IForce Conquer: Delivers as promised!!

SD1959

Awards
2 scoops. Chest, shoulders and tri's. 1st word that comes to mind is smooth. Taste, focus, energy and digestibility. Nice mellow flavor. Hydrating, thirst quenching without any nasty dry mouth bloating etc... Energy was really subtle. I didn't train until 10 and was mentally and physically tired. Enough get up and go without a drop of jitters or feeling amped. Good strength too. Both lasted through the session without a hint of crashing. Focus was enough to keep my mind steady during sets but no crazy tunnel vision of any kind. Very impressed!

SD1959

Awards
2nd go with Conquer was legs on Saturday. Normally get to the gym around 6-7 for legs most Saturdays but being a a life long Boston Bruins fan wanted to get done earlier to watch the game. I was especially tight from a very stressful week at work and very late night workouts Tue. and Thurs. Took quite a while to get rolling. When I'm like this, I usually try to clear my head between sets and focus in just before the next. Conquer was perfect for this. Focus, strength and energy were there as needed all the way through the session. I had no crash, but my legs were so worked and spent that I did cramp later!!!!

SD1959

Awards
Sunday was chest, shoulders and tri's. I had plenty of sleep and was really ready to go. Excellent energy. Not nervous or jittery but I couldn't sit still! Pace was up, and numbers were really solid. Felt totally zoned in without zoning out. Monster pump too!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday was chest, shoulders and tri's. I had plenty of sleep and was really ready to go. Excellent energy. Not nervous or jittery but I couldn't sit still! Pace was up, and numbers were really solid. Felt totally zoned in without zoning out. Monster pump too!
Awesome bro, glad you are loving!!!

Mike

SD1959

Awards
Next was Monday, back and bi's. Normally Monday is an off day and I rarely train 3 in a row. With the holiday and knowing Tuesday would bring a very late night workout, I pushed it up a day. Went well. Barely a dropoff!!

SD1959

Awards
Thursday was a true test for Conquer. First, I was hungover big from Tylenol PM. 2nd, I had an unpleasant bout of IBS. Lastly, I was strung out from allergy head. Basically, felt like crap all day. Took 2 1/3 scoops about nine PM. Training started near 10. By the time I was finished an hour later, I felt great. Jump in my step, strength was there and my head was much clearer. Very impressed!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday was a true test for Conquer. First, I was hungover big from Tylenol PM. 2nd, I had an unpleasant bout of IBS. Lastly, I was strung out from allergy head. Basically, felt like crap all day. Took 2 1/3 scoops about nine PM. Training started near 10. By the time I was finished an hour later, I felt great. Jump in my step, strength was there and my head was much clearer. Very impressed!
Yikes bro.. but allergy's were a killer! I got train wrecked by em, I actually thought i was sick!Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Another stellar review. Thanks!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
What time did you go to bed? Interested to see how your sleep was with taking it close to bedtime.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What time did you go to bed? Interested to see how your sleep was with taking it close to bedtime.
I was thinking that, but maybe he works night shift like me :p

Mike

SD1959

Awards
I work at a gym: 2-10. I close which comes with numerous chores (cleaning, putting weights away etc...). Out 10:30-11 generally and close to midnight when training. Get to bed 2-2:30. Occasionally need a sleep aid. Not anything specific to Conquer.

SD1959

Awards
Next installment: Saturday was legs. For the life of me, I couldn't get rolling. Despite the session feeling like it would never end, it was completed in full without any drop in numbers. A couple slightly off and a couple over and above!!

Usually I train Sunday but my girlfriend lost a brawl w/the ladder to her attic Sat night. So, on to Monday night. Back bi's and traps with an extra days rest. I REALLY got a chance to feel what Conquer could do under the right circumstance. Felt great!! A jump in my step, excellent numbers, good pace, pump and focus. SWEET!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Next installment: Saturday was legs. For the life of me, I couldn't get rolling. Despite the session feeling like it would never end, it was completed in full without any drop in numbers. A couple slightly off and a couple over and above!!

Usually I train Sunday but my girlfriend lost a brawl w/the ladder to her attic Sat night. So, on to Monday night. Back bi's and traps with an extra days rest. I REALLY got a chance to feel what Conquer could do under the right circumstance. Felt great!! A jump in my step, excellent numbers, good pace, pump and focus. SWEET!!
This is nice to hear that you were still able to knock it out even when you felt like poo! Hope the girlfriend is ok after her fight with the ladder :(

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

I hate when that happens :p

SD1959

Awards
Girlfriend was back to work AND the gym by Wed. (thanks for asking). Tough girl. BTW, she's 52!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is nice to hear that you were still able to knock it out even when you felt like poo! Hope the girlfriend is ok after her fight with the ladder :(
Ohhh those girls and ladders!!!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriend was back to work AND the gym by Wed. (thanks for asking). Tough girl. BTW, she's 52!!
damn..., don't see too many around anymore.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
How has Conquer been treating your workouts lately, OP?

SD1959

Awards
I don't want to sound like a broken record but Conquer has continued to deliver. Last Thurs I had major IBS and made it through my late night back, bi's traps without ANY steps backwards other than having to take a snails pace. Last night I was in a terrible mood. I added a serving of Hemavol. Workout was much better than it might have been otherwise. I was also pumped out of my tree which was fun to the point where my aggravation and stress hit the road and my focus was razor sharp. Got better as the session got rolling. Clear head at the end. Felt completely satisfied.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to sound like a broken record but Conquer has continued to deliver. Last Thurs I had major IBS and made it through my late night back, bi's traps without ANY steps backwards other than having to take a snails pace. Last night I was in a terrible mood. I added a serving of Hemavol. Workout was much better than it might have been otherwise. I was also pumped out of my tree which was fun to the point where my aggravation and stress hit the road and my focus was razor sharp. Got better as the session got rolling. Clear head at the end. Felt completely satisfied.
It's not so much of a broken record, but more so like an echo that everyone keeps going :p

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Love it when weight training can turn your entire day around, and it definitely gets easier with a sick stack like Conquer + Hemavol. They're totally synergistic for pumps, energy, focus, endurance...what's your favorite benefit in particular?

SD1959

Awards
2 new Conquer experiences: First last week I f-d up not once but twice by not taking my Cymbalta (moderate but permanent depression and anxiety) which is the main agent for consistent relief. Took it Thurs morning when I realized I missed Wed night. Was pretty out of sorts most of the day as Cymbalta is time released. Took my Conquer pre late night workout. Back, bi's and traps. My legs felt like weighted jello and I had some very minor jitters for the first time. The session went really slow but my strength and focus held pretty well. I was completely cooked at the end but made it through. Very nice.

Forward to this evening: The gym I work at basically becomes devoid of A/C after 7. Air quality sucks WITH the a/c cranking!! Total lack of ventilation. So, I'm already a little sweaty BEFORE I even start but I felt pretty good going in. Conquer really hit me in all the right ways. Lots of energy, focus, feel good and no sides. Excellent workout despite the conditions. Very impressive.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
2 new Conquer experiences: First last week I f-d up not once but twice by not taking my Cymbalta (moderate but permanent depression and anxiety) which is the main agent for consistent relief. Took it Thurs morning when I realized I missed Wed night. Was pretty out of sorts most of the day as Cymbalta is time released. Took my Conquer pre late night workout. Back, bi's and traps. My legs felt like weighted jello and I had some very minor jitters for the first time. The session went really slow but my strength and focus held pretty well. I was completely cooked at the end but made it through. Very nice.

Forward to this evening: The gym I work at basically becomes devoid of A/C after 7. Air quality sucks WITH the a/c cranking!! Total lack of ventilation. So, I'm already a little sweaty BEFORE I even start but I felt pretty good going in. Conquer really hit me in all the right ways. Lots of energy, focus, feel good and no sides. Excellent workout despite the conditions. Very impressive.
Good to see you bounced back. I hate working out in a hot environment. I need my cold.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

damn....be well bro... glad conquer is doing you well though

SD1959

Awards
Sore as heck today. I guess last night went even better than I thought!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you bounced back. I hate working out in a hot environment. I need my cold.
My old gym, La fitness was much colder, my new gym, golds gym is much hotter. I hate being hot, I hate sweating, but im finding myself having way better workouts..

Hmmmmmmmm

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Loves being a hot, sweaty mess when she works out crew, checking in. My gym has AC, but it doesn't feel like it works. Love every minute of it :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loves being a hot, sweaty mess when she works out crew, checking in. My gym has AC, but it doesn't feel like it works. Love every minute of it :)
My current gym is hot.. but i do where every freaky air vent it haha

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
groce

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP!! OP you okay, haven't heard from you in a few days!!

SD1959

Awards
BUMP!! OP you okay, haven't heard from you in a few days!!
Only a few more servings until IO finish the bottle and put up final review. Great product. Still gettin' in quality sessions on tougher days/nights and rockin' when I feel good going in. I'm 53. Really fits my needs without nasty side effects.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Only a few more servings until IO finish the bottle and put up final review. Great product. Still gettin' in quality sessions on tougher days/nights and rockin' when I feel good going in. I'm 53. Really fits my needs without nasty side effects.
I guess we know what year you are born in then :p

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
alrighty....in for the final review...hope your experience with Conquer made you a customer....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted in the review section if you want to check that out. I will tell you it's a solid product. No harsh sides, good focus, stayed consistent the whole way through.

You should post it here bro, or a link to it! Regardless though, thanks a ton for logging for us :)

Mike