Putting Weight Supp with Supp-D

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370811284.831769.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  70.7 KBthat moment you've taken the last scoop of protein
    Life's a garden, dig it

  2. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Worked early this morning so was pretty tired but 1 1/2 scoops of Supp-D helped to kickstart my butt and get me ready to get after it. Switched things up a little today and trained chest/shoulders.

    Incline flys ss with incline db bench
    40s x10x2 +60x10x2
    45x10x2 +65x10x2
    50x10x2 +70x10x2

    Decline bb bench ss with cable cross high position
    135x10x2 +15x10x2
    185x10x2 +20x10x2

    My elbow really started bothering me here. Decided not to do anymore decline.

    Hammer press ss with cable cross lowest position
    90x10x3 +15x10x3
    140x10x2 +20x10x2

    Pec dec ss with cable cross mid position
    85x12x4 +20x10x4

    Delt destroyers
    (40x30 + 20x15 + 15x10)x3

    Side lateral cable raises
    10x15x4

    Bb shrugs
    135x15
    225x10x3
    315x6
    225x15

    So as much as I don't want to I gotta take a day off. My elbow is pretty jacked right now and the outside part of my left tri just above my elbow is swollen. On a good note when I walked over to the squat rack to do shrugs you'll never guess what was sitting right where I must've left them. My straps it was the craziest thing!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    Score on the straps and ice that inflame bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    That sounds incredible. I'd be more than happy to give em a go. Sounds like people enjoy this stuff quite a bit so far!
    Pm thy addy
  5. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Score on the straps and ice that inflame bubba.
    Ya it's sore as crap lol. Soaked it in some ice water right away also. Couldn't believe those straps were still there!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Ok so I'm a frickin obsessed addict
    Ended up training legs and doing some cardio. Figured my legs aren't attached to my arm so might as well lol

    15 mins warm up on bike. Got my heart rate up to 132. Averaged 120 hr

    Hammer leg extensions
    10 sets of 10 reps

    Hack squats
    10x10

    Hammer V Squats
    Couldn't do regular squats because it hurt too bad to hold the bar with my left arm so I figured V Squats would do.
    10x10

    Iso Hammer Ham Curls
    6x12

    10 minutes on the stair climber.

    Was sweating like crazy today for some reason, but I'm not complaining
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ok so I'm a frickin obsessed addict
    Ended up training legs and doing some cardio. Figured my legs aren't attached to my arm so might as well lol

    15 mins warm up on bike. Got my heart rate up to 132. Averaged 120 hr

    Hammer leg extensions
    10 sets of 10 reps

    Hack squats
    10x10

    Hammer V Squats
    Couldn't do regular squats because it hurt too bad to hold the bar with my left arm so I figured V Squats would do.
    10x10

    Iso Hammer Ham Curls
    6x12

    10 minutes on the stair climber.

    Was sweating like crazy today for some reason, but I'm not complaining
    Dude! Sick volume!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ok so I'm a frickin obsessed addict
    Ended up training legs and doing some cardio. Figured my legs aren't attached to my arm so might as well lol

    15 mins warm up on bike. Got my heart rate up to 132. Averaged 120 hr

    Hammer leg extensions
    10 sets of 10 reps

    Hack squats
    10x10

    Hammer V Squats
    Couldn't do regular squats because it hurt too bad to hold the bar with my left arm so I figured V Squats would do.
    10x10

    Iso Hammer Ham Curls
    6x12

    10 minutes on the stair climber.

    Was sweating like crazy today for some reason, but I'm not complaining
    Awesome!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  10. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Dude! Sick volume!
    Thanks fellas!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    I'm doing legs today as well, was gonna do GVT for hack squat as well, verdddddddy nice
  12. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I'm doing legs today as well, was gonna do GVT for hack squat as well, verdddddddy nice
    Kill it bro!! My legs are officially toast!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Kill it bro!! My legs are officially toast!
    In good time, it's too early to think of that just yet
  14. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    In good time, it's too early to think of that just yet
    Haha that's all I think about!! I need help lmao!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,005
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Your traps are hyoooooge for your frame Reg. Lookin' hoss fosho
    +1 .
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  16. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    +1 .
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    What's up fellas??? Elbow felt pretty good today so decided to train back/bis. Took 2 scoops of Supp-D as I didn't sleep for crap last night and needed that extra boost. Wasn't as strong on rack pulls as normal which was disappointing but a decent day none the less.

    Rack Pulls
    135x10
    225x10x2
    315x8
    365x6
    385x2
    405x0
    Not sure what happened but just could pull 405
    315x5
    225x10

    Stiff arm push downs drop set
    50x10, 35x10, 30x10, 25x10
    Total of 6 sets.

    Face pulls
    42.5x10x5
    Up the ladder no rests between sets, up 2 spots after each set
    42.5x5x5
    For 4 sets

    Reverse grip lat pulls
    120x10x4

    Cable curls drop sets
    50x10, 42.5x10, 35x10, 30x10
    For 5 sets

    Incline db curls
    40x20x4

    Spider curls ez bar drop set with straight bar
    55x10, 50x10
    For 5 sets.

    Elbow feels pretty good right now. Cane home and put it on ice right away just in case.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What's up fellas??? Elbow felt pretty good today so decided to train back/bis. Took 2 scoops of Supp-D as I didn't sleep for crap last night and needed that extra boost. Wasn't as strong on rack pulls as normal which was disappointing but a decent day none the less.

    Rack Pulls
    135x10
    225x10x2
    315x8
    365x6
    385x2
    405x0
    Not sure what happened but just could pull 405
    315x5
    225x10

    Stiff arm push downs drop set
    50x10, 35x10, 30x10, 25x10
    Total of 6 sets.

    Face pulls
    42.5x10x5
    Up the ladder no rests between sets, up 2 spots after each set
    42.5x5x5
    For 4 sets

    Reverse grip lat pulls
    120x10x4

    Cable curls drop sets
    50x10, 42.5x10, 35x10, 30x10
    For 5 sets

    Incline db curls
    40x20x4

    Spider curls ez bar drop set with straight bar
    55x10, 50x10
    For 5 sets.

    Elbow feels pretty good right now. Cane home and put it on ice right away just in case.
    an ounce of prevention....


    another impressive workout, reg...even moreso with sore elbow!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,005
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Nice again! I have back/bis tomorrow. Can't wait!
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  20. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    I had to do rack pulls yesterday a couple hours after legs. In a pink cowgirl hat...in board shorts, and bare footed.

    All cuz my best friends wife paid for my sonic drink lol
  21. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,005
    Rep Power
    2428119

    Lol. I'd do it for a meatball sub.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I had to do rack pulls yesterday a couple hours after legs. In a pink cowgirl hat...in board shorts, and bare footed.

    All cuz my best friends wife paid for my sonic drink lol
    damn dude...all that for 1 sonic drink. i can only imagine what you would do for a pitcher of margaritas, lol.


    what whould you do for a klondike bar!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    damn dude...all that for 1 sonic drink. i can only imagine what you would do for a pitcher of margaritas, lol.

    what whould you do for a klondike bar!!!!
    It was just a couple reps lol, I don't really get embarrassed often I totally forgot I even had it on after a while lol.

    Mmmmm margs
  24. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I had to do rack pulls yesterday a couple hours after legs. In a pink cowgirl hat...in board shorts, and bare footed.

    All cuz my best friends wife paid for my sonic drink lol
    Lmao that's fricken awesome bro!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    It was just a couple reps lol, I don't really get embarrassed often I totally forgot I even had it on after a while lol.

    Mmmmm margs
    Right?? You just got in that time to do work zone!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lmao that's fricken awesome bro!!!
    https://vine.co/v/blZpDEdtdtO I have no shame lol
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    https://vine.co/v/blZpDEdtdtO I have no shame lol
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    You shure gotta purdy mouf
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    You shure gotta purdy mouf
  30. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I can't see the image just the words hitwithrock lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
  2. Supps. with T3?
    By BigBill in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 02:11 PM
  3. Supps with my cycle?
    By Chalkitup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:26 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
  5. Question about "Protective" supps with M1T
    By raytrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.