A scoop a day keeps muscle soreness away with BCAA+SAA

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. A scoop a day keeps muscle soreness away with BCAA+SAA


    I want to thank finaflex for the opportunity to log their new apple fusion flavor of BCAA+SAA.I do an upper/lower split with an abs/cardio/calves day, then repeat.Name:  bcaa_supplement_facts.png
Views: 726
Size:  25.9 KB
    I am 20 years old 6'1" and 165 pounds as of this morning. I am consuming around 3000 calories (about a 500 calorie surplus)
    I do IF and train 16+ hours fasted. I have done this for about 2 years now, and love it. so BCAA are a must for me. I have never had SAA however so I am interested on the effect it will have on my endurance and DOMS. today was my first day taking this and let me say, the taste was DELICIOUS. it had a real strong flavor, unlike a lot of other products. I mixed it with 14oz water, drank about 10oz and refilled it back up to 14oz and the flavor was still so good and not watery. I am going to love sipping on.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site


  2. If you could, post a supplement info pic.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    If you could, post a supplement info pic.
    I tried before but my laptop was being stupid
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I tried before but my laptop was being stupid
    There is an App for AM as well if you are tech savvy. Either way I will check it out

  5. don't have internet on my phone
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
    •   
       


  6. Nice start bro!! You know I'm in this!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Good first post and ready for some "silky" smooth gains
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. thanks for joining guys! o ya bad new...I wont be in gym this weekend do to military obligations =(. will be back on Monday for deadlifts!...o ya forgot to mention in my OP I hit a new bench and row PR
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  9. Your in the military? That's perfect if you come out this way I train on an Air Force Base
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Your in the military? That's perfect if you come out this way I train on an Air Force Base
    yep, check he sig man lol. I don't like my bases gym, its all machines. I train at my old highschool, its more for powerlifters
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  11. I can't see your sig on my phone for some reason. This gym is all free weights and hammer no machines in there. It's got just about anything you can think of.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I can't see your sig on my phone for some reason. This gym is all free weights and hammer no machines in there. It's got just about anything you can think of.
    o it sayd 185th u.s. air force. my highschool gym is all powerracks and dumbells..its perfect
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I can't see your sig on my phone for some reason. This gym is all free weights and hammer no machines in there. It's got just about anything you can think of.
    Its not just your phone. Mine does that also

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I am 20 years old 6'1" and 165 pounds as of this morning. I am consuming around 3000 calories (about a 500 calorie surplus)
    I do IF and train 16+ hours fasted. I have done this for about 2 years now, and love it. so BCAA are a must for me. I have never had SAA however so I am interested on the effect it will have on my endurance and DOMS. today was my first day taking this and let me say, the taste was DELICIOUS. it had a real strong flavor, unlike a lot of other products. I mixed it with 14oz water, drank about 10oz and refilled it back up to 14oz and the flavor was still so good and not watery. I am going to love sipping on.
    I'm in, we're around the same stats(I'm 6'1 167lbs) so deff interested to hear your take on this product. Also, you said your maintanence calories are around 2500? Its a little higher than mine, what exactly do you do for work if you don't mind me asking? And good luck with the log!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    yep, check he sig man lol. I don't like my bases gym, its all machines. I train at my old highschool, its more for powerlifters
    How did you get stationed near your high school?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    Its not just your phone. Mine does that also
    Go to settings if you want to turn on signatures for your app

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    I'm in, we're around the same stats(I'm 6'1 167lbs) so deff interested to hear your take on this product. Also, you said your maintanence calories are around 2500? Its a little higher than mine, what exactly do you do for work if you don't mind me asking? And good luck with the log!
    im a full time student and am in the Air force
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    How did you get stationed near your high school?
    the base is right by my house
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    im a full time student and am in the Air force
    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    the base is right by my house
    You aren't AD are you?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You aren't AD are you?
    no.
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  21. going to hit it hard tomorrow with deadlifts, ready for some apple goodness
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  22. alright back from the gym.
    today I decided to do straight bar deadlifts. I have ALWAYS used a hex bar. I obviously had to drop the weight for this but did 255 6 times, didn't think that was to bad for being my first time. I would have been going for 275 5 times if I went with the hex bar. I did a dropset on leg press (huge quad pump). felt awesome. this stuff tastes so dang good, strong flavor, I can drink 3/4 of my shaker cup and fill it completely full again and it still doesn't taste watered down. we will see how the DOMS is tomorrow, usually its pretty bad in my hammies
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  23. Yeah if I go with one scoop in a 26oz shaker the taste is perfect for me.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah if I go with one scoop in a 26oz shaker the taste is perfect for me.
    definitely one of the strongest tasting supps I have had
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    definitely one of the strongest tasting supps I have had
    Strong and tasty?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Strong and tasty?
    for sure, would definitely drink for pleasure
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    for sure, would definitely drink for pleasure
    Nice when a supplement not only does its job but tastes good as well +10pts haha.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You aren't AD are you?
    lulzzzzzzzzzzz
    JB with the clowning..


    sooo, a lil delayed but here we are eh CL?
    glad to see you rocking, look forward to your thoughts buddy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzzzzzzzzzzz
    JB with the clowning..


    sooo, a lil delayed but here we are eh CL?
    glad to see you rocking, look forward to your thoughts buddy
    liking it so far my man, thanks for following along
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    If you could, post a supplement info pic.
    allow me to help here





    soo..fubar MD eh?
    is that like a doc then that only takes care of those really, grossly fukked up injuries?
    (like my emergency hemorrhoid surgery from couple weeks back?)

    and another random thought: how the hell do you decide you want to become a colon rectal surgeon anyway?



    let's discuss this over a nice tall glass of refreshing BCAA+SAA
    ready -- go!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 11:16 PM
  2. A Veggie A Day Keeps Doc Away
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 11:19 PM
  3. delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 02:02 PM
  4. LR3 IGF-1 and muscle soreness?
    By javman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 01:11 PM
  5. Keeping muscle while away from the gym
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 01:21 PM
Log in
Log in