Conquer.. the gym. (sponsored)-Iforce - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Conquer.. the gym. (sponsored)-Iforce

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope you had a good 4th! What'd you do for your Independence Day workout?
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Hope you had a good 4th! What'd you do for your Independence Day workout?
    just an hour of cardio. After that I just seat on my ass, eat alot watermelon and watched the fireworks at a local park.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    just an hour of cardio. After that I just seat on my ass, eat alot watermelon and watched the fireworks at a local park.
    that blows.. I did not work out.. I ate donuts for breakfast, went to the beach, came back and ate 1 burger, 1 hot dog, a sausage, 2 pieces of chicken, went back to the beach, came back and went to the board walk, had a ton of pizza and french fries, watched the fireworks, ate a funnel cake, played UNO and drank wine until 230am.

:P not as fun as it sounds lol
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    that blows.. I did not work out.. I ate donuts for breakfast, went to the beach, came back and ate 1 burger, 1 hot dog, a sausage, 2 pieces of chicken, went back to the beach, came back and went to the board walk, had a ton of pizza and french fries, watched the fireworks, ate a funnel cake, played UNO and drank wine until 230am.

:P not as fun as it sounds lol
    lol- if I ate all that stuff. I would just go mental. I had chicken but it was grilled. But I drink stuff on new years. Last new year was so bad, one of my friends had a bottle of old of absinthe. So I drank this stuff and had a real bad trip. This stuff just stoned me out. Then I woke up the next day and was so weak, I ate everything in the refrigerator.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

DAY 37- BACK

Hammer strength Lat pull down machine- 2x45- one arm - superset b/t front and reverse grip - 10 reps-each side- 3 sets.
    V Bar pull down 160,220,230 - 10-12 reps - 3 sets
    Seated Cable back rows-one arm with twist - 90,100,110,120 10-20 reps- 4 sets
    DB Back rows - 100,120,120 - 10-12 reps - 3 sets
    Lat pull over machine 4x45 each side - 10 reps -3 sets
    Pull ups - weight assisted- to failure.

Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. Workout was fast and focus and energy still great. My body has adapted alittle to Conquer but only like 15% adaptation. This is great, because other pre-workout just after time totally stop working. Back is wider and thicker and my cut for summer is going great.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

DAY 38-Cardio 1 hour
    Took 1.5 scoop of conquer.
    cardio is as always great with conquer. The focus and energy just let your mind go to another place.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

DAY 39- DELTS

FRONT RAISES DB- 40,45,50 -3 SETS 10-12 reps
    Plates Raises- 45 then 35 -3 set 8-10 reps
    Cable Raises- 80,90,100 - 3 sets 10 reps

Rope Delt pulls- 60,70,80,90 - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear cable flys- 40,45,50 - 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear Delt machine- 70,80,90,100 -4 sets 10-20 reps

Side Delt machine - 90,100,110 -3 sets 10 reps
    Cable side raises-35,40,45 - 3 set 8-10 reps
    DB cable raises- to failure with any weight possible - 2 sets reps range 20-30

Traps
    Sitted trap machine reverse sitted 3x45 each side - 3 sets 10-15 reps
    Standing trap machine - reverse grip-3x45 each side- 3 sets 10-15 reps
    standing trap cable raises to failure 140,160,180 3 sets 8-10 reps

Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. Delt heads are very visible now with the cut. Workout was slower today and just tried to squeeze everything. I was alittle on the weaker side today. But solid workout with good focus and energy.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

DAY 40- LEGS

QUAD
    DB squat deep 70,80,90,100s 3 sets -10 reps
    Leg Press 45x7,6,5 plates each side -2 set per plate- 6 set total -10-12 reps
    Vertical leg press 5 plates -3 sets 10-12 reps
    Charles Glass Single legged Leg press(this is one legged side tilt leg press-targets outer sweep)- 2x45 each side-3 sets 10 reps
    Leg extension- to failure

HAMS

standing leg curls- 35,40,45,50- 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Laying leg curls - 80,70,60,50,40,30 - 10-12 reps 6 sets
    Leg press with feet up- 4x45 3 sets 10 reps
    clean deadlift 1x45 -10-20 reps -3 sets

Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. This is my last day. My tub of Conquer is all over. I am shedding a tear as I load the last bit of Conquer into my shaker bottle. Leg Day is were conquer shines. Leg has been very enjoyable, I use to hate this day. Leg also showing more separation. My final review follows!!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.

Conquer

FINAL REVIEW:

Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum.

I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

ConquerFINAL REVIEW: Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum. I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.
    Thank you so much for your log and for your honest feedback - it's invaluable to us. I'm glad you felt the clean energy and focus that Conquer provides.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you very much for the final review, greatly appreciated Glad you enjoyed!

Mike

Conquer

FINAL REVIEW:

Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum.

I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kbizzle Getting Intense to the Max_ sponsored by iForce
    By Kbizzle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 12:45 AM
  2. Jim demolishes the Gym with IForce Compete!!!! (BETA)
    By Jim2542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:38 PM
  3. OT: The Biggest Lies in the Gym
    By Luke530 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
  4. how much time do you spend in the gym
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:30 PM
  5. Robbed at the Gym