My first log!! Anabeta Elite!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

My first log!! Anabeta Elite!

Whats up yall! This is my first ever log for any supplement and I couldnt be more excited. As you can read, Ill be logging anabeta elite. My goals are to gain about 20 pounds eventually, I know this supplement is not going to do that, but 20 pounds is my ultimate goal. I am 6' 2 and 180 pounds. Today is actually my third day taking it. I wasnt sure if I wanted to make a log or not, but I figured it would help me to stay more focused on my goals.

The first day I took it, I spread the four pills throughout the day with food. Yesterday and today I took two pills about 45 minutes prior to my workout, with food. I then took 2 pills with my first meal after my workout, which was about an hour after I was finished lifting.

Yesterday during my workout, I had the biggest pumps Ive ever had. My arms, mainly my triceps looked completely swollen, and my right tri had a vein popping out (something ive never seen in my triceps before). A buddy told me that I was gonna have to stop wearing size small t shirts to workout it (as a joke, i dont wear size small haha).

Today was the first day that I had noticed an increase in appetite. It could be because I am finally starting to wake up early instead of sleeping in till noon. So i am getting more meals in naturally, but I swear maybe an hour after finishing a decent size meal, Im ready to go to town on more food. Its an awesome feeling. Also, I dont know if this is just me, or if any of you have experienced this, but I feel like I have been peeing way more often today than i usually do?

Any way, I will try to update this log daily. Any input from yall is definitely accepted. Hope yall enjoy.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Anabeta/ABE tends to lead increase thirst quite a bit, so urinating more often during the day will probably one of the things you notice.

In for this
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

In on this as well. I'm currently in week 2 of taking AE and dPol. So far I love the AE.

Increase in thirst and body temp feeling. Sometimes I'm sweating just sitting.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I've always wanted to try out ABE. In for the results. Keep that goal of 20lbs in your mind and you'll reach it. As to when is irrelevant.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Hey yall, sorry I didnt post yesterday, I was super busy. My workout went awesome yesterday. I had some ridiculous pumps in my arms. I ended up taking the 2 post workout pills a little later than I think I should. I didnt get back home till like two hours after I was done lifting. I ate a ton of food yesterday. I found myself cooking way more than usual and then ended up grabbing some fast food on the way home from a buddy's house later in the night just because I felt like I couldnt wait till I got home to eat haha.

I did legs today and hit it pretty hard. Definitely feeling the burn right now. For some reason I feel like my appetite has not been as high as it was yesterday. Still eating, but its not that intense "I have to eat right now because i feel like I havent eaten all day" feeling.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Some people report hunger increases instantly with AB/ABE but then they subside as you continue to dose. The hunger increases aren't near as bad with ABE in my opinion. And as far as dosing, don't worry about getting it in right after your workout, I like to wait till I take my post workout shake then wait about 60-90 minutes and then eat my post workout meal and pop my ABE either before or with that meal.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Whats up yall! I know its been a couple days since i have posted, and I apologize for that.

Anyway, I took the pills throughout the weekend with the recommended dose for non lifting days. Guys!!! Let me tell you something. Today is not over, and I have eaten sooooo much fricken food its ridiculous. So much more food than I am used to eating. Its like as soon as I feel fool, within an hour of that Im starving again! Its awesome! Except for the extra money Im spending on food, but its very much worth it.

My muscles feel fuller throughout the day, and I am still receiving very large pumps during my workouts! Loving this so far!

How long have yall that have taken this before waited before noticing the weight on the scale go up?

Also has anyone else gotten a couple pimples on their face from this?
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.47%

Sounds like ABE is doing its job . I notice changes within just a few days personally. I have not noticed any pimples from ABE, but I have read others have reported some pimples popping up while running ABE.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Funny you mentioned the pimples. I'm 53 and in the third week of ABE. Had an acne patch break out on the side of my nose. Feel like a kid again! Lol
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Hey everyone! I know its been awhile. I have been taking the recommended dose daily, but I have noticed I feel like some days it really works and some days it doesnt. Some days I feel like Im constantly hungry, eating everything in sight. While other days I feel like I dont eat as much as I should be. Also, the scale has not changed much since starting this supplement. I had hoped to see more gains by now. I have huge pumps while working out. Pumps so big that friends comment on how big I look. Parts of my body appear to be a big fuller. I dont know if that is because Im looking hard to see them or if they have gotten a bit bigger.

I was just curious if maybe I am doing something wrong, or if any of you have seen similar results. Thanks for your time and responses.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In on this! If you aren't gaining weight it just means you most likely need to increase caloric intake.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Ya youre right! I guess I just expected it to really amp up my appetite like I have heard some people have experienced.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jdax View Post
    Ya youre right! I guess I just expected it to really amp up my appetite like I have heard some people have experienced.
    If the muscle fullness and pumps are really hitting hard then you should be just getting into some of the best times with ABE. Just be sure to hit proper nutritional intakes for your goals and you should be good to go.
    PES Representative
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Sounds good! Would you recommend for buying another bottle so that I can run it for a total of 8 weeks instead of just 4? and if so, would you recommend running ABE or just the original anabeta for the last four weeks? Ive heard the original adds more size than the newer version?
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%

I prefer to run it for 8 weeks for optimal body composition change. The additional ingredients in AnaBeta Elite are quite effective at minimizing fat gain while on a caloric surplus and the rate of weight gain will be determined more by caloric intake than AnaBeta vs AnaBeta Elite.
    PES Representative
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Anabeta/ABE tends to lead increase thirst quite a bit, so urinating more often during the day will probably one of the things you notice.

In for this
    Yes I noticed this and iv noticed I'm ****ting every two seconds from my cycle lol
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

In this!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My First Log: Blue Gene/Blue Up
    By Agent Orange in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33