Pump Spray + Ursobolic (not sponsored) log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. first dose of test force 2 tonight!!!!!

2. ok guys wanted to give u the scoop on testforce 2:

BULK DAA: tastes acidic and is more powdery and is pure white. It also doesnt dissolve fully in water.

TEST FORCE 2: Texture is still pretty fine but def more grainy than bulk DAA. Has the additional sarcosine and the daa is chelated. Mixed it in warm water in a cup and it pretty much fully dissolved in the cup with a few swirls. Tastes slightly fruit punch I believe.

The switch back to pump spray has helped me notice that the spray is not quite as thick as UR spray. Both sprays leave red blotches on my chest, similar to if you put a heating pack on your chest. With the pump spray the redness is slightly greater (not sure what the significance of this is other than possibly the release of nitric oxide).

I also have been gaining weight, strength, and my physique has def been taking off since I hit around the 8 week mark. My lifts are going up in the gym and Im gaining weight without bulking.
    •   

3. Update weight is up to 189 and i havent changed my diet one bit and my bodyfat has stayed the same. THATS 9 pounds in about 10 weeks, i measure my bf and weight every week. AMAZING when you consider how hard it is for me to gain weight. It has been about 3 days since starting testforce and libido is increasing similar to what ive experience with bulk DAA. Ive been going 1 scoop in the morning and 1 at night which is less than the initial loading stage the bottle suggests. As far as pump spray goes, i recommend using it right after you shower, this is the time I feel it is most effective. About 20 minutes hanging out shirtless you will notice 2 huge red blotches on your chest, thats pretty much the only way you can tell its being absorbed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    Update weight is up to 189 and i havent changed my diet one bit and my bodyfat has stayed the same. THATS 9 pounds in about 10 weeks, i measure my bf and weight every week. AMAZING when you consider how hard it is for me to gain weight. It has been about 3 days since starting testforce and libido is increasing similar to what ive experience with bulk DAA. Ive been going 1 scoop in the morning and 1 at night which is less than the initial loading stage the bottle suggests. As far as pump spray goes, i recommend using it right after you shower, this is the time I feel it is most effective. About 20 minutes hanging out shirtless you will notice 2 huge red blotches on your chest, thats pretty much the only way you can tell its being absorbed.
    Results sound great! Are you applying a moisturizer after applying the pump spray?? It's supposed to work even better when the skin is moisturized.

5. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Results sound great! Are you applying a moisturizer after applying the pump spray?? It's supposed to work even better when the skin is moisturized.
    no im not, i dont think i even own any type of moisturizer lol. But i do make sure to apply after a warm shower, this is when my skin is typically most sensitive.

6. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    how long after applying the pump spray?

7. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    no im not, i dont think i even own any type of moisturizer lol. But i do make sure to apply after a warm shower, this is when my skin is typically most sensitive.
    do you think there are lasting effects of this product, like when you are done with the product and stop taking it? I see others who have post about their experience and most of the feedback is vascularity and pump..but that seems like something that is short term and then I also saw that you noticed the difference from not taking it when you went on vacation.. just curious if this is something to take to look good for the moment.. or will i get legit body changing effects once i stop taking it

i already have two bottles just want to figure when to run them

8. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    do you think there are lasting effects of this product, like when you are done with the product and stop taking it? I see others who have post about their experience and most of the feedback is vascularity and pump..but that seems like something that is short term and then I also saw that you noticed the difference from not taking it when you went on vacation.. just curious if this is something to take to look good for the moment.. or will i get legit body changing effects once i stop taking it

i already have two bottles just want to figure when to run them
    Pump spray is good for cutting, helps you lose fat so in that regard yes there are long lasting effects

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 09:40 PM
  2. One more GHENererate log, not sponsored.
    By pitbull800 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:54 AM
  3. P-Slin Log (Not Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:25 AM
  4. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 12:50 AM
  5. Replies: 20