Mack Conquers his workouts(sponsored)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack Conquers his workouts(sponsored)!

First off big thank you to Iforce and Vaughn for the opportunity to log Conquer,I received Fruit Punch as a flavor.I was very intrigued when I saw the profile,and I am training very hard as of lately,and could use a great product to help me through my sessions.I will be trying different dosing and timing protocols and sharing them as I go.

Stats:
5ft.9in.
Roguhly 188lbs. give or take few here and there!

Diet:
I am on a pretty clean bulk at this point,I am not counting MACROs.

Training:
I have been training pretty intense the past few weeks,and plan to continue.I am hitting my weight sessions early AM and my cardio and ab work in the afternoon.My basic split is as follows,with sparatic muscles hit when I feel needed.
Back/delts,legs/calves,chest/delts,biceps/triceps/calves

Other supplements:
Staples
Cycle Assist
500mg Test weekly!

I did use my first dose tonight for a cardio session to get a feel for it,I used 1 scoop about 30min. before I started,not a whole lote to note.I didn't ever feel a 'lets go' moment per say,I kept waiting for it to hit,but once I did get going about 10min. into my session I had a very clean energy run throughout the rest of my session.As stated above,I will be playing around with the dosage,so I will be using it for my morning weight session and trying 1.5 scoops.

Thanks in advance to all that follow and your support.This will not be the typical log I run where I post all the random fun pics,but by all means if this product produces some form of results that needs to be shown"pumps,vascularity" then I will for sure throw them up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my log will be up shortly, used 1 scoop today, trying 2 tomorrow

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked to hear what you think of 2 scoops it's really amazing

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
A Mack log? I'm in!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
IN!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Here are yesterdays numbers.I used 2 scoops,I kept waiting for it to hit,but it never slammed me like what I am used to,its for sure a smoother energy and comes on much smoother.I am for sure missing the Beta alanine I am used to getting in pre,and it was harder to guage some of its effects because I always have an insane pump on arms day,even with no pre,but I had a good clean session for sure.

BB curl:
120x11
135x8
140x5

Hammer DB preacher curl:
45x8
45x8
40x9

DB curl standing:
45x9
50x8
45x9

Reverse grip bench press:
135x20
185x15
205x11

Close grip bench press:
135x18
155x15
155x12

Reverse BB curl:
75x8
70x9
65x11

DB kickback:
35x12
35x12
40x7

DB extension:
110x10
120x13
125x11

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so I have tried 1 scoop for cardio,2 scoop on arms day,and used 1.5 scoops today for my session.I have found that 1.5 scoops is where its at for me,1 wasn't quite enough,although was great for just cardio,and 2 scoops was not too much,but not enough difference from 1.5 for me to justify using it.I will be honest and say my first 2 uses I was worried it wasn't going to provide what I was hoping,today changed that!I had an amazing session.Once again the energy is not a smack in the face,but once I get moving and in the gym,it comes on pretty good.I had some absolutely insane back and delt pumps today,yesterday was hard to notice because as I stated my arms get super pumped regardless,but today showed the pump factor for me for sure.I am not positive if I can attribute it to Conquer yet,as I have some days where Im veiny as all get out,but today I had some more noticeable veins in some unusual places..chest,traps,abdomen.I had an increase in heart rate for sure,it was nothing that made me uncomfortable,but it was worth noting.I was sweating like crazy also which is very uncommon for me as its still pretty cold here early mornings.I know I said I wouldn't be doing a lot of pics,but my back felt so swole today I had to,here are todays numbers:

BB rows:
145x19
185x13
205x9

Underhand grip BB rows:
145x21
185x10
205x4
155x12

Hammer grip front lateral:
45x8
45x8
45x7

Single arm DB row:
125x11
135x10
120x12

Standing bent rear lateral:
35x12
35x10
30x10

Side lateral:
35x12
35x10
30x9

BB shrugs:
275x15
315x15
295x12

Rack pulls:
315x12
365x8
405x4

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
I haven't been over here for 4-6wks and just got caught up on your last log. Judging by that pic, you put on some serious quality size since then. I just read through from the beginning (last log) and I can see your lifts went way up too. That is some solid work Mack!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I haven't been over here for 4-6wks and just got caught up on your last log. Judging by that pic, you put on some serious quality size since then. I just read through from the beginning (last log) and I can see your lifts went way up too. That is some solid work Mack!
Thank you kind sir,I am putting 110% in to see how far I can go.I have fully dedicated myself to this as a lifestyle and hope to make a career of it someday!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awesome, love that u found ur sweet spot. did u ever try our max intense? able to give ur opinion on the comparison?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Beast mode!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome, love that u found ur sweet spot. did u ever try our max intense? able to give ur opinion on the comparison?
I did,I would go with Max intense over Coquer,at least at this point!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Dood! Your back is an inspiration to me! Now I gotta step up my game!

Also, when you do BB Rows, are those considered Mack-rows? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Dood! Your back is an inspiration to me! Now I gotta step up my game!

Also, when you do BB Rows, are those considered Mack-rows? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
Thanks man,I have been working super hard to get my back caught up with my other strong points,now I think its taken over,lol.

damn epic back you got their sir...respect
Thank you kind sir :D

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Killing it fosho Mackster.
Thanks,some things are better remembered ;)

Update from this mornings leg session coming in a bit,got to go hit cardio and abs for a bit!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Killing it in here! Great stuff so far, keep it up - glad to see you found your sweet spot with Conquer. 1 scoop was pretty good for me and I'm stim tolerant as hell, looking forward to experimenting with more.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I used 1.5 scoops,this stuff taste similar to Hawaiian punch.I have to be honest it seemed like I didn't get near what I did the last use,hoping it was just a slow day.I had a good workout,but just couldn't seem to get in the game mentally.Here are yesterdays numbers:

BB squats:
275x15x5
315x8x3
395x2

Single Leg extensions:
115x16
125x13
120x9

Lying leg curl:
115x15
125x11
130x8

Calf raises with BB:
255x18
295x15
325x15

DB lunges:
100x10
100x8
90x9

Im going to be changing up my routine as of next leg day,starting to get to repetitive and getting bored with this standard approach,also my body tends to adapt rather quickly to routines,I have found that a change every few months at most is what works best for me.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In on another awesome Mack411 log!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im still not sure where to go with how I feel about this product yet,I have had back and forth results so far,I have been sticking to 1.5 scoops,may try to dose 2 scoops again next session.Here are yesterdays numbers:

BB bench press:
135x20
225x20
255x15
225x16
345x1
225x12

DB fly:
45x11
45x9
45x8

DB hammer press:
70x13
70x11
80x8

DB press:
80x13
85x11
75x10

DB upright row:
70x10
65x10

DB shoulder press:
70x8
80x8
90x6

DB pullover:
70x10
65x10
60x11

Seated side lateral:
35x11
35x10
35x10

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in! Solid looking log so far!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Im still not sure where to go with how I feel about this product yet,I have had back and forth results so far,I have been sticking to 1.5 scoops,may try to dose 2 scoops again next session.Here are yesterdays numbers:

BB bench press:
135x20
225x20
255x15
225x16
345x1
225x12

DB fly:
45x11
45x9
45x8

DB hammer press:
70x13
70x11
80x8

DB press:
80x13
85x11
75x10

DB upright row:
70x10
65x10

DB shoulder press:
70x8
80x8
90x6

DB pullover:
70x10
65x10
60x11

Seated side lateral:
35x11
35x10
35x10
What specifically are you concerned with?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Not concerned, just that the results have been inconsistent.
That could come from a lot of different things - inconsistent hydration, sleep, diet, daily activity, etc.

Finding the common denominator of changes in performance is damn difficult for the lifter, especially the hobbyist that doesn't have **** nailed quite as tight as the pros.

~8 ounces of water per scoop, on an empty stomach is a good dosing foundation for Conquer. Keep reporting back with honest, raw feedback (and what you're doing around the workout as well) - this is the kind of data we need!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That could come from a lot of different things - inconsistent hydration, sleep, diet, daily activity, etc.

Finding the common denominator of changes in performance is damn difficult for the lifter, especially the hobbyist that doesn't have **** nailed quite as tight as the pros.

~8 ounces of water per scoop, on an empty stomach is a good dosing foundation for Conquer. Keep reporting back with honest, raw feedback (and what you're doing around the workout as well) - this is the kind of data we need!
Of course,I was not directing it all towards Conquer,but I have got my other aspects pretty dialed in,at least to the point where I want them to be right now!I will work on the dosing a bit more,and the hard part for me is that empty stomach comment,thus being Im on a clean bulk its kind of hard to find myself with an empty stomach come pre workout time!And just to clarify I have had some enjoyeable effects,the results of those effects have been what has varied from session to session.I took the day off yesterday,on my way to kill it now,will update numbers later!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I've been under a lot of work related stress lately myself...lack of sleep...lack of motivation to lift...struggling to get out of bed for the past 2 weeks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I had some pretty serious personal issues come up last night,I may not be around much for a few days,although I will do my best to hit the gym and keep records as always,Im sorry,but at this moment just cant sit here and worry about things,I have too much going on elsewhere.Im not ending the log,just apologizing in advance if there are a lack of updates for the next few days!Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and or prayers!

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Best of luck to you Mack - hoping everything works out for you for the best soon.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Pray all is well.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some pretty serious personal issues come up last night,I may not be around much for a few days,although I will do my best to hit the gym and keep records as always,Im sorry,but at this moment just cant sit here and worry about things,I have too much going on elsewhere.Im not ending the log,just apologizing in advance if there are a lack of updates for the next few days!Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and or prayers!
God bless you, hope all is getting better.

Mike

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Best of luck to you Mack - hoping everything works out for you for the best soon.
I second this big guy. Good luck & may God bless.
Agreed hope all turns out well and things work out. I will most definitely have you and your family in my prayers. Oh yeah and subbed! :)
Pray all is well.
Hope everything is okay bro!
God bless you, hope all is getting better.

Mike
Thank you for all the support,I couldn't do it without friends like a lot of you!Updates coming very soon...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
5/23/13

BB curl:
125x9
135x7

Reverse grip bench press:
135x20
155x18
205x12

CG bench press:
135x18
155x13
135x15

Hammer curl:
60x9
55x10
65x8

Preacher curl:
45x10
45x11
50x9

DB kickbacks:
35x11
35x12
35x10

DB extensions:
110x12
120x9
130x9

Standing DB curl alternating:
45x8
45x7
40x10

Incline DB curl:
45x7
40x8
40x7

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Mack glad you're back and hope everything is ALL GOOD again. Not to say this log isn't all fine and dandy, but seriously what happened to the other log. The progression through the log was interesting and I don't understand why it had to be deleted.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack glad you're back and hope everything is ALL GOOD again. Not to say this log isn't all fine and dandy, but seriously what happened to the other log. The progression through the log was interesting and I don't understand why it had to be deleted.
Thank you,as for the other log it is out of my control,but I am hoping to see it pop back up soon,I have spoke to Admin about it :D more updates coming soon!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
nice to see dem updates, i know exactly how u feel when life just throws a wrench in everything. will say i went 1 week without the gym because of personal issues, and found great relief going to the gym, better the gym session, the annoyance of life slowly goes away. keep at it brotha!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for all the support,I couldn't do it without friends like a lot of you!Updates coming very soon...
Awesome man, good to hear!!!

mike

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Good to see you back Mack! Hope alls well!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
No need to apologize ever, take care!