USPlabs ultimate lean muscle building stack

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thanks man. I think I'll prob trade the c20 though for now, try to grab some more versa. Last night was my first back/Bi workout without Versa-1. I was able to curl the 65's, but everything felt real heavy. I'm surprised how fast my strength dropped off it.
    I have versa-1 flowing out of my cabinet. Send me a PM with an offer!


  2. In late!!
    I am sorry I missed this log, but I am here so lets get it!
    •   
       


  3. Alright so fixed my mistake and dosing 4 compound 20 per day and 1 versa per day. I also dose 5 hgh up before bed...so far I haven't really been thinking about my progress but I do feel like I'm leaning out and growing arthritis same time

    So did chest yesterday..

    Incline bb bench press
    160X8
    155x8
    145x8

    Db flat bench
    80sx8
    70sx8
    60sx8

    db decline bench
    60sx10
    55sx10
    55sx10

    then did 3 sets each of cables for upper and lower

    Triceps pulldowns
    9X8
    8x8
    8x8

    one armed cable push and pulldowns x3 each arm

    Skull crushers 50lb on ez bar

    Great workout and wanted more!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Alright so fixed my mistake and dosing 4 compound 20 per day and 1 versa per day. I also dose 5 hgh up before bed...so far I haven't really been thinking about my progress but I do feel like I'm leaning out and growing arthritis same time

    So did chest yesterday..

    Incline bb bench press
    160X8
    155x8
    145x8

    Db flat bench
    80sx8
    70sx8
    60sx8

    db decline bench
    60sx10
    55sx10
    55sx10

    then did 3 sets each of cables for upper and lower

    Triceps pulldowns
    9X8
    8x8
    8x8

    one armed cable push and pulldowns x3 each arm

    Skull crushers 50lb on ez bar

    Great workout and wanted more!
    Nice workout. Any reason in particular you prefer drops?

  5. Like the feeling of more reps at the end for hypertrophy..plus when I do it the other way I can't get as much weight up or barely any reps
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Like the feeling of more reps at the end for hypertrophy..plus when I do it the other way I can't get as much weight up or barely any reps
    Cool man. I like it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Cool man. I like it
    Yeah I use work up the weight when I worked out with my buddy buddy I felt like **** when I could barely do 4..like doing higher weight getting that up and then when I'm dead do light weight for hypertrophy..has been working wonders..haven't worked out in almost a week then so was taking it easy..try it out

  8. Increased vascularity and fullness..sorry for not updating a lot computer and phone sh!t the bed so using a back till next Friday

  9. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Increased vascularity and fullness..sorry for not updating a lot computer and phone sh!t the bed so using a back till next Friday
    Nice. I took some compound 20 and saw some interesting muscle definition changes. I have a couple bottles that I am saving for an amazing log/stack in the future. Got a couple of cycles lined up first though.

  10. Phone comes today so will finally be updating normally after today!

    it was back and bi's last night.

    Lat pulldowns
    100X10
    130x8
    130x8

    Narrow grip pulldowns instead of rows
    90X10
    100x10
    130x8

  11. Straight arm cable pressdown
    8X10
    9x10
    10x8
    11x6

    deadlift
    135X10
    185x10
    225x8

    Arnold db press
    70s x 8
    60s x 8
    55s x 8

    Ended workout with front and side shoulder raises
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Muscle Building Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. Best Muscle Building Stack
    By luisfershredd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
  3. Lean Muscle Building
    By luisfershredd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 12:24 PM
  4. Fat burning muscle building stack
    By bo0omer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:38 PM
  5. THE ULTIMATE Fat burning / Muscle Building Stack
    By eazy90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in