IForce Conquer: Delivers as promised!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

IForce Conquer: Delivers as promised!!

2 scoops. Chest, shoulders and tri's. 1st word that comes to mind is smooth. Taste, focus, energy and digestibility. Nice mellow flavor. Hydrating, thirst quenching without any nasty dry mouth bloating etc... Energy was really subtle. I didn't train until 10 and was mentally and physically tired. Enough get up and go without a drop of jitters or feeling amped. Good strength too. Both lasted through the session without a hint of crashing. Focus was enough to keep my mind steady during sets but no crazy tunnel vision of any kind. Very impressed!

2. Registered User

Heck yea!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User

2nd go with Conquer was legs on Saturday. Normally get to the gym around 6-7 for legs most Saturdays but being a a life long Boston Bruins fan wanted to get done earlier to watch the game. I was especially tight from a very stressful week at work and very late night workouts Tue. and Thurs. Took quite a while to get rolling. When I'm like this, I usually try to clear my head between sets and focus in just before the next. Conquer was perfect for this. Focus, strength and energy were there as needed all the way through the session. I had no crash, but my legs were so worked and spent that I did cramp later!!!!
    •   

4. Registered User

Sunday was chest, shoulders and tri's. I had plenty of sleep and was really ready to go. Excellent energy. Not nervous or jittery but I couldn't sit still! Pace was up, and numbers were really solid. Felt totally zoned in without zoning out. Monster pump too!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    Sunday was chest, shoulders and tri's. I had plenty of sleep and was really ready to go. Excellent energy. Not nervous or jittery but I couldn't sit still! Pace was up, and numbers were really solid. Felt totally zoned in without zoning out. Monster pump too!
    Awesome bro, glad you are loving!!!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User

Next was Monday, back and bi's. Normally Monday is an off day and I rarely train 3 in a row. With the holiday and knowing Tuesday would bring a very late night workout, I pushed it up a day. Went well. Barely a dropoff!!
  7. Registered User

Thursday was a true test for Conquer. First, I was hungover big from Tylenol PM. 2nd, I had an unpleasant bout of IBS. Lastly, I was strung out from allergy head. Basically, felt like crap all day. Took 2 1/3 scoops about nine PM. Training started near 10. By the time I was finished an hour later, I felt great. Jump in my step, strength was there and my head was much clearer. Very impressed!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Thursday was a true test for Conquer. First, I was hungover big from Tylenol PM. 2nd, I had an unpleasant bout of IBS. Lastly, I was strung out from allergy head. Basically, felt like crap all day. Took 2 1/3 scoops about nine PM. Training started near 10. By the time I was finished an hour later, I felt great. Jump in my step, strength was there and my head was much clearer. Very impressed!
    Yikes bro.. but allergy's were a killer! I got train wrecked by em, I actually thought i was sick!Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Another stellar review. Thanks!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

What time did you go to bed? Interested to see how your sleep was with taking it close to bedtime.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    What time did you go to bed? Interested to see how your sleep was with taking it close to bedtime.
    I was thinking that, but maybe he works night shift like me

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User

I work at a gym: 2-10. I close which comes with numerous chores (cleaning, putting weights away etc...). Out 10:30-11 generally and close to midnight when training. Get to bed 2-2:30. Occasionally need a sleep aid. Not anything specific to Conquer.
  13. Registered User

Next installment: Saturday was legs. For the life of me, I couldn't get rolling. Despite the session feeling like it would never end, it was completed in full without any drop in numbers. A couple slightly off and a couple over and above!!

Usually I train Sunday but my girlfriend lost a brawl w/the ladder to her attic Sat night. So, on to Monday night. Back bi's and traps with an extra days rest. I REALLY got a chance to feel what Conquer could do under the right circumstance. Felt great!! A jump in my step, excellent numbers, good pace, pump and focus. SWEET!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Next installment: Saturday was legs. For the life of me, I couldn't get rolling. Despite the session feeling like it would never end, it was completed in full without any drop in numbers. A couple slightly off and a couple over and above!!

Usually I train Sunday but my girlfriend lost a brawl w/the ladder to her attic Sat night. So, on to Monday night. Back bi's and traps with an extra days rest. I REALLY got a chance to feel what Conquer could do under the right circumstance. Felt great!! A jump in my step, excellent numbers, good pace, pump and focus. SWEET!!
    This is nice to hear that you were still able to knock it out even when you felt like poo! Hope the girlfriend is ok after her fight with the ladder
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

I hate when that happens
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User

Girlfriend was back to work AND the gym by Wed. (thanks for asking). Tough girl. BTW, she's 52!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

This is nice to hear that you were still able to knock it out even when you felt like poo! Hope the girlfriend is ok after her fight with the ladder
    Ohhh those girls and ladders!!!!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Girlfriend was back to work AND the gym by Wed. (thanks for asking). Tough girl. BTW, she's 52!!
    damn..., don't see too many around anymore.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    damn..., don't see too many around anymore.
    lol agreed, rare rare!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

How has Conquer been treating your workouts lately, OP?
  21. Registered User

I don't want to sound like a broken record but Conquer has continued to deliver. Last Thurs I had major IBS and made it through my late night back, bi's traps without ANY steps backwards other than having to take a snails pace. Last night I was in a terrible mood. I added a serving of Hemavol. Workout was much better than it might have been otherwise. I was also pumped out of my tree which was fun to the point where my aggravation and stress hit the road and my focus was razor sharp. Got better as the session got rolling. Clear head at the end. Felt completely satisfied.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but Conquer has continued to deliver. Last Thurs I had major IBS and made it through my late night back, bi's traps without ANY steps backwards other than having to take a snails pace. Last night I was in a terrible mood. I added a serving of Hemavol. Workout was much better than it might have been otherwise. I was also pumped out of my tree which was fun to the point where my aggravation and stress hit the road and my focus was razor sharp. Got better as the session got rolling. Clear head at the end. Felt completely satisfied.
    It's not so much of a broken record, but more so like an echo that everyone keeps going
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Love it when weight training can turn your entire day around, and it definitely gets easier with a sick stack like Conquer + Hemavol. They're totally synergistic for pumps, energy, focus, endurance...what's your favorite benefit in particular?
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  24. Registered User

2 new Conquer experiences: First last week I f-d up not once but twice by not taking my Cymbalta (moderate but permanent depression and anxiety) which is the main agent for consistent relief. Took it Thurs morning when I realized I missed Wed night. Was pretty out of sorts most of the day as Cymbalta is time released. Took my Conquer pre late night workout. Back, bi's and traps. My legs felt like weighted jello and I had some very minor jitters for the first time. The session went really slow but my strength and focus held pretty well. I was completely cooked at the end but made it through. Very nice.

Forward to this evening: The gym I work at basically becomes devoid of A/C after 7. Air quality sucks WITH the a/c cranking!! Total lack of ventilation. So, I'm already a little sweaty BEFORE I even start but I felt pretty good going in. Conquer really hit me in all the right ways. Lots of energy, focus, feel good and no sides. Excellent workout despite the conditions. Very impressive.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

2 new Conquer experiences: First last week I f-d up not once but twice by not taking my Cymbalta (moderate but permanent depression and anxiety) which is the main agent for consistent relief. Took it Thurs morning when I realized I missed Wed night. Was pretty out of sorts most of the day as Cymbalta is time released. Took my Conquer pre late night workout. Back, bi's and traps. My legs felt like weighted jello and I had some very minor jitters for the first time. The session went really slow but my strength and focus held pretty well. I was completely cooked at the end but made it through. Very nice.

Forward to this evening: The gym I work at basically becomes devoid of A/C after 7. Air quality sucks WITH the a/c cranking!! Total lack of ventilation. So, I'm already a little sweaty BEFORE I even start but I felt pretty good going in. Conquer really hit me in all the right ways. Lots of energy, focus, feel good and no sides. Excellent workout despite the conditions. Very impressive.
    Good to see you bounced back. I hate working out in a hot environment. I need my cold.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

damn....be well bro... glad conquer is doing you well though
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  27. Registered User

Sore as heck today. I guess last night went even better than I thought!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Good to see you bounced back. I hate working out in a hot environment. I need my cold.
    My old gym, La fitness was much colder, my new gym, golds gym is much hotter. I hate being hot, I hate sweating, but im finding myself having way better workouts..

Hmmmmmmmm
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Loves being a hot, sweaty mess when she works out crew, checking in. My gym has AC, but it doesn't feel like it works. Love every minute of it
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Loves being a hot, sweaty mess when she works out crew, checking in. My gym has AC, but it doesn't feel like it works. Love every minute of it
    My current gym is hot.. but i do where every freaky air vent it haha
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

groce
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Sore as heck today. I guess last night went even better than I thought!!
    How are things going in here, OP?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

BUMP!! OP you okay, haven't heard from you in a few days!!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    BUMP!! OP you okay, haven't heard from you in a few days!!
    Only a few more servings until IO finish the bottle and put up final review. Great product. Still gettin' in quality sessions on tougher days/nights and rockin' when I feel good going in. I'm 53. Really fits my needs without nasty side effects.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Only a few more servings until IO finish the bottle and put up final review. Great product. Still gettin' in quality sessions on tougher days/nights and rockin' when I feel good going in. I'm 53. Really fits my needs without nasty side effects.
    I guess we know what year you are born in then
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

alrighty....in for the final review...hope your experience with Conquer made you a customer....
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    alrighty....in for the final review...hope your experience with Conquer made you a customer....
    Count me in!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Count me in!
    Let's see some final thoughts!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

final thoughts??
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    final thoughts??
    I posted in the review section if you want to check that out. I will tell you it's a solid product. No harsh sides, good focus, stayed consistent the whole way through.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. As Promised!
    By avenue Red in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:21 PM
  2. ok as promised heres the wheels
    By Ripped1 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 09:50 AM
  3. M14ADD 3 WEEKS POST as promised
    By diplomats in forum Anabolics