Awards
Sup yall? if you don't know me... well Im sorry ;-) Names AB
I came out of retirement from logging supps specifically for this one haha

Lil bit about me....
270lbs at 6ft
love me some pump
strong as a full grown Rhino
Powerlifter

I will be cutting all pump products and stims specifically for this product.

Training split
Monday: Back and Bis
Tuesday: Chest and Tris
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Light bench day and or Shoulder day

Tonight I will be squatting it out on my first day with this product and it looks damn PROMISING.

Previous experience with Lecheek products? MassHGH, OG Speed and SpeedX3
so far loved them all :-D

Thank you to MARMS for this awesome opportunity. I will take Pre measurements each session and post to give pump difference ;-)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in...

marms and lecheek are top notch!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd Old School in the house Lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
That's 3rd for the second time today!

Damn I'm in bro

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still up on the podium Bean.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha sup family ;-) thanks for joinin! Yall are all winners to me!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Quads are 32in around!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all about the diameter Lmao

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Girth Brooks Lmao

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sub a dub dub :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
****... refrained from posting... legs were TAXED and they still are... ive NEVER had such sore calves in my ****in life....
squats... was able to triple 600 no problem... went to 650 then dropped to 405 for sets of 5 with a 3 second pause at the very bottom
calf raises with 6 plates for sets of 8
leg extentions and hip and thigh abductors.

PumpX3 initial review:
**** is definitely LEGIT... Endurance was up and I was pumped... legs expanded .7 of an inch. Personally Leg day was rough on this stuff but SO WORTH it... let the gains begin!

Delts today.... strict delts. Usually do a light bench day but Ima give it a rest due to my elbows hurting on Bench day :-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's go time!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Today was love and hate Lmao

3 sets of standing OH press 225 for 8
A new PR on Arnold presses 140s for 5

Yet my shrugs lacked horribly!!! 500 for 3 it was rough. The pump and burn was too much. Killed it tho. Btw the flavor is phenomenal!!! Candy Apple... Reminds me of apple-os.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ima go pull some ****in weight... Angry....
1 scoop PumpX3
Nom nom

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have some on the way myself

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Awesome fuggin sesh!!! Deads and I had chalk!
Pulled a 700... The bottom end was the hardest until I got 8in up and that's when the explosiveness happened.
Cable rows
Hammer high rows

Curled 90s for 8

Pump was insane... Endurance was better. I see more lactic acid buildup with pumpx3

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Woooo PumpX3 the **** up!!!
Chest day!!! 585-600 is goal!!!

Dosing 2 scoops of PumpX3 today!!! Get money Bitches!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Squats yesterday with PUMPX3 and HOLY SHIZA... what a head rush... I pushed 675 with these wheels... best I have done in a long while since my bench and deads went up :) I kept it simple yesterday and I see that my endurance is phenomenal...
As for the Pump I notice huge increase in vascularity and dense muscle belly pumps... loving it :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Squats yesterday with PUMPX3 and HOLY SHIZA... what a head rush... I pushed 675 with these wheels... best I have done in a long while since my bench and deads went up :) I kept it simple yesterday and I see that my endurance is phenomenal...
As for the Pump I notice huge increase in vascularity and dense muscle belly pumps... loving it :)
Very nice squat bud! I'm also noticing great pumps and endurance from PumpX3!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks yall skipped yesterday. Gonna make it up today. Endurance is a huge factor with this product which is a plus cuz obv its what I lack as a pl

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I left my pump at work today and I can tell how effective it is by not using it for one day. Soon to be 2 days. I actually cant wait to get to work on Monday.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I left my pump at work today and I can tell how effective it is by not using it for one day. Soon to be 2 days. I actually cant wait to get to work on Monday.
Mmm Pump lol X3 MF

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hit gym yesterday... Light chest day with shoulder work... More of a deload than anything. Nothing very impressive. Pump did hit fast and hard...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright yall the PumpX3 I'd brutal with the build up but I DEF give it two thumbs up!

Leg day yesterday and hit a MAJOR PR of a 700 squat which is beyond me... I expected to leave it at the bottom but it came up!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
PumpX3:
So far the flavor is a hit... Like Apple-Os haha a lil foamy at the end but no worries.
Endurance is what I've noticed first and it increases
Strength is comin nicely!
Pump... Well at first not noticing much but as it builds up I get incredible dense pumps!!! This form of Agmatine is far superior! Not to mention a new shoulder vein haha and some on the quads

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PumpX3:
So far the flavor is a hit... Like Apple-Os haha a lil foamy at the end but no worries.
Endurance is what I've noticed first and it increases
Strength is comin nicely!
Pump... Well at first not noticing much but as it builds up I get incredible dense pumps!!! This form of Agmatine is far superior! Not to mention a new shoulder vein haha and some on the quads
I noticed the build up as I work out as well. Im not sure I would like it if it happened right away I wouldn't be able to lift IMO .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I noticed the build up as I work out as well. Im not sure I would like it if it happened right away I wouldn't be able to lift IMO .
I meant it gets better with each use... My **** blows up after first set

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant it gets better with each use... My **** blows up after first set
Takes a while for me to swole up. Maybe since im tiny and not as BIG as you? I feel it right away but I dont get a full blown swole till the end.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Takes a while for me to swole up. Maybe since im tiny and not as BIG as you? I feel it right away but I dont get a full blown swole till the end.
I heard that BB.com inhibits swoleness.... I had a study somewhere on the clinical trials but must have got lost in my plethora of other useful information

Hahahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I heard that BB.com inhibits swoleness.... I had a study somewhere on the clinical trials but must have got lost in my plethora of other useful information

Hahahaha
this is not entirely true....bb.com does induce swoleness of the head of many members...this swoleness far exceeds their actual knowledge, but because so many of them suffer from this malady they convince themselves it must be true...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BAHAHAHA Hells ya! Just giving u **** MARMADUKE