Athletix stim & non stim sample reviews

  1. Thumbs up Athletix stim & non stim sample reviews


    JD and Athletix thanks for hooking up most of the AM community with your 2 new preworkouts.


    Stim:
    Love stims im sorry LOVE STIMS but I did have a very bad day at work when I tried this out.
    Mixed fine,tasted fine all around a good product. It carried me through my workout I just really dont think I was mentally there that day. We all know what type of day im talking about here. So Im sorry but I really cant give you much feedback on this one JD

    Non Stim:
    Alot of people were taking the powder out of the caps and I wish I had the time to do so that day but was in a hurry to get out of work so I just took the pills and headed to the gym. It took a while to kick in (im sure it would have been better out of the caps) but when it kicked in it kicked in. Had a very PUMPED lift almost from the get go. The pump lasted the whole time and even after I left the gym.

    INTERESTED to find out some more about these unmaked baggies
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    JD and Athletix thanks for hooking up most of the AM community with your 2 new preworkouts.


    Stim:
    Love stims im sorry LOVE STIMS but I did have a very bad day at work when I tried this out.
    Mixed fine,tasted fine all around a good product. It carried me through my workout I just really dont think I was mentally there that day. We all know what type of day im talking about here. So Im sorry but I really cant give you much feedback on this one JD

    Non Stim:
    Alot of people were taking the powder out of the caps and I wish I had the time to do so that day but was in a hurry to get out of work so I just took the pills and headed to the gym. It took a while to kick in (im sure it would have been better out of the caps) but when it kicked in it kicked in. Had a very PUMPED lift almost from the get go. The pump lasted the whole time and even after I left the gym.

    INTERESTED to find out some more about these unmaked baggies
    The pills were the Stim. May explaine why you didn't feel a stim effect from powder LOL
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    The pills were the Stim. May explaine why you didn't feel a stim effect from powder LOL
    x2 man lol, you got them mixed up brotha!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    x2 man lol, you got them mixed up brotha!
    LMAO see that how long ago I took them.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  5. So did you mix them up or forget which was what? lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    So did you mix them up or forget which was what? lol
    I think I forgot which one was which. Multitasking at work my bad. So I would say the bad day at work was the non stim that would make more sense wouldnt it.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I think I forgot which one was which. Multitasking at work my bad. So I would say the bad day at work was the non stim that would make more sense wouldnt it.

    I know what it's like to have a bad day than go try and train, just doesn't work when your mind is somewhere else.

    Good to hear the stim one worked good for you!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I know what it's like to have a bad day than go try and train, just doesn't work when your mind is somewhere else.

    Good to hear the stim one worked good for you!
    Ya man its the worst. Sorry about the mixup. I do want to see more on these products and would like to try them out again if you guys get samples packs
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya man its the worst. Sorry about the mixup. I do want to see more on these products and would like to try them out again if you guys get samples packs
    No biggie, if we get more samples packs I'll def let you know!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    No biggie, if we get more samples packs I'll def let you know!
    Thanks JD
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya man its the worst. Sorry about the mixup. I do want to see more on these products and would like to try them out again if you guys get samples packs
    Full product released. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:42 PM
  2. Athletix Sports Pre Workout Review Stims and Non Stim!
    By KingLeonidas9 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:14 AM
  3. Athletix Non Stim Sample Review!!
    By cubsfan815 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:57 AM
  4. Best Female Stim and Non Stim fat burner
    By TM81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 08:01 AM
  5. Stim and Non Stim stack
    By CJ_Xfit89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Log in
Log in