Putting Weight Supp with Supp-D

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    It's on fellas!! Had a great night tonight, even hit a bench pr!

    Flat BB Bench
    135x10x2
    225x10
    315x5
    335x5
    345x4 pr for reps
    355x2 pr!!

    Incline Db Bench
    70x8
    80x5
    90x5x2
    70x7

    Decline Bb Bench
    135x10
    225x8x4 5 second negatives
    135x10 8 second negatives

    Pec Dec
    85x10
    110x10x3 flex and hold

    Cable cross killers start at bottom/ no rest to middle/no rest to top=1 set
    30x30x4

    Crazy pump going on and still have energy to burn!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  2. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I don't know how I missed these photos, but you're looking swole, bro!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    Absolutely large bench bubba! Photos show a very solid build.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Absolutely large bench bubba! Photos show a very solid build.
    Thanks man there's something about how well this product works on me! It really pushes me to go more and push harder.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Absolutely large bench bubba! Photos show a very solid build.
    Agreed. Niners is build solid with great proportions in upper body. Haven't seen legs but I assume they're also well developed and balanced.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Agreed. Niners is build solid with great proportions in upper body. Haven't seen legs but I assume they're also well developed and balanced.
    Working legs today will post a sexy pic for ya big guy
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Working legs today will post a sexy pic for ya big guy
    Be still my aching loins
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    Why did I know this was going there^^^ Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Why did I know this was going there^^^ Lmao
    Lol can't help it
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    What's up guys?? It's been one of those days and as soon as suppers over I'm going back to the gym. Trained legs earlier couldn't do squats because it was apparently leg day for everybody.

    Hammer leg xtension
    90x12x2
    180x10x2
    200x8x2
    180x10x2
    Wanted to do another set of 90 but this dude had been standing there waiting since my 4th set.

    Hacks
    180x10x2
    360x10x2
    540x8x2
    360x10x2
    180x10x2

    Reverse Hacks
    180x10x4
    360x10x2

    Bike for 15
    Stairclimber for 15
    Legs are sas!!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369869310.760933.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  59.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What's up guys?? It's been one of those days and as soon as suppers over I'm going back to the gym. Trained legs earlier couldn't do squats because it was apparently leg day for everybody.

    Hammer leg xtension
    90x12x2
    180x10x2
    200x8x2
    180x10x2
    Wanted to do another set of 90 but this dude had been standing there waiting since my 4th set.

    Hacks
    180x10x2
    360x10x2
    540x8x2
    360x10x2
    180x10x2

    Reverse Hacks
    180x10x4
    360x10x2

    Bike for 15
    Stairclimber for 15
    Legs are sas!!
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 634"/>
    Good definition on those wheels
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Good definition on those wheels
    Still trying to get your quads! I think I need to push it harder. Do more 5x5s
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Still trying to get your quads! I think I need to push it harder. Do more 5x5s
    Try 10x10 I put a little over an inch on them in 3 weeks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Try 10x10 I put a little over an inch on them in 3 weeks
    I have been for the most part trying to incorporate that in most of my routines.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I have been for the most part trying to incorporate that in most of my routines.
    Its intense! I've been working up to 2-3rm then dropping into 10x10. Yesterday I did 265x8-8, 285x5, 300x5, 350x2, 345x2, 230 10x10

    After that I do fst7 on leg extensions, then 3-4 sets of 60 calf raises

    Simple program but absolutely brutal
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Its intense! I've been working up to 2-3rm then dropping into 10x10. Yesterday I did 265x8-8, 285x5, 300x5, 350x2, 345x2, 230 10x10

    After that I do fst7 on leg extensions, then 3-4 sets of 60 calf raises

    Simple program but absolutely brutal
    Damn! That's work!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Damn! That's work!!
    Oh, I forgot the 100 sets of walking lunges before the fst
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Oh, I forgot the 100 sets of walking lunges before the fst
    How's going up your stairs after that lol. Ok I'm going see if I can do all that.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    How's going up your stairs after that lol. Ok I'm going see if I can do all that.
    Its more of a slither really. Or a crawl if I'm being generous. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Its more of a slither really. Or a crawl if I'm being generous. Lol
    Lmao! I'm sure
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lmao! I'm sure
    Seriously though that kind of volume is making me grow like crazy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Seriously though that kind of volume is making me grow like crazy
    You can totally tell! Your way bigger than you were
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    You can totally tell! Your way bigger than you were
    I need to catch my upper body up tho. Your physique is really well balanced, I'm really bottom heavy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I need to catch my upper body up tho. Your physique is really well balanced, I'm really bottom heavy
    Thanks man! Your upper body is catching up with your legs though. Your traps are thick as hell and your shoulders are getting a lot bigger as well
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Thanks man! Your upper body is catching up with your legs though. Your traps are thick as hell and your shoulders are getting a lot bigger as well
    Ohhhh psssshhh lol thanks dude
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ohhhh psssshhh lol thanks dude
    No problem bro seeing your log, your 10x10s and your results is what inspired me to do em!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    No problem bro seeing your log, your 10x10s and your results is what inspired me to do em!
    Good to hear!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    3421782

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I need to catch my upper body up tho. Your physique is really well balanced, I'm really bottom heavy
    You afflicted with BWS as well?

    (Branch Warren Syndrome is a severe & debilitating disorder that affects thousands of lifters worldwide, characterized by extensive growth of the lower body in proportion to the upper, so far that it is often referred to as "Pyramid Syndrome" or "Hypo-Chickenlegemia." BWS is genetic in nature & is only treatable through an extensive focus on upper body training for periods of time concurrent with little or no work on the wheels until sh!t balances out.)

    Me too
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    3421782

    Legs looking defined & sexy Reggie; wish I could get my bf where yours is at brotha!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Legs looking defined & sexy Reggie; wish I could get my bf where yours is at brotha!
    Thanks Hyde! Ive still got a long way to go
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
  2. Supps. with T3?
    By BigBill in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 02:11 PM
  3. Supps with my cycle?
    By Chalkitup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:26 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:14 AM
  5. Question about "Protective" supps with M1T
    By raytrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in