Late as hell but Athletix Acute FX and High Volume sample review

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking Late as hell but Athletix Acute FX and High Volume sample review

Well first sorry for the huge delay. I have a ton going on in my life both at the office but more so at home (divorce...LOL). Anyway on to the wonderful anecdote.

First up: High Volume

Well my opinion is a little jaded on non-stim pre's as I rep for a company that makes IMO one of the best (Bodyforge 2.0) so I wasn't sure how I would feel about this. That said I was impressed. Obviously there was very little in terms of energy but the focus was strong. I was coming down from an EC dose probably 3 hours before and it kept me locked in. Workout was shoulders/traps and I got a wicked pump. This was the most impressive aspect to me. Also endurance was very noticeable. If this had a stim aspect to it would, for me anyway, make it a killer product. Flavoring was very good. As many have noted the "dipping dots" don't dissolve and can wind up stuck to the shaker cup. Refilling it with water and shaking again can get most of them but a pain none the less. Not sure what they are as they're to big to amino acids. So GMS comes to mind but not sure. Anyway I definitely will be looking forward to the panel release and picking a tub up for use.

Next up: Acute FX

Interesting concept with flavored powder in caps. I am very stim tolerant and a stim junkie so it takes a lot to get me going. Four caps mixed in water provided a great and interesting taste. I did notice energy and focus but I could have used more. Powered through my workout and got a solid pump (not as good as High Volume). I would need to look at the panel before deciding to purchase or not. I may need 6 caps or more to really feel it. Would be interesting to combine the two products. Perhaps thats what Athletix has in mind.

Summary

I am very interested in High Volume. It gave me one of the best pumps I have had in a sometime and the endurance was great. I will combine it will some stims though. LOL I will reserve final judgment on Acute FX until I see the panel and if I can dose it higher. Good job Athletix I think you have one very good product and another with potential.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow, amazing detailed review, glad you enjoyed the High Volume so much.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, I feel your pain, going through the same crap right now as well lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Awesome review brother been seeing a ton of kick arse reviews!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So after you saw the Acute FX ingredient profile what did you think? some people were surprised to see they enjoyed the yohimbine, sure makes for good energy, sweat and fat burning.

I love they added agmatine

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    So after you saw the Acute FX ingredient profile what did you think? some people were surprised to see they enjoyed the yohimbine, sure makes for good energy, sweat and fat burning.

I love they added agmatine
    I knew it had Agmatine in it. Or a really good idea anyway. I like yohimbine and always have. I do think at my bodyweight and tolerance to certain things 6 caps would do me good. Looking forward to seeing the profile on high volume.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I knew it had Agmatine in it. Or a really good idea anyway. I like yohimbine and always have. I do think at my bodyweight and tolerance to certain things 6 caps would do me good. Looking forward to seeing the profile on high volume.
    I can't wait to release the High Volume profile, I don't believe it will be a prop-blend, I was lucky enough to find out whats in it and I think a lot of people will be picking it up, fingers crossed I can post more info up soon

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I can't wait to release the High Volume profile, I don't believe it will be a prop-blend, I was lucky enough to find out whats in it and I think a lot of people will be picking it up, fingers crossed I can post more info up soon
    You mean this profile? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix - High Volume sample review..
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:19 PM
  2. Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review
    By domore in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 01:40 PM
  3. Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
  4. Athletix - Acute FX ( Stim Pre Workout )
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:18 AM
  5. Old as hell but funny ass 300 review
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:02 PM