Athletix Sports Pre Workout Review Stims and Non Stim! - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Sports Pre Workout Review Stims and Non Stim!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Athletix Sports Pre Workout Review Stims and Non Stim!

Tuesday I used the stim version for my workout.

I was going to just swallow the caps but JudgementDay says if we break them and pour in water there was a surprised. I was hoping for Santa to show up with a few gifts but Santa never came =( lol.

Anyways, the powder smells better than the taste in the water. Can't exactly remember what the smell and taste reminds me of though. After 5 minutes of drinking the whole thing and got that sensation that i need to take a dump. Wasn't as bad as other pre workouts but it was a quick 2 minutes.

I was VERY focused the whole time. Like crazy focus. Didn't know who was at the gym, who was working out next to me or if I was taking a long or short rest in between sets. I was in the f'n zone!

Energy was excellent in my opinion. Finished the workout and was feeling amazing, I still was for another few hours.

There was some residues on the shaker cup during and after I finished drinking but nothing too bad. Not much of a pump though. But I'm happy with my workout. Focused, plenty of energy and feeling good the whole day!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just mixed the non stim right now before I head out for a long bike ride and than some running. Going to type as I sip and taste it.

After shaking the shaker cup I could see all the residues on the side of the cup and the floaters moving around in the water. There is this cloud of foam on top that when I got to take a sip all the powder breaks up. Funny to see.

The watermelon taste is really good. Again with the residues goes into my mouth and sticks to my teeth.

Finished drinking it and it does not mix well.

Lots of residues left.

Will go for my long bike ride and running and I'll be back with results.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sick review on the stim pre-workout, ACUTE FX I hear is coming very soon...

Great update on the non stim, can't wait to hear your thoughts
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I went on a 10.7 mile bike ride. 3 hours riding the bike. I would be tiring out 20 or 30 mins in like I did last year but didn't happen like that. Went up hills ON the bike and not pushing it. It was awesome!

I got lost in the way and found this park with this lil playground!

Had a blast there for 30 minutes. Did everything there, monkey bars, push ups, inverted rows, chins, pull ups, leg bent raises, laying leg raises.

Plenty of endurance! Got home and legs were on fiiiiiiiiiire!

Results: I would MOST DEF use both stim and non stim pre workouts!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What a wicked final review Love it man, looks like a sick park for some bodyweight training!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Bring on the bottles and profile!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Soon enough

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome reviews Leonidas. With pics to boot... those always add to a thread in my opinion. Glad to see you enjoyed both of the preworkouts! I've seen a lot of people point out that the non-stim doesn't mix so well and leaves a residue in the shaker cup... well whatever its leaving behind in there certainly does hinder the results you get in any way!

Keep an eye out for JD... he's always running crazy promos... like this: WIN Athletix Sports NEW Pre-Workout "Acute FX!"
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Awesome reviews Leonidas. With pics to boot... those always add to a thread in my opinion. Glad to see you enjoyed both of the preworkouts! I've seen a lot of people point out that the non-stim doesn't mix so well and leaves a residue in the shaker cup... well whatever its leaving behind in there certainly does hinder the results you get in any way!

Keep an eye out for JD... he's always running crazy promos... like this: WIN Athletix Sports NEW Pre-Workout "Acute FX!"
    This one will be pretty fun

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I went on a 10.7 mile bike ride. 3 hours riding the bike. I would be tiring out 20 or 30 mins in like I did last year but didn't happen like that. Went up hills ON the bike and not pushing it. It was awesome!

I got lost in the way and found this park with this lil playground!

Had a blast there for 30 minutes. Did everything there, monkey bars, push ups, inverted rows, chins, pull ups, leg bent raises, laying leg raises.

Plenty of endurance! Got home and legs were on fiiiiiiiiiire!

Results: I would MOST DEF use both stim and non stim pre workouts!
    Ever hit that park back up for a workout? all I can see looking at that pic is one hell of an awesome full body workout lol

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Bring on the bottles and profile!
    You mean this? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice shaker bro
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Nice shaker bro
    It's my exclusive pre workout shaker! Don't drink anything else on it.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you liked it! How do you compare it to other pump enhancing products out there? We used some insane dosages to get the product where we wanted it, definitely higher than anything else out there .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Glad you liked it! How do you compare it to other pump enhancing products out there? We used some insane dosages to get the product where we wanted it, definitely higher than anything else out there .
    To tell the truth I have only used one pump supplement before. I think that pump should be earned in the gym and not handed to me in a supplement so I dont waste money buying a pump supplement. Unless its a buy one and get another that happens to be pump. But I remember the pump was really good. I did back that day. Lats felt like they were a mile long and biceps were peaking!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:42 AM
  2. Athletix Sports Non Stim Pre workout Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 04:53 PM
  3. Best Female Stim and Non Stim fat burner
    By TM81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 07:01 AM