Putting Weight Supp with Supp-D

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. I really can't say enough about Supp-D! It has given me great energy each and every time. Its like I don't want to leave the gym. My rest periods are much shorter than without it. The only drawback is the fact that it makes me push myself so hard that I'm a very sore dude the next day lol
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I really can't say enough about Supp-D! It has given me great energy each and every time. Its like I don't want to leave the gym. My rest periods are much shorter than without it. The only drawback is the fact that it makes me push myself so hard that I'm a very sore dude the next day lol
    after every tub of any preworkout I always take a week or so off before opening the next one. Cant wait to open up a fresh new tub!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    after every tub of any preworkout I always take a week or so off before opening the next one. Cant wait to open up a fresh new tub!
    I may do the same after I run out of Supp-D. Would be interesting to see how training goes without any pre.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. 30 minutes of hiit this morning. Weight is 171 but strength and endurance seem to be up.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. I'm thinking about just renting a room at the gym I am either there or wishing I was there. Trained bis/tris tonight going lighter weight and throwing some drop sets on bis.

    Standing db curls
    30x10x3 elbow was a little sore so wanted to get some good warm up sets in.
    45x10
    50x10
    60x10x2
    50x10
    40x10

    Cable curls
    57.5x10
    65x10
    72.5x10
    80x8
    Stack x8
    80x8

    Decided to throw in some drop sets
    57.5x10
    42.5x10
    30x10
    20x10
    For 3 total sets

    Spider curls ez bar drop set with straight bar
    45x10 drop 40x10
    For 3 sets

    Vbar push outs
    72.5x3

    Incline straight bar skull crushers
    60x10x3

    Decline straight bar skull crushers
    60x10x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

  6. A few pics
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370665816.023152.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  52.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370665838.884628.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  56.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370665861.629424.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  56.1 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Looking good brother! Great updates too!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Your volume is true to your workouts! Nice results! Rrrrrriiiiiipppppeeeeddd brother!

  9. Got up early and got some back work in. Realized that I lost my wrist straps however so it started out as a bummer
    Skipped deadlifts and rackpulls
    1 1/2 Scoops Supp-D

    Straight arm pushdowns supersetted with mid level face pulls
    (57.5X10 ss with 50x10)x4

    Decided to do some drop sets for each
    Straight arm pushdowns
    57.5X10 drop 42.5X10 drop 30x10 for 3 sets

    Face Pulls
    50x10 drop 35X10 drop 20x10 for 3 sets

    Wide Grip Lat pulls (rear)
    130x10
    145x10
    160x8X2 shoulder started hurting a little here
    130x10

    Close Grip Seated Rows
    140x10X2
    160x10x2
    140x10

    Tried to do pull ups but my elbow wouldn't allow it
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Your volume is true to your workouts! Nice results! Rrrrrriiiiiipppppeeeeddd brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Looking good brother! Great updates too!
    Thanks fellas!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  11. Well looks like we may not be moving!! Our landlord called me today and offered to drop our rent $300 a month to stay!! What??? Never saw that one coming lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Awesome to hear at such a trying time man; the Lord has a way of providing when no other options seem present.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Awesome to hear at such a trying time man; the Lord has a way of providing when no other options seem present.
    Thanks man! My wife and I have been doing alot of praying and feel that they have been answered
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks man! My wife and I have been doing alot of praying and feel that they have been answered
    Awesome indeed. Prayer works more than many give credit!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Awesome indeed. Prayer works more than many give credit!
    Agreed my man! Things may start turning around
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Looking huge brotha! Keep it up!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Looking huge brotha! Keep it up!
    Thanks brutha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Couldn't wait, opened up my other tub! Hadn't had the Cherry honestly until now

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Couldn't wait, opened up my other tub! Hadn't had the Cherry honestly until now
    Is it pretty tasty? They accidentally sent me the raspberry lemon
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Is it pretty tasty? They accidentally sent me the raspberry lemon
    I like raspberry better but I love things that are nice and tart yet refreshing. The cherry is a lot easier to appreciate the flavor since its a bit more mild. They are both good and resemble sonic drinks it just depends on preference

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I like raspberry better but I love things that are nice and tart yet refreshing. The cherry is a lot easier to appreciate the flavor since its a bit more mild. They are both good and resemble sonic drinks it just depends on preference
    I'm usually not a fan of anything lemon but it's kinda growing on me. Either way I know when drinking it what's about to happen so I don't mind at all
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I'm usually not a fan of anything lemon but it's kinda growing on me. Either way I know when drinking it what's about to happen so I don't mind at all
    To be honest I'm the guy who puts 2 scoops in like 3 ounces of water so the first time I tried supp-d I immediately wished I added a bit more solvent lmao. But after 3 days I got used to the tartness. I now have 1.5 @7 ounces though :P

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    To be honest I'm the guy who puts 2 scoops in like 3 ounces of water so the first time I tried supp-d I immediately wished I added a bit more solvent lmao. But after 3 days I got used to the tartness. I now have 1.5 @7 ounces though :P
    I usually do 1 1/2 in about 10 oz and chug lol lemon gives me heartburn something crazy so if I water it down it's not too bad
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. These flavors sound sooooo good....wish I could try em both!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    These flavors sound sooooo good....wish I could try em both!
    Whenever I get some raspberry in I can send you a couple scoops of each?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Whenever I get some raspberry in I can send you a couple scoops of each?
    That's awesome!! Hyde you'll love this stuff bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370786407.539456.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  64.7 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Whenever I get some raspberry in I can send you a couple scoops of each?
    That sounds incredible. I'd be more than happy to give em a go. Sounds like people enjoy this stuff quite a bit so far!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370786407.539456.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  64.7 KB
    Your traps are hyoooooge for your frame Reg. Lookin' hoss fosho

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Your traps are hyoooooge for your frame Reg. Lookin' hoss fosho
    Thanks Hyde
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:10 AM
  2. Supps. with T3?
    By BigBill in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 04:11 PM
  3. Supps with my cycle?
    By Chalkitup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 05:26 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:14 AM
  5. Question about "Protective" supps with M1T
    By raytrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Log in
Log in