"NEW" Titanium Log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Check this out:Name:  Picture1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  55.4 KBThis is from my Bodymedia armband. These reading are from the last 6 days. Along with calories burned, sleep, etc...the armband tracks steps taken throughout the day. Based on a 4ft step, I walked anywhere from 15 to 26 miles a day over the past 6 days. Now, steps are tracked during cardio sessions as well, even on an elliptical, but 34,000 steps is still a LONG way to go. All this walking was ON TOP of the hours of machine cardio last week. I'm curious to see what the scale reads tomorrow morning but I bet I lost at least 3 pounds last week.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That's a great way to track daily activity. How the hell did you walk that much in a day lol. U kind of make me want to up my cardio but I recently can't find the time. I used to put my gym life first over my family, in that I would go to the gym for hours and take time away from my fam. Now I try to just do 1-1.5 hours a day so that's limited time.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That is pretty awesome, I need to look into something like that.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Weight this morning was 189. That's down 3 pounds from last Monday. Made it to bootcamp this morning, lots of kettlebell, TRX and plyos today. Here are the progress pics from this morning:Name:  20130610_052454.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  85.9 KBName:  20130610_052553.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  74.5 KBName:  20130610_052616.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  62.5 KBName:  20130610_052634.jpg
Size:  72.2 KBNOW....here is a little side by side from the start of the Titanium to today:Name:  titanium comparison.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  72.7 KBI can definitely see the difference in leaness here. Remember, that my carbs have been below normal for these past 10 days so my muscles are definitely flatter than they would normally be. But even with the lack of calories and carbs, I feel like I'm holding on to my muscle tissue well. Not to mention that there was an EXTREME amount of cardio thrown in last week! **Side note: Due to my activity last week, I wasn't able to drink my daily gallon of water. I was WAY under that. Back to normal now though. 1-2 gallons a day.** Had my bf done this morning and the plastic calipers registered 4%. I feel like I may be a little above that number but not by a whole lot. With 3 weeks to go, I'm right on pace. I'm sticking with the decrease in carbs and calories this week to see how I respond. Then I'll start to ramp up the carbs again until I hit my load days, the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday before the show.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking like a LEAN MAchine!!!

Great job!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%

Great work and def look leaner In the last 10

Days
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Not a lot of time tonight for a lengthy review. I'll definitely write up more details tomorrow. Here was the Chest and Shoulders lift from this morning:Name:  june11.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  32.6 KBI tried out the "Hang and Swing Destroyer Set" I saw in Andy's Titanium log. Unfortunately, I felt some popping going on in my left shoulder so I abandoned it after about 12 reps. I'll definitely try it again later though. Cardio today was 20 minutes of sprint intervals in the morning and another 30 minutes on the bike tonight. Diet has been spot on for the second day in a row with the lower carb and calorie levels. After 2 days of sub 100 grams carbs, I'm curious to see what the progress pics tomorrow morning will show. I really need to get a feel for how my body responds to a low carb level and judge whether or not it is the best route for me.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Great update, hopefully the shoulder is feeling better. How many cals a day are you at?

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

The last two days I have been at 2097 cals. Today, I added a few homemade protein balls so I am at 2400. My shoulder is good....I just felt it popping during the hang and swings, probably just rubbing over a piece of labrum or something...didn't hurt but its one of thoses feelings that make you just stop what your doing.

I've got a couple noticeable effects to report: ssimilarly to Andy's comments, I've noticed vivid dreams during 2 of the last four nights. These are the kind of dreams that wake you up "stiff"...if you know what I'm saying. Libido is pretty strong, especially considering I am 2 1/2 weeks out from a show. Lower carbs, lower cals, probable overtraining....all normally combine in me for a non existent libido. The fact that the libido is feeling pretty strong and active throughout the day is significant.

My endurance this morning during bootcamp was off the charts and I was completely surprised by it. We were running one minute circuits with exercises like sled pushes, sledgehammers, tire flips, VIPR exercises, pullups, etc. In between each one minute circuit was a 150 meter sprint. We ran this for an hour and my last sprint was as fast as my first. I felt like I was flying through the sprints and there was no drop in explosiveness or energy. Now....especially coming off 2 days of less than half my normal carb levels, I was completely shocked by my energy in the gym this morning. Awesome.

Weight this morning was 191. I would love to hover right there while everything tightens up over the next 2 weeks. Titanium is working a little magic here. Just the libido effects alone may be well worth the price of admission. This is especially useful during a contest prep to keep everything at a normal level and pace.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post
    The last two days I have been at 2097 cals. Today, I added a few homemade protein balls so I am at 2400. My shoulder is good....I just felt it popping during the hang and swings, probably just rubbing over a piece of labrum or something...didn't hurt but its one of thoses feelings that make you just stop what your doing.

I've got a couple noticeable effects to report: ssimilarly to Andy's comments, I've noticed vivid dreams during 2 of the last four nights. These are the kind of dreams that wake you up "stiff"...if you know what I'm saying. Libido is pretty strong, especially considering I am 2 1/2 weeks out from a show. Lower carbs, lower cals, probable overtraining....all normally combine in me for a non existent libido. The fact that the libido is feeling pretty strong and active throughout the day is significant.

My endurance this morning during bootcamp was off the charts and I was completely surprised by it. We were running one minute circuits with exercises like sled pushes, sledgehammers, tire flips, VIPR exercises, pullups, etc. In between each one minute circuit was a 150 meter sprint. We ran this for an hour and my last sprint was as fast as my first. I felt like I was flying through the sprints and there was no drop in explosiveness or energy. Now....especially coming off 2 days of less than half my normal carb levels, I was completely shocked by my energy in the gym this morning. Awesome.

Weight this morning was 191. I would love to hover right there while everything tightens up over the next 2 weeks. Titanium is working a little magic here. Just the libido effects alone may be well worth the price of admission. This is especially useful during a contest prep to keep everything at a normal level and pace.
    Nice update. I am only 6 days in with my log
    And I started noticing libido affects about two days ago. Def a good libido supp
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Great update!

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Energy and endurance continues to be excellent in the gym. Yesterday was a back day...hit that in the morning and finished with 45 minutes on the bike. I was back at bootcamp this morning and was again, flying through the workout with a lot more energy and endurance than I expected. I have to give the initial credit for this boost to the Titanium! Fridays at bootcamp or normally tough, dragging a little from the long week. But I'm feeling energized and strong....enough to have gone another hour. My plan is to sneak into the gym tonight for an arm workout and some more cardio or at the very least, another 45 minutes of cardio.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Your a machine man! Keep up the good work!

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Everything is still going strong. Even with the Father's Day weekend, I kept my diet in check and my biggest splurge was a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Other than that, beginning Saturday I bumped my carbs back up to around 150 grams a day and beginning tomorrow, I'll be up at 200 grams a day for the week. Again, the goal is to hit my carb load days next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and not have that sudden increase of 300 carbohydrate grams. I'll go from about 220 on Friday to about 400 on Monday. At the gym this morning and did a tri-set - superset type of workout. It was a complete spur of the moment thing but with the constant work flow, I was pumped beyond belief after only about 5 minutes. Here is what it looked like:Name:  june16.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  24.6 KB I didn't need much weight in order to really feel this. The pump and the work pace felt really good and I'm thinking about throwing this type of weight training in all this week and next, along with my bootcamp classes. I took some pics this morning and they are a slight improvement from last week's. At this stage of the game, every tiny little improvement is a milestone and I'm looking to keep tightening up over the next 2 weeks.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.04%

Awesome log man. You getting the crazy vivid dreams like me?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm seeing most of the loggers reporting vivid dreams... how is the sleep quality?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
    Yep. Although not always of the erotic variety, I would say a vivid dream that I remember upon waking happens every other night. Since these dreams started, it's made me realize how long it's been since I had a dream that I can remember. My sleep efficiency is also up. The bodymedia arm band I wear tracks your sleep and will give you an efficiency percentage every night. It will compare the time you spent sleeping versus the total time you spent lying down . Before I started the Titanium, I would average about 75-78% efficiency. In the last 2 weeks, my efficiency has gone to about 85-88% every night.

My endurance in bootcamp continues to amaze me. Every sprint, every 300m run, as well as just the general kettlebell and suspension training is done with more intensity and endurance than a month ago. It's more than just getting in better shape because I've always been in great shape. There is a definite feeling that goes along with this that allows me to push harder on the sprints and the runs.

Awesome results from Titanium. Enjoying this vey much!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

The feedback with this new formula is amazing, started it up during my PCT and I'm noticing libido effects quick!

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
    Doubtful.

lol jk

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm seeing most of the loggers reporting vivid dreams... how is the sleep quality?
    Bump! :P
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Im in. I want to see what all this hype is about
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

I am falling in love with this stuff, when I read from a couple of the loggers saying they feel it's given them a better libido boost than DAA, even as a rep I thought it can't be, I enjoyed Formula-X for Libido way more than Titanium XL, but sure enough this new formula seems to be far better, better than Formula-X for me.

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

The last few days have been busy. Working from sunup until sundown but still managing to squeeze in 2 workouts a day and keep the diet spot on. Beginning on Monday, I've dropped my calories down a bit, to 2300 a day, in order to keep leaning down for the upcoming contest. Carbs have gone down to about 180 grams, and protein is right around 230 grams. I'm wanting to attack it hard so I can be at the bf I need to be with a week to a week and a half left. With that said, cardio has been bumped up to a 30-45 minute session in the morning and another 45 minute session at night. I'm not able to attend my normal bootcamp classes this week so the cardio is coming on the elliptical, treadmill and bike.As far as the lifting sessions go, I hit back on Monday, shoulders yesterday, and light chest with heavy triceps and calves today. I'm feeling good with the weights and my poundages are staying right at normal. This is good considering I've dropped my calories and increased my cardio quite a bit over the past couple weeks. With all that extra workload and stress on my body, keeping my poundages consistent is significant.LIBIDO REPORT: Libido is still good. Now, ordinarily good would just be ok but with where I'm at in my prep right now, good is awesome! I have a habit of overtraining during prep, never taking a rest day and running my libido straight into the ground. So far, with three and a hlaf weeks to showtime, I feel like my libido is holding strong. I'm hoping Titanium can help it stay right there for the remainder of the prep because I know the wife will sure appreciate it I will post up progress pics later in the week. So far, so good!
    "I have a problem with overtraining....". I wish I had this problem man haha. Great update, glad to hear the intensity and libido is up .
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Was in the gym this morning before work and knocked out another Tri-set then super-set lift session. The tri-set consisted of incline dumbbell press for 15 reps, immediately to overhead triceps extensions for 15 reps, then immediately to bicep curls for 15 reps. I again used 50lb dumbbells for the inclines and a 60lb ez curl bar for the extension and curls. 4 total tri-sets. Then....the super-set consisted of Smith Machine bent over row for 15 reps and immediately to the Hammerstrength shoulder press. I used 140lbs for the row and 70lbs for the shoulder presses. 4 total super-sets. I had a really nice and inflated pump going and I was able to keep the heart-rate up. After the weights, I hit the elliptical for 45 minutes and just finished with another 30 minutes on the bike tonight. Everything feels right where it needs to be.....diet is on (I'm keeping the carbs at around 150 for another couple days before going to 200 this weekend), workouts feel energized, and my sleep is good. Titanium is really bringing everything together. I think my last pics were from 8 days ago so I will post up progress pics tomorrow night. Weight this morning is holding steady at 191.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Was in the gym this morning before work and knocked out another Tri-set then super-set lift session. The tri-set consisted of incline dumbbell press for 15 reps, immediately to overhead triceps extensions for 15 reps, then immediately to bicep curls for 15 reps. I again used 50lb dumbbells for the inclines and a 60lb ez curl bar for the extension and curls. 4 total tri-sets. Then....the super-set consisted of Smith Machine bent over row for 15 reps and immediately to the Hammerstrength shoulder press. I used 140lbs for the row and 70lbs for the shoulder presses. 4 total super-sets. I had a really nice and inflated pump going and I was able to keep the heart-rate up. After the weights, I hit the elliptical for 45 minutes and just finished with another 30 minutes on the bike tonight. Everything feels right where it needs to be.....diet is on (I'm keeping the carbs at around 150 for another couple days before going to 200 this weekend), workouts feel energized, and my sleep is good. Titanium is really bringing everything together. I think my last pics were from 8 days ago so I will post up progress pics tomorrow night. Weight this morning is holding steady at 191.
    Workouts have moved into GODLIKE status.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Workouts have moved into GODLIKE status.
    Yeah he is all in, some very hard training.

Keep up the good work memphis!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%

^^^agree. Keep it up
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Sorry for being absent the past few days...the workouts and diet have not suffered though. Today marks one week until showtime!! Here is the end of week recap: Wednesday was bootcamp in the morning (an hour of kettlebells, plyos, sprints, TRX suspension training, RIP trainers, medicine balls, battle ropes, etc.) I finished Wednesday with 45 min of cardio on the bike after the kids went to bed. I took the carbs up to about 175 on Wednesday and they stayed there the rest of the week. With the protein staying at about 250 grams a day and the fat remaining consistent, I have been right around 2300 calories a day. Thursday was all cardio for me. 45 minutes in the morning before work and an hour while watching Game 7. Friday, I was back at bootcamp in the morning. This morning, I ran through another cycle of the tri-set / super-set workout at the gym before going to bootcamp for another hour! My muscles have been completely worked but I feel great and ready to make the hard charge into Peak Week. I also hit an hour of posing with the team this morning to make sure everything is dialed in.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

The vivid dreams have continued as well as the increase in sleep efficiency. As of the past 3 days, my sleep efficiency has been at or above 90%. This is awesome and extremely valuable to me as with my super-busy schedule and home life, I may only get to "go to bed" for 6.5-7 hours a night. To be able to maximize that time and actually know that I am sleeping for almost all of it, is so valuable. Before Titanium, I remember being at 65-75% sleep efficiency so I was probably losing over an hour of quality sleep a night! If for no other reason, Titanium will be included in my staple supp regimine in the future, as long as the numbers prove themselves after the run is over. Man...these dreams have become nightly and are much more detailed and involved than I remember dreams being in a long time. As I stated before, they are not all or exclusively of the erotic variety, but they are consistent. In my mind, knowing that dreaming correlated to REM sleep, I have to think the increase in quality sleep efficiency is being proven here, just based on the quantity and quality of the dreams. If I am spending more time in quality REM sleep, than it would make sense that I have more opportunity to dream and thus would have more, longer, and probably intense dreams. Awesome!!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Name:  20130619_052834.jpg
Size:  92.9 KBName:  20130619_052857.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  88.6 KBThese are from June 19. Weight was at 190. Here is a comparison between June 10 and June 19. Name:  june10-june19.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  94.8 KBThis is only 9 days difference so the changes will obviously be slight but I can see more fullness to my muscles and I'm continually getting leaner, little by little.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Looking good man you're gonna kill it at your comp!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Great updates and man you are looking in wicked condition!

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Insane vascularity, what % are you at, any idea? You look like 5%.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%

Good work def ripped, making me want to get into boot camps
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Insane vascularity, what % are you at, any idea? You look like 5%.
    I'm right at 4%. I had by bf done recently with calipers and that's what I came in at. I've used a BodPod for the last 2 competitions to track where my bodyfat was. I don't have access to a BodPod machine this time around so the calipers will have to do. I feel and look like I'm right around where I was for my November show and that was at 4.3% bf. I'm 4-5 pounds heavier though with muscle built over the last 7 months.Name:  1.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  25.5 KBThis photo was from last November at 4.3%. The goal is to walk on stage in 2 days this lean with 5 extra pounds of muscle.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Awesome, can't wait to see the new pics! You look wicked in your last show!

37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Alright....well they say that all good things come to an end and so it has with this Titanium run. It was a solid, fun 4 weeks and I am very pleased with the results from Titanium. As a recap: I used Titanium, 3x a day, for the last 4 weeks in preparation for the Oregon State Men's Physique Show. Titanium did wonders for my sleep efficiency and kept my libido strong despite the strict dieting and overloaded workout routine. I felt increased endurance during my workouts, an endurance that I can only attribute to the addition of Titanium. This is a solid product overall and one that I plan to work into my supplement schedule on a regular basis. I cannot think of any negatives or "sides" that I experienced from Titanium....only good news to report.

The show was last night and it was a long, exhausting day. My class was extremely competitive and I walked away with a solid 3rd place. I am curious to see the score-sheets when they come out to see just how close place 1-3 was. There were so many quality physiques there last night and my friend who took first place most definitely deserved it. Name:  show.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  70.9 KB

I've also got my final photos to post: Name:  20130628_210000.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  59.9 KBName:  20130628_210159.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  94.1 KB

I've got a family BBQ starting here in about 5 min. I will post up more detail later tonight but again, HUGE thanks to JD and everyone at Athletix for the chance to run Titanium! Awesome job guys.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Thank you for this amazing long! One of the best logs I've ever followed or have seen on AM.

Congrats! 3rd is awesome! You look super ripped up on stage memphis!

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Thanks for the follow up on your show. 3rd place is nothign to sneeze at, especially with the physique you had going into it! Looks like Titanium also gives you a tan as well
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Bump on this amazing log, if your thinking of trying Titanium, JUST DO IT! You will be happy you did so.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:10 AM
  3. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:49 PM
  4. New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29