athletix stim sample- A+

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

athletix stim sample- A+

Sample was four caps- i opened the caps and poured them into my wire wisk shaker with 8oz water. The taste was delightfull, not bland and not sweet. Mixed real easy, no left overs, dissolved really well.

20-30 minutes later i felt the tunnel vision kick in. The focus lasted through my whole workout (50mins) and its now been roughly an hr and a half and i havent crashed... and doesnt feel as if i will.

After my first set of chins, my lats were full and pumped... kind of a fullness like glycerol is in it, and the pump feels like an agmatine pump lol (if i can describe it like that) maybe some form of nitrate. Through the workout the pump only got better, stuck with me maybe 30mins after my last set. The stim didnt kill my appetite either.. another plus.

This pre for me gets a 9/10, would give it a straight 10 if i find out COP is in it

Have a winner here athletix!
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Wicked review man

Awesome feedback, looks like Athletix is here to make a mark with the new stim and non stim pre-workouts
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Sample was four caps- i opened the caps and poured them into my wire wisk shaker with 8oz water. The taste was delightfull, not bland and not sweet. Mixed real easy, no left overs, dissolved really well.

20-30 minutes later i felt the tunnel vision kick in. The focus lasted through my whole workout (50mins) and its now been roughly an hr and a half and i havent crashed... and doesnt feel as if i will.

After my first set of chins, my lats were full and pumped... kind of a fullness like glycerol is in it, and the pump feels like an agmatine pump lol (if i can describe it like that) maybe some form of nitrate. Through the workout the pump only got better, stuck with me maybe 30mins after my last set. The stim didnt kill my appetite either.. another plus.

This pre for me gets a 9/10, would give it a straight 10 if i find out COP is in it

Have a winner here athletix!
    Glad to see you got much more enjoyment out of this compared to the non-stim! Thanks tyga!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The non stim looks killer But the stim some people are saying is super strong, guess it's depends on how you take stims.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The non stim looks killer But the stim some people are saying is super strong, guess it's depends on how you take stims.
    I'm excited for both due to my work schedule. Non-stim for those late night PR sessions and stim for every other time... just interested in the profile of the stim to see how it steps up with other preworkouts I've taken in my past. Very excited for these to come out!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm excited for both due to my work schedule. Non-stim for those late night PR sessions and stim for every other time... just interested in the profile of the stim to see how it steps up with other preworkouts I've taken in my past. Very excited for these to come out!
    Yeah I can't wait to try it, but damn I'm pumped up to try the new Titanium , what a killer sale at nutraplanet!

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

You were right about the Agmatine being in the formula

Name:  acute fx ingrdient profile.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  41.7 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATHLETIX STIM-FREE PWO REVIEW!!!!!
    By mstep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 11:24 AM
  2. Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 05:05 PM
  3. Athletix Non Stim Sample Review!!
    By cubsfan815 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5