CL's White Flood Reborn by PalmFist

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Doing 5x5 scheme instead
    Independent Review

  2. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Fasted Sunday Workout

    Deadz (conventional)
    5@135, 5@225, 5@315, 5@405, 5@405
    Good Morning (full ROM)
    15@65 x 5
    Squat Press
    20@450, 18@630, 15@720 x 3
    AB Circuit
    -Weighted Crunch- 10 x 3
    -Cable Chop- 10 x 3

    I'm spent. Time for breakfast and a shower. Then matinée showing of The Purge!
    Independent Review
  3. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Rep Power
    4337185
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    What kind of sicko trains deadlift fasted....like, what's the point? lmao
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    What kind of sicko trains deadlift fasted....like, what's the point? lmao
    I dunno bro. I feel like hell now. Lol
    Independent Review
  5. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    264729
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.72%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    What kind of sicko trains deadlift fasted....like, what's the point? lmao
    Only the palmfist himself lol
  6. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Rep Power
    4337185
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you were banging high reps with low rest to try to burn extra fat, I'd get it....but you're moving heavy weight, in rep ranges as much for strength as size....have some damn bfast first buddy!

    Hey are you a Marine? Can't remember. This chick I met at the gym the other week randomly invited me to a homecoming potluck last night for her boy; he just got home from active duty. He's a marine, & we really hit it off good. Probably be liftin with him some this week. He came off a test/sust/decca cycle around new year's & wants me to help get him lined up since he's new to the Lou lol.
  7. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If you were banging high reps with low rest to try to burn extra fat, I'd get it....but you're moving heavy weight, in rep ranges as much for strength as size....have some damn bfast first buddy!

    Hey are you a Marine? Can't remember. This chick I met at the gym the other week randomly invited me to a homecoming potluck last night for her boy; he just got home from active duty. He's a marine, & we really hit it off good. Probably be liftin with him some this week. He came off a test/sust/decca cycle around new year's & wants me to help get him lined up since he's new to the Lou lol.
    Sometimes there's not enough time in the day to eat breakfast then lift then do other shyt. Went to bed late. Ate around 2am. Woke at 1030ish. Slammed 1.5 scoops WFR. Lifted. Got a little light headed here and there with short rest high reps but whatevs. Gotta do what you don't want to do sometimes...

    Steak. Boiled eggs. Bread. Lactose free chocolate milk. Fruit. Somewhere over a thousand cals to break the fast. Feelin better now

    Marines are generally the best people on earth. Come in all types though, some better than others
    Independent Review
  8. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Rep Power
    4337185
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That breakfast sounds legit as heck! But I just meant like 1-2 scoops of protein & half cup of quick oats tossed in a shaker w h2o & slugged down on the way to the gym. They don't all have to be ballin' sunday meals - just something for quality fuel.

    He was a pretty quality dude, for sure. Very respectable/respectful & friendly type of guy.
  9. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That breakfast sounds legit as heck! But I just meant like 1-2 scoops of protein & half cup of quick oats tossed in a shaker w h2o & slugged down on the way to the gym. They don't all have to be ballin' sunday meals - just something for quality fuel.

    He was a pretty quality dude, for sure. Very respectable/respectful & friendly type of guy.
    Yeah I get what ur saying. But it's not like I intentionally set out to train fasted namean?

    As a grunt I feel like every other job in the military is just that, a job and nothing more. Peeps could do the same thing for more pay on the outside. But I still got mad respect for all my brothers and sisters
    Independent Review
  10. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Recap on today's workouts: that dbag xfitter taking up the designated deadz area and surrounding area looked like I was ruffling his feathers while deadlifting in the cage. I grunted and was dropping weights. He wasn't wearing headphone so fwark him. Hahaha. Yes I am an aHole but I still need to mention I don't mind xfit, I've done it a few times and it is fun, but it does not belong in a regular gym...

    Fasted lifting. It's ok. Plus when doing volume with speed and intensity you'll have less to throw up at the end. Getting lightheaded is a PITA but whatevz. Just eat big afterword...

    Oh and The Purge was ok. Ethan Hawke is looking old. The movie pissed me off because the lack of skillz they had. It was annoying. I would have done things much differently...

    Night y'all
    Independent Review
  11. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    1083706
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Recap on today's workouts: that dbag xfitter taking up the designated deadz area and surrounding area looked like I was ruffling his feathers while deadlifting in the cage. I grunted and was dropping weights. He wasn't wearing headphone so fwark him. Hahaha. Yes I am an aHole but I still need to mention I don't mind xfit, I've done it a few times and it is fun, but it does not belong in a regular gym...

    Fasted lifting. It's ok. Plus when doing volume with speed and intensity you'll have less to throw up at the end. Getting lightheaded is a PITA but whatevz. Just eat big afterword...

    Oh and The Purge was ok. Ethan Hawke is looking old. The movie pissed me off because the lack of skillz they had. It was annoying. I would have done things much differently...

    Night y'all
    Couldn't agree more on the xfit.

    Also, the drama with people doing certain lifts and giving me dirty looks prompted me to get my own gym at home. My aggression became too much, and I was too edgy for the safety of others.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    Couldn't agree more on the xfit.

    Also, the drama with people doing certain lifts and giving me dirty looks prompted me to get my own gym at home. My aggression became too much, and I was too edgy for the safety of others.
    Indeed
    Independent Review
  13. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Fasted cardio coming up. HIIT sprints in the park. 0:20/1:30. Shooting for ten sets
    Independent Review
  14. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Rep Power
    4337185
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wanted to do what you did today (all homo), but I squat heavy last night so settled for 17 hard min on the stairmaster & then ran 2/3 mile after it....when the wheels are sore, kinda feels like the overboost function is disabled, u feel me?

    Growing Fitter & Fiercer - Fueled by Myodyne

    Get in my log, just got her up! If you don't show, you're gonna miss all the fun...because nobody will be having any until you show lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  15. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I wanted to do what you did today (all homo), but I squat heavy last night so settled for 17 hard min on the stairmaster & then ran 2/3 mile after it....when the wheels are sore, kinda feels like the overboost function is disabled, u feel me?

    Growing Fitter & Fiercer - Fueled by Myodyne

    Get in my log, just got her up! If you don't show, you're gonna miss all the fun...because nobody will be having any until you show lol
    Subbed
    Independent Review
  16. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    So tired. Didn't sleep more than two hours sunday night. Now four last night. Been looking for a new yob while still doing errything else...

    Anyway here's today:

    1/4 cup oat bran
    1 apple
    1 cup lactose free chocolate milk

    1.5 scoops WFR
    350 test
    10 aero

    SMASH LEGS TIME!!!!!
    Independent Review
  17. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Switched to CHEST. Realized how sore the wheels are. My shoulders are acting up again but I'll do my therapy later tonight for that. It's amazing how well I respond to physical therapy for this
    Independent Review
  18. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Fck all! Woozy like a mutha...

    CHEST
    Arc trainer warmup
    10 min
    BB Bench 3x5
    (15@135, 5@225, 5@275)WU (5@315, 5@315, 5@315)Work
    ---MonstaSet---
    DB Bench
    16@100, 15@100, 11@100, 8@100
    DB Rear Raise
    15@30, 12@30, 12@30, 8@30
    Lat PD
    13@180, 14@160, 12@160, 10@160
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Is it just me or are there trolls out there PMing people asking for sources. This is like the 6th one in a month. I just delete em but c'mon man... WTF
    Independent Review
  20. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    264729
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.72%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Fck all! Woozy like a mutha...

    CHEST
    Arc trainer warmup
    10 min
    BB Bench 3x5
    (15@135, 5@225, 5@275)WU (5@315, 5@315, 5@315)Work
    ---MonstaSet---
    DB Bench
    16@100, 15@100, 11@100, 8@100
    DB Rear Raise
    15@30, 12@30, 12@30, 8@30
    Lat PD
    13@180, 14@160, 12@160, 10@160
    Woozy cuz u messin with the big boy weights! Killin it brotha!
  21. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,028
    Rep Power
    3696299
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    51.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I had someone ask me if animal pak is good..0 posts, active only one day.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  22. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    7504904
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    0.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Is it just me or are there trolls out there PMing people asking for sources. This is like the 6th one in a month. I just delete em but c'mon man... WTF
    Can't say it ever happens to me.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  23. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Interesting. Hmm
    Independent Review
  24. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Owwwee. Tendinitis in my R elbow from benching. SIS in my R shoulder from benching. Fck pain
    Independent Review
  25. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    264729
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.72%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Owwwee. Tendinitis in my R elbow from benching. SIS in my R shoulder from benching. Fck pain
    How wide u going for Benchpress
  26. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    How wide u going for Benchpress
    Holla!

    Bro I've been going close ever since I used a slingshot weeks ago. Like maybe 2 inches into the etched section on either side. Not even close to pinkie on ring. It's been better and helps me keep my elbows tucked in
    Independent Review
  27. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ima pop an IB800 and be done with it. Hopefully
    Independent Review
  28. New Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    264729
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.72%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Holla!

    Bro I've been going close ever since I used a slingshot weeks ago. Like maybe 2 inches into the etched section on either side. Not even close to pinkie on ring. It's been better and helps me keep my elbows tucked in
    Hola senior Scott
    But damn I don't know what else to tell u my dude. That's what happens when u keep going HAM .. Or signs of aging haha
  29. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Rep Power
    4337185
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Ima pop an IB800 and be done with it. Hopefully
    You're demolishing those weights; probably something to do with the pain! And you know ibu @ 800mg is easily worse than drinking on cycle...what you running for liv support w/ the alpha anyway?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  30. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'll get back to you guys' comments tomorrow. Just slammed a while scoop of g8 and ate a hooge meal. Haven't slept in days and it suddenly catching up. Light headed. High and heavy plus a feeling weak. Gnite y'all
    Independent Review
  31. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Hola senior Scott
    But damn I don't know what else to tell u my dude. That's what happens when u keep going HAM .. Or signs of aging haha
    Nah I'm too young for that shyt
    Independent Review
  32. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    You're demolishing those weights; probably something to do with the pain! And you know ibu @ 800mg is easily worse than drinking on cycle...what you running for liv support w/ the alpha anyway?
    Yeah I'm smashing weight pretty good eh? Lol yeah I am. Realize I need to post up a few vids/pics here this week before this log closes. I'm back down to about 205-208 and starting to get my core to show again. Hip flexors been tight as hell lately, prolly from adding leg press back in.

    Didn't take the IB cuz of just that reason bruh. Been doin my best to make sure my livs taken care of at my best. Stayed away from booze and anything else that may aggravate it. The M1A is almost out, like 5 more days. Just been taking thistle, that's all
    Independent Review
  33. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sooo hungry. Actually ate 4 meals yesterday! And slept! And woke up starving! My appetites been KIA for two weeks! Get this show on the road again
    Independent Review
  34. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    1 scoop and fasted sprints to wake up. Gonna finish my weight vest today. Picked up the spray paint last night. It's gonna be cool!



    Name:  image-152946314.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  148.0 KB



    Name:  image-432600740.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  492.7 KB



    Name:  image-3159461765.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  38.6 KB
    Independent Review
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    2094841
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Love the flapjacket pic
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  36. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Love the flapjacket pic
    Thanks Chris. I'll get the finished product up later. It was too windy last night to be playing with spray paint
    Independent Review
  37. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Rep Power
    1896189
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Slow day. Did 25 min SS cardio on the ArcTrainer instead
    Independent Review
  38. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Rep Power
    4337185
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah I'm smashing weight pretty good eh? Lol yeah I am. Realize I need to post up a few vids/pics here this week before this log closes. I'm back down to about 205-208 and starting to get my core to show again. Hip flexors been tight as hell lately, prolly from adding leg press back in.

    Didn't take the IB cuz of just that reason bruh. Been doin my best to make sure my livs taken care of at my best. Stayed away from booze and anything else that may aggravate it. The M1A is almost out, like 5 more days. Just been taking thistle, that's all
    My hip flexors were giving me problems with squatting for a while. Gym rat buddy who is also a physical therapist & used to powerlift when he was younger (read: not a p#ssy like most phys therapists & squats 3x week) told me to get on the cardio bikes & run the seat down as close as I can get it to stretch my flexors out & pedal for 8-10 min before ever hitting the legwork. He said just a steady pace, don't even worry about going fast enough to keep the machine on. It shoves blood in the flexors, & works like a charm. It went away in like 3 wks, & only occasionally do I have to do it. Stretches em right out & actually warms em up my man.


    Most people don't realize that ibuprofen @ like 400mg is worse than a 50mg a-bomb on the liver, easy. People pop that stuff left & right, never considering the booze they're laying back with it at night & such. Glad you know what's up.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  39. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,491
    Rep Power
    7504904
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    0.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    My hip flexors were giving me problems with squatting for a while. Gym rat buddy who is also a physical therapist & used to powerlift when he was younger (read: not a p#ssy like most phys therapists & squats 3x week) told me to get on the cardio bikes & run the seat down as close as I can get it to stretch my flexors out & pedal for 8-10 min before ever hitting the legwork. He said just a steady pace, don't even worry about going fast enough to keep the machine on. It shoves blood in the flexors, & works like a charm. It went away in like 3 wks, & only occasionally do I have to do it. Stretches em right out & actually warms em up my man.

    Most people don't realize that ibuprofen @ like 400mg is worse than a 50mg a-bomb on the liver, easy. People pop that stuff left & right, never considering the booze they're laying back with it at night & such. Glad you know what's up.
    I've been taking 2000-2400 mgs a day, all week. Am I gonna die?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  40. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,028
    Rep Power
    3696299
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    51.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I've been taking 2000-2400 mgs a day, all week. Am I gonna die?
    No because some O-2 probably prescribed that to you.

    Oh you have cancer? Here's a bottle of 800mg Ibuprofen tabs
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. !!!!WHITE FLOOD REBORN LOG!!!!
    By determinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. !!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:33 AM
  3. WHITE FLOOD REBORN: Looking for Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 05:15 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:25 PM
  5. Any idea when you will have CL's-White Flood?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in