Conquer.. the gym. (sponsored)-Iforce

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. DAY 31 Cardio day - 1 hours

    Took 1 scoop and that was all that was need to make 1 hour seem very easy and fast.


  2. Yikes.. 10 mins and Im board no matter what lmao, unless I have netflix!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    DAY 31 Cardio day - 1 hours

    Took 1 scoop and that was all that was need to make 1 hour seem very easy and fast.
    I can see how 1 scoop would be perfect for cardio - a nice push of energy without any jitters or a crash (very important for such a long duration) and a nice focus experience as well.

    But I'm still not doing an hour of cardio.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I can see how 1 scoop would be perfect for cardio - a nice push of energy without any jitters or a crash (very important for such a long duration) and a nice focus experience as well.

    But I'm still not doing an hour of cardio.
    Was just about to say this. I'm curious and may try it before I run at some point. But then I remembered that I only run when chased. What do?
    HiTech Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Was just about to say this. I'm curious and may try it before I run at some point. But then I remembered that I only run when chased. What do?
    Get chased?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Get chased?
    Get a dog. That was by best cardio. I had a Siberian husky. But no one around can beat a husky at running. Those dogs run like the wind.

  7. DAY 32- DELTS-TRAPS

    FRONT RAISES DB- 40,45,50 -3 SETS 10-12 reps
    DB Raises on incline bench- 15 then 3 set 10-20 reps
    Cable Raises- 80,90,100 - 3 sets 10 reps

    Rope Delt pulls- 60,70,80,90 - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear cable flys- 40,45,50 - 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear Delt machine- 70,80,90,100 -4 sets 10-20 reps

    Side Delt machine - 90,100,110 -3 sets 10 reps
    Cable side raises-35,40,45 - 3 set 8-10 reps
    DB side raises- to failure with any weight possible - 3 sets reps range 20-30

    Traps
    Sitted trap machine reverse sitted 3x45 each side - 3 sets
    Standing trap machine - reverse grip-3x45 each side- 3 sets
    standing trap plate raises to failure 20 reps range

    Took 1.5 scoop. Conquer is still working just like the first day. That is the highest complement I can think of in a pre-workout. Most are good, but 1/2 in the stuff just stop .. sometime fuel stem is lost. But Conquer is still the same focus and energy has even gotten better and kickstart also faster. The focus is tunneled and it great but sometime you lose sight of other around you and safety can be a issue.

  8. DAY 33- LEGS

    QUAD
    DB squat 55 6 sets -20 reps deep
    Leg Press 45x7,6,5 plates each side -2 set per plate- 6 set total -10-12 reps
    Vertical leg press 4 plates -3 sets 10-15 reps
    Charles Glass Single legged Leg press(this is one legged side tilt leg press-targets outer sweep)- 2x45 + 2x25 each side-3 sets 10 reps
    Leg extension- to failure by 1 leg at a time then both legs together

    HAMS

    standing leg curls- 35,40,45,50- 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Laying leg curls - 80,70,60,50,40,30 - 10-12 reps 6 sets
    LEG press with leg very high- 4x45 each side 10 reps 3 sets
    clean deadlift 1x45 -10-20 reps -3 sets

    1.5 A scoops. Leg day and cardio are my less favorite. Conquer has help me the most on both days. The tunnel focus just makes you forget about pain. I find my leg days enjoyable and I have been making alot of development in legs.

  9. I'd be a ****ty auto mechanic. If someone brought their car into me and said, "My car won't start." Well, maybe there's a killer after you!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    DAY 33- LEGS

    Charles Glass Single legged Leg press(this is one legged side tilt leg press-targets outer sweep)- 2x45 + 2x25 each side-3 sets 10 reps
    about to google this, hopefully theres vids or pics of it.
    looks interesting, will try it out tomorrow on leg day!

  11. YEP- Thats it- I been using it after the video and it been working great. This maybe the reason Dexter is still a badass, even in the masters.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    YEP- Thats it- I been using it after the video and it been working great. This maybe the reason Dexter is still a badass, even in the masters.
    this looks interesting... I dont touch the leg sled much anymore...loading up all that weight and then removing them is a pain in the ass...I aint got time for that...but this looks like something Im willing to try

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    this looks interesting... I dont touch the leg sled much anymore...loading up all that weight and then removing them is a pain in the ass...I aint got time for that...but this looks like something Im willing to try
    Give it a try. Dexters got 3 plates on both side. I am now up to 2.25 on both side. But I started with only 1 plate and moved up. This is a squeezing exercise and need to be done with full control.

  14. I do single leg, leg presses, but why lean to the side?

    Mike

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    about to google this, hopefully theres vids or pics of it.
    looks interesting, will try it out tomorrow on leg day!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I do single leg, leg presses, but why lean to the side?

    Mike
    This is to hit side- works for tear drop and tie in area.

  16. DAY 34 -ABS/CALVES- total time 1:30

    I do alot of crunches and leg lefts-ab wheel for abs
    Calf are machine calf raises- leg press calf rises, donkey calf raise machine.

    Took 1.5 scoops of Conquer. Abs are looking leaner and I am hitting them hard, Abs cramp up fast. Calves also going nicely and mass on them has increased. Focus and energy kick in faster and faster. I am almost done with the tub.. I think there is about 4 more days.

  17. DAY 35 -ARMS

    Bicep
    EZ Curl Bar
    - 45 on each side- 4 set 10-12 reps
    alternating curls DB 40,45,50- 3 sets 10 reps
    concentration curls superset 40 then 20- 3 set 10 reps.
    Rope Curls - 100,120,140-3 set 10 reps
    one arm Preacher Curls- 40,50,60 - 3 set 10-12 rep
    Overhead Cable Curl 60,70,75 - 3 set 10 reps

    Tricep
    Dips 3 set 10-20 reps
    Cable Rope pushdowns 80,90,100 10- 3 set 10-20 reps
    overhead rope extensions 40,50,60 -- 3 set 10-20 reps
    dumbbell tricep kickback 15lbs - 3 set 20 reps
    v bar push downs 70 lbs -3 set 20 reps
    Tricep ladders-smith to failure.

    Took 1.5 scoops. Arms pumped up fast. Focus was great today, but energy was low a little. This was because I was just having trouble recovering from legs. But workout was solid and continue to grow my peak on biceps and horseshoe is going nicely on triceps.

  18. DAY 36 - CHEST

    hammer strength chest press 3x45 each side- 3 sets 10-12 reps
    DB flat press 95- 3 sets 6-10 reps
    DB flys flat- 55-3 set 15-20 reps
    hammer strength incline press 2x45 each side- 3 sets 10 reps
    flat BB chest press 2x45 each side - 3 set 10 reps - 10 sec b/t set
    incline bb chest press 1x45 each side -3 set 10 reps - 10 sec b/t set
    cable cross overs 40,50,60,70 -4 sets- 10-12 reps
    Pec Fly machine 70,80,90 - 3 set 10-12 reps

    Took 1.5 scoops. Today I was back on top. Pump on chest- awesome and just kept hitting and hitting, so pump just engorged the area. Focus was high and energy came on fast. Chest and body look alot better- I have made alot of new improvement and am very happy!!!

  19. Killing these workouts.. crazy... what are your plans for the long weekend?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Killing these workouts.. crazy... what are your plans for the long weekend?
    I am still training. I never real take time off.

  21. Hope you had a good 4th! What'd you do for your Independence Day workout?
    HiTech Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Hope you had a good 4th! What'd you do for your Independence Day workout?
    just an hour of cardio. After that I just seat on my ass, eat alot watermelon and watched the fireworks at a local park.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    just an hour of cardio. After that I just seat on my ass, eat alot watermelon and watched the fireworks at a local park.
    that blows.. I did not work out.. I ate donuts for breakfast, went to the beach, came back and ate 1 burger, 1 hot dog, a sausage, 2 pieces of chicken, went back to the beach, came back and went to the board walk, had a ton of pizza and french fries, watched the fireworks, ate a funnel cake, played UNO and drank wine until 230am.


    :P not as fun as it sounds lol
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    that blows.. I did not work out.. I ate donuts for breakfast, went to the beach, came back and ate 1 burger, 1 hot dog, a sausage, 2 pieces of chicken, went back to the beach, came back and went to the board walk, had a ton of pizza and french fries, watched the fireworks, ate a funnel cake, played UNO and drank wine until 230am.


    :P not as fun as it sounds lol
    lol- if I ate all that stuff. I would just go mental. I had chicken but it was grilled. But I drink stuff on new years. Last new year was so bad, one of my friends had a bottle of old of absinthe. So I drank this stuff and had a real bad trip. This stuff just stoned me out. Then I woke up the next day and was so weak, I ate everything in the refrigerator.

  25. DAY 37- BACK

    Hammer strength Lat pull down machine- 2x45- one arm - superset b/t front and reverse grip - 10 reps-each side- 3 sets.
    V Bar pull down 160,220,230 - 10-12 reps - 3 sets
    Seated Cable back rows-one arm with twist - 90,100,110,120 10-20 reps- 4 sets
    DB Back rows - 100,120,120 - 10-12 reps - 3 sets
    Lat pull over machine 4x45 each side - 10 reps -3 sets
    Pull ups - weight assisted- to failure.

    Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. Workout was fast and focus and energy still great. My body has adapted alittle to Conquer but only like 15% adaptation. This is great, because other pre-workout just after time totally stop working. Back is wider and thicker and my cut for summer is going great.

  26. DAY 38-Cardio 1 hour
    Took 1.5 scoop of conquer.
    cardio is as always great with conquer. The focus and energy just let your mind go to another place.

  27. DAY 39- DELTS

    FRONT RAISES DB- 40,45,50 -3 SETS 10-12 reps
    Plates Raises- 45 then 35 -3 set 8-10 reps
    Cable Raises- 80,90,100 - 3 sets 10 reps

    Rope Delt pulls- 60,70,80,90 - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear cable flys- 40,45,50 - 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear Delt machine- 70,80,90,100 -4 sets 10-20 reps

    Side Delt machine - 90,100,110 -3 sets 10 reps
    Cable side raises-35,40,45 - 3 set 8-10 reps
    DB cable raises- to failure with any weight possible - 2 sets reps range 20-30

    Traps
    Sitted trap machine reverse sitted 3x45 each side - 3 sets 10-15 reps
    Standing trap machine - reverse grip-3x45 each side- 3 sets 10-15 reps
    standing trap cable raises to failure 140,160,180 3 sets 8-10 reps

    Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. Delt heads are very visible now with the cut. Workout was slower today and just tried to squeeze everything. I was alittle on the weaker side today. But solid workout with good focus and energy.

  28. DAY 40- LEGS

    QUAD
    DB squat deep 70,80,90,100s 3 sets -10 reps
    Leg Press 45x7,6,5 plates each side -2 set per plate- 6 set total -10-12 reps
    Vertical leg press 5 plates -3 sets 10-12 reps
    Charles Glass Single legged Leg press(this is one legged side tilt leg press-targets outer sweep)- 2x45 each side-3 sets 10 reps
    Leg extension- to failure

    HAMS

    standing leg curls- 35,40,45,50- 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Laying leg curls - 80,70,60,50,40,30 - 10-12 reps 6 sets
    Leg press with feet up- 4x45 3 sets 10 reps
    clean deadlift 1x45 -10-20 reps -3 sets

    Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. This is my last day. My tub of Conquer is all over. I am shedding a tear as I load the last bit of Conquer into my shaker bottle. Leg Day is were conquer shines. Leg has been very enjoyable, I use to hate this day. Leg also showing more separation. My final review follows!!!

  29. Conquer

    FINAL REVIEW:

    Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum.

    I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    ConquerFINAL REVIEW: Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum. I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.
    Thank you so much for your log and for your honest feedback - it's invaluable to us. I'm glad you felt the clean energy and focus that Conquer provides.
    HiTech Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kbizzle Getting Intense to the Max_ sponsored by iForce
    By Kbizzle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:45 AM
  2. Jim demolishes the Gym with IForce Compete!!!! (BETA)
    By Jim2542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 03:38 PM
  3. OT: The Biggest Lies in the Gym
    By Luke530 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 09:33 PM
  4. how much time do you spend in the gym
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:30 PM
  5. Robbed at the Gym
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:18 PM
Log in
Log in