soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)


    Hey guys, I just ended a log for Purus Labs and I am going to be starting my own log to cut for summer. I will be taking Versa-1 for 8 weeks, Alphamine, Vanillean, and T-Blast(Old Version) for 4 weeks. I just popped 6 T-Blast today and the log will start tomorrow. I will post up my diet numbers and workout plan when I get it figured out.


  2. Back to work today after having 10 days off, ahhhh!! 1.5 scoops of Alphamine and 1 Vanillean down before breakfast. Lets goooo!!

  3. In! I just started Alphamine again today. Raspberry Lemonade addict here. Interested on how the Versa-1 goes for you. I don't notice much from it, but I'm dieting and not losing strength, so it must be helping.

    Vanillean smells amazing lol. I think at my weight I would have needed double dose though
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    •   
       


  4. In! I have a bottle of each but have no idea when I'll use them or what to use them with. Learn me sumthin'!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In! I have a bottle of each but have no idea when I'll use them or what to use them with. Learn me sumthin'!
    Versa-1 and Alphamine, I meant.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    In! I just started Alphamine again today. Raspberry Lemonade addict here. Interested on how the Versa-1 goes for you. I don't notice much from it, but I'm dieting and not losing strength, so it must be helping.

    Vanillean smells amazing lol. I think at my weight I would have needed double dose though
    Yo yo!! Raspberry lemonade is awesome man! I need a stim break, but I'll see what 2 scoops can do for me. Hopefully versa does something for me. I don't know if I should take creatine also, any suggestions? Might be hitting chest today, still not sure. And Vanillean does smell good, haha. Just like hyper t2 from Lecheek.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In! I have a bottle of each but have no idea when I'll use them or what to use them with. Learn me sumthin'!
    Welcome, will try my best sir!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yo yo!! Raspberry lemonade is awesome man! I need a stim break, but I'll see what 2 scoops can do for me. Hopefully versa does something for me. I don't know if I should take creatine also, any suggestions? Might be hitting chest today, still not sure. And Vanillean does smell good, haha. Just like hyper t2 from Lecheek.
    Yeah you will want to take creatine as well still. Also make sure to take Versa with your pre workout
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Yeah you will want to take creatine as well still. Also make sure to take Versa with your pre workout
    Thanks man, I plan on it. But today I will most likely be taking a scoop of Alphamine as soon as I get home from work, mowing the grass, and then taking versa 1.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Thanks man, I plan on it. But today I will most likely be taking a scoop of Alphamine as soon as I get home from work, mowing the grass, and then taking versa 1.
    Versa-1 plus the scoop of Alphamine for intense focused lawn mowing. You would crush it
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Versa-1 plus the scoop of Alphamine for intense focused lawn mowing. You would crush it
    Haha, no doubt!

  12. So, I popped 1 Versa-1 and a scoop of Alphamine along with 6 T-Blast and mowed my lawn, and then crushed the weights!!


    Flat DB Bench
    40x12
    40x12
    40x9

    Incline DB Bench
    40x8
    40x10
    40x9

    DB Skull Crushers
    20x11
    20x9
    15x12

    Rope Pushdown
    80x8
    70x8
    70x7

    DB Shoulder Press
    35x12
    35x12
    35x11

    Pushup
    8
    7

    Creatine post-workout

  13. late but in!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    late but in!
    Never too late homie!

  15. Macros

    230g Protein
    173g Carbs
    77g Fats

  16. Decided to take it easy today. Took all supps except for t-blast. On off days I'm going to take that before bed.

  17. I'm going to take a break from Alphamine for about 2 weeks. I'm not feeling much from it and I don't want to use it if I can't feel it. I'm still going to run everything else, so enjoy the ride!

  18. Versa-1 and 6 T-Blast down, I'm feeling back and bis. I might do squats and lunges too.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm going to take a break from Alphamine for about 2 weeks. I'm not feeling much from it and I don't want to use it if I can't feel it. I'm still going to run everything else, so enjoy the ride!
    Wow really? 1.5 scoops hits me hard!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Wow really? 1.5 scoops hits me hard!
    Yeah, 2 scoops and I don't feel anything.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yeah, 2 scoops and I don't feel anything.
    Wow you must have a strong stim tolerance. At 2 scoops on empty stomach, i get jittery and real warm
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Wow you must have a strong stim tolerance. At 2 scoops on empty stomach, i get jittery and real warm
    Yeah, it sucks. Hopefully 2 weeks is enough of a break. I don't want to waste it.

  23. Todays workout, I wasn't really feeling it

    DB Squat
    30x12
    35x12
    40x10

    DB Bent Over Row
    30x10
    30x11
    30x10

    Lat Pulldown
    120x12
    120x9
    120x10

    DB Curl
    25x6
    25x5
    20x7

    DB Hammer Curl Dropset
    15x10
    10x7

  24. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Todays workout, I wasn't really feeling it

    DB Squat
    30x12
    35x12
    40x10

    DB Bent Over Row
    30x10
    30x11
    30x10

    Lat Pulldown
    120x12
    120x9
    120x10

    DB Curl
    25x6
    25x5
    20x7

    DB Hammer Curl
    15x10
    10x7
    Yeah it happens sometimes. Eat get some rest and come back hard!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah it happens sometimes. Eat get some rest and come back hard!
    You know it man!

  26. Life without stims sucks!! Haha. Hopefully hitting chest today!! Scale yesterday said 182 and this morning it said 185. Had 2 king size kit Kats last night, but still in a caloric deficit :/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Life without stims sucks!! Haha. Hopefully hitting chest today!! Scale yesterday said 182 and this morning it said 185. Had 2 king size kit Kats last night, but still in a caloric deficit :/
    Sugar will make u hold water. No biggie! It'll go away in a couple days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Sugar will make u hold water. No biggie! It'll go away in a couple days
    Nice man, I hope so. Haha.

  29. According to myfitnesspal I will be near a deficit of 3,000 Cals for this week. Hopefully I drop at least a half a pound then.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    According to myfitnesspal I will be near a deficit of 3,000 Cals for this week. Hopefully I drop at least a half a pound then.
    That is a perfect amount
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    That is a perfect amount
    If it happens, haha. I'm looking more for around 1-2, at least 1.

  32. Incline DB Bench
    40x10
    40x13
    40x12

    Flat DB Bench
    40x13
    40x13
    40x13

    DB Seated Shoulder Press
    35x15
    35x15
    35x12

    DB Skull Crushers
    20x12
    20x11

    Rope Pushdown
    70x11
    70x9

  33. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    So, I popped 1 Versa-1 and a scoop of Alphamine along with 6 T-Blast and mowed my lawn, and then crushed the weights!!

    Flat DB Bench
    40x12
    40x12
    40x9

    Incline DB Bench
    40x8
    40x10
    40x9

    DB Skull Crushers
    20x11
    20x9
    15x12

    Rope Pushdown
    80x8
    70x8
    70x7

    DB Shoulder Press
    35x12
    35x12
    35x11

    Pushup
    8
    7

    Creatine post-workout
    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Incline DB Bench
    40x10
    40x13
    40x12

    Flat DB Bench
    40x13
    40x13
    40x13

    DB Seated Shoulder Press
    35x15
    35x15
    35x12

    DB Skull Crushers
    20x12
    20x11

    Rope Pushdown
    70x11
    70x9
    Look at this. Your first posted chest day and your last. Nice progress bud
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. Thanks man. Versa-1 must be kickin in

  35. DB Squat
    40x12
    40x12
    40x12

    DB One Arm Row
    35x12
    35x12
    35x11

    Lat Pulldown
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

    DB Curl
    25x7
    20x6
    20x6

    DB Hammer Curl Drop Set
    15x12
    10x10

  36. Scale said 185 this morning. I don't know if it's water weight from creatine or what, but that's up 3 pounds from a few days ago :/ today is day 8 in a row for clean eating, gotta see something soon!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Scale said 185 this morning. I don't know if it's water weight from creatine or what, but that's up 3 pounds from a few days ago :/ today is day 8 in a row for clean eating, gotta see something soon!
    The scale is my biggest enemy too. It's so hard not to weigh in constantly. I have been eating better (for the most part) than I have in years. I dropped 17-20lbs in first 3 weeks, now for about 10 weeks I have stayed the same weight. However, I have now lost 3" on stomach, and went from 3xl, to 2xl all while staying at same weight.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    The scale is my biggest enemy too. It's so hard not to weigh in constantly. I have been eating better (for the most part) than I have in years. I dropped 17-20lbs in first 3 weeks, now for about 10 weeks I have stayed the same weight. However, I have now lost 3" on stomach, and went from 3xl, to 2xl all while staying at same weight.
    That's good man! Congrats!! If that's what happens to me that's fine, I just need to see the results haha!

  39. I don't measure my body parts though :/

  40. I'll post up my workout sometime soon. Did chest, shoulders and triceps. Having a poptart post workout!! Fitting it in my macros!! Haha.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CEL PMAG, CLEN, T3-SUMMER CUT LOG
    By yankee902 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:03 AM
  2. Summer Cut Log (MK2866, T3, Albuterol)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:02 PM
  3. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:38 PM
  4. 11-sterone/Furaguno LOG. SUMMER CUT!!
    By RJPX919 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:02 AM
  5. Jim's Summer Cut CKD Log
    By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in