Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just finished a cycle [excel manifested/4 packs androgel], so this comes at a good time. going to be tapering back on androgel, this week 3 packs then back to my regular 2 packs. other than that dpol/recycle will be my pct.

got this in the mail a little while ago and took 3 dpol and 2 recycle with a protein shake, gonna take the 2nd serving of recycle before bed to take advantage of the macuna.

thing i am hoping to get from dpol/recycle---plumper balls, 5 years on trt has had a toll but this cycle really put a hurtin on them....larger loads, again trt has played a role but this cycle reduced loads to practically nil, doesn't effect libido or performance but sex is less gratifying....last but not least, i was trying to cut 15lbs on my cycle. only managed to lose 5 even with tons of cardio and cals reduced to 1500...i expect to see the weight come off pretty quickly now that cycle is over....wish me luck!!!

oh yeah, i would be remiss if i didn't thank the guys at purus for this opportunity-THANK YOU!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In my brother

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In my brother
thanks...current weight is 210, i think 200 is very realistic....manifested is a powerful ph and i really struggled to cut those 5lbs, now that cycle is over weight should drop pretty quickly.

manifested: per cap, 2 caps per day.
dimethazine 30mg
epistane 30mg
furazabol 150mg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thanks...current weight is 210, i think 200 is very realistic....manifested is a powerful ph and i really struggled to cut those 5lbs, now that cycle is over weight should drop pretty quickly.

manifested: per cap, 2 caps per day.
dimethazine 30mg
epistane 30mg
furazabol 150mg
I've heard a lot about that product. Looks solid

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. in on this. Do whatever you'd like but just a suggestion...I've taken recycle at 4 and 6 pills a day and noticed a big difference in taking 6 instead if 4. 4 is great but I prefer 6. Just food for thought.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Def. in on this. Do whatever you'd like but just a suggestion...I've taken recycle at 4 and 6 pills a day and noticed a big difference in taking 6 instead if 4. 4 is great but I prefer 6. Just food for thought.
fill me in, i want to get the most out of it....split doses or all at once? food or empty? take at same time as dpol?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had good results with d-pol and 3 recycle with breakfast pre workout, and 3 more recycle later in the day with or without food.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had good results with d-pol and 3 recycle with breakfast pre workout, and 3 more recycle later in the day with or without food.
cool...that is close to what i had originally planned.

so. 3 dpol/3 recycle with food pre workout.
3 recycle on empty before bed....to take advantange of the macuna, always helps me sleep!!!

how does that sound?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Enjoy brother!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why I did too. I also tried splitting it 2/2/2 throughout the day. Both worked well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
just finished a cycle [excel manifested/4 packs androgel], so this comes at a good time. going to be tapering back on androgel, this week 3 packs then back to my regular 2 packs. other than that dpol/recycle will be my pct.

got this in the mail a little while ago and took 3 dpol and 2 recycle with a protein shake, gonna take the 2nd serving of recycle before bed to take advantage of the macuna.

thing i am hoping to get from dpol/recycle---plumper balls, 5 years on trt has had a toll but this cycle really put a hurtin on them....larger loads, again trt has played a role but this cycle reduced loads to practically nil, doesn't effect libido or performance but sex is less gratifying....last but not least, i was trying to cut 15lbs on my cycle. only managed to lose 5 even with tons of cardio and cals reduced to 1500...i expect to see the weight come off pretty quickly now that cycle is over....wish me luck!!!

oh yeah, i would be remiss if i didn't thank the guys at purus for this opportunity-THANK YOU!!!!
Only lost 5 on 1500 cals & excessive cardio huh?
Your body must have been trying to hang onto the fat...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only lost 5 on 1500 cals & excessive cardio huh?
Your body must have been trying to hang onto the fat...
only around the last 10 days were cals that low, i just couldn't lose any weight on manifested. got lean as hell and swole, but weight just stayed same. also i was using 4 packs androgel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
decided to go with 2/2/2 on the recycle.

before leaving work this morning drank a shake with a fish oil and took 3 dpol/2 recycle. got home and did a decent arm chest workout-enough to get a decent pump going, then did 30 minutes treadmill and ab work. so far no real drop off in strength or endurance, pump is still easy to obtain. i have abstained from sex for last 2 days in hopes of building up some juice, really tired of shooting blanks. haven't weighed yet, but i feel like i am starting to hold water, thinking of dropping androgel down to 2 packs.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Good Luck!!! How is sid,,, Is he still lagging behind? Or did he finally break down and get some sups..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good Luck!!! How is sid,,, Is he still lagging behind? Or did he finally break down and get some sups..
sid wants a list of supps as long as his leg, but i told him it would have to come out of his kibbles allowance!!! he is not so enthusiastic now, sid loves his kibbles!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw...one thing i have noticed already on dpol/recycle, appetite has gone way up, getting very hard to maintain my strict diet. hungry all the time...

for some reason the 2 methyl cycle killed my appetite and didn't really have much trouble staying at low cals, looks like i am going to have to be really committed to stay at reduced cals on dpol/recycle!!! damn, i am hungry, lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
btw...one thing i have noticed already on dpol/recycle, appetite has gone way up, getting very hard to maintain my strict diet. hungry all the time...

for some reason the 2 methyl cycle killed my appetite and didn't really have much trouble staying at low cals, looks like i am going to have to be really committed to stay at reduced cals on dpol/recycle!!! damn, i am hungry, lol.
True. Only downside to d-pol if you're not already lean or like to keep a strict diet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True. Only downside to d-pol if you're not already lean or like to keep a strict diet.
aaron, i am as lean as i have ever been. the epi dried me out and leaned me up incredibly. the main reason for my wanting to get to 200 is because of joint/arthritis issues. 200lb is the optimum weight for me to carry. i think i can loosen up the diet and still lose weight now that i am off cycle, at least i hope so, because my appetite has really taken off....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im late,but Im here now!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
aaron, i am as lean as i have ever been. the epi dried me out and leaned me up incredibly. the main reason for my wanting to get to 200 is because of joint/arthritis issues. 200lb is the optimum weight for me to carry. i think i can loosen up the diet and still lose weight now that i am off cycle, at least i hope so, because my appetite has really taken off....
Good stuff.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
the main reason for my wanting to get to 200 is because of joint/arthritis issues. ....
Abstract

Arthritis afflicts approximately 43 million Americans or approximately 16.6% of the US population. The two most common and best known types of arthritis are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). A significant amount of scientific research has been done in attempts to explain what initiates forms of arthritis, how it is promoted and perpetuated and how to effectively intervene in the disease process and promote cartilage remodeling. Current pharmacological strategies mainly address immune suppression and antiinflammatory mechanisms and have had limited success. Recent research provides evidence that alterations in the three-dimensional configuration of glycoproteins are responsible for the recognition/response signaling that catalyzes T-cell attack. Oral administration of autoantigens has been shown to suppress a variety of experimentally induced autoimmune pathologies, including antigen-induced RA. The interaction between gut-associated lymphoid tissue in the duodenum and epitopes of orally administered undenatured type II collagen facilitates oral tolerance to the antigen and stems systemic T-cell attack on joint cartilage. Previous studies have shown that small doses of orally administered undenatured type II chicken collagen effectively deactivate killer T-cell attack. A novel glycosylated undenatured type II collagen material (UC-II) was developed to preserve biological activity. The presence of active epitopes in the UC-II collagen is confirmed by an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test and distinguishes this form from hydrolyzed or denatured collagen. Oral intake of small amounts of glycosylated UC-II presents active epitopes, with the correct three-dimensional structures, to Peyer's patches, which influences the signaling required for the development of immune tolerance. UC-II has demonstrated the ability to induce tolerance, effectively reducing joint pain and swelling in RA subjects. A pilot study was conducted for 42 days to evaluate the efficacy of UC-II (10 mg/day) in five female subjects (58-78 years) suffering from significant joint pain. Significant pain reduction including morning stiffness, stiffness following periods of rest, pain that worsens with use of the affected joint and loss of joint range of motion and function was observed. Thus, UC-II may serve as a novel therapeutic tool in joint inflammatory conditions and symptoms of OA and RA.

Bagchi D, Misner B, Bagchi M, Kothari SC, Downs BW, Fafard RD, Preuss HG.

Weight in Gold my friend, at least it has been for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Abstract

Arthritis afflicts approximately 43 million Americans or approximately 16.6% of the US population. The two most common and best known types of arthritis are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). A significant amount of scientific research has been done in attempts to explain what initiates forms of arthritis, how it is promoted and perpetuated and how to effectively intervene in the disease process and promote cartilage remodeling. Current pharmacological strategies mainly address immune suppression and antiinflammatory mechanisms and have had limited success. Recent research provides evidence that alterations in the three-dimensional configuration of glycoproteins are responsible for the recognition/response signaling that catalyzes T-cell attack. Oral administration of autoantigens has been shown to suppress a variety of experimentally induced autoimmune pathologies, including antigen-induced RA. The interaction between gut-associated lymphoid tissue in the duodenum and epitopes of orally administered undenatured type II collagen facilitates oral tolerance to the antigen and stems systemic T-cell attack on joint cartilage. Previous studies have shown that small doses of orally administered undenatured type II chicken collagen effectively deactivate killer T-cell attack. A novel glycosylated undenatured type II collagen material (UC-II) was developed to preserve biological activity. The presence of active epitopes in the UC-II collagen is confirmed by an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test and distinguishes this form from hydrolyzed or denatured collagen. Oral intake of small amounts of glycosylated UC-II presents active epitopes, with the correct three-dimensional structures, to Peyer's patches, which influences the signaling required for the development of immune tolerance. UC-II has demonstrated the ability to induce tolerance, effectively reducing joint pain and swelling in RA subjects. A pilot study was conducted for 42 days to evaluate the efficacy of UC-II (10 mg/day) in five female subjects (58-78 years) suffering from significant joint pain. Significant pain reduction including morning stiffness, stiffness following periods of rest, pain that worsens with use of the affected joint and loss of joint range of motion and function was observed. Thus, UC-II may serve as a novel therapeutic tool in joint inflammatory conditions and symptoms of OA and RA.

Bagchi D, Misner B, Bagchi M, Kothari SC, Downs BW, Fafard RD, Preuss HG.

Weight in Gold my friend, at least it has been for me.
collagen is interesting...my doc talked about a 6 month injection made from bird feathers collogen, insurance wouldn't cover it though and it's very expensive...even more so since only 60% have relief over other treatments.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I also have taken type 1 & 3 collagen with not much result. I still take Amino Sculpt for quick protein in am and pm. This undenatured type II is very different though in helping with joints, more so than the slew of others I have tried. Great thing is it's only 1 a day, although for a while I was taking it whenever I had shoulder pain-up to 3 or 4 a day. It has built up in my system though and now all I need is 1 a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also have taken type 1 & 3 collagen with not much result. I still take Amino Sculpt for quick protein in am and pm. This undenatured type II is very different though in helping with joints, more so than the slew of others I have tried. Great thing is it's only 1 a day, although for a while I was taking it whenever I had shoulder pain-up to 3 or 4 a day. It has built up in my system though and now all I need is 1 a day.
i will look for it at vitamin shoppe, nutra doesn't seem to have it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyls can kill the appetite for sure.
Just coming off will increase appetite, I think once you're on it for a bit it will taper down or at least be controllable lol

I use it pretty regularly so hard to notice until I take some time off then get back on.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recycle is our most underrated product in my opinion and just about everyone that uses it likes it! It's just not New and Hot so kinda gets pushed to the side.

I can always tell when I'm taking it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recycle is our most underrated product in my opinion and just about everyone that uses it likes it! It's just not New and Hot so kinda gets pushed to the side.

I can always tell when I'm taking it.
that is what i like to hear!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for lack of updates, i was playing tennis in the afternoon and i got a call from work to come in early to cover an absence... been working 12's since then, i am pooped. everything as far as dosing is on track and hope to get back into the gym tomorrow. so far i am down 3lbs, so i am happy about this...still waiting for balls to plump up, and haven't really noticed any increase in semen volume-yet....i think good things are about to start happening as soon as i can get caught up on rest and sleep!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slept like a rock, i always seem to sleep good on mucuna products. just finished 30 minutes on treadmill, feeling good. tonight is my last night at work this week, so i plan on hitting it hard in the gym this weekend. should start feeling some effects of recycle/dpol this weekend, looking forward to some good workouts!!!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
slept like a rock, i always seem to sleep good on mucuna products. just finished 30 minutes on treadmill, feeling good. tonight is my last night at work this week, so i plan on hitting it hard in the gym this weekend. should start feeling some effects of recycle/dpol this weekend, looking forward to some good workouts!!!
It seems you can go to sleep whenever you want at the drop of a hat.. I wish I could do that

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Progress brother

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems you can go to sleep whenever you want at the drop of a hat.. I wish I could do that
i wish, lol.....i usually run on 4-6 hours sleep. mucuna is just something that i react really well too, much better than melatonin and other sleep aids.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Progress brother
you know it, ab....i was more shutdown than i can ever remember, it is gonna take a minute, but like you said, i feel progress is being made!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got back from gym...did a full body circuit training workout, big time pump!!! endurance seems to be very high, with no drop off in strength. looking just a little puffy but lost another lb. glad i am losing weight, just hope i don't start holding water!!! i know it sounds odd to be losing weight while getting a little puffy, but it is what it is. other than that i feel really good, mood is good and energy level is very high!!!

i am using recycle 2/2/2, so i hope it will keep estrogen rebound to a minimum. i have some research chems on hand but going to give recycle a chance 1st....also i have cut androgel back to my prescribed 2 pack daily!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
just got back from gym...did a full body circuit training workout, big time pump!!! endurance seems to be very high, with no drop off in strength. looking just a little puffy but lost another lb. glad i am losing weight, just hope i don't start holding water!!! i know it sounds odd to be losing weight while getting a little puffy, but it is what it is. other than that i feel really good, mood is good and energy level is very high!!!

i am using recycle 2/2/2, so i hope it will keep estrogen rebound to a minimum. i have some research chems on hand but going to give recycle a chance 1st....also i have cut androgel back to my prescribed 2 pack daily!!!
I've noticed that I've seemed to bloat a bit on d-pol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's the only bad thing adopt the product.... think it's just water...
i can live with it...odd thing is weight is dropping-happy about that!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sho nuff

Have you ran a daa product before.
several times...but never in pct.

manifested was a whole new ballgame for me, by far the most potent ph stack i have ran!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T some people stack d-pol with erase pro to combat the "bloat" issues...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
you know it, ab....i was more shutdown than i can ever remember, it is gonna take a minute, but like you said, i feel progress is being made!!!
It comes with time and right supps! You kick ass bro. How's androgel?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It comes with time and right supps! You kick ass bro. How's androgel?
androgel is much more consistent than test cyp, i was injecting test cyp weekly and even then getting ups and downs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd never do another PCT without DAA wether Purus or not
even being on trt, i like to run daa every now and then...i seem to react well to it. for some reason i don't get the libido effects many report, but i get crazy good results in the gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T some people stack d-pol with erase pro to combat the "bloat" issues...
i've never tried erase pro, but og erase has a negative effect on my libido...not really something i want right now.

if i can continue to lose weight and get down to 200lbs, i can deal with the bloat issue later on.

recycle seems to be having a real nice effect on libido and even though semen volume is only slightly up, sex is more fulfilling since starting recycle/dpol...i attribute this to recycle since daa seems to have a neutral to neg effect on my libido.

my only issue is that at 6 caps i am going to have to get another bottle of recycle, lol...i like this stuff!!!