Conquer.. the gym. (sponsored)-Iforce

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hope you had a good 4th! What'd you do for your Independence Day workout?
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate

2. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Hope you had a good 4th! What'd you do for your Independence Day workout?
    just an hour of cardio. After that I just seat on my ass, eat alot watermelon and watched the fireworks at a local park.

3. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    just an hour of cardio. After that I just seat on my ass, eat alot watermelon and watched the fireworks at a local park.
    that blows.. I did not work out.. I ate donuts for breakfast, went to the beach, came back and ate 1 burger, 1 hot dog, a sausage, 2 pieces of chicken, went back to the beach, came back and went to the board walk, had a ton of pizza and french fries, watched the fireworks, ate a funnel cake, played UNO and drank wine until 230am.

:P not as fun as it sounds lol
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    that blows.. I did not work out.. I ate donuts for breakfast, went to the beach, came back and ate 1 burger, 1 hot dog, a sausage, 2 pieces of chicken, went back to the beach, came back and went to the board walk, had a ton of pizza and french fries, watched the fireworks, ate a funnel cake, played UNO and drank wine until 230am.

:P not as fun as it sounds lol
    lol- if I ate all that stuff. I would just go mental. I had chicken but it was grilled. But I drink stuff on new years. Last new year was so bad, one of my friends had a bottle of old of absinthe. So I drank this stuff and had a real bad trip. This stuff just stoned me out. Then I woke up the next day and was so weak, I ate everything in the refrigerator.

5. DAY 37- BACK

Hammer strength Lat pull down machine- 2x45- one arm - superset b/t front and reverse grip - 10 reps-each side- 3 sets.
    V Bar pull down 160,220,230 - 10-12 reps - 3 sets
    Seated Cable back rows-one arm with twist - 90,100,110,120 10-20 reps- 4 sets
    DB Back rows - 100,120,120 - 10-12 reps - 3 sets
    Lat pull over machine 4x45 each side - 10 reps -3 sets
    Pull ups - weight assisted- to failure.

Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. Workout was fast and focus and energy still great. My body has adapted alittle to Conquer but only like 15% adaptation. This is great, because other pre-workout just after time totally stop working. Back is wider and thicker and my cut for summer is going great.

6. DAY 38-Cardio 1 hour
    Took 1.5 scoop of conquer.
    cardio is as always great with conquer. The focus and energy just let your mind go to another place.

7. DAY 39- DELTS

FRONT RAISES DB- 40,45,50 -3 SETS 10-12 reps
    Plates Raises- 45 then 35 -3 set 8-10 reps
    Cable Raises- 80,90,100 - 3 sets 10 reps

Rope Delt pulls- 60,70,80,90 - 4 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear cable flys- 40,45,50 - 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Rear Delt machine- 70,80,90,100 -4 sets 10-20 reps

Side Delt machine - 90,100,110 -3 sets 10 reps
    Cable side raises-35,40,45 - 3 set 8-10 reps
    DB cable raises- to failure with any weight possible - 2 sets reps range 20-30

Traps
    Sitted trap machine reverse sitted 3x45 each side - 3 sets 10-15 reps
    Standing trap machine - reverse grip-3x45 each side- 3 sets 10-15 reps
    standing trap cable raises to failure 140,160,180 3 sets 8-10 reps

Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. Delt heads are very visible now with the cut. Workout was slower today and just tried to squeeze everything. I was alittle on the weaker side today. But solid workout with good focus and energy.

8. DAY 40- LEGS

QUAD
    DB squat deep 70,80,90,100s 3 sets -10 reps
    Leg Press 45x7,6,5 plates each side -2 set per plate- 6 set total -10-12 reps
    Vertical leg press 5 plates -3 sets 10-12 reps
    Charles Glass Single legged Leg press(this is one legged side tilt leg press-targets outer sweep)- 2x45 each side-3 sets 10 reps
    Leg extension- to failure

HAMS

standing leg curls- 35,40,45,50- 3 sets 10-20 reps
    Laying leg curls - 80,70,60,50,40,30 - 10-12 reps 6 sets
    Leg press with feet up- 4x45 3 sets 10 reps
    clean deadlift 1x45 -10-20 reps -3 sets

Took 1.5 scoop of conquer. This is my last day. My tub of Conquer is all over. I am shedding a tear as I load the last bit of Conquer into my shaker bottle. Leg Day is were conquer shines. Leg has been very enjoyable, I use to hate this day. Leg also showing more separation. My final review follows!!!

9. Conquer

FINAL REVIEW:

Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum.

I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    ConquerFINAL REVIEW: Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum. I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.
    Thank you so much for your log and for your honest feedback - it's invaluable to us. I'm glad you felt the clean energy and focus that Conquer provides.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate

11. Thank you very much for the final review, greatly appreciated Glad you enjoyed!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Conquer

FINAL REVIEW:

Again thanks to all the people at I-Force for the logging opportunity and support of AM forum.

I have tried a lot of pre-workouts. But Conquer is very different from anything I have tried. I am very sensitive to stims but for me Conquer is super-super clean. There is no jittery feeling or any GI problems. Conquer focus is second to none. The energy kick-in was late at first for me. As I started using it day by day, everything just got better in term of focus and energy. The pump were ok, but its not really a pump product. On arm day I did use Hemavol with this. That stack is amazing for pump. Conquer was run b/t 1 to 1.5 scoops(I may have used slightly more-it hard to tell with small scoop) the tub has 60 serving, its a great deal. I was also amazed that my body didn't adapt a lot to Conquer. The affects I got were mostly the same throughout the log. Some people say that pre-workouts are just stims, yep the stuff has stims. But with Conquer I got the focus and energy I wanted and as I got out of the gym, Conquer didn't negatively impact my life. No problem with crash or sleep. Conquer allowed be to lift harder, faster, and easier. I have made a lot of improvement and that is the biggest affect I got from Conquer.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kbizzle Getting Intense to the Max_ sponsored by iForce
    By Kbizzle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 12:45 AM
  2. Jim demolishes the Gym with IForce Compete!!!! (BETA)
    By Jim2542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:38 PM
  3. OT: The Biggest Lies in the Gym
    By Luke530 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
  4. how much time do you spend in the gym
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:30 PM
  5. Robbed at the Gym