DPOL and Recycle Vitamin Stack Purus Labs - AnabolicMinds.com

DPOL and Recycle Vitamin Stack Purus Labs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DPOL and Recycle Vitamin Stack Purus Labs

I will have to thank Grambo and AaronJP1 for sending me a Dpol and Recycle to log! I have received it literally 35 minutes ago. It was a nice compact package left on my doorstep for me to rip open like a kid at Christmas morning. A little background about me. I am 23 turning 24 in 2 weeks. I have responded well in the past to DAA (for the believers and non-belivers, its on an individual basis) and have heard amazing things about Dpol. Although containing the proper dosage of DAA, it also contains nitrates which aid in pump and endurance(?) during the workout. I believe I will take the Dpol every morning upon waking since I workout shortly (within 40-50 minutes) after. Not a fan of evening workouts so it works perfectly. As for the Recycle, although I have read it as an amazing PCT addition, I am a newbie to hormone modulator products. I have purchased the PES erase/anabeta stack but will not be using that during this to effectively gauge the product. the other products I will be using will be a glycomaize carb, ON's whey protein and Volatile preworkout. I do not believe those will interfere with these two additions since I am aware of their influences on me. What I hope to see is slight increase in aggression, acne(not the worst) and libido increase(its been lagging a little lately, I believe from stim use). I will provide an honest log and update at least 1x a day. Shoulder day is tomorrow. looking forward to starting the product then!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh forgot to mention just recently got back into lifting after open heart surgery in Dec '12. been lifting for 1.5months and the newb gains are coming back quick. forgot what it felt like to jump up weights so quickly haha
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Def subbed on this! Congrats on the surgery recovery bud. That's impressive. Oh yeah...1st
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Def subbed on this! Congrats on the surgery recovery bud. That's impressive. Oh yeah...1st
    Thanks for hopping on board. Its 2 products I was interested in for awhile but now I have the enjoyment of logging them .
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's do this! Appreciate taking the time to log the product for us.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Oh forgot to mention just recently got back into lifting after open heart surgery in Dec '12. been lifting for 1.5months and the newb gains are coming back quick. forgot what it felt like to jump up weights so quickly haha
    Damn, great job getting back in the gym.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will have to thank Grambo and AaronJP1 for sending me a Dpol and Recycle to log! I have received it literally 35 minutes ago. It was a nice compact package left on my doorstep for me to rip open like a kid at Christmas morning. A little background about me. I am 23 turning 24 in 2 weeks. I have responded well in the past to DAA (for the believers and non-belivers, its on an individual basis) and have heard amazing things about Dpol. Although containing the proper dosage of DAA, it also contains nitrates which aid in pump and endurance(?) during the workout. I believe I will take the Dpol every morning upon waking since I workout shortly (within 40-50 minutes) after. Not a fan of evening workouts so it works perfectly. As for the Recycle, although I have read it as an amazing PCT addition, I am a newbie to hormone modulator products. I have purchased the PES erase/anabeta stack but will not be using that during this to effectively gauge the product. the other products I will be using will be a glycomaize carb, ON's whey protein and Volatile preworkout. I do not believe those will interfere with these two additions since I am aware of their influences on me. What I hope to see is slight increase in aggression, acne(not the worst) and libido increase(its been lagging a little lately, I believe from stim use). I will provide an honest log and update at least 1x a day. Shoulder day is tomorrow. looking forward to starting the product then!
    Thx for the shootout, hope you enjoy the products.
    Are you still going to be taking d-pol with food?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Thx for the shootout, hope you enjoy the products.
    Are you still going to be taking d-pol with food?
    I believe so. It seemed it would work better with something in my stomach I presume?
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I believe so. It seemed it would work better with something in my stomach I presume?
    Try and take it a meal if you can. Better absorption & less stomach issues.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Try and take it a meal if you can. Better absorption & less stomach issues.
    Thanks for the advice!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Took 2 purple recycle pills this morning. Will follow that with the 2 remaining pills this evening. Most threads said this should be ok.

Noticed they do not stick to the back of your throat like some other capsule/brands. Excellent. Easy to swallow.

Have a dentist appointment then I will dose Dpol with food and hit the gym 45-60 min later.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Took Dpol with some oatmeal at 11 and headed to the gym by 11:45. The pills weren't as large as everyone made them out to be lol. I popped all 3 in my mouth and washed them down with some water. No issues whatsoever.

Today was shoulder day MFT-28

All listed below was 3 sets each, using rest/pause to reach 12 reps

Sitting BB military press 65/75/80
    Machine shoulder press 50/55/55
    Lateral raise machine 40/40/40
    Bradford press 45/45/45
    Upright BB rows 45/45/45
    Kettleball pirate ships 16kg/16/16
    BB levers 70/70/70
    Landmine 180s 70/70/70
    Front/side raises 10/10/10
    Bent-over rear deltoid DB 10/10/10
    Car drivers 25/25/25
    Cable rear delt fly 20/20/20
    Machine rear deltoid fly 70/70/70
    Straight raise on incline Bench 12/15/15
    Anti-gravity press 10/10/10

Shoulders were a little sore but that's from the volume lol. Looked swollen from the PWO and I believe the nitrates in Dpol will really shine in a week with endurance/pump in addition to the PWO. Looking forward to it!

Post workout shake. Then mini snack which was 2 grilled cheeses and 3 naked hotdogs.
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Yeah that's a lot of volume.
    D-pol should kick in around a week or two. I won't be surprised if you grabbed another tub. The pills are not that large at all, bunch of sissies out there I tell ya...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

D-pol should kick in around a week or two. I won't be surprised if you grabbed another tub. The pills are not that large at all, bunch of sissies out there I tell ya...
    exactly. I have a tub of DAA powder so I might continue that after for another 2 weeks then take off 2-4. Good idea though!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We don't make sups for sissies that's a fact lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

The pills are not that large at all, bunch of sissies out there I tell ya...
    We are looking into changing the coating on the pills to make it more swallowable. Double entendre ad campaigns....love 'em.
    Last edited by Mycroft; 05-02-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: I made a careless grammatical error.
    Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post

We are looking into exchanging the coating on the pills to make it more swallowable. Double entendre ad campaigns....love 'em.
    Not a bad idea. Though it wouldn't change how easy they are to put down for me.

Would the coating delay absorption?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Oh, took the remaining 2 recycle pills around 5. Might push it back to before bed for tomorrow
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not a bad idea. Though it wouldn't change how easy they are to put down for me. Would the coating delay absorption?
    It won't delay the absorption. It's just a different coating to help the pills go down quicker and easier. But we're very picky and meticulous when it comes to making changes - you probably won't see evidence of the new tablet coating until later this month or early next month. We do get feedback from people who don't take the pills well at all (hence the new powder version), so we're trying to accommodate as best as we can.
    Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Oh, took the remaining 2 recycle pills around 5. Might push it back to before bed for tomorrow
    I take my last two prior to bed.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

We don't make sups for sissies that's a fact lol
    For sure, you already know!

We are looking into changing the coating on the pills to make it more swallowable. Double entendre ad campaigns....love 'em.
    Same here.... let Purus represent.

It won't delay the absorption. It's just a different coating to help the pills go down quicker and easier. But we're very picky and meticulous when it comes to making changes - you probably won't see evidence of the new tablet coating until later this month or early next month. We do get feedback from people who don't take the pills well at all (hence the new powder version), so we're trying to accommodate as best as we can.

I'm pill man, forget powder. The pills are more convient.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I think the powders more convenient, mainly because I have a bunch of other pills and get tired of thar lol

I have little sample baggies that I can load take anywhere. I can dump it in my mouth need be haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Took 2 recycle at 8:00. Took Dpol at 8:20 with a bowl of cereal (Kix). Preworkout at 9:00 and gym at 9:20ish. Last day of the MFT-28. Pills still go down easily for both Dpol and recycle. No herb breath from Recycle either...hated that with another company I used.

LEG DAY: everything listed is 3 sets 12 reps completed using rest/pause

Superset:
    Squat Smith machine 90/90/90
    Chair squats Smith machine 70/70/70

Superset:
    Deadlift 95/95/95
    Hack squat 95/95/95

Lying leg curl 20/20/20
    Angled squat machine 90/90/90
    Smith machine calf raise 50/60/60 x 36 reps

Superset:
    Lunge pass through 20kg/20/20
    Lunge sprints 50/50/50

Sitting calf-raises 50/50/50
    Machine squats 90/90/90
    Bodyweight 1-leg squats

Felt great during the whole thing (75min workout). Rested :45-1:00 between sets. Can't wait for the Dpol to kick in! Recycle too!

Postworkout shake and scarfed down a grilled cheese from yesterday. No soreness from the volume of shoulder work yesterday. Had a slight tension headache but only lasted 1 minute of continuous contractions in my scalp. Related to the nitrates in Dpol? I don't know. Will follow it
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I think the powders more convenient, mainly because I have a bunch of other pills and get tired of thar lol

I have little sample baggies that I can load take anywhere. I can dump it in my mouth need be haha
    Do you mix the powder with anything other then water?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

A lot of guys mix the powder with their PWO
    Purus labs Rep
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Headed down to the shore yesterday afternoon til Tuesday. Brought all the goodies along for the ride. Yesterday morning and this morning I have woken up with skin tightness in my chest, arms and stomach. Its unreal. Definitely a potential of recycle getting on board. I have also begun to notice the pumps from morning til about 2 hours after I work out. That's nuts. Also was was just messing around in front of the mirror with flexing and now I have way more vascularity in my right arm. My left arm is pretty vascular.

Woke up, took Dpol with oatmeal at 8:30. Took 2 recycle as well. I plan on doing a cardio session in the afternoon.
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Headed down to the shore yesterday afternoon til Tuesday. Brought all the goodies along for the ride. Yesterday morning and this morning I have woken up with skin tightness in my chest, arms and stomach. Its unreal. Definitely a potential of recycle getting on board. I have also begun to notice the pumps from morning til about 2 hours after I work out. That's nuts. Also was was just messing around in front of the mirror with flexing and now I have way more vascularity in my right arm. My left arm is pretty vascular.

Woke up, took Dpol with oatmeal at 8:30. Took 2 recycle as well. I plan on doing a cardio session in the afternoon.
    Seems to be kicking in....
    Are you holding any water?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I mixed it with milk once, never again......
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I mixed it with milk once, never again......
    Yeah milk would be a bad choice (Anchorman reference)

I would mix DAA powder with OJ to mask the tartness of it. Mixing it with water was too tart
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Seems to be kicking in....
    Are you holding any water?
    In the mornings I am not holding much water. As the day goes on, I put a little back on. I am happy with it

Did take a pic from 2 days ago after waking... deep cuts in my abs and my obliques were showing a little more
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In my brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    In my brother!
    Thanks for 'scribing
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Did a cardio session. Did 1 mile @ 7mph then .75 miles increasing from 7 to 8mph throughout the distance. Finished off with an AB circuit of mountain climbers on TRX bands, weighted machine crunches, incline bench crunches, ball crunches, weighted oblique crunches and finally incline bench oblique crunches. Not a usual circuit but ate up some time while my dad finished lifting. Abs were pumped up at the end.

Having salmon and rice for dinner

I sip on Amino 1 by MP. (BCAA mix)
  34. Diamond Member

Did a cardio session. Did 1 mile @ 7mph then .75 miles increasing from 7 to 8mph throughout the distance. Finished off with an AB circuit of mountain climbers on TRX bands, weighted machine crunches, incline bench crunches, ball crunches, weighted oblique crunches and finally incline bench oblique crunches. Not a usual circuit but ate up some time while my dad finished lifting. Abs were pumped up at the end.

Having salmon and rice for dinner

I sip on Amino 1 by MP. (BCAA mix)
    that's cool that you lift with your dad!!! my son never showed much interest, but i still hold out hope for the grandkids, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that's cool that you lift with your dad!!! my son never showed much interest, but i still hold out hope for the grandkids, lol.
    I hope my future kids will take on the joy of lifting too.

You will be that jacked grandpa they always talk about lol
  36. Diamond Member

I hope my future kids will take on the joy of lifting too.

You will be that jacked grandpa they always talk about lol
    lol, that's the plan!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm hoping my kids will lift with me (sometime in the next 10-20 years lol)
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

I'm hoping my kids will lift with me (sometime in the next 10-20 years lol)
    How old?
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

How old?
    I'm only 20 lol, I don't expect children (nor does my wife) for a good while.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

I'm only 20 lol, I don't expect children (nor does my wife) for a good while.
    My bad. Can't see ages on my App. Well that's good lol. I don't plan on having children until late 20's. want to build up some wealth before then
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 08:18 PM
  2. AI nutrition's Stoked and purus lab's Recycle
    By LongJon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:25 PM
  3. DAA and Purus Labs Recycle, good pct??
    By Texplex11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:52 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:41 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM