"NEW" Titanium Log (sponsored)

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
First and foremost...a huge thank you to everyone at Athletix Sports for the opportunity to log the new Titanium!! I haven't received my Titanium yet but I wanted the get a head start on this log because I am exactly 5 weeks out from my next physique competition. I am eager to build in Titanium to my contest prep and see what I can do over the next 5 weeks. My background looks like this: I started competing last September and since then have won my class in 2 shows. My ever-present goal is to continue improving my physique...building up some weaker areas...and generally keeping/adding as much muscle as possible while moving between lean and contest lean. My workouts currently consist of lifting 4x/week, bootcamp circuit workouts 3x/week, and another 6 hours of LISS cardio throughout the week. My lifting split looks like this: Day 1- Chest and Traps, Day 2- Back and Shoulders, Day 3- Biceps and Triceps, Day 4- Legs and Calves. I get more than enough ab work during bootcamp. I am keeping my diet very tight right now: Monday through Friday my carbs are consistently between 175-200 grams, fat is right at 60-65 grams and protein is at 250 grams. On Saturday and Sunday the fat and protein grams stay the same but I bump the carbs up to right around 250 grams. I stick to oats, sweet potatoes and whole grains for my carb sources. Mt protein comes from chicken, lean beef and protein powder. The fat comes from natty pb, nuts, and other poly and mono sources. There isn't a lot of sat fat in my diet right now. I will post up starting pics tomorrow and hope the Titanium arrives soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Looking forward to this :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! Let's see what Titanium can do!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm in . I won't start my two bottles until mid June but I'm curious to see how it treats you . Fenugreek rules IMO

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to see what I'm in for from my own bottles based on how well these reviews are! Fenugreek is just icing on the cake!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 friends down here in Canada using it, one is 5 days in, he has noticed a big increase in libido. The other is 8 days in and so far he says his lifts all went up a couple reps on his bench day compared to last week, so I'm really excited to see these reviews.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 friends down here in Canada using it, one is 5 days in, he has noticed a big increase in libido. The other is 8 days in and so far he says his lifts all went up a couple reps on his bench day compared to last week, so I'm really excited to see these reviews.
JD Canada is never referred to as "down here" lol ;)

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Anxiously awaiting the ar***** of the NEW Titanium! In the meantime....weighed in at 195.5 last night and 193.5 this morning. I am really feeling my workouts from yesterday. Started first thing in the morning with Crossfit WOD "murph". Came back an hour after that was done and did another hour bootcamp class. Everything is sore today! All good though....just knocked out chest and shoulders this morning and am finishing up 45 minutes on the bike. I have current photos to post up tonight after work.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
My guess is that my product will be in the mail tomorrow. I see that most of the other loggers received theirs today so maybe because I am on the far west coast is the reason. Can't wait to get this started....I have some pics to post up:
20130521_063903.jpg
20130521_063929.jpg
20130528_052123.jpg
20130528_052218.jpg
The workout pics are from a couple days ago. It wasn't an arm day but for some reason I just snapped a biceps photo. The shirtless two pics are from this morning. I feel like I'm in a good place with 5 weeks to go. I plan to keep the diet really tight and clean and I'm looking to come in at top form.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good base to start with! Excited to see how Titanium can improve you and your workouts even further!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are looking ripped up man! Good job, can't wait for this one.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will there be bloodwork to prove anything? I'm still skeptical whether or not Fenugreek actually boosts testosterone. Alot of these "Test Boosters" are merely libido enhancers (which still counts for something) but not necessarily making a difference in Total serum or free T levels.

jw..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will there be bloodwork to prove anything? I'm still skeptical whether or not Fenugreek actually boosts testosterone. Alot of these "Test Boosters" are merely libido enhancers (which still counts for something) but not necessarily making a difference in Total serum or free T levels.

jw..
I had blood work done with our old Division 1 and OG Titanium and if the results with Titanium 2.0 are anything like the old boys then it definitely boosts F + T test.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

jw..
There have been studies on Fenugreek extract and a positive relation to testosterone increase. One thing is true about Fenugreek, its been around for a while and it hasn’t lost popularity…not just for the libido department but people report better results in the gym as well.

Another thing to be aware of is this product is not just merely a test booster. With the inclusion of chlorophytum and plantago, the formula as a whole is designed for dedicated lifters.

Fenugreek holds more that just testosterone and libido properties as well, including GH properties:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18816528

And GDA-like properties through 4-OH-isoleucine.

I've tried a lot of different test boosters and for myself Fenugreek extract type test boosters have always worked best for me, the old Titanium XL reviews all had great feed back as well. This new Titanium is on another level with the new ingredients and I have a feeling the logs will show this soon enough ;)

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Dang! Nothing in the mail today!! Gotta be tomorrow....

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Alright....we are finally in business! I came home late last night from work and found my package sitting on the kitchen counter. To make up for the day, I took 3 caps last night before bed. This morning, I started what will be my normal "Titanium" protocol: 1 cap first thing in the morning (5:30 am, empty stomach) before workout, 1 cap around noon, 1 cap around 6pm. I will continue to take my staple supps: Multi-vitamin, Fish oil, COQ10, Vitamin D, and Creatine Mono. I also use pre-workouts in the morning....right now I'm taking C4, but prefer Assault and PRE.
20130531_052145.jpg
20130531_052349.jpg
20130531_052235-1.jpg
These photos are from this morning: Weighed in at 193. Had a good bootcamp training class this morning and may look to throw in another 30 min cardio tonight on the bike. Tomorrow is arms and I think I'll throw in shoulders too. Diet has been perfect this week: Steady at 200g carbs, 250-270g protein, and 55-70g fat.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Lookin lean as ****!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Quick update: I can definitely smell the fenugreek!! I have a nice aroma of maple syrup oozing out of my pores. Got up this morning and knocked out a decent bis and tri workout. I also threw in an hour on the bike for the am cardio. Obviously with one day in....no huge effects to report but the fenugreek is definitely in there!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I was in the gym this morning for a chest workout. Last week was particularly draining on me so I've cut my volume down a little this weekend for a tiny rest. I can report that I solidly increased my poundages this morning, over the poundages I've been working at lately. I don't want to come off as one of those guys who start a new supp and then immediately attribute all sorts of magical effects from it but the weights and reps were up today from past chest workouts. Take that for what it's worth. We will see if that trend continues over the next 4 weeks and time will tell what we can attribute to the Titanium. With that said, I bumped up 20 pounds on the Hammer-strength Incline, 20 pounds on the pec-dec, and 15 pounds on the dip machine. This is what it looked like:
chest june2.jpg
I only hit chest today and then knocked out 45 minutes on the elliptical. Going back for another 30 min on the bike tonight. LIBIDO REPORT: The libido is operation at normal levels right now. I haven't been aware of any huge uptick yet but....it only has been 3 days.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My guess is that my product will be in the mail tomorrow. I see that most of the other loggers received theirs today so maybe because I am on the far west coast is the reason. Can't wait to get this started....I have some pics to post up:View attachment 81561View attachment 81562View attachment 81563View attachment 81564 The workout pics are from a couple days ago. It wasn't an arm day but for some reason I just snapped a biceps photo. The shirtless two pics are from this morning. I feel like I'm in a good place with 5 weeks to go. I plan to keep the diet really tight and clean and I'm looking to come in at top form.
I was kind of hoping that was post-Titanium lol. Looking good man, great dedication right there!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I think we'll see a good difference between those pics and the post-Titanium pics! Being in the midst of a contest prep, I'm looking forward to Titanium helping me cruise in at top form. I still have about 2-3% bf to lose over the next 4 weeks. Gonna need all the help I can get!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we'll see a good difference between those pics and the post-Titanium pics! Being in the midst of a contest prep, I'm looking forward to Titanium helping me cruise in at top form. I still have about 2-3% bf to lose over the next 4 weeks. Gonna need all the help I can get!
Go kill it man! Can't wait to see the post pics and 3% difference! Titanium is gonna bring you the win!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
athletix has some good reps, i am sure they will back you all the way....good luck, slim!!!!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Weight this morning was 192. Hit bootcamp for an hour and tonight will be back/shoulders plus another 30-45 of cardio. I will post up the workout and feedback after my lift tonight.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates! This is def a great log to follow for everyone wanting to try Titanium.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
The last few days have been busy. Working from sunup until sundown but still managing to squeeze in 2 workouts a day and keep the diet spot on. Beginning on Monday, I've dropped my calories down a bit, to 2300 a day, in order to keep leaning down for the upcoming contest. Carbs have gone down to about 180 grams, and protein is right around 230 grams. I'm wanting to attack it hard so I can be at the bf I need to be with a week to a week and a half left. With that said, cardio has been bumped up to a 30-45 minute session in the morning and another 45 minute session at night. I'm not able to attend my normal bootcamp classes this week so the cardio is coming on the elliptical, treadmill and bike.

As far as the lifting sessions go, I hit back on Monday, shoulders yesterday, and light chest with heavy triceps and calves today. I'm feeling good with the weights and my poundages are staying right at normal. This is good considering I've dropped my calories and increased my cardio quite a bit over the past couple weeks. With all that extra workload and stress on my body, keeping my poundages consistent is significant.

LIBIDO REPORT: Libido is still good. Now, ordinarily good would just be ok but with where I'm at in my prep right now, good is awesome! I have a habit of overtraining during prep, never taking a rest day and running my libido straight into the ground. So far, with three and a hlaf weeks to showtime, I feel like my libido is holding strong. I'm hoping Titanium can help it stay right there for the remainder of the prep because I know the wife will sure appreciate it:)

I will post up progress pics later in the week. So far, so good!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent shape for a man in his forties. Impressive to say the least.

Three questions:

1) Are you from Memphis, TN? Or does the name have nothing to do with where you live?

2) Are you doing bodybuilding or men's physique? Also, if bodybuilding, what level & weight class (novice, junior or open)?

3) Which show, lol.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Excellent shape for a man in his forties. Impressive to say the least.

Three questions:

1) Are you from Memphis, TN? Or does the name have nothing to do with where you live?

2) Are you doing bodybuilding or men's physique? Also, if bodybuilding, what level & weight class (novice, junior or open)?

3) Which show, lol.
1. Not from TN. And I'm actually 37. I don't know how I screwed up my age when I registered but, I did.
2. I do mens physique. Won 1st at the night of champions last september, 2nd at the nw championships in november and then 1st again at the vancouver show this march.
3. Next show is the Oregon State at the end of June.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Everything has been pretty consistent over the past couple days. Thursday was all cardio, 1.5 hours. Friday was a biceps day along with 1.5 hours of cardio. Today consisted of a good chest workout this morning along with 2 hours of cardio, spaced out with an hour this morning and another hour tonight. This last week, along with the next 2 weeks, is the big push to drop as much bodyfat as possible. I'll still be getting in good lifting sessions but the volume will decrease a little. The cardio needs to stay high over the next 2 weeks.

I'll be back to my regular bootcamp classes on Monday and will add on another 30-45 minutes of cardio on the bike at night. Calories will stay right around 2300, making sure to keep the protein around 250 grams a day.

I'm looking for the Titanium to really kick in next week. I'm a little over a week into the run and so far and I'm feeling good and strong in the gym. Anyone who has been through a contest prep knows that it can be hard to stay as strong and intense as you want to as you get closer to showtime. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Titanium really helps me push through my workouts this upcoming week. I'll be reporting on any noticeble effects I can attribute to the Titanium.

I will have progress pics up tomorrow night when I get back to my home computer. I'm 3 weeks out.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man you are killing that cardio, good work

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked cardio damn! I've been slackin with cardio, this is good motivation for me to hit cardio longer than normal tonight :)

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I have to admit that I've been able to rack up that much cardio because I was out of town for work all week. Normally, I have all the activities and responsibilities that come with 4 kids so last week was my opportunity to kill the cardio. I'm back home now and the grind is back on. I still really need to destroy the cardio this next 2 weeks to be able to cruise into peak week at 4-5%. So.....here is my plan for the next 7 days. I am taking my daily calories down to just over 2000. I'm bumping protein up to 275 grams a day and carbs down to 100 grams. I've never had to drastically reduce my carbs to lean down before but I'm trying this for a week to see how the last bit of fat responds. My hopes is to be able to slowly increase carbs back to near normal ranges right before peak week. I carb load at the front of peak weak anyways, not at the end, so that gentle increase will allow my body to adapt and not be completely shocked by a 300 gram carb increase overnight. Bootcamp is in the morning and then a good, heavy lift session afterwards (Back and shoulders). Morning pics will be taken and I will post those, along with my current weight tomorrow afternoon.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Check this out:
Picture1.jpg
This is from my Bodymedia armband. These reading are from the last 6 days. Along with calories burned, sleep, etc...the armband tracks steps taken throughout the day. Based on a 4ft step, I walked anywhere from 15 to 26 miles a day over the past 6 days. Now, steps are tracked during cardio sessions as well, even on an elliptical, but 34,000 steps is still a LONG way to go. All this walking was ON TOP of the hours of machine cardio last week. I'm curious to see what the scale reads tomorrow morning but I bet I lost at least 3 pounds last week.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
That's a great way to track daily activity. How the hell did you walk that much in a day lol. U kind of make me want to up my cardio but I recently can't find the time. I used to put my gym life first over my family, in that I would go to the gym for hours and take time away from my fam. Now I try to just do 1-1.5 hours a day so that's limited time.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is pretty awesome, I need to look into something like that.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Weight this morning was 189. That's down 3 pounds from last Monday. Made it to bootcamp this morning, lots of kettlebell, TRX and plyos today. Here are the progress pics from this morning:
20130610_052454.jpg
20130610_052553.jpg
20130610_052616.jpg
20130610_052634.jpg
NOW....here is a little side by side from the start of the Titanium to today:
titanium comparison.jpg
I can definitely see the difference in leaness here. Remember, that my carbs have been below normal for these past 10 days so my muscles are definitely flatter than they would normally be. But even with the lack of calories and carbs, I feel like I'm holding on to my muscle tissue well. Not to mention that there was an EXTREME amount of cardio thrown in last week! **Side note: Due to my activity last week, I wasn't able to drink my daily gallon of water. I was WAY under that. Back to normal now though. 1-2 gallons a day.** Had my bf done this morning and the plastic calipers registered 4%. I feel like I may be a little above that number but not by a whole lot. With 3 weeks to go, I'm right on pace. I'm sticking with the decrease in carbs and calories this week to see how I respond. Then I'll start to ramp up the carbs again until I hit my load days, the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday before the show.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking like a LEAN MAchine!!!

Great job!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Great work and def look leaner In the last 10

Days

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Not a lot of time tonight for a lengthy review. I'll definitely write up more details tomorrow. Here was the Chest and Shoulders lift from this morning:
june11.jpg
I tried out the "Hang and Swing Destroyer Set" I saw in Andy's Titanium log. Unfortunately, I felt some popping going on in my left shoulder so I abandoned it after about 12 reps. I'll definitely try it again later though. Cardio today was 20 minutes of sprint intervals in the morning and another 30 minutes on the bike tonight. Diet has been spot on for the second day in a row with the lower carb and calorie levels. After 2 days of sub 100 grams carbs, I'm curious to see what the progress pics tomorrow morning will show. I really need to get a feel for how my body responds to a low carb level and judge whether or not it is the best route for me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update, hopefully the shoulder is feeling better. How many cals a day are you at?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
The last two days I have been at 2097 cals. Today, I added a few homemade protein balls so I am at 2400. My shoulder is good....I just felt it popping during the hang and swings, probably just rubbing over a piece of labrum or something...didn't hurt but its one of thoses feelings that make you just stop what your doing.

I've got a couple noticeable effects to report: ssimilarly to Andy's comments, I've noticed vivid dreams during 2 of the last four nights. These are the kind of dreams that wake you up "stiff"...if you know what I'm saying. Libido is pretty strong, especially considering I am 2 1/2 weeks out from a show. Lower carbs, lower cals, probable overtraining....all normally combine in me for a non existent libido. The fact that the libido is feeling pretty strong and active throughout the day is significant.

My endurance this morning during bootcamp was off the charts and I was completely surprised by it. We were running one minute circuits with exercises like sled pushes, sledgehammers, tire flips, VIPR exercises, pullups, etc. In between each one minute circuit was a 150 meter sprint. We ran this for an hour and my last sprint was as fast as my first. I felt like I was flying through the sprints and there was no drop in explosiveness or energy. Now....especially coming off 2 days of less than half my normal carb levels, I was completely shocked by my energy in the gym this morning. Awesome.

Weight this morning was 191. I would love to hover right there while everything tightens up over the next 2 weeks. Titanium is working a little magic here. Just the libido effects alone may be well worth the price of admission. This is especially useful during a contest prep to keep everything at a normal level and pace.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
The last two days I have been at 2097 cals. Today, I added a few homemade protein balls so I am at 2400. My shoulder is good....I just felt it popping during the hang and swings, probably just rubbing over a piece of labrum or something...didn't hurt but its one of thoses feelings that make you just stop what your doing.

I've got a couple noticeable effects to report: ssimilarly to Andy's comments, I've noticed vivid dreams during 2 of the last four nights. These are the kind of dreams that wake you up "stiff"...if you know what I'm saying. Libido is pretty strong, especially considering I am 2 1/2 weeks out from a show. Lower carbs, lower cals, probable overtraining....all normally combine in me for a non existent libido. The fact that the libido is feeling pretty strong and active throughout the day is significant.

My endurance this morning during bootcamp was off the charts and I was completely surprised by it. We were running one minute circuits with exercises like sled pushes, sledgehammers, tire flips, VIPR exercises, pullups, etc. In between each one minute circuit was a 150 meter sprint. We ran this for an hour and my last sprint was as fast as my first. I felt like I was flying through the sprints and there was no drop in explosiveness or energy. Now....especially coming off 2 days of less than half my normal carb levels, I was completely shocked by my energy in the gym this morning. Awesome.

Weight this morning was 191. I would love to hover right there while everything tightens up over the next 2 weeks. Titanium is working a little magic here. Just the libido effects alone may be well worth the price of admission. This is especially useful during a contest prep to keep everything at a normal level and pace.
Nice update. I am only 6 days in with my log
And I started noticing libido affects about two days ago. Def a good libido supp