CL's White Flood Reborn by PalmFist

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Hola senior Scott
    But damn I don't know what else to tell u my dude. That's what happens when u keep going HAM .. Or signs of aging haha
    Nah I'm too young for that shyt
    Independent Review


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    You're demolishing those weights; probably something to do with the pain! And you know ibu @ 800mg is easily worse than drinking on cycle...what you running for liv support w/ the alpha anyway?
    Yeah I'm smashing weight pretty good eh? Lol yeah I am. Realize I need to post up a few vids/pics here this week before this log closes. I'm back down to about 205-208 and starting to get my core to show again. Hip flexors been tight as hell lately, prolly from adding leg press back in.

    Didn't take the IB cuz of just that reason bruh. Been doin my best to make sure my livs taken care of at my best. Stayed away from booze and anything else that may aggravate it. The M1A is almost out, like 5 more days. Just been taking thistle, that's all
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Sooo hungry. Actually ate 4 meals yesterday! And slept! And woke up starving! My appetites been KIA for two weeks! Get this show on the road again
    Independent Review

  4. 1 scoop and fasted sprints to wake up. Gonna finish my weight vest today. Picked up the spray paint last night. It's gonna be cool!



    Name:  image-152946314.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  148.0 KB



    Name:  image-432600740.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  492.7 KB



    Name:  image-3159461765.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  38.6 KB
    Independent Review

  5. Love the flapjacket pic
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Love the flapjacket pic
    Thanks Chris. I'll get the finished product up later. It was too windy last night to be playing with spray paint
    Independent Review

  7. Slow day. Did 25 min SS cardio on the ArcTrainer instead
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah I'm smashing weight pretty good eh? Lol yeah I am. Realize I need to post up a few vids/pics here this week before this log closes. I'm back down to about 205-208 and starting to get my core to show again. Hip flexors been tight as hell lately, prolly from adding leg press back in.

    Didn't take the IB cuz of just that reason bruh. Been doin my best to make sure my livs taken care of at my best. Stayed away from booze and anything else that may aggravate it. The M1A is almost out, like 5 more days. Just been taking thistle, that's all
    My hip flexors were giving me problems with squatting for a while. Gym rat buddy who is also a physical therapist & used to powerlift when he was younger (read: not a p#ssy like most phys therapists & squats 3x week) told me to get on the cardio bikes & run the seat down as close as I can get it to stretch my flexors out & pedal for 8-10 min before ever hitting the legwork. He said just a steady pace, don't even worry about going fast enough to keep the machine on. It shoves blood in the flexors, & works like a charm. It went away in like 3 wks, & only occasionally do I have to do it. Stretches em right out & actually warms em up my man.


    Most people don't realize that ibuprofen @ like 400mg is worse than a 50mg a-bomb on the liver, easy. People pop that stuff left & right, never considering the booze they're laying back with it at night & such. Glad you know what's up.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    My hip flexors were giving me problems with squatting for a while. Gym rat buddy who is also a physical therapist & used to powerlift when he was younger (read: not a p#ssy like most phys therapists & squats 3x week) told me to get on the cardio bikes & run the seat down as close as I can get it to stretch my flexors out & pedal for 8-10 min before ever hitting the legwork. He said just a steady pace, don't even worry about going fast enough to keep the machine on. It shoves blood in the flexors, & works like a charm. It went away in like 3 wks, & only occasionally do I have to do it. Stretches em right out & actually warms em up my man.

    Most people don't realize that ibuprofen @ like 400mg is worse than a 50mg a-bomb on the liver, easy. People pop that stuff left & right, never considering the booze they're laying back with it at night & such. Glad you know what's up.
    I've been taking 2000-2400 mgs a day, all week. Am I gonna die?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I've been taking 2000-2400 mgs a day, all week. Am I gonna die?
    No because some O-2 probably prescribed that to you.

    Oh you have cancer? Here's a bottle of 800mg Ibuprofen tabs
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've been taking 2000-2400 mgs a day, all week. Am I gonna die?
    It's your body; you can put whatever you like through it. Just get bloods at least 2x/year to keep tabs if you're smart. Some people can get away with crazy stuff. There was a guy cruising 60mg of epistane on here....CRUISING. Bloods always came back normal. Just goes to show you never know jack without bloods.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    No because some O-2 probably prescribed that to you.

    Oh you have cancer? Here's a bottle of 800mg Ibuprofen tabs
    No way bro. Self prescribed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    It's your body; you can put whatever you like through it. Just get bloods at least 2x/year to keep tabs if you're smart. Some people can get away with crazy stuff. There was a guy cruising 60mg of epistane on here....CRUISING. Bloods always came back normal. Just goes to show you never know jack without bloods.
    I almost never take medicine. I'm taking it as needed for pain, which just happens to be an obscene amount.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No way bro. Self prescribed.

    I almost never take medicine. I'm taking it as needed for pain, which just happens to be an obscene amount.
    Meh me too. Makin this shoulder better
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Meh me too. Makin this shoulder better
    Dentist on Monday at the latest though. Although, they said they would probably have to refer me to a specialist.....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    No because some O-2 probably prescribed that to you.

    Oh you have cancer? Here's a bottle of 800mg Ibuprofen tabs
    Oh isn't that the truth! Lolz
    Independent Review

  16. Legs tonight! Also probably last workout with WFR. Might have just enough for tomorrow morning cardio as well
    Independent Review

  17. Squats done and done. Way didn't feel it guys. Tired, no energy, piss poor performance. Did a couple warmup sets after treadmill warmup. Then 5 working sets at 315. Took video of first and last set. First set looked good, open for review. Last set was gawd awful. I blame it on the belt, it felt way tight and ruined the movement for me. Then a few sets of leg press at 14 plates, last set was 25 reps. Some back ext with a quarter. That's all she wrote. I'll get vids up later...
    Independent Review

  18. Just enough left for fasted AM sprints
    Independent Review

  19. Review will be posted NLT tomorrow morning!
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. !!!!WHITE FLOOD REBORN LOG!!!!
    By determinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 01:07 PM
  2. !!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 03:33 AM
  3. WHITE FLOOD REBORN: Looking for Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 04:15 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 11:25 AM
  5. Any idea when you will have CL's-White Flood?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in