IForce Conquer 30 days of fruit punch slam

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks to the Iforce crew for allowing me to log the new pre workout Conquer.

Product info : iForce Nutrition Conquer (60 Servings): Discount Conquer Supplements

I'm currently doing a standard push / pull 4 day split. Using medium to high reps to get a cardio effect and lean up some for the summer.

Since I got back to the gym back in January after a 3 month layoff due to personal stuff I have used the following pre workouts.

Pes Enhanced and Man Sports Game Day. I also tried a sample of Volatile(not enough to really gauge other then mixing and flavor)

I'm 43 years old and currently 181 pounds. 12% BF est. I don't really go for max lifts anymore not worth getting hurt.

On to the first 2 days of Conquer :

Day 1

First impressions : I like the new packaging very sharp. Powder is a light pink color and smelled slightly fruity. Directions say 1-2 scoops and I always go the max I'm not new to this.

Mixing : 2 scoops in 8 oz of water the powder dispersed very well. No granules just the usual foam that dissolved very quickly.

Taste : I don't like fruit punch in general so I will be critical. Let me first say I haven't had any fruit punch supplement that I really liked and Conquer was in the middle of the pack on taste. Not bad , nothing you dread drinking but I had hopes of something tasting like Compete.

My first day I kinda messed up the timing and drank it down but didn't get to the gym until a hour after . I felt the energy kick in about 30 minutes . This was pretty much on a empty stomach. Once I hit the gym it didn't take much to get a good sweat going. Powered through chest and shoulders and did some triceps work. I had good energy throughout though very mild. Conquer did not give me a jittery cracked out feeling at all. Pumps and endurance shined and were very pronounced.

Day 2

Hit the timing right this morning. I never really felt the energy kick in but it was there. I did a bunch of super sets and heavy T bar rows. Again the pumps and endurance shined for me. I almost couldn't tire myself out. I had some real sick pumps working biceps. Also had some good anger towards the weights today as well.

I can tell I had 2 really super workouts since I am seriously sore. I'm hitting legs in the morning and than a few days off. So far I'm liking Conquer.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
My Conquer final review

I'll go through and rate each aspect of this Pre workout and how I used it and the results I experienced.

Energy - 8.5 at one scoop. Conquer gives a smooth energy that never gets on top of you at a one scoop dose. I never had a jittery or over stimulated feeling. 2 scoops is very intense and I wouldn't do that often. I say most will find 1 or 1.5 scoops more then enough.

Endurance - 9.5 Conquer really helps you work out without fatigue setting in. On average I was able to do much more effective sets then I normally would. Conquer really stands out here.

Pump - 9 at 1.5 scoops . I had great pumps from Conquer. Working in the 8-12 rep range they were fantastic. Adding some simple carbs or taking on a empty stomach the pumps were generally equal.

Strength - 9 This ties into the endurance increase. I was stronger from workout to workout. I wasn't taking any creatine before so this makes sense.

Focus -8 I had decent focus. It wasn't this crazy tunnel vision but it was effective enough to keep on task.

Mixing -10 One of the better mixing pre workouts I've tried. Almost no residue or sandy grit. Mixed completely every time. ( 8 oz of ice cold water in a shaker cup)

Negatives - had none. Not a single stomach issue . It didn't matter if I took it on a empty stomach , without food , a few hours after food . It made no difference. That's a big factor !! nothing ruins a workout then a run to the bathroom.

Taste - 7 I'm harsh here . I don't like fruit punch flavored supplements . It's been so over done . That being said Conquer is one of the best fruit punch flavored supplements I've tried. I was hoping for Raspberry lemonade and I'm sure that's a slam dunk taste wise.

My take :

Add Conquer to your rotation ASAP. 60 servings at 1 scoop is a fantastic value. Stacked with Hemavol and you are in for a treat working out. You will have some crazy endurance and pumps lasting all day. Conquer solo had me pumped hours after leaving the gym. I think it's a great product and I will be adding the Raspberry lemonade to my arsenal asap.

Thanks again to the Iforce crew . They have been great on the boards and putting out tremendous products .

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 3

Leg day

Dosed 1 scoop this time in ice cold water. Empty stomach . Noticed effects around 25 mins after drinking .

Good intensity . Worked 5 sets x 8 reps followed by 1 set to failure on squats . No locking out on top kept tension throughout . Ultra high reps on calfs and got some serious pumps.

Again like the past two workouts I noticed a increase in endurance and pumps . Nothing amazing energy wise but still solid . I'm going to dose 1 scoop next workout then try 1.5 and find the sweet spot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Havent tried with legs yet...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far.

like that you notice the change in endurance, will say it could be a combination of COP + Acacia [increases vo2 max]

will be subbed.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
have you had Compete Fruit Punch? if so how do you compare Conquer's to Compete's?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 4

I know 4 days in a row but it's just how I need to hit it this week.

Taste wise it's growing on me a bit . 1 scoop 8 oz of ice cold water. About 3 hours after my last meal.

Energy around the same . Nothing earth shattering but good nonetheless .

Pumps were just sick today . I don't like to use the term "skin tearing" but I will . Veins like a tesla globe criss crossing my forearms and biceps . Lots of fun .

Endurance again was very good . Hard to get fatigued on Conquer.

Focus was good . Not so much tunnel vision but very easy to stay on goal and drown out distractions.

I didn't notice until I checked my log but I was stronger then my last similar workout . Only thing different was Conquer . Continuing to track strength over the next week for comparison .

I'll try 1.5 scoops on Wednesday and try and get some pump pics.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
have you had Compete Fruit Punch? if so how do you compare Conquer's to Compete's?
Never tried it . I used lemon and tangerine and feel lemon is superior. Lemon Compete for me is my favorite supplement . I use it every day wether I lift or not. That's why I was hoping for the raspberry lemonade :(

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369094477.320646.jpg

4 hours after the gym and 5 hours after dosing. I'm still swoled up.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Nice, detailed feedback so far - keep on kicking ass. :D

Vascularity looks sick, glad to see you're seeing so many benefits right from the get-go.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 5

1 scoop around 3 hours after my last meal.

I had about 45 mins this afternoon so I super set a few exercises to speed things up .

Excellent pumps and endurance . Energy was even but not at all overwhelming .

The increase in endurance has been very nice and that has a trickle down effect for pumps and strength .

I'd be nervous to add a scoop of hemavol but its tempting .

Back at it Friday .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet log so far bro! I will be in to follow!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

1 scoop around 3 hours after my last meal.

I had about 45 mins this afternoon so I super set a few exercises to speed things up .

Excellent pumps and endurance . Energy was even but not at all overwhelming .

The increase in endurance has been very nice and that has a trickle down effect for pumps and strength .

I'd be nervous to add a scoop of hemavol but its tempting .

Back at it Friday .
Nice. How long do you feel the energy lasts for you?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nice. How long do you feel the energy lasts for you?
2-3 hours. It's not a all day thing at least for me it isn't .

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Adding a scoop of Hemavol will have you going crazy - in a good way. I can't imagine the pumps being any better than Hemavol + Conquer...but then again, you could always add in that extra epimedium and potassium nitrate from Tropinol XP.

I think that would just get painful.

Keep up the hard work!

Awards
  • Established
Question for anyone who may know (cough cough - Iforce reps)... Creatine Mono is in the prop blend, around how much though? 3g/ 2 scoops? Just wondering?

Awards
  • Established
Adding a scoop of Hemavol will have you going crazy - in a good way. I can't imagine the pumps being any better than Hemavol + Conquer
I tried it last week 1 scoop conquer + 1 scoop focus XT preworkout, 1 scoop MBCAA+ with 1 scoop hemavol intraworkout. Pumps and focus through the roof!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Holy vascularity, batman! Nice log so far.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
2 scoops today. Energy is much stronger this time for me at 2 scoops.
Money dosage seems 1.5

Worked chest and shoulders and had a pretty decent workout. I'm pretty tired today so I got my work in and bounced.

2 scoops = nice energy if your dragging arse.

Tomorrow morning I'm doing a arm only day and I will be looking for some serious pumps and possibly a curl PR.

All depends on how my wrist feels . I will go heavy detail with tomorrow's update.

Post workout protein pancakes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369444853.841446.jpg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 7 of conquer :

1.5 scoops 1 hour after some casein and oats.

Energy consistently hits me about 20-30 mins. Upper body assault this morning kinda changed plans from doing a arms only day.

Flat bench 4x12 185

Incline 4x12 225

Decline 3x8 135 new movement for me
(Stupid Hodge Twins)

Seated dumbbell press

3x8 65 lbs

Super set with 25 lbs lateral raise

Seated triceps push down

175x15 did 4 sets

Triceps push down

140 x15 did 4 sets

Weighted dips 2 sets

15 reps body weight x 50lb dumbbell

Conquer is definitely helping me push it.

The neg on conquer right now for me is the soreness from the ability to really go all out.

At 43 when I go too hard I pay for it the next day . Compete really helps with the Doms but its the old joints that hurt like hell.

Tomorrow I'll go 2 scoops I have to add some leg work to back and biceps to get my split back on schedule . Conquer needs to get me through 2 hours !!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In the gym killing it now . Pumps are strong .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I used 1scoop with legs todays. Painful pumps....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
2 scoops today. Great workout . I haven't had a bad or subpar workout using conquer yet.

Update on initial impressions :

Taste : 8 oz ice cold water and taste is spot on . I like it very much now.

Mixing : one of the best if not the best mixing pre workouts I've tried. No granules mixes extremely well.

Energy : smooth if not overpowering .No jitters and no crashing.

Pumps : excellent . I've gotten strong pumps on every dose.

Focus : very good . Helps keep you on task .

Endurance : excellent . Helps push through those extra reps.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8oz per scoop, or 8oz for both scoops?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
2 scoops today . No diminishing effects.

Ideal dose I think is 1.5 . At 2 scoops pumps are borderline painful although pleasant for me personally .

Good stuff so far......

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops today. Great workout . I haven't had a bad or subpar workout using conquer yet.

Update on initial impressions :

Taste : 8 oz ice cold water and taste is spot on . I like it very much now.

Mixing : one of the best if not the best mixing pre workouts I've tried. No granules mixes extremely well.

Energy : smooth if not overpowering .No jitters and no crashing.

Pumps : excellent . I've gotten strong pumps on every dose.

Focus : very good . Helps keep you on task .

Endurance : excellent . Helps push through those extra reps.
awesome to hear!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm bed ridden now. I crushed upper body and I can't move. Getting really good workouts in.
I had a crazy crazy chest workout today with squeezs pauses at the top on incline press, was crampin like a mofo. I really do not want to wake up tomorrow lol. Thank god I had 3 scoops of compete intra to reduce some of this DOMS!

Mike

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll add something I noticed today
. Muscles look a bit denser . Traps and triceps feel thicker. Lots of possible reasons but still a change from when I started the log.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
. Muscles look a bit denser . Traps and triceps feel thicker. Lots of possible reasons but still a change from when I started the log.
Always good when you notice physical changes!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro, nice to hear!!!

Mike

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Another solid workout yesterday . I'm real sore so I skipped today and I'll make up for it tomorrow .

Yesterday was back day 60 seconds rest between sets . Looking to get a good calorie burning effect as well since I'm starting a cut 6-1.

Lat pull downs
3 sets 8-12 reps

Iso lateral rows
3 sets 8-12

T-Bar rows
3 sets 8-12

Seated rows
3 sets 8-12

Biceps curls

3 sets of 15

Cable curls

2 sets of 12 superset with hammer curls

No problem with fatigue , smooth energy. Strength is up a bit so I'm feeling the effects of the creatine in conquer .

Picture of 1.5 scoops of Conquer mixed in 8 oz of water . You can see its completely dispersed .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370097490.571836.jpg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Another solid session this AM. Conquer is still eliciting the same effects . Smooth energy today , good pumps and endurance . Near impossible to fatigue my triceps .

Pumps lasting long after dosing . Tomorrow I want to mix in some Hemavol ( been missing it).

Good focus as well I didn't notice I was listening to Rick Springfield ( I have a valid excuse )

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Another solid session this AM. Conquer is still eliciting the same effects . Smooth energy today , good pumps and endurance . Near impossible to fatigue my triceps .

Pumps lasting long after dosing . Tomorrow I want to mix in some Hemavol ( been missing it).

Good focus as well I didn't notice I was listening to Rick Springfield ( I have a valid excuse )
springfield rocks

JWest0926

Awards
Selling a brand new 60 day supply of Conquer Raspberry Lemonade. I'd like to sell it today Got it from NP, make me an offer. Thanks!
Jon

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

you are in for something special ;) been enjoying that stack for the past 2 weeks now...epic

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Selling a brand new 60 day supply of Conquer Raspberry Lemonade. I'd like to sell it today Got it from NP, make me an offer. Thanks!Jon
This is not really a thread to sell bro. I think they have a section for this, not 100% sure though.MIke

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

How's the stack with Hemavol?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Stacked 1 scoop with Hemavol and it was excellent. Lemon flavor of Hemavol added a nice twang .

On to the workout : very strong session. Strength is up . Positive effects of Conquer have been pretty steady. I didn't point this out in previous updates but I haven't had any stomach issues at all. Empty stomach or with some food. Some Pre workouts can tear your stomach to shreds but not Conquer.

I continue to use 8 oz of cold water with 1 , 1.5 or 2 scoops. Flavor is pretty much the same to me. Tomorrow I'm going to try some before my meeting and see how it preforms with just a mental aspect. I need to focus on some points and present to a room full of people at 530 Am.

I'll get a Iphone update in the morning.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Didn't mention - Pumps were pretty much the same with the addition of Hemavol. I'm thinking 2 scoops Hemavol 1 scoop Conquer would be sick. Trying it on Friday.