USPlabs ultimate lean muscle building stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I just started logging prime and versa1.... So adding c20 would be good? I am only about a week or so into it couple of pics for me to judge of of by the en of the run.
    Hey Bud. What are your goals for this run?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Of the various USPLabs products out there, my responded quite favorably to Compound 20. For me, it paired up nicely with some coleus. I've yet to run my Versa-1 stash, but I just wish C20 would cost as much as V1 is right now. HAHA!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Hey Bud. What are your goals for this run?
    Well I want to add a few pounds of muscle (which should be realistic 3-4). I also need to get back to a few PRs my shoulder has healed good and I have taken steps to rehab it, worked on my form and have been keeping a much better log. 4week cycle I shouldnt expect miracles. I plan on compound 20 and Man NXT once these two are done. I expect to have concret after prime, right now I have a preworkout with 1,3 and creatine Flashover... Not bad just need a little more geek and twitch for those heavy days.

    Ummm I have started a log, I will PM you the link if you haven't already seen it (don't wanto whore myself out in here any more than I already have. )

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Well I want to add a few pounds of muscle (which should be realistic 3-4). I also need to get back to a few PRs my shoulder has healed good and I have taken steps to rehab it, worked on my form and have been keeping a much better log. 4week cycle I shouldnt expect miracles. I plan on compound 20 and Man NXT once these two are done. I expect to have concret after prime, right now I have a preworkout with 1,3 and creatine Flashover... Not bad just need a little more geek and twitch for those heavy days.

    Ummm I have started a log, I will PM you the link if you haven't already seen it (don't wanto whore myself out in here any more than I already have. )
    No biggie don't worry about it lol



    I will be adding HGH up from appnut. So total supps I am taking for this first four weeks are:

    Compound 20
    Versa 1
    Hgh up
    Powermax/WFR as pwo
    Fish oil, orange triad

    And prob a mix between neovar and concret for creatine on days IM not taking ...I don't think I have neovar a fair shot..thought I gained weight from it but might have been igf-2.. We will see because I am down two pounds but gaining muscle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Well I want to add a few pounds of muscle (which should be realistic 3-4). I also need to get back to a few PRs my shoulder has healed good and I have taken steps to rehab it, worked on my form and have been keeping a much better log. 4week cycle I shouldnt expect miracles. I plan on compound 20 and Man NXT once these two are done. I expect to have concret after prime, right now I have a preworkout with 1,3 and creatine Flashover... Not bad just need a little more geek and twitch for those heavy days.

    Ummm I have started a log, I will PM you the link if you haven't already seen it (don't wanto whore myself out in here any more than I already have. )
    Sounds good man. I'd hold off on Compound 20 and run it with Nolvadren-XT like you had planned. Your current stack is solid as is and you'll have another great stack lined up. I haven't used N-XT, but had excellent results using Compound 20 with Erase Pro (same main active ingredient).

    Shoot me a link bud. If not, I'll be sure to find your log either way.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    No biggie don't worry about it lol

    I will be adding HGH up from appnut. So total supps I am taking for this first four weeks are:

    Compound 20
    Versa 1
    Hgh up
    Powermax/WFR as pwo
    Fish oil, orange triad

    And prob a mix between neovar and concret for creatine on days IM not taking ...I don't think I have neovar a fair shot..thought I gained weight from it but might have been igf-2.. We will see because I am down two pounds but gaining muscle.
    Nice addition determinator! I've enjoyed a few samples of HGH UP.

    It sounds like there's some recomping going on!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Nice addition determinator! I've enjoyed a few samples of HGH UP.

    It sounds like there's some recomping going on!
    Seems like that's what's gonna happen lol

  8. In! Can't wait to see your results

    I have yet to try blue razz test powder. Sounds delish. I ran the FP when it was released inner circle and enjoyed it. So far it was only DAA supp that didn't cause me GI issues.

    Versa-1 was sneaky for me. Breezy was cool enough to give me some pointers on what to look for. My mind/muscle connection allowed me to really lock in on my high volume and some of my slow negative stuff.

    -On the strength side, once I hit 4 week mark, it started kicking in fast. I combined it with ABE weeks 4-8. Last year on ABE only, I did 65lbs alternating curls, on Versa-1/ABE I broke my PR and hit 90lbs!

    Compound 20 I decided not to run. I may trade the bottle, I think at my weight (298) I have at least 50lbs to lose before a product like that would work for me

    Prime I ran way back in day when it was first released. I can't remember how it treated me, but I just won a bottle from the giveaway thread so I am excited.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    In! Can't wait to see your results

    I have yet to try blue razz test powder. Sounds delish. I ran the FP when it was released inner circle and enjoyed it. So far it was only DAA supp that didn't cause me GI issues.

    Versa-1 was sneaky for me. Breezy was cool enough to give me some pointers on what to look for. My mind/muscle connection allowed me to really lock in on my high volume and some of my slow negative stuff.

    -On the strength side, once I hit 4 week mark, it started kicking in fast. I combined it with ABE weeks 4-8. Last year on ABE only, I did 65lbs alternating curls, on Versa-1/ABE I broke my PR and hit 90lbs!

    Compound 20 I decided not to run. I may trade the bottle, I think at my weight (298) I have at least 50lbs to lose before a product like that would work for me

    Prime I ran way back in day when it was first released. I can't remember how it treated me, but I just won a bottle from the giveaway thread so I am excited.
    Anytime bud. It's great to hear that your run went well. I have a feeling that once you go a couple weeks without it, you'll appreciate the effects of VERSA-1 even more. I finished my run a little over a week ago and am already counting down the days until I start back up.

    Congrats on the PR! Those are some beastly curl numbers brother!

    You could still benefit from using Compound 20. Some of the effects may be more noticeable at a low body fat percentage, but that's not all that it has to offer. A good number of users have reported that it's helped maintain their strength while cutting. I've noticed the same as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. So Monday I did chest and tris but I don't think anything kicked in yet. took my first dose of hgh up last night and slept GREAT.. THE only reason I felt a difference is because I've been getting she!t sleeping the past two weeks. Woke up actually being able to open my eyes. Feel good this morning.

    3- compound 20
    1- versa 1
    fish oil, orange triad

    And some powermax for a pick me up.

    Will update tomorrow with tonight's workout of back/bi's

  11. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    So Monday I did chest and tris but I don't think anything kicked in yet. took my first dose of hgh up last night and slept GREAT.. THE only reason I felt a difference is because I've been getting she!t sleeping the past two weeks. Woke up actually being able to open my eyes. Feel good this morning.

    3- compound 20
    1- versa 1
    fish oil, orange triad

    And some powermax for a pick me up.

    Will update tomorrow with tonight's workout of back/bi's
    Have you stopped taking Prime, or was today the off day?

    I saw earlier your were going to do prime/test powder then versa1/compound 20. Have you changed?

  12. Yeah I decided to do compound 20 and versa1 first then doing the other cycle after..

    Probably should have done it the other way but I kept getting acne and didn't want to take the test powder yet ..acnes gone just recomping with the three sups I I'm taking currently

  13. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    So Monday I did chest and tris but I don't think anything kicked in yet. took my first dose of hgh up last night and slept GREAT.. THE only reason I felt a difference is because I've been getting she!t sleeping the past two weeks. Woke up actually being able to open my eyes. Feel good this morning.

    3- compound 20
    1- versa 1
    fish oil, orange triad

    And some powermax for a pick me up.

    Will update tomorrow with tonight's workout of back/bi's
    I'm glad to hear that you got some good rest man. You can't underestimate the benefits of quality sleep. How are you dosing the Compound 20? Did you take 3 caps this morning?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Yeah 3 in the am and 3 at dinner

  15. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Yeah 3 in the am and 3 at dinner
    The recommended use is 2 caps twice a day (6-8 hours apart). I'd suggest using one of the two servings pre-workout if it fits your schedule. With your current dosing, the bottle will only last 20 days.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Anytime bud. It's great to hear that your run went well. I have a feeling that once you go a couple weeks without it, you'll appreciate the effects of VERSA-1 even more. I finished my run a little over a week ago and am already counting down the days until I start back up.

    Congrats on the PR! Those are some beastly curl numbers brother!

    You could still benefit from using Compound 20. Some of the effects may be more noticeable at a low body fat percentage, but that's not all that it has to offer. A good number of users have reported that it's helped maintain their strength while cutting. I've noticed the same as well.
    Thanks man. I think I'll prob trade the c20 though for now, try to grab some more versa. Last night was my first back/Bi workout without Versa-1. I was able to curl the 65's, but everything felt real heavy. I'm surprised how fast my strength dropped off it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    The recommended use is 2 caps twice a day (6-8 hours apart). I'd suggest using one of the two servings pre-workout if it fits your schedule. With your current dosing, the bottle will only last 20 days.
    Really I could sworn it said 3 twice a day

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Thanks man. I think I'll prob trade the c20 though for now, try to grab some more versa. Last night was my first back/Bi workout without Versa-1. I was able to curl the 65's, but everything felt real heavy. I'm surprised how fast my strength dropped off it.

    No problem man. That would be a good option. I don't really see a decline in numbers, but after a couple of weeks, I usually notice that my strength isn't progressing the way it was.


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Really I could sworn it said 3 twice a day
    Yeah, you might've been thinking of the PRIME dosing. At least it's still early in your run. I'd drop down to 4 caps a day for the rest of the bottle.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yeah, you might've been thinking of the PRIME dosing. At least it's still early in your run. I'd drop down to 4 caps a day for the rest of the bottle.
    sounds good

  20. Don't know what got into me today..did a full upper body workout today. Sweat a lot and kept pushing it can't wait to sleep good tonight

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm glad to hear that you got some good rest man. You can't underestimate the benefits of quality sleep. How are you dosing the Compound 20? Did you take 3 caps this morning?
    Bottle says 2/2 that would provide 30day supply. Is it safe to take with any preworkout? And how about fat burner... Say alphamine or alpha t2 or both.

    EDIT: I read the other posts.... 2/2 good and yes prime says 3/3

  22. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Don't know what got into me today..did a full upper body workout today. Sweat a lot and kept pushing it can't wait to sleep good tonight
    Great job man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Bottle says 2/2 that would provide 30day supply. Is it safe to take with any preworkout? And how about fat burner... Say alphamine or alpha t2 or both.

    EDIT: I read the other posts.... 2/2 good and yes prime says 3/3
    Yes, you can use Compound 20 with a pre-workout or thermogenic. It's stimulant free, so stacking it with a product containing stimulants would be fine. I wouldn't recommend using a pre-workout and thermogenic that both contain stims within the same 24 hour period.

    Compound 20 may be used with Alphamine and/or Alpha-T2 . Make sure to follow PES's dosing recommendations for stacking Alphamine with A-T2.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Bottle says 2/2 that would provide 30day supply. Is it safe to take with any preworkout? And how about fat burner... Say alphamine or alpha t2 or both.

    EDIT: I read the other posts.... 2/2 good and yes prime says 3/3
    Deciding to run the compound 20 Budman?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    Deciding to run the compound 20 Budman?
    For sure!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Muscle Building Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. Best Muscle Building Stack
    By luisfershredd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM
  3. Lean Muscle Building
    By luisfershredd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 12:24 PM
  4. Fat burning muscle building stack
    By bo0omer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:38 PM
  5. THE ULTIMATE Fat burning / Muscle Building Stack
    By eazy90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in