• Legend!
  • Established
In brother. Love to follow your logs.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was sitting here thinking about today's training and I really never got tired at all! I could've kept going but try to keep it to an hour. This is gonna be awesome!! Definitely going to push for some PRs!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for this one! Thank you for the Youtube video brother!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one! Thank you for the Youtube video brother!
No problem bro, I was planning on including videos quite a bit. Thanks for joining and thanks for this opportunity!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day done! Went pretty good, although wasn't able to get much hiit. Wasn't Supp-Ds fault my legs were just toast!

Warm up on the bike 20 mins fat burner mode. Average HR 140

Squats
135x10x2
225x10x2
315x10x2
225x10x2
135x10x2

Hammer Hacks
90x10x2
180x10x2
360x10x3
270x10x3

Hammer Leg Extentions
90x10x2
180x10x4
90x10x2

15 mins hiit
Heavy bag, jump rope, and switches.

Energy level was very good. Felt strong and very focused today!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive work here^^^^. Great volume.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to wait 2 DAYS for an invite???? I thought we had something, Bri. ;P

Let's see whatcha got!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to wait 2 DAYS for an invite???? I thought we had something, Bri. ;P

Let's see whatcha got!
Lol your such a busy guy didn't want to try and throw something else on your plate ;) Thanks for joining my brutha!!
Always appreciate your input!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed,nice start to the log!I like that first workout you posted there :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw your squat vid on Facebook. Dang Chris you are definitely looking bigger! Awesome job on the PR!! I'm really going to shoot for some PRs this run myself. I finally think my left arm is healed up enough to push it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol your such a busy guy didn't want to try and throw something else on your plate ;) Thanks for joining my brutha!!
Always appreciate your input!
never too busy for you my man

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed,nice start to the log!
What's up Mack?? Thanks for joining my man!! Giving myself one more week then gonna hit those underhand bb rows. Had a little soreness in my elbow when I tried them the other day but seems to get better each time out.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw your squat vid on Facebook. Dang Chris you are definitely looking bigger! Awesome job on the PR!! I'm really going to shoot for some PRs this run myself. I finally think my left arm is healed up enough to push it.
thanks man, I appreciate it! I'm really trying to buckle down and put in some serious work.

you've got plenty of PRs just waiting for the chance to come out, man!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
What's up Mack?? Thanks for joining my man!! Giving myself one more week then gonna hit those underhand bb rows. Had a little soreness in my elbow when I tried them the other day but seems to get better each time out.
You will enjoy it,Im glad to here you are listening to your body,that will get you much further in the long run,and the weights will always be there :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, I appreciate it! I'm really trying to buckle down and put in some serious work.

you've got plenty of PRs just waiting for the chance to come out, man!
Ya I can tell you've been doing work! Got my 41st coming up soon and been saying I was going to hit 500 dl and 380 bench before then so gotta get it done in the next few weeks :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I can tell you've been doing work! Got my 41st coming up soon and been saying I was going to hit 500 dl and 380 bench before then so gotta get it done in the next few weeks :)
where are you at now?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will enjoy it,Im glad to here you are listening to your body,that will get you much further in the long run,and the weights will always be there :D
Very true! I have finally started to realize I'm not 20 anymore lol and gotta give myself time to get right. Took a couple weeks off from training bis and that helped significantly!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
345x3 on bench and got 455x2 dl so I've got some ground to make up as long as my elbow stays good I think I have it in me.
concentrate on those two lifts 2x a week. Day 1 do deficit pulls and rack pulls then floor press/board press and heavy slow negatives to prime your CNS to feel the weight. then on day 2 work up to your 1RM on DL and Bench and see where you're at. Try it like monday = day1 and thursday = day2.

that's what I would do, but other guys here probably have better ideas

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
concentrate on those two lifts 2x a week. Day 1 do deficit pulls and rack pulls then floor press/board press and heavy slow negatives to prime your CNS to feel the weight. then on day 2 work up to your 1RM on DL and Bench and see where you're at. Try it like monday = day1 and thursday = day2.

that's what I would do, but other guys here probably have better ideas
Those are great tips and I've heard board presses really help your bench although I will have to google it as I really don't know what it is. Thanks man!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked it out on YouTube looks like a legit way to build it up

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight I'm really gonna push the boundaries again. I'm training bis/tris after work (around 2:30) and have kickboxing at 6p. I'm pretty frickin sore so really going to be an interesting day :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in...

reggie, don't know if you had tried to og supp-d, but just wondering how they compare. i really like the og-except for taste, i have heard that the new formula tastes great and has more stim punch????

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
in...

reggie, don't know if you had tried to og supp-d, but just wondering how they compare. i really like the og-except for taste, i have heard that the new formula tastes great and has more stim punch????
We did add norcoline to the new SUPP-D so yes there are more stims and we now have 2 flavors...Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We did add norcoline to the new SUPP-D so yes there are more stims and we now have 2 flavors...Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade.
tastes great...more stims=win/win.

is that price at nutra right? $20.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I unfortunately never got a chance to try the OG version. The new stuff is pretty good though. I actually wanted the Cherry Limeade and they sent me the Rasberry lol but I'm not complaining ;) the energy has been great!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I unfortunately never got a chance to try the OG version. The new stuff is pretty good though. I actually wanted the Cherry Limeade and they sent me the Rasberry lol but I'm not complaining ;) the energy has been great!!
thanks, i liked the quick energy of the og, if the new is better....yup i would have gone with the cherry limeade too, lol.

great log!!!! givin old school a good rep!!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, i liked the quick energy of the og, if the new is better....yup i would have gone with the cherry limeade too, lol.

great log!!!! givin old school a good rep!!!!
Thanks bro!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a tub of the RaspLemon and the kick is solid. I'm a 1 1/2 scoop guy though. :blink:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished a tub of the RaspLemon and the kick is solid. I'm a 1 1/2 scoop guy though. :blink:
I would be throwing weights around like a crazy man on 1 1/2 lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're already doing that bubba.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang, I don't get the invite til page 3, eh? Thought what we had was special... lol

Board presses are great for a heavy or max effort day - the triceps really get overloaded & you get used to pressing heavy-ass weight. Plus you feel like a badass. First time I went to a buddy's strongman gym, I watched a guy huffing some ammonia 3board press 545lbs clean...RAW. Just wrist wraps & a lil weightbelt besides his gym shorts & tshirt. There was a bunch of other gorillas spotting him & the guy holding the board shouts to the bencher, "Now how about you lift this instead of being a little bitch like last week?!" hahaha it's a legit gym.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, I don't get the invite til page 3, eh? Thought what we had was special... lol
I'm starting a support group. Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't have peeps to hold boards, pins in the rack will get the same job done.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don't have peeps to hold boards, pins in the rack will get the same job done.
Aaaand as a bonus you can't bounce it off the rack like the board to cheat it...I mean, people will know if you are anyway :shhh:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Board presses are great for a heavy or max effort day - the triceps really get overloaded & you get used to pressing heavy-ass weight. Plus you feel like a badass. First time I went to a buddy's strongman gym, I watched a guy huffing some ammonia 3board press 545lbs clean...RAW. Just wrist wraps & a lil weightbelt besides his gym shorts & tshirt. There was a bunch of other gorillas spotting him & the guy holding the board shouts to the bencher, "Now how about you lift this instead of being a little bitch like last week?!" hahaha it's a legit gym.
Hyde we have something special all right ;) lol this was actually at the start of page 2 when I sent the invite. Just started blowin up! My next question was going to be how would I do board presses by myself but I see AZMIDLYF answered that.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I had to try 1 1/2 scoops today and dayumm!!! That's where it's at. My energy level was off the charts. I ended up having to wait a couple times for different things so rather than just stand around I busted out extra sets of the previous lifts. Still feeling like picking up something heavy!!! Bis and tris today, got a wicked pump going on still.

Straight bar cable curls
50x10x2
57.5x10x2
60x10x2
72.5x10x2
80x10x2

Incline db curls
40x10
50x10
55x10
45x10
40x10

Spider curls 10 reps on the minute every minute for 10 minutes
55 pounds with ez bar

Cable Cross Curls (bicep pose)
20x10
30x10x3
20x10
15x15

Rope push downs
50x10
60x10x3

Vbar push downs
80x10
Stack x10x3

Weighted dips
45+bw x15x4

Feeling amazing! I need to go mow the lawn or something can't let this energy go to waste!!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elbows pretty sore tonight do any of you have recommendations for tendinitis relief? Aside from rest lol