tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sample was four caps- i opened the caps and poured them into my wire wisk shaker with 8oz water. The taste was delightfull, not bland and not sweet. Mixed real easy, no left overs, dissolved really well.

20-30 minutes later i felt the tunnel vision kick in. The focus lasted through my whole workout (50mins) and its now been roughly an hr and a half and i havent crashed... and doesnt feel as if i will.

After my first set of chins, my lats were full and pumped... kind of a fullness like glycerol is in it, and the pump feels like an agmatine pump lol (if i can describe it like that) maybe some form of nitrate. Through the workout the pump only got better, stuck with me maybe 30mins after my last set. The stim didnt kill my appetite either.. another plus.

This pre for me gets a 9/10, would give it a straight 10 if i find out COP is in it :)

Have a winner here athletix!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked review man :)

Awesome feedback, looks like Athletix is here to make a mark with the new stim and non stim pre-workouts :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sample was four caps- i opened the caps and poured them into my wire wisk shaker with 8oz water. The taste was delightfull, not bland and not sweet. Mixed real easy, no left overs, dissolved really well.

20-30 minutes later i felt the tunnel vision kick in. The focus lasted through my whole workout (50mins) and its now been roughly an hr and a half and i havent crashed... and doesnt feel as if i will.

After my first set of chins, my lats were full and pumped... kind of a fullness like glycerol is in it, and the pump feels like an agmatine pump lol (if i can describe it like that) maybe some form of nitrate. Through the workout the pump only got better, stuck with me maybe 30mins after my last set. The stim didnt kill my appetite either.. another plus.

This pre for me gets a 9/10, would give it a straight 10 if i find out COP is in it :)

Have a winner here athletix!
Glad to see you got much more enjoyment out of this compared to the non-stim! Thanks tyga!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The non stim looks killer :D But the stim some people are saying is super strong, guess it's depends on how you take stims.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The non stim looks killer :D But the stim some people are saying is super strong, guess it's depends on how you take stims.
I'm excited for both due to my work schedule. Non-stim for those late night PR sessions and stim for every other time... just interested in the profile of the stim to see how it steps up with other preworkouts I've taken in my past. Very excited for these to come out!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited for both due to my work schedule. Non-stim for those late night PR sessions and stim for every other time... just interested in the profile of the stim to see how it steps up with other preworkouts I've taken in my past. Very excited for these to come out!
Yeah I can't wait to try it, but damn I'm pumped up to try the new Titanium , what a killer sale at nutraplanet!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were right about the Agmatine being in the formula :D

acute fx ingrdient profile.jpg