Mattys4 and MstenRX

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Thank you bud. Looks good and similar lol

No worries, you said ask so I asked :-). I'm getting the same way, I give an outline in the beginning or if things change that's It lol. Training I don't even put numbers in unless its requested. Too much to type.
    Yup simple foods. Nothing special i eat the same stuff every day just different quantities.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Yup simple foods. Nothing special i eat the same stuff every day just different quantities.
    Me too. Ill be trying those pancakes tomorrow I think. Looking for that recipe now
    Independent
    •   

3. I eat the same stuff everyday for the most part too. Swap carb sources around a but generally the same thing ED. Gets old real fast lol I forget what it's like to eat for taste haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Looks like a good day in the gym and kitchen for you!

If you get chance, can you PM us your PCT thoughts...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    anytime bro Id post all my meals every day no one seemed to care though LOL

meal 1 20g WPI 35g Vitargo

Meal 2 770 calorie protein pancake

meal 3 6oz chicken breast 8oz sweet potato 1tbs olive oil

meal 4 30g wpi 2 sclies cinamon raisin ezekiel bread 2 tbs Natty PB

meal 5 7oz chicken breast 10oz sweet potato

meal 6 6oz chicken breast 1/3 cup cream of rice 1tbs cocnut oil

meal 7 30g protein blend 2 slices cin raisin ezekial bread 2tbs natty PB
    I am very interested in all aspects of your training...
    FINAFLEX REP

6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looks like a good day in the gym and kitchen for you!

This^^.
    Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

This^^.
    Me too. But on stronger stuff like reaper DNA. If serm only, which one ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I think yesterday/day before he said Clomid? Could be wrong though.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    FU...are you thinking Reaper? Tell you what.. next go at this, lets take the same product and see what happens?
    FINAFLEX REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nah i feel like it only starts working over 60. I know quite a few people who are running it around 120, and for extended periods of time. On this.forum 80mgs is high on others its not high at all. All depends on where you get your info and who you listen too
    I keep reading all kinds of posts on dosing EPI that say split into 3-4 equal doses. Reaper would be 2 doses per day. So if you were running 60g of EPI would you go 30/30 or 20/20/20 ?? Hope you don't mind that question - didn't want to email you.
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

11. Subbed for training and nutrition info. I care to see it matty

12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I keep reading all kinds of posts on dosing EPI that say split into 3-4 equal doses. Reaper would be 2 doses per day. So if you were running 60g of EPI would you go 30/30 or 20/20/20 ?? Hope you don't mind that question - didn't want to email you.
    I'm not Matty :-) but with epi and others its good to spread out evenly 20/20/20. Supports In between.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Subbed for training and nutrition info. I care to see it matty
    Party now:-)
    Independent

13. subd for a plaster mold of matty's abs....

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    FU...are you thinking Reaper? Tell you what.. next go at this, lets take the same product and see what happens?
    You got it brother !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Me too. Ill be trying those pancakes tomorrow I think. Looking for that recipe now
    adjustable to fit your macros but for me 60p/60c/26f

1 cup oatmeal
    2 whole eggs
    4 whites
    1 scoop protein powder i used xcel pro blend vanilla

mix all in a blender add water or almond milk to semi thin consistency

cook in HEATED frying pan I use 1tbs coconut oil too, once in pan turn heat down cook slow

I added two tbs natty pb to get the macros above

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I eat the same stuff everyday for the most part too. Swap carb sources around a but generally the same thing ED. Gets old real fast lol I forget what it's like to eat for taste haha
    I cookk everythiing in bulk and just slqp stuff together and reheat it. Food = Fuel right now

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looks like a good day in the gym and kitchen for you!

will post in here or in my contest prep thread too many people asked so ill just post it

I am very interested in all aspects of your training...
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    This^^.
    more detail got it guys thanks for the interest

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Reaper is rather mild in my experience but I prefer clomid regardless or clomid and nolva combo

I think yesterday/day before he said Clomid? Could be wrong though.
    yup

If a few of you want reaper I can get you a bulk discount let me know and i ll find out excatly what price

emails or PMs welcome email is [email protected] and inbox for facebook info

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Subbed for training and nutrition info. I care to see it matty
    will post more detail thanks for the interest

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm not Matty :-) but with epi and others its good to spread out evenly 20/20/20. Supports In between.
    Party now:-)
    regular Epi split throught the day is fine with XCEL they use carbopol wich is an absorpsion agent makes dosing easier and more effective. My personal experience and most logs on other site have kick in time at 3-5 days rather then 10-14

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    subd for a plaster mold of matty's abs....
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    You got it brother !
    REAPER + MSTEN may be my prep stack for national
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

16. Thanks Matty you da man!
    Independent

17. Breakfast....meal 2 any way a lil higher calories today, feeling some serious fatigue. So we are at 60/80/35 this morning
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. So glad I stumbled on this one. Very interested in diet and workout details. I'll be following along!

19. Quote Originally Posted by gboslice View Post
    So glad I stumbled on this one. Very interested in diet and workout details. I'll be following along!
    Awesome! Matty is doing big things for sure
    Independent

20. Quote Originally Posted by gboslice View Post
    So glad I stumbled on this one. Very interested in diet and workout details. I'll be following along!
    thanks for subbing, please feel free to ask any questions, itll help keep things interesting and informative

So like i said earlier feeling some pretty heavy fatigue my last OFF day was show day, so tomorow wil probably be nothing may even skip my second workout today and just sleep and eat all day, see how i feel after a few meals and a nap

AM workout

was supposed to be rack pulls but was occupied

10x10 hack squats at 2-1-0-0 tempo drop set at #10

4 sets leg press high and wide 4-2-0-0 tempo like 5-7 reps

rackpulls (LOL was beat by now) 5 sets of 5 405#s killed me and is usually an easy 8-10 so I called it a day right here

Target macros....... supposed to be 300/200/100 but its looking like its going ot be higher since im pretty fatigued, need the extra calories to recover.

MSTEN almost gone............ Few days into alpha 1 nothing new to report, still lean as hell no bloat or water no sides not even back pumps

21. Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!! Occupied you say, then why didn't you walk up and say hey do you know who I am? I'm the future pro card champ move out the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! lol jk bro nice workout!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    You got it brother !
    Nice..
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    If a few of you want reaper I can get you a bulk discount let me know and i ll find out excatly what price

emails or PMs welcome email is [email protected] and inbox for facebook info

regular Epi split throught the day is fine with XCEL they use carbopol wich is an absorpsion agent makes dosing easier and more effective. My personal experience and most logs on other site have kick in time at 3-5 days rather then 10-14
    Thanks Matty...
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Thanks Matty...
    Anywhere near 60-70 would be nice.
    I started a new log at:

25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Anywhere near 60-70 would be nice.
    Dollars? I think they sell it for105. Wich is cheap if,you tried to.create this with your own products. Like i said.i could probably get 25-40% off in bulk purchase. Right now you need to.preorder it as they cant keep.up with demand lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Dollars? I think they sell it for105. Wich is cheap if,you tried to.create this with your own products. Like i said.i could probably get 25-40% off in bulk purchase. Right now you need to.preorder it as they cant keep.up with demand lol
    Haha....trying to catch a lightening in a bottle. I e seen it at 109-119. Little out of range for me right now. Maybe later on this year.
    I started a new log at:

27. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Haha....trying to catch a lightening in a bottle. I e seen it at 109-119. Little out of range for me right now. Maybe later on this year.
    Its pretty cheap if you think like this its really like 3 bottles epi, 2 bottles.furuzan, 2 bottles tren

28. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Its pretty cheap if you think like this its really like 3 bottles epi, 2 bottles.furuzan, 2 bottles tren
    Value wise...definitely. But money I can't spend....well maybe.....until things become more clear with my job situation.
    I started a new log at:

29. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Value wise...definitely. But money I can't spend....well maybe.....until things become more clear with my job situation.
    Im done if you are.

But.. do they ship 'cough cough' discreetly lol

++ scratch that. I will be in Myrtle Beach in October
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Im done if you are.

But.. do they ship 'cough cough' discreetly lol

++ scratch that. I will be in Myrtle Beach in October
    Not out yet. Working out few things to see if I can swing this. I like the idea of PH combo product made specially for cutting.
    I started a new log at:

Similar Forum Threads

1. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
  2. Mattys4 and Max Pump (beta test)
    By mattys4 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:15 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:54 PM