• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

White Flood Reborn Juicy Watermelon

Big Thanks to the CL Team for sending out a tub my way to try and review

Taste

I have tried quite a few “Watermelon” flavored products in my time, and I have to say CL did a good job and improvement of the past on their flavoring. This is not a Jolly Rancher Watermelon flavoring, but its not a “Tart” Watermelon if you know what I am saying. Its not overpowering but its good, refreshing more like it. It should be called “Refreshing Watermelon” IMO because its not strong (even as stated on the bottle 8oz per 1 scoop) you get that initial watermelon flavoring and then it fades fast on the aftertaste on the way down. The initial burst of flavoring is very good, like a ripe watermelon not overly sweet and well done. Controlled Labs has done good. Much better than the Beet Root!

Mixability

I shook this literally 3 times, not even 3 seconds, instantly dissolved. The coloring threw me off for a watermelon as it came clear, but overall that doesn’t meant a thing. The powder is very fine/thin as you can see on the scooper above and is dissolving upon touching the water. I have not had a problem with Purple Wraath, Green mag in the past so this did not surprise me.

Formula

Per 1 Scoop:

225mg Caffeine

EndoPump Complex:
I dig the inclusion of BA, CM, and Norvaline. BA/CM will aid in recovery, performance, and endurance for training (unknown amount) and the bit of norvaline will be great for pumps during training as seen on the market in some other pre-workouts and GDA products.

RebornNeuro Complex:
I am unknown on the fruit and the other ingredients involved in this mix here, perhaps a rep could chime in regarding the benefits and why they included this into the formula. Regardless it will be interesting to see the inclusion of these and why CL did it. There is always a reasoning behind their methods.

Workout Reaction

Lets first comment on what is noticed during training and then how I dosed this

Energy
Around 200mg of caffeine is my sweet spot, I am not a person that needs tons of stims to get going, this is just enough to give me energy and sustain my focus for around 90 minutes (The durations of most of my workouts ((Especially legs)) anything Upperbody will be shorter) depending on my split and current mesocycle I am running. There were no jitters and it was very smooth from start to finish of my workout, which even trailed into my post-workout meal after I drove home and cooked.
Pump
Much more noticeable when I had food in me prior to training (I dosed this prior to fasted morning training) and the pumps are not as noticeable, the Norvaline may play a part in this when dosed around carbs and training later in the day/afternoon. Not to mention a bit of food will aid performance (for some) compared to those who thrive off fasted training. Most of my training sessions are upon waking (5-6 a.m.) or afternoon (12,1,2ish around there) once in a while like 5-6ish depending on my schedule and if I am teaching or working other part time jobs (Since I have 3).

Dosage

Tried two ways

1 Scoop Fasted
This was an Upperbody (Chest/Back/Shoulder workout).
I started off with 1.5 Dumbbell Bench (all the way down, half way up, back down, and then all the way up) an intensity technique for DB Bench and worked up to 6 sets of the 110’s to get the chest going and then moved into a rest pause work on a hammer strength fly. This is where I performed 10 sets with 15 seconds rest between each set for reps of 3 and really focusing on squeezing at the top of the motion to get the blood pushed into the pecs. While the pump was not as noticeable as a fed state I could still feel the muscles being engaged and pumped (but to a slighter less degree). My focus was very good in a fasted state (Where I give it the edge over fed). For back I did a low row superset like the hack squats you will read below (4 second negative followed by an explosive concentric for 5 reps, wait 15 seconds and then a quick negative and a 4 second concentric where you are focusing on nothing but your elbows and slowly pulling towards your belly button to get the lower lats engaged). Again lower back is a weak spot so I try many different aspects to get it working and engaged to bring it up. I ended the workout with one last superset of hammer strength machine laterals (6 sets of 10) and a hammer strength low row (to engage my stubborn lower lats). The laterals had a 2 second pause at the top and squeeze as did the lower hammer strength rows. Both were back and forth with 30 seconds rest between sets (about the time it took me to walk from machine to machine in the gym). Both provided good pumps and my energy was solid (better than a fed state) and it even lasted about 45 minutes past my workout after dosing around 5:30 in the morning. The CM/BA I can tell play a factor in overall recovery and performance during the workout. Since I have used both in the past and in multiple products they have always treated me right and without them I notice a slight drop in performance and recovery. How much in the formula? We do not know but even if it does not reach the recommended dose of around 6g CM (found in studies) and around 3g of BA throughout the day (which again I doubt due to the amount in the blend) There is still some present. (Slight tingles not much or long)

1 Scoop Fed
This was a leg session. I started with squats in a slow negative (3 second), pause (2 second) and explosive concentric to start the workout. After working through 6 sets no energy was dropped and I was cruising with around 60 second rest between sets. After this I moved into a good morning to focus on getting my hamstrings warmed up and also targeting a weak lower back, after 5 sets still no drop in focus and a touch of pump going on in my legs/hamstrings. After this I moved into a superset of hack squat. I would do a 4 second negative followed by an explosive concentric, and then I would pause for 10 seconds and do a quick drop and 4 second concentric as an intensity technique for a twist on a hack squat. This is where my teardrops started to get pumped full of blood and the heart started to throb. With 90 seconds rest between the quick superset of 10 reps it catches up to you fast between the two tempo’s. Lastly I moved into a higher rep leg press with a 3 second negative, 2 second pause and then explosive on the way up and worked up to 15 rep sets that had my quads literally on fire and destroyed. To finish off my hamstrings I would take weighed chains and wear them around my neck and do weighted lunges across the gym and then also do a very slow hold and negative on a leg curl as a superset to put the finishing touches on my leg. Energy never dropped the entire workout. My preferred method and when I am stronger (in a fed state) but like I stated depending on schedule I cannot always make this work.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Strength Guys
Mesocycle #4
Week 4 Day 3

Workout Music:
All That Remains - For We Are Many

5 Minute Warm-Up On Bike

Pull-Ups:
30 Reps over various sets/grips

Back Squat: (Wave Loading 5/4/3/5/4/3)
335 x 5 (2 Sets)
345 x 4 (2 Sets)
355 x 3 (2 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Good Morning: (2:0:2 Lifting Tempo)
155 x 6 (5 Sets)

A1: Slow Concentric Hack Squat (1:0:4 Lifting Tempo)
1 Plate + 35/Side x 5 (5 Sets)

A2: Slow Eccentric Hack Squat (4:0:1 Lifting Tempo)
1 Plate + 35/Side x 5(5 Sets)

B1: Leg Extension (2:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
70 (Each Leg) x 5 (4 Sets)

B2: Dumbbell Curl (2:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
35's x 5 (4 Sets)

B3: EZ Bar Curl: (2:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
20 x 25 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Steak and Chicken Burrito + Fajita's:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Strength Guys
MesoCycle #4
Week 4 Day 4

Workout Music:
Atreyu - The Curse

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

Pull-Ups:

Db Bench Press: (5/4/3/5/4/3 Wave Loading)
110's x 5 (2 Sets)
120's x 4 (2 Sets)
130's x 3 (2 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Neutral Grip Overhead DB Shoulder Press: (2:0:2 Tempo)
65's x 8 (5 Sets)

+2 Reps

A1: Slow Concentric Cable Row (1:0:4 Tempo)
90 x 5 (5 Sets)

A2: Slow Eccentric Cable Row (4:0:1 Tempo)
90 x 5 (5 Sets)

B1: Weighted Chin-Ups: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
BW + 25lb Chain x 5 (4 Sets)

B2: Weighted Dips: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
BW + 75lb Chains x 5 (4 Sets)

B3: Diamond Grip Push-Ups (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
BW x 30 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

NY Strip Steak + Chicken with Double Baked Chili Loaded Potato + Steamed Asparagus:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking awesome....most definitely in

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Very descriptive review :D. And those meals are looking mighty fine!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for great feedback and Chef Bob food pics. :cool:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome fellas. This is just the beginning :)
Hope you enjoy my logging style, feedback, and detail.

CL Reps -- could you possibly help answer the question i had regarding the formula and blend?

Also to the reps

-- Anything else you want me to feedback on for a weekly basis as i post workouts?

Please let me know...

Currently deloading the next few days, and will be firing this back up Friday HARDCORE with some legs!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Welcome fellas. This is just the beginning :)
Hope you enjoy my logging style, feedback, and detail.

CL Reps -- could you possibly help answer the question i had regarding the formula and blend?

Also to the reps

-- Anything else you want me to feedback on for a weekly basis as i post workouts?

Please let me know...

Currently deloading the next few days, and will be firing this back up Friday HARDCORE with some legs!
What r u using while logging..I prob missed it..just staples?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice numbers man.......i gotta step my game up

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I dont use much dude honesetly

Multi
Fish Oil
Whey
Creatine
BCAA
Digestive Enzyme
Probiotic

Im basic.
yeah i didn't want to take my creatine cuz i get a good pump alone on it..just wanted to see what reborn was like alllll alone..green mag will be back in now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Strength Guys
Mesocycle #4

Workout Music:
BlessTheFall - Witness

5 Minute Warm-Up On Bike

Pull-Ups:

1.5 DB Bench Press (All the way down, half way up, back down, all the way up = 1 rep): (1:2:1 Rep Tempo)
110's x 3 (6 Sets)

Incline Dumbbell Bench (3:2:1 Rep Tempo)
65's x 6 (5 Sets)

A1:Assisted Pull-Ups: (Explosive)
BW X 15 (5 Sets)

A2: Hammer Strength Fly Machine: (15 Seconds Rest Between Sets)
120 x 3 (10 Sets)

B1: Seated Low Cable Row: (60 Second Rest Between Sets)
85 x 15 (4 Sets)

B2: Hammer Strength Lateral Raises: (30 Seconds Rest Between Sets)
70 x 10 (6 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Steak/Shrimp Kabob's with Baby Back Ribs + Sweet Potato Fries + Corn on the Cob .

White Flood Reborn

Dose - 15 minutes prior to workout (Fasted Stomach) 1 Scoop

Thoughts --

Being an upperbody day and more focus on hypertrophy as things went on. i always get a good pump on low rep bench or chest movements, so the 1.5 intensity technique aids in extra MMC (Mind Muscle Connection) this just started and led to a good workout. After moving through the first exercise i could start to feel the stim slowly kick in and aid throughout the rest of the workout. I had no drop in energy, and a good focus from set to set and between the supersets at the end. No complains at all so far on day 3..

So far so good...

yeah i didn't want to take my creatine cuz i get a good pump alone on it..just wanted to see what reborn was like alllll alone..green mag will be back in now.
Creatine does not aid in pump, it aids in recovery/performance/endurance.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Creatine does not aid in pump, it aids in recovery/performance/endurance.
completely agreed, but i take green mag which isn't just purely creatine and has a couple other ingredients that possibly have a volumizing effect as stated on CL website so i didn't want any aid. just a pure review of WF reborn.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Detailed product review for new and improved CL product AND meal pics from Solution? definitely in for the ride, I'd be interested to hear your guess on the amount of BA used, I have stuck with my 3 g Preworkout dose ever since running C4 at 2 scoops

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop with the amazing food pics! It just makes me want to eat instead of workout lol. Great log so far. Can't wait to start mine

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Detailed product review for new and improved CL product AND meal pics from Solution? definitely in for the ride, I'd be interested to hear your guess on the amount of BA used, I have stuck with my 3 g Preworkout dose ever since running C4 at 2 scoops
Would have 0 idea due to the blend, i would not say as much as when i would use C4 + Cellucor BCAA (4g right there) which is plenty and gives you insane tingles and recovery.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good so far! trying mine tomorrow!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking like a good stash you got there brother.
Yeah. I would love to try orange triad but the price/multi is hard when I'm on a budget. Not completely sold on multis either. I will hopefully catch it on a good sale soon

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I would love to try orange triad but the price/multi is hard when I'm on a budget. Not completely sold on multis either. I will hopefully catch it on a good sale soon
im on my third day, waiting for the joint complex to kick in have trouble with my wrists and shoulder... for mine for like 26 or something not too bad..my piss is electric yellow because of the excess riboflavin being wasted lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
im on my third day, waiting for the joint complex to kick in have trouble with my wrists and shoulder... for mine for like 26 or something not too bad..my piss is electric yellow because of the excess riboflavin being wasted lol
Yeah. Joint help by iforce and joint restore by ax worked great on my joints

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cant pass up a multi which is essential and gets the vitamins/minerals we cant get from our diet, this should be a priority

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant pass up a multi which is essential and gets the vitamins/minerals we cant get from our diet, this should be a priority
Couldn't agree more. My OT and Pro Nom are the only 2 constants for me

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still need to try that Pro Nom. OT is a staple though for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still need to try that Pro Nom. OT is a staple though for sure.
Can't go wrong with pronom. Best tasting protein I've had in a while

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Strength Guys
Mesocycle #4

Workout Music:
As I Lay Dying - Shadows are Security

5 Minute Warm-Up On Bike

Pull-Ups:

1.5 Squats (Down, half way up, back down, all the way up) ( 1:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
265 x 3 (6 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Sumo Deadlifts (6 @ 80%)
285 x 6 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

A1: Hammer Strength Preacher Curl (5:5:1 Lifting Tempo)
45 Pound Plate x 5 (4 Sets)

A2: Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl:
50 x 15 (4 Sets)

Leg Press (3:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
3 Plates/Side x 15 (4 Sets)

+20lbs

DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts:
70's x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Ham and Cheese Omelete
Loaded Banana and Strawberry Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Whip Cream
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Pudding + Apples + Chocolate Sugar

Reborn

Another fasted one, had to move quick i have to head out and teach today (Ap Calculus). Overall the stim off a fasted state is superior IMO, but as stated the agmatine really shines when you pair it in a fed state. Ill hit a later workout tomorrow to see how much pump i can generate on an upperbody day and see if i can snag a picture if anyone is around in the gym (which they usually are). Would be good for the log IMO

OxiOmega?
Come on now!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Strength Guys
Mesocycle #4

Workout Music:
As I Lay Dying - Shadows are Security

5 Minute Warm-Up On Bike

Pull-Ups:

1.5 Squats (Down, half way up, back down, all the way up) ( 1:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
265 x 3 (6 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Sumo Deadlifts (6 @ 80%)
285 x 6 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

A1: Hammer Strength Preacher Curl (5:5:1 Lifting Tempo)
45 Pound Plate x 5 (4 Sets)

A2: Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl:
50 x 15 (4 Sets)

Leg Press (3:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
3 Plates/Side x 15 (4 Sets)

+20lbs

DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts:
70's x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Ham and Cheese Omelete
Loaded Banana and Strawberry Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Whip Cream
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Pudding + Apples + Chocolate Sugar

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Food/C795FED6-5DC0-4AC0-9341-B6B1B7AAE5B7-11221-00000454945A68FC.jpg.html

Reborn

Another fasted one, had to move quick i have to head out and teach today (Ap Calculus). Overall the stim off a fasted state is superior IMO, but as stated the agmatine really shines when you pair it in a fed state. Ill hit a later workout tomorrow to see how much pump i can generate on an upperbody day and see if i can snag a picture if anyone is around in the gym (which they usually are). Would be good for the log IMO

OxiOmega?
Come on now!
Three things. Great workout! Did you hear about as I lay stings singer trying to have his wife killed? And are you a teacher?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a teacher? I am an admin :) How did your AP's go? Calc was just Wednesday right?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a teacher? I am an admin :) How did your AP's go? Calc was just Wednesday right?
I'm a teacher too :) how do you have time to rep and be an admin! I can't imagine!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly at home. However if there is a quiet 5 mins, I use that :)
Haha. So mostly at home I'm sure. It is teacher appreciation week ya know... I'm gonna ask supplement companies to do something lol. What state are you in? It's my prep btw

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. So mostly at home I'm sure. It is teacher appreciation week ya know... I'm gonna ask supplement companies to do something lol. What state are you in? It's my prep btw
Lol. I work in NJ.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I work in NJ.
Oh ok cool. I'm in ca. First year actually. Common core is going to be interesting! Sorry to bring down the log lol. All teachers could use some flood this time of year. Back on track now :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on being first year and making it through ;)

Its a wonderful career

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Three things. Great workout! Did you hear about as I lay stings singer trying to have his wife killed? And are you a teacher?
Yes i posted that in the general chat thread about that incident with tim and his wife (hired an ex cop to kill her) and now hes arrested

i am a substitue teacher.

Substitue teacher.
AP calc.

how did ya know?
Calc was today.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i posted that in the general chat thread about that incident with tim and his wife (hired an ex cop to kill her) and now hes arrested

i am a substitue teacher.

Substitue teacher.
AP calc.

how did ya know?
Calc was today.
I have been in education for a long time. Always aware of APs. That is a long 2 week stretch in may. I always know that the year is almost done when APs are over. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been in education for a long time. Always aware of APs. That is a long 2 week stretch in may. I always know that the year is almost done when APs are over. :)
Preach it! Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Strength Guys
MesoCycle #4

Workout Music:
August Burns Red - Messengers

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

Pull-Ups:

Db Bench Press: (5/4/3/5/4/3 Wave Loading)
95's x 5 (2 Sets)
100's x 4 (2 Sets)
120's x 3 (2 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Neutral Grip Overhead DB Shoulder Press: (2:0:2 Tempo)
65's x 6 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

A1: Slow Concentric Cable Row (1:0:4 Tempo)
90 x 5 (5 Sets)

A2: Slow Eccentric Cable Row (4:0:1 Tempo)
90 x 5 (5 Sets)

B1: Weighted Chin-Ups: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
BW + 25lb Chain x 5 (4 Sets)

B2: Weighted Dips: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
BW + 75lb Chains x 5 (4 Sets)

+25 Pounds

B3: Diamond Grip Push-Ups (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
BW x 30 (4 Sets)

+5 Reps

Post-Workout:

Cinnamon Swirl Home-Made Soft Serve Ice Cream with Cinnamon Burst Cheerios and Cinnamon jacks

Reborn

Was going to train later, but just wanted to get it out of the way, have some chores i need to take care of today, so now i can have some time to get them down before i head into work later, off tomorrow, and next week is another very busy week with work so working out will be hit or miss. Will keep in touch on that. Regardless 1 scoop prior to a fasted session is on point, 225mg is right on the spot for me. not too much not too little, and gives more than enough to push through workouts. Recovery is feeling good and it reflects in the workout [/b]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good! One of those chores is the pens game I hope!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
well they pulled off the ot win-- overtime that is (not orange triad) and my wonderful dvr cut it off! haha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
well they pulled off the ot win-- overtime that is (not orange triad) and my wonderful dvr cut it off! haha.
Did not get to watch the game, worked 3-11:45 last night and was back at work by 6 this morning till 5. Maybe catch the highlights tomorrow.
Got to teach tomorrow middle school.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Strength Guys
Mesocycle #3

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

30 Pull-Ups over Various Grips/Sets

Back Squat: (10 Reps @ 70%)
245 x 10 (6 Sets)

A1: Deadstop Deadlift (Reset after each rep) ((5 Reps @ 60%)
230 x 5 (5 Sets)

A2: Speed Deadlift (Focus on ripping fast off the ground) (5 Reps @ 60%)
230 x 5 (5 Sets)

A3: Deficit Deadlift (5 Reps @ 60%)
185 x 5 (5 Sets)

Seated Dumbbell Curl:
35's x 8 (2 Sets)
40's x 6 (2 Sets)

Lying Hamstring Curl:
120 x 5 --> 90 x 5 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Strawberry Protein Shortcake:

Reborn

That deadlift tri set just friggen murdered me to no end. Reborn gave me the surge to push through and hit this workout hard. Overall it was a tough monday morning, but off to work and time to teach, glad this one is out of the way i will be hurting. Overall good focus, good energy, and no jitters, 225mg gives you just what you need to get through the workout. Wednesday i will be able to train in the afternoon so i will be able to compare more to a fed state than a fasted state. Overall no displeasure. good product

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
since I'm impulsive and you guys are horrible at peer pressure... I bought orange triad today... at a horrible price at vitamin shoppe; just cause I couldn't wait!