Addicted to SPEED! (SpeedX3) NOT SPONSORED

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. How's the Speedx3 treating you?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice work drew !!! Keep it up man. You are doing great !
    Thanks, doing my best. No grip and pull exercise till i start my bulk Jun 3rd. Gotta let this tendonitis heal
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How's the Speedx3 treating you?
    I like it. I am on my second tub, and i am going to order a couple more. This stuff is pretty damn good, and for the price, i am going to be using the sh!t out of it

4. Just knocked out P90X ab ripper. Thinking of doing an insanity workout here in a bit. Ton of energy today

5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like it. I am on my second tub, and i am going to order a couple more. This stuff is pretty damn good, and for the price, i am going to be using the sh!t out of it
    I will have to give it a try..
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Just knocked out P90X ab ripper. Thinking of doing an insanity workout here in a bit. Ton of energy today
    Insanity looks tough. Copied a few from YouTube but never tried it. Have you done it before ? Let me know what you think.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

7. Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract and various barks can affect some as diuretics... I would really adhere to the serving size on the label.

I am not claiming causality, but it may be exhausting an underlying cause.

Keep it up, stay focused and positive.

Cheers
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Insanity looks tough. Copied a few from YouTube but never tried it. Have you done it before ? Let me know what you think.
    I love insanity. It is great for shredding. The only thing is if you want to retain your muscle, you shouldn't do it more than 2-3 times a week and watch calorie intake. You notice the people on the video are shredded but they are also very thin

9. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract and various barks can affect some as diuretics... I would really adhere to the serving size on the label.

I am not claiming causality, but it may be exhausting an underlying cause.

Keep it up, stay focused and positive.

Cheers
    I assume you are referring to my bouts of diarrhea? I will take note of what you said. Thanks!

10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I love insanity. It is great for shredding. The only thing is if you want to retain your muscle, you shouldn't do it more than 2-3 times a week and watch calorie intake. You notice the people on the video are shredded but they are also very thin
    Not too opposed to that look. Well maybe not. Will give it a shot again during my summer cut.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

11. Perhaps I should take a look at this to strip this fat off...
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Www.beachbodycoach.com/andrewregister

Good site to order insanity through if you are interested!

13. Took an off day today. Work was crazy and I am sore from my little bitty chest workout yesterday. Supposed to do my 135 pushups today, but I will get that knocked out in the am, right before my TONS of yard/house work. The 'honey do' list is calling my name...

14. I took a serving of SpeedX3 this morning and did Yoga X, and then I mowed the lawn and took the 2 youngest on a 2 mile walk (they rode in the stroller). I was walking pretty quick, but I failed to time it. Sweating like a pig when I was done. This Georgia heat is so friggin wet.
    I also completed week 4 of the hundred pushup program, which was 130 pushups today. On to week 5. Check out the program if you are interested. Google 'hundred pushup program". They also have an iPhone app which is what I use to track the pushups. Takes only a few munutes 3 days a week, and is helping me out a bunch this last couple weeks because of this tendonitis in my R elbow//forearm. I am going to try to do something different tomorrow. I don't know yet what it will be. Maybe some shoulders?

15. Ya perhaps if you go light shoulders....
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Ya perhaps if you go light shoulders....
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I took a serving of SpeedX3 this morning and did Yoga X, and then I mowed the lawn and took the 2 youngest on a 2 mile walk (they rode in the stroller). I was walking pretty quick, but I failed to time it. Sweating like a pig when I was done. This Georgia heat is so friggin wet.
    I also completed week 4 of the hundred pushup program, which was 130 pushups today. On to week 5. Check out the program if you are interested. Google 'hundred pushup program". They also have an iPhone app which is what I use to track the pushups. Takes only a few munutes 3 days a week, and is helping me out a bunch this last couple weeks because of this tendonitis in my R elbow//forearm. I am going to try to do something different tomorrow. I don't know yet what it will be. Maybe some shoulders?
    Yeah, that is what I am thinking. I am having a huge beef craving right now, and the wife doesn't eat red meat, so I am heading to the store to get me some. BEEF!

17. Mmmmmmm beef!
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Where's the beef!

19. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Where's the beef!
    In the freezer. I held off and decided to get me some work in!

20. I took a scoop of speedX3 and knocked out P90X Kenpo X Plus, and for some reason (thanks for the motivation @wasme ) i feel like running. Going to get it!

21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I took a scoop of speedX3 and knocked out P90X Kenpo X Plus, and for some reason (thanks for the motivation @wasme ) i feel like running. Going to get it!
    Hey thanks bro... how was the run?
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hey thanks bro... how was the run?
    Hot!! Like 90 degrees plus like 90% humidity. I did right at 2 miles and i had to call it quits

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hot!! Like 90 degrees plus like 90% humidity. I did right at 2 miles and i had to call it quits
    That just sounds suffocating.. Where abouts do you live..
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That just sounds suffocating.. Where abouts do you live..
    Southeast Alabama. Behind Fort Benning

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Geez thanks bro for letting me know you were going on a run, I would've joined you for motivation!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lets do some speed (SpeedX3 Log [sponsored])
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:13 AM
  5. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM