Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Im in. I want to see what all this hype is about
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I am falling in love with this stuff, when I read from a couple of the loggers saying they feel it's given them a better libido boost than DAA, even as a rep I thought it can't be, I enjoyed Formula-X for Libido way more than Titanium XL, but sure enough this new formula seems to be far better, better than Formula-X for me.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    The last few days have been busy. Working from sunup until sundown but still managing to squeeze in 2 workouts a day and keep the diet spot on. Beginning on Monday, I've dropped my calories down a bit, to 2300 a day, in order to keep leaning down for the upcoming contest. Carbs have gone down to about 180 grams, and protein is right around 230 grams. I'm wanting to attack it hard so I can be at the bf I need to be with a week to a week and a half left. With that said, cardio has been bumped up to a 30-45 minute session in the morning and another 45 minute session at night. I'm not able to attend my normal bootcamp classes this week so the cardio is coming on the elliptical, treadmill and bike.As far as the lifting sessions go, I hit back on Monday, shoulders yesterday, and light chest with heavy triceps and calves today. I'm feeling good with the weights and my poundages are staying right at normal. This is good considering I've dropped my calories and increased my cardio quite a bit over the past couple weeks. With all that extra workload and stress on my body, keeping my poundages consistent is significant.LIBIDO REPORT: Libido is still good. Now, ordinarily good would just be ok but with where I'm at in my prep right now, good is awesome! I have a habit of overtraining during prep, never taking a rest day and running my libido straight into the ground. So far, with three and a hlaf weeks to showtime, I feel like my libido is holding strong. I'm hoping Titanium can help it stay right there for the remainder of the prep because I know the wife will sure appreciate it I will post up progress pics later in the week. So far, so good!
    "I have a problem with overtraining....". I wish I had this problem man haha. Great update, glad to hear the intensity and libido is up .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
    •   

4. Registered User

Was in the gym this morning before work and knocked out another Tri-set then super-set lift session. The tri-set consisted of incline dumbbell press for 15 reps, immediately to overhead triceps extensions for 15 reps, then immediately to bicep curls for 15 reps. I again used 50lb dumbbells for the inclines and a 60lb ez curl bar for the extension and curls. 4 total tri-sets. Then....the super-set consisted of Smith Machine bent over row for 15 reps and immediately to the Hammerstrength shoulder press. I used 140lbs for the row and 70lbs for the shoulder presses. 4 total super-sets. I had a really nice and inflated pump going and I was able to keep the heart-rate up. After the weights, I hit the elliptical for 45 minutes and just finished with another 30 minutes on the bike tonight. Everything feels right where it needs to be.....diet is on (I'm keeping the carbs at around 150 for another couple days before going to 200 this weekend), workouts feel energized, and my sleep is good. Titanium is really bringing everything together. I think my last pics were from 8 days ago so I will post up progress pics tomorrow night. Weight this morning is holding steady at 191.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    Was in the gym this morning before work and knocked out another Tri-set then super-set lift session. The tri-set consisted of incline dumbbell press for 15 reps, immediately to overhead triceps extensions for 15 reps, then immediately to bicep curls for 15 reps. I again used 50lb dumbbells for the inclines and a 60lb ez curl bar for the extension and curls. 4 total tri-sets. Then....the super-set consisted of Smith Machine bent over row for 15 reps and immediately to the Hammerstrength shoulder press. I used 140lbs for the row and 70lbs for the shoulder presses. 4 total super-sets. I had a really nice and inflated pump going and I was able to keep the heart-rate up. After the weights, I hit the elliptical for 45 minutes and just finished with another 30 minutes on the bike tonight. Everything feels right where it needs to be.....diet is on (I'm keeping the carbs at around 150 for another couple days before going to 200 this weekend), workouts feel energized, and my sleep is good. Titanium is really bringing everything together. I think my last pics were from 8 days ago so I will post up progress pics tomorrow night. Weight this morning is holding steady at 191.
    Workouts have moved into GODLIKE status.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Workouts have moved into GODLIKE status.
    Yeah he is all in, some very hard training.

Keep up the good work memphis!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

^^^agree. Keep it up
  8. Registered User

Sorry for being absent the past few days...the workouts and diet have not suffered though. Today marks one week until showtime!! Here is the end of week recap: Wednesday was bootcamp in the morning (an hour of kettlebells, plyos, sprints, TRX suspension training, RIP trainers, medicine balls, battle ropes, etc.) I finished Wednesday with 45 min of cardio on the bike after the kids went to bed. I took the carbs up to about 175 on Wednesday and they stayed there the rest of the week. With the protein staying at about 250 grams a day and the fat remaining consistent, I have been right around 2300 calories a day. Thursday was all cardio for me. 45 minutes in the morning before work and an hour while watching Game 7. Friday, I was back at bootcamp in the morning. This morning, I ran through another cycle of the tri-set / super-set workout at the gym before going to bootcamp for another hour! My muscles have been completely worked but I feel great and ready to make the hard charge into Peak Week. I also hit an hour of posing with the team this morning to make sure everything is dialed in.
  9. Registered User

The vivid dreams have continued as well as the increase in sleep efficiency. As of the past 3 days, my sleep efficiency has been at or above 90%. This is awesome and extremely valuable to me as with my super-busy schedule and home life, I may only get to "go to bed" for 6.5-7 hours a night. To be able to maximize that time and actually know that I am sleeping for almost all of it, is so valuable. Before Titanium, I remember being at 65-75% sleep efficiency so I was probably losing over an hour of quality sleep a night! If for no other reason, Titanium will be included in my staple supp regimine in the future, as long as the numbers prove themselves after the run is over. Man...these dreams have become nightly and are much more detailed and involved than I remember dreams being in a long time. As I stated before, they are not all or exclusively of the erotic variety, but they are consistent. In my mind, knowing that dreaming correlated to REM sleep, I have to think the increase in quality sleep efficiency is being proven here, just based on the quantity and quality of the dreams. If I am spending more time in quality REM sleep, than it would make sense that I have more opportunity to dream and thus would have more, longer, and probably intense dreams. Awesome!!
  10. Registered User

Name:  20130619_052834.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  92.9 KBName:  20130619_052857.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  88.6 KBThese are from June 19. Weight was at 190. Here is a comparison between June 10 and June 19. Name:  june10-june19.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  94.8 KBThis is only 9 days difference so the changes will obviously be slight but I can see more fullness to my muscles and I'm continually getting leaner, little by little.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Looking good man you're gonna kill it at your comp!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great updates and man you are looking in wicked condition!

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Insane vascularity, what % are you at, any idea? You look like 5%.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Good work def ripped, making me want to get into boot camps
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Insane vascularity, what % are you at, any idea? You look like 5%.
    I'm right at 4%. I had by bf done recently with calipers and that's what I came in at. I've used a BodPod for the last 2 competitions to track where my bodyfat was. I don't have access to a BodPod machine this time around so the calipers will have to do. I feel and look like I'm right around where I was for my November show and that was at 4.3% bf. I'm 4-5 pounds heavier though with muscle built over the last 7 months.Name:  1.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  25.5 KBThis photo was from last November at 4.3%. The goal is to walk on stage in 2 days this lean with 5 extra pounds of muscle.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Awesome, can't wait to see the new pics! You look wicked in your last show!

17. Registered User

Alright....well they say that all good things come to an end and so it has with this Titanium run. It was a solid, fun 4 weeks and I am very pleased with the results from Titanium. As a recap: I used Titanium, 3x a day, for the last 4 weeks in preparation for the Oregon State Men's Physique Show. Titanium did wonders for my sleep efficiency and kept my libido strong despite the strict dieting and overloaded workout routine. I felt increased endurance during my workouts, an endurance that I can only attribute to the addition of Titanium. This is a solid product overall and one that I plan to work into my supplement schedule on a regular basis. I cannot think of any negatives or "sides" that I experienced from Titanium....only good news to report.

The show was last night and it was a long, exhausting day. My class was extremely competitive and I walked away with a solid 3rd place. I am curious to see the score-sheets when they come out to see just how close place 1-3 was. There were so many quality physiques there last night and my friend who took first place most definitely deserved it. Name:  show.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  70.9 KB

I've also got my final photos to post: Name:  20130628_210000.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  59.9 KBName:  20130628_210159.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  94.1 KB

I've got a family BBQ starting here in about 5 min. I will post up more detail later tonight but again, HUGE thanks to JD and everyone at Athletix for the chance to run Titanium! Awesome job guys.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thank you for this amazing long! One of the best logs I've ever followed or have seen on AM.

Congrats! 3rd is awesome! You look super ripped up on stage memphis!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Thanks for the follow up on your show. 3rd place is nothign to sneeze at, especially with the physique you had going into it! Looks like Titanium also gives you a tan as well
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Bump on this amazing log, if your thinking of trying Titanium, JUST DO IT! You will be happy you did so.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

What is your diet like, seems like you have some intense discipline!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

You are a beast no doubt buddy, you look in top condition.

23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    What is your diet like, seems like you have some intense discipline!
    With my hectic schedule and family life, I realized a long time ago that the only way I can make my diet work is to enjoy eating the same things day after day. That being said, during prep time, I will literally eat the same meals every day for 8-10 weeks. My macros normally break down like: 200-250 grams carbs, 225-265 grams protein, and 45-80 grams fat. The wide ranges are due to the changes I will make as I get closer to a show, dropping carbs and fat to the lower end of the range. During a 10 week prep, my calories will range from a high of around 2800 to a low of 2200.

Breakfast is always Muscle Milk with skim milk and either oats or waxy maize starch. (Don't kill me for the Muscle Milk! I've done it for over 6 years...every morning, no exceptions. It works for me.) I will do a meal of oatmeal with protein powder, walnuts and fruit, a meal of chicken with salad, a meal of an egg white omelet with turkey sausage and mozz cheese, a meal of my homemade protein pancakes or muffins, a meal of organic brown rice cakes with natty pb and homemade low sugar jelly. I will also add in at least one scoop of whey and a scoop of casein protein at the appropriate times of the day. The other staple every day is a spinach/kale/strawberry/raspberry/blueberry smoothie, done in the Blendtec blender all with ingredients right from our backyard garden.

I'm going to start incorporating potatoes (white) into the meal plan. I've normally used sweet potatoes in the past but I would much rather eat white potatoes. I actually enjoy white potatoes and only tolerate sweet potatoes. After watching Dusty's Costco video recently, I'm good with the white potatoes if he's good with them.

I admit that I'm not the most conventional dieter out there. I'm lucky to be able to accept and process dairy, grains, and a lot of other foods that a lot of competitors tend to stay away from. I've been fairly successful with it so far, so I figured if it ain't broke...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

^Hard work!

Nice job man!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 06:10 AM
  3. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 05:49 PM
  4. New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs