Mattys4 and MstenRX

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Not out yet. Working out few things to see if I can swing this. I like the idea of PH combo product made specially for cutting.
    I'd be looking at this for my next run .. in October/November time..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Catching up on the updated - always a wealth of information Matty. I've lurked more than post but am always learning something from your updates. Good stuff and appreciated
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Catching up on the updated - always a wealth of information Matty. I've lurked more than post but am always learning something from your updates. Good stuff and appreciated
    Thanks for.following feel free to ask whatever uou want.

    Rest day. Doing nothing took two naps already lol. First off day sincr the cutler and probably last one.till the atlantics
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  4. Busy mother f...
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Busy mother f...
    Changed the chest/back routine a lil since i couldnt progress last week.

    Todays
    Flat bench and barbell row 10x10
    Incline.dumbell and wide pullups 2 second negatives
    Cable flys and cable rows

    I think ill start a new alpha one log since msten is gone

    Couldnt get all my 10 sets flat bench in. Got 8 sets of ten at 225 then dropped to.185 for the last two. I havent flat benched in months so maybe an adjustment period?

    Also thinking about switching things up after the atlantics for my Team U prep?

    Thinking some type of customized NLP program similar to.my off season training? Or a DUP style? so feel to comment or question about these
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  6. After my 800 calorie post workput pancake obliques are looking sick
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Crazy lean Matt! How long can you maintain that or do you find it's best to cycle through leaner/softer times throughout the year?

  8. Shredded. Nuff said
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. i cant see them. move the towel
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Crazy lean Matt! How long can you maintain that or do you find it's best to cycle through leaner/softer times throughout the year?
    I do "bulk" so to say in the off season. I stay lean but am not as restricted diet wise and cut cardio down a lil bit. Becasue my workload is so high (volume and frequency) I can eat a huge amount of calories and still stay really low bodyfat. The trick is peak metabolic funtion...rather then decreasing calories on a cut increase your expenditure

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shredded. Nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i cant see them. move the towel
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Crazy lean Matt! How long can you maintain that or do you find it's best to cycle through leaner/softer times throughout the year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shredded. Nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i cant see them. move the towel
    sorry was replying from my phone LOL... so i wouldnt be able to maintain this on a low carb or low calorie diet, not only would it be uncomfortbale but i would basically destroy my metabolism into non existance.

    HVAC will PM for protein powder
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Changed the chest/back routine a lil since i couldnt progress last week.

    Todays
    Flat bench and barbell row 10x10
    Incline.dumbell and wide pullups 2 second negatives
    Cable flys and cable rows

    I think ill start a new alpha one log since msten is gone

    Couldnt get all my 10 sets flat bench in. Got 8 sets of ten at 225 then dropped to.185 for the last two. I havent flat benched in months so maybe an adjustment period?

    Also thinking about switching things up after the atlantics for my Team U prep?

    Thinking some type of customized NLP program similar to.my off season training? Or a DUP style? so feel to comment or question about these
    New log, fresh start

    Could've been a ton of different things that made that happen. Important thing is you finished. Bodybuilding is all about contraction rather than strength anyway so fck it

    Change is good. Sounds like you may need to step away from century sets for a while. So many regimens to choose from! Put up what you're thinking and let's hammer out a new routine you can test drive before committing fully...
    Independent Review

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    New log, fresh start

    Could've been a ton of different things that made that happen. Important thing is you finished. Bodybuilding is all about contraction rather than strength anyway so fck it

    Change is good. Sounds like you may need to step away from century sets for a while. So many regimens to choose from! Put up what you're thinking and let's hammer out a new routine you can test drive before committing fully...
    check me out

    BSL Alpha-One and the road to Nationals

    will post final thoughts shortly
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  14. Damn Matty, all I can say is your hard work really shows... inspirational/motivational.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. He's a beast brother and true warrior!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    He's a beast brother and true warrior!!
    ^^^^^^ this
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
  2. Mattys4 and Max Pump (beta test)
    By mattys4 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:15 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:54 PM
Log in
Log in