Andro Factory sponsored athlete Brian Weiss Bulk-Up Log

njphysique

Awards
Bulk-Up has arrived and the first daily dose of 9 caps has been taken. I will be using Bulk-Up for 8 weeks at 9 caps/day. This will also be a contest prep log as I am currently 11.5 weeks out from the 2013 NPC Tri-State Championships - Men's Physique Division.

This is a type of log you don't get from most competitors so you should definitely stay tuned

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm def in. Any before and after pics? This should be fun

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the ride

have to joke around....what kinda cool board shorts r u getting for the contest

njphysique

Awards
in for the ride

have to joke around....what kinda cool board shorts r u getting for the contest
Haha you're funny jk. I have 3 pairs from previous comps so I'll probably decide right at the end.

njphysique

Awards
ForumRunner_20130515_155634.png

Previous competition pic from April

njphysique

Awards
ForumRunner_20130515_155728.png

Before picture at 176-177 lb. Body fat won't be checked for another couple weeks.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Androfactory went bye bye. Their off the company section.

njphysique

Awards
I believe it was because they hit the posting limit. That's why I started the log here.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread is ok to go!

njphysique

Awards
So since we're good to go I'll literally give an update from the gym post workout. Just finished chest and abs. Arms were this morning. Taking a 30 minute nap in the afternoon definitely helped me out. Top 5 chest workout so far this year.

Drum roll on the weight only 5 days in: 180-181lb. (Increase of 3-4lb. from the start) Much fuller and stronger than last week. I'm not sure what to contribute it to but I'm not asking any questions. 9 caps of BULK-UP a day. 5 days down and over 7 weeks to go.

njphysique

Awards
Weight: 178 lb.
You ever have one of those days when everything just flies by and you don't know where time went? Well that is my day so far. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done, but a ton has gotten completed, work wise at least.

So you should have noticed that my weight dropped. Yes the gain was all water weight. Solid gains don't come that easy when you are dieting for a show. I have currently 4 meals down so far today with 3 more to go. Shoulders, upper chest (my overall weakness) and abs will be worked tonight at 8:00 p.m. I really hate the night workouts, but if I'm focused then it'll be go time.

No news on BULK-UP since it's only been 1 week. Same energy as a week ago.

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

njphysique

Awards
Weight: 179

Happy Friday to all! Even though it's Memorial Day Weekend it really doesn't seem crazy to me even though I live right by the Jersey Shore. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Cook up some chicken on the grill and have it with grilled sweet potatoes and asparagus. Now that's a healthy meal.

So I just finished my first week of BULK-UP @ 8 caps/day. My weight has increase 1-2 lbs. depending on the time of day. I did notice a strength increase yesterday. Incline DB press has always been a weak point until yesterday. 2 weeks ago I got up to 75's for 8 (full reps no spot) and yesterday I got 90's for 6. Hmmm...BULK-UP is starting to work. The rest of the workout was good as well.

I will be doubling up my workouts this weekend, so 7 meals and 2 workouts each day. Are you ready to join me?

Have a great weekend all!!!

njphysique

Awards
Thanks man!!!

I am prepping for the NPC Tri-State Men's Physique Division.

Correction: 9 caps/day

njphysique

Awards
How about a intra workout post....

1arm bent rows worked up to 120's x 6 before my grip gave out on both hands. Previous max was 110's years ago.

njphysique

Awards
Weight: 180-181 lb.
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend. Even though I live by the Jersey Shore my focus was on getting to the gym, cooking my food for the week and relaxing. A competitor shouldn't spend their time partying. If so, then the lack of dedication will shine through at the end.
I couldn't be any happier about BULK-UP. I have been sticking to the same exact diet as prescribed by my coach and I have gained 3-4 lb. and my body fat % has gone down. On top of that strength is through the roof. 1-arm DB bent over rows for 6 reps each arm @ 120 lb. BULK-UP really has helped me increase my strength.
I am currently 9.5 weeks out from the NPC Tri-State Championships and I am gearing up for a great performance. My calories are still at 3,500 calories and no cardio yet. You know the cardio will come in soon, probably at 8 weeks out.

njphysique

Awards
Weight: 181-182 lb.
So here I am sitting at my desk contemplating if I should go to the gym tonight for my 2nd workout of the day. One thought says yes while the other says no. With BULK-UP inside me I can't let Andro Factory and all my fans down. I am currently finishing up my 3rd week of BULK-UP and I have gained 4-5 lbs. eating the same amount of calories. Oh and I almost forgot to mention that my body fat % has dropped from 7.7% to 6.1%. That is without any cardio. I don't feel any changes mentally, but something is definitely working. I am currently 8.5 weeks out from my next comp and cardio will begin in about 2 weeks. I just listen to my coach and follow his commands.
Go Hard or Go Home!!!
Off to the gym I go.........

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow those are some serious results!
Sounds like all the great compounds in Bulk-Up are doing their job.
This log is great, it really shows people that when diet and training is in check, you will see the results that are advertised.

njphysique

Awards
Proper supplementation, a clean diet and a good exercise routine are the keys to success. Bulk-Up really has helped me in my prep and I still have 5 weeks left on the Bulk-Up cycle and then it's onto a post cycle therapy then I'll give my body time to recover from the prohormones.

njphysique

Awards
Weight: 182-183 lb.

What can I say about BULK-UP. My weight hit 183 yesterday. That means a 6 lb. gain in only 3 weeks. This product is incredible. I don't feel any different, but the weight and strength is increasing. I have tried products from other companies and I always felt lethargic, but so far no negative effects for BULK-UP. I spoke to my coach earlier this week and the leaning out part will be starting in 2 weeks, but BULK-UP will help to keep me full and large throughout the rest of the 8 week period of BULK-UP. Even though it's raining in the Northeast I will still be training, eating, cooking and food shopping this weekend. You should be too!!!

njphysique

Awards
View attachment 82709

Weight: 179 lb.

So what a week it has been. I am still on BULK-UP don't worry. I know you're looking at my weight and going what the hell is he doing. As you can see I have leaned out from my last picture a week ago. You may be asking what happened. Well I will tell you.

I spoke to my coach and it was time to knock out some body fat, but maintain my muscle and strength. That is why I am opting to continue to run BULK-UP. The great thing is that I will be able to compare contests pic from my last contest to see how much muscle size I did put on. I literally lost 4 lb in 4 days from the switch of diets. I am eating 48.62% protein, 22.89% carbs and 28.49% fats. My coach will reevaluate me next Tuesday to see where I stand. I am currently 7 weeks and 1 day away from my next show. This diet is easier to prepare, but harder to focus throughout the day. I guess I will take the good with the bad. I also added in 6 days of 30 min. steady state cardio. I was originally doing no cardio. The stepmill is my best friend now.

njphysique

Awards
Weight: 177lb.

It's time to take off the fat! 6 weeks till show time and now the fat has to come off. I can honestly say that I feel like a totally different person once my coach changed my diet. Calories down, carbs down, intensity up. With Bulk-Up still going at 9 caps a day I can still keep the strength and muscle size. Those are the reasons why I still look big and full even though the weight is literally falling off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee

njphysique

Awards
Thanks for the comments. I'll get tighter and harder over the next few weeks. 5 weeks to go till show time.

njphysique

Awards
4.5 weeks to go...WATCH OUT!!!

ForumRunner_20130703_234453.png

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, any updates? Good log so far though I know it's about 3 months dead.