CONQUER... a tale of a preworkout (sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

id like to say thank you to Iforce and the team for allowing me to review this product

by taking a look at the profile you'll see a combination of preworkout goodies that will hopefully satisfy my needs for some awsome workouts. i havent found a pwo yet that i didnt have to add bulk products to get the focus, pump, and energy that i look in my training sessions. one good thing is the 60 servings, it will allow users to tailor the dosage to meet their specific needs without going through a tub every couple of weeks.

1rst workout-1 scoop 20min pre, did not notice a kick in the pants but i gradually felt the energy come on in a timely fashion, moderate pumps and endurance.

2nd workout-2 scoops 30min pre, fasted am training, heart rate very elevated after 20 minutes of cardio, half way through workout i was covered in sweat and still had alot of energy and endurance left.

3rd workout-1.5 scoops 15min pre, i think this is the sweet spot for me, very clean energy and decent pumps, focus was strong and heart rate moderatley elevated but not overwhelming. good workout over all

today-1 scoop 10min pre cardio only, 30 minutes of jumprope, extreme sweat and endurance, very good feeling for cardio purposes.

im mainly reviewing the following:
focus
pumps
endurance
energy
heart rate elevation
taste

quick mini review thus far:
taste is very good, like a kool-aid taste. 1.5 scoops is going to be my normal dosage and provides moderate pumps, good clean focus and energy. heart rate stays slightly elevated and is perfect for a good sweat, which i enjoy. i do not look for huge pumps overall but just enough to fill the muscle with some blood. although stacked with a scoop of hemavol would be a HUGE pump combo. i may end up adding some compete and hemavol towards the end to review the synergy and enjoy a killer workout stack...

more to come....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In !!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Right here,I had my 2nd session on it today and was impressed!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday wasn't a good day at all, I took 1 and half scoops of conquer on the way to get my son from daycare, and then off to the gym. he was very cranky and tired so we just went straight home. I still felt the effects kick in and decided to do household chores. here's the breakdown:

3 sets of laundry
2 sets dishes
swept and vacuumed till failure

all in all it was a good session....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Burn yourself out vacuuming to failure !!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
yesterday wasn't a good day at all, I took 1 and half scoops of conquer on the way to get my son from daycare, and then off to the gym. he was very cranky and tired so we just went straight home. I still felt the effects kick in and decided to do household chores. here's the breakdown:

3 sets of laundry
2 sets dishes
swept and vacuumed till failure

all in all it was a good session....
Damn.. are those new PR's? :p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today was close to 2 scoops, felt great at that dose. i dosed 2 hours after a meal and i feel like it allowed me to reap the benefits without being over stimmed.

chest/tri:
circuit trained, aimed for 12-15 reps on all sets except weighted dips in which i go for 10-12...

triceps were constant rep tension sets and most slight failure with lower weight.

conquer kicks in fast so by the time i finish a 5 min warm up cardio session ive got a good sweat going. extreme focus is also setting in around 20 minutes into training. taste is still delicious!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Im in for the ride!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Logging this aswell when it gets here

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today was close to 2 scoops, felt great at that dose. i dosed 2 hours after a meal and i feel like it allowed me to reap the benefits without being over stimmed.

chest/tri:
circuit trained, aimed for 12-15 reps on all sets except weighted dips in which i go for 10-12...

triceps were constant rep tension sets and most slight failure with lower weight.

conquer kicks in fast so by the time i finish a 5 min warm up cardio session ive got a good sweat going. extreme focus is also setting in around 20 minutes into training. taste is still delicious!
there we go! looks like 1.5-2 scoops is the sweet spot consensus

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

chest/tri:

How long do you feel the energy lasts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1.5-2 hours but after cardio only roughly 3 hours

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah not bad....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
used 1 scoop today as i trained fasted. little bit of chest work:

flat bench pyramid-15 reps
155, 165, 175, 185, 170, 160, 150
incline smith machine-12 reps
155, 165, 175, 180
bodyweight dips-failure
3 sets

very good sweat this morning, same great focus and little fatigue. still mixes fast and easy and taste is still great. alot of pwo's clump after being opened but so far not conquer.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Used 1 scoop pre cardio this morning and 1 scoop pwo roughly 6 hours later before a killer leg workout.

Hammer strength squat machine
10-12 reps all sets-180, 270, 320, 340, 360

Leg press
10 reps all sets
270, 360, 450, 540

Squats
5-6 reps all sets
185, 205, 225

Leg ext
Failure sets
70, 75, 80-constant rep tension

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember, do you have plans to go past 1 scoop?

Mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
basic overview:
so far this product is doing exactly what it says it does, the clean energy is not overbearing and comes on clean and subtle. this product provides moderate pumps per scoop and great pumps in the two scoop range. if being stacked with hemavol then one scoop of each would provide insane pumps

focus and endurance are also very clean and provides a tunnel like vision.

taste is still very strong and delicious and still has great mixability without any clumping.

the servings per container will allow users to tailor their scoops and will allow the product to last quite a while.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
basic overview:
so far this product is doing exactly what it says it does, the clean energy is not overbearing and comes on clean and subtle. this product provides moderate pumps per scoop and great pumps in the two scoop range. if being stacked with hemavol then one scoop of each would provide insane pumps

taste is still very strong and delicious and still has great mixability without any clumping.

the servings per container will allow users to tailor their scoops and will allow the product to last quite a while.
thats what i like to see/read. my thoughts on the pumps per scoop are identical to yours. leg day gets 1 scoop of conquer and thats all.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i like to see/read. my thoughts on the pumps per scoop are identical to yours. leg day gets 1 scoop of conquer and thats all.
2 scoops of conquer, no hemavol!

My hamestrings were to freakin swollen the other day!!!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
basic overview:

This is what I like most.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I like most.
Agreed.. thats what made maximize intense hard to use.. just a sprinkle would have me wired!!

Mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agreed.. thats what made maximize intense hard to use.. just a sprinkle would have me wired!!

Mike
yeah i know what u mean, the energy from this is clean and smooth, perfect stacker for hemavol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1scoop pre hammy's - 8am
1scoop pre cardio - 12 noon

i really enjoy the cardio sessions with 1 scoop, great sweat and endurance. legs were cut short, im on call and got a few work orders....

wont be in the gym till monday

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
1scoop pre hammy's - 8am
1scoop pre cardio - 12 noon

i really enjoy the cardio sessions with 1 scoop, great sweat and endurance. legs were cut short, im on call and got a few work orders....

wont be in the gym till monday
Nice to see how you felt with it for cardio/endurance. I haven't really tried it yet for this. Good stuff!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nice to see how you felt with it for cardio/endurance. I haven't really tried it yet for this. Good stuff!
Cardio is my biggest downfall, being 5'5" at 170 i always strive to put on mass and neglect cardio but with conquer it makes it pretty darn fun

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Had to use a non stim tonight, didnt make it to the gym until 830... So far the energy, focus, and endurance is still as strong as the day i opened it. Im low carb right now so the pump isnt as strong but still noticeable

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Did not train today, exhausted from work but will destroy some quads 2morrow...1.5 scoops will do the trick

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
legs.....fasted training, 1.5 scoops

machine squats
leg press
wide stance squats
narrow stance squats
1 set leg extension

great sweat after warm up cardio. great endurance and moderate pumps, which i like for legs, and over all a great workout. ive been using 1 scoop pre cardio sessions in which i really enjoy. almost finished with this product...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
off day today. mon, tues, and thurs are early morning fasted training sessions and will be 1 scoop only, saturday will be 1.5-2 scoops depending on if i eat a small meal prior....

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
off day today. mon, tues, and thurs are early morning fasted training sessions and will be 1 scoop only, saturday will be 1.5-2 scoops depending on if i eat a small meal prior....
How'd the training go today with 1 scoop?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How'd the training go today with 1 scoop?
actually trained after work, just couldnt get up at 4:30 this morning...
1.5 scoops with a scoop of cit mal, felt very strong today and actually lowered cals down to 2000 from 2200-2300. trained upper back with a little bicep work....

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
actually trained after work, just couldnt get up at 4:30 this morning...
1.5 scoops with a scoop of cit mal, felt very strong today and actually lowered cals down to 2000 from 2200-2300. trained upper back with a little bicep work....
Ya, I've had a few of those nights. Go to bed early so you can wake up early and when that alarm goes off at 5:00am, it's a meh im going back to sleep :p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back still sore, chest and tri's tonight