Pump Spray + Ursobolic (not sponsored) log

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Sup AM,

Im beginning a recomp for summer here and I thought i'd log my results with pump spray and ursobolic. This is the first time I have ever used ursolic acid products so Im not sure what to expect. I also havent heard tons of feedback on either so I figured id contribute my thoughts on them. The reason I got both the spray and capsules comes down to simply $. The capusles are much cheaper however due to the poor solubility of U acid there has been great individual variation (from what i hear) in the results people were getting. The spray reportably has much improved solubilty and less individual variation but with the added ingredients etc it carries a higher price tag. My dosing will be the spray once a day after showering. Recommended dosing is twice per day but i chose to supplement with the capsules. The capsules i will dose twice per day at 3 capsules each with meals.

My diet:
200 grams of protein ( 800 cals)
400 grams of carbs ( 1600 cals)
variable healthy fats, mostly from almonds etc

Training:
3-4 x per week focusing around d/l, incline bench
periodization scheme, hypertrophy phase, strength phase, power phase
cardio is mostly sprints or HIIT

Supplements: Im finishing up a sponsored log of endosurge right now
Whey protein
Creatine
Preworkout (intermittently)

Lets get recomp d for summer

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Day 1

Not going to report on anything besides administration of the spray. Did about 30 sprays onto areas of skin which are more sensitive (neck, thorax, groin). The spray has a little scent, not good or bad. Pretty easy to apply no complaints, it dries in roughly 1 minute. The spray kinda reminds me of bug spray after application, it leaves a little glisten on your skin. Took 3 capsules of the Ursobolic at lunch and 3 again at dinner.

murk01

murk01

Awards
me to!
i thought i already subbed this b4

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Glad to have you guys along! As I'm sure jwa already knows the fan on my comp burned out so my goal today is to get that fixed then I can get into more detailed posting. Ill take my measurements over the next few days, bodyfat % plus waist because this isn't something that you "feel". I was making good gains prior using the endosurge eating slightly surplus and I went from around 178-179 to 183-184. Right now my goal is to add a few more lbs and not any bodyfat or lose a little which is hard to do simultaneously.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
My experience with Ursobolic would lead me to believe you'll be able to accomplish your goals (though I did dose 9-12 caps a day).

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit of sublingual absorption with the capsule powder?

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
That's a good question that I'm unable to answer, maybe one of the brains like pa can answer, all I know is most of the research on u acid has been oral

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
DAY 3
Today was my third day using the spray/pill combo. I like using something transdermal, its different. My routine has been to shower, administer about 40 sprays on mostly areas that are sensitive, chest, groin, abdominals. The spray does have a slight alcohol smell, not overpowering and it disappears as soon as it lands on you skin. The spray takes about 30 seconds to a minute to dry and as stated before, it kinda give your skin a slight glisten as if you applied bug spray. The pills smell and taste similiar to an apple, which makes sense as apple peels contain ursolic acid. My workouts have continued to be good. Im excited to see how this stuff pans out over the next month. The only ancedotel evidence I have right now is my arms and chest seem to have slightly more vascularity after application, but this is completely subjective information.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Days 4-6
Been consistently showering applying the spray, then hitting the gym roughly an hour later.
My workouts have been:
Chest:
Incline chest press ( hammer strength)
incline db press
Reverse bench press
superset with db fly

arms:
preacher curl
db curl
seated alternating curl
tricep rope pushdowns

Back
Barbell row (overhand) 245x 3 sets x 10
barbell shrug: 300#x3 sets x 10
lat pulldown
vgrip pulldown

Pump Spray Report: I need to weigh in but overall I ve been feeling really good. Muscles feel full and dense. Can't say I ve noticed anything directly from the application however I wasn't really expecting too. I expect more changes in bf%, bodyweight, and measurements. The pumps in the gym have been really good. The spray is easy to apply, as mentioned previously it has a slight alcohol smell. Im satisfied with how i have been looking in the mirror lately tho.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Good update. Love when the muscles are feeling dense.

murk01

murk01

Awards
40 sprays?
how long will it last at that dose..

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Days 7-11
Apologies for the delay, I was on vacation and did not take the spray and bolic with me as I only carried on my luggage. I continued using the spray and bolic yesterday. Def could say I felt a difference while not on the products, just didnt feel as toned/tight. I did two doses of the spray and 2 doses of the pills yesterday to kinda makeup for lost time. After the week off from lifting I decided to write a whole new program incorporating both western periodization and crossfit. I was finally able to get back into the gym yesterday and did chest with sprints inbetween each exercise. My bodyfat percentage via 3 fold skin measurement is 11%. We'll see if the ursolic acid can help me get into single digits.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Days 12-16
Having been training and applying the spray consistently for the last few days. 3 caps of ursobolic with breakfast and 3 caps with dinner. My bodyfat has slowly started to decrease and my weights are continuing to improve. My weight is at 185 right now and my abs as getting better by the day. Overall I think both of these may become staples in my program.

Sample workout:
Back:
deadlift 5 x 5 (275) conventional raw
db row ( 85# x 3 sets x 10)
lat pulldown

plus 3 rounds for time of
powerclean 3 sets x 10 (135)
pullups
hammer hi row ( 15 reps)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Days 17-19
My sessions in the gym have been terrific. I ve noticed I continue to get leaner while maintaining my muscularity. The spray is easy to apply and the capsules I have been taking twice a day at 3 pills each.

My workouts have been fast paced and I have been making some slight strength gains.
One thing i have noticed is that it seems the effects have been cumulative: I ve been getting noticeably more results the longer and more consistently Ive been applying the spray/taking the capsules
yesterday I hit arms:
Did 5 sets of preacher curls superset with
5 sets of close grip pullups
5 sets straight bar pushdowns superset with 5 sets of dips
5 sets rope curls ss w 5 sets of hammer curls
5 sets rope pushdowns

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Days 20-26

ive been applying the spray immediately after toweling off after a shower. I began to notice that about 15-20 minutes after applying you can see the blood being brought to the skin i.e. I get a slight reddish tint on areas where I applied the spray indicating anecdotal evidence of vasodilation. So far the results have been increasing as the log has continued, all my lifts have been steadily increasing without additional caloric intake. My waist has also been improving, I ordered a 2 pack of UR spray so that I can compare the difference and make my own conclusions about which one I like better. It seems that the UR spray is slightly thicker when applied and is more noticeable on the skin. I also get the same slightly reddish spots where the spray is applied. Im hoping that with the continued use of these products i can get into single digit bodyfat count.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your progress??

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
its been great!!!!! sorry i havent updated i wasnt sure if anyone was following along:
i finished up the first bottle of pump spray and ursobolic, it lasted about 25-30 days and at 186 pounds (up 2) and dropped 1 percoent bodyfat. I enjoyed both so much that I went ahead and ordered a second round of both. If you want me to keep updating for a second round I am more than willing too.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its been great!!!!! sorry i havent updated i wasnt sure if anyone was following along:
i finished up the first bottle of pump Uspray and ursobolic, it lasted about 25-30 days and at 186 pounds (up 2) and dropped 1 percoent bodyfat. I enjoyed both so much that I went ahead and ordered a second round of both. If you want me to keep updating for a second round I am more than willing too.
Definitely following along and yeah, keep updating. I have 7 bottles of Pump Spray and will be picking up a kilo of Ursolic acid to see if I can improve the effects. As soon as I get back to the US, I am gonna recomp with UA/Pump Spray/Vanilean/DCP 2.0/Mass Synthagen and Alphamine(and maybe Cardiotryx). Can't wait!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Love pump spray, have been using UR spray for about the past 2 weeks, i think i may like pump spray slightly better because i def notice more vascularity with the adenosine

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love pump spray, have been using UR spray for about the past 2 weeks, i think i may like pump spray slightly better because i def notice more vascularity with the adenosine
Are you noticing a difference in fat loss between Pump/UR Spray??

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I like the caps as well as the spray solo, BUT I love the combo as I see even better results. Keep us updated!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I go with the combo for cost effectiveness, wish I could go spray twice a day. As far as fat loss, I haven't noticed a huge difference but def notice more vascularity with the pump spray

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
just wanted to give a quick update, weights up to 188 it seems like the spray tends to have a cumulative effect over time. My workouts in the gym have also been really good and strength has started to take off

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Ok so heres my weekly update, I've been taking Pump Spray / Ur spray/Ursobolic for Id say about 8 weeks. Lately Ive noticed that I keep gaining weight even tho my diets been the same albeit actually eating cleaner now for about 3 weeks. My weight has gotten as heavy as 188 which was a real surprise for me. Ive cut down some cals this week Im gonna try and lose about 1 pound a week for the next couple weeks to reduce some fat. The UR spray is slightly thicker when applied. As far as results Ive def noticed better vascularity with the PUMP SPRAY. As far as body comp id say its about equal. Lifts have been steadily increasing each week.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
also, i decided to go head and get testforce 2 and add it into the mix, ill let you guys know when i start it

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
ok guys wanted to give u the scoop on testforce 2:

BULK DAA: tastes acidic and is more powdery and is pure white. It also doesnt dissolve fully in water.

TEST FORCE 2: Texture is still pretty fine but def more grainy than bulk DAA. Has the additional sarcosine and the daa is chelated. Mixed it in warm water in a cup and it pretty much fully dissolved in the cup with a few swirls. Tastes slightly fruit punch I believe.

The switch back to pump spray has helped me notice that the spray is not quite as thick as UR spray. Both sprays leave red blotches on my chest, similar to if you put a heating pack on your chest. With the pump spray the redness is slightly greater (not sure what the significance of this is other than possibly the release of nitric oxide).

I also have been gaining weight, strength, and my physique has def been taking off since I hit around the 8 week mark. My lifts are going up in the gym and Im gaining weight without bulking.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Update weight is up to 189 and i havent changed my diet one bit and my bodyfat has stayed the same. THATS 9 pounds in about 10 weeks, i measure my bf and weight every week. AMAZING when you consider how hard it is for me to gain weight. It has been about 3 days since starting testforce and libido is increasing similar to what ive experience with bulk DAA. Ive been going 1 scoop in the morning and 1 at night which is less than the initial loading stage the bottle suggests. As far as pump spray goes, i recommend using it right after you shower, this is the time I feel it is most effective. About 20 minutes hanging out shirtless you will notice 2 huge red blotches on your chest, thats pretty much the only way you can tell its being absorbed.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update weight is up to 189 and i havent changed my diet one bit and my bodyfat has stayed the same. THATS 9 pounds in about 10 weeks, i measure my bf and weight every week. AMAZING when you consider how hard it is for me to gain weight. It has been about 3 days since starting testforce and libido is increasing similar to what ive experience with bulk DAA. Ive been going 1 scoop in the morning and 1 at night which is less than the initial loading stage the bottle suggests. As far as pump spray goes, i recommend using it right after you shower, this is the time I feel it is most effective. About 20 minutes hanging out shirtless you will notice 2 huge red blotches on your chest, thats pretty much the only way you can tell its being absorbed.
Results sound great! Are you applying a moisturizer after applying the pump spray?? It's supposed to work even better when the skin is moisturized.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Results sound great! Are you applying a moisturizer after applying the pump spray?? It's supposed to work even better when the skin is moisturized.
no im not, i dont think i even own any type of moisturizer lol. But i do make sure to apply after a warm shower, this is when my skin is typically most sensitive.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
how long after applying the pump spray?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
no im not, i dont think i even own any type of moisturizer lol. But i do make sure to apply after a warm shower, this is when my skin is typically most sensitive.
do you think there are lasting effects of this product, like when you are done with the product and stop taking it? I see others who have post about their experience and most of the feedback is vascularity and pump..but that seems like something that is short term and then I also saw that you noticed the difference from not taking it when you went on vacation.. just curious if this is something to take to look good for the moment.. or will i get legit body changing effects once i stop taking it

i already have two bottles just want to figure when to run them

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
do you think there are lasting effects of this product, like when you are done with the product and stop taking it? I see others who have post about their experience and most of the feedback is vascularity and pump..but that seems like something that is short term and then I also saw that you noticed the difference from not taking it when you went on vacation.. just curious if this is something to take to look good for the moment.. or will i get legit body changing effects once i stop taking it

i already have two bottles just want to figure when to run them
Pump spray is good for cutting, helps you lose fat so in that regard yes there are long lasting effects