FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Did I mention I love me some Apple Fusion! One of the few amino drinks I will actually just put in water by itself. Often with others I mix half sugar free coolaid type mix into them.
    1 Apple fusion a day...keeps the doctor away
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

  2. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    bench strenght test tonight, nothing crazy just seing if it is still there.

    flat bench
    225x10
    265x6
    295x3
    225x10
    225x8
    **pre-cycle PR was 260x1

    incline db
    80x6
    70x8
    60x12

    hex press
    45x15
    45x15
    45x15

    upright dips
    bwx12
    bwx12
    bwx12

    incline walk 20mins 294cals

    def missed my Apple Fusion, I lifted friday and forgot to take it with me to the wedding this weekend....had some DOMs I was not used to. Back in the saddle now though
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  3. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Gotta stay with that Apple Fusion brother! My last scoop is awaiting use them it's wait time until I get some new wonderfulness

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,414
    Rep Power
    85123

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gotta stay with that Apple Fusion brother! My last scoop is awaiting use them it's wait time until I get some new wonderfulness
    you get a chance to try the other flavs yet monte?
    apple fusion my personal fav, but I like blue raspberry a lot too..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The blue raspberry is pretty awesome

    Me likey

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you get a chance to try the other flavs yet monte?
    apple fusion my personal fav, but I like blue raspberry a lot too..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah blue ras.is next on the list. My favorite supplement flavor

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Never been a big raspberry fan, but i may try it to change things up.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you get a chance to try the other flavs yet monte?
    apple fusion my personal fav, but I like blue raspberry a lot too..
    Yah traditionaly blue raz would have been my favorite but this apple is pretty damn good so it edges blue razz out.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    On vacation, will jump back in thread next wk.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  10. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    On vacation, will jump back in thread next wk.
    Have a nice vacation......see you next week
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  11. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Enjoy your vaca and the Blue Raspberry is off the chain. I still like the Apple Fusion better but that one earns the silver medal.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Enjoy your vaca and the Blue Raspberry is off the chain. I still like the Apple Fusion better but that one earns the silver medal.
    Seems we are all in agreement ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump?

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,414
    Rep Power
    85123

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bump?
    ahaa yeah haven't seen this thread for awhile..he must've extended his vacation
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahaa yeah haven't seen this thread for awhile..he must've extended his vacation
    M.I.A.?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  16. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hiatus from AM due to lost motivation in Pct and just busy with family events. As of now things are getting back on track and i am actually on my 2nd tub of bcaa/saa now....if that doesn't speak to its effectiveness. I'll get a proper review up soon.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  17. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Hiatus from AM due to lost motivation in Pct and just busy with family events. As of now things are getting back on track and i am actually on my 2nd tub of bcaa/saa now....if that doesn't speak to its effectiveness. I'll get a proper review up soon.
    Time to get back on track bro and kick it into high gear!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Time to get back on track bro and kick it into high gear!
    Indeed, got my bloods back and the number were good to go! Game on!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  19. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Indeed, got my bloods back and the number were good to go! Game on!
    Ready when you are!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Indeed, got my bloods back and the number were good to go! Game on!
    That's good news!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lets do it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,544
    Rep Power
    7316259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This guy disappeared.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This guy disappeared.
    He had some motivational problems and shyt, but was getting back in the game last I heard.

    Would be nice to get the review....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  24. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,414
    Rep Power
    85123

    Reputation Reputation

    indeed - can we get a FINAL REVIEW mustang, thanks in advance
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  25. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This guy disappeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    He had some motivational problems and shyt, but was getting back in the game last I heard.

    Would be nice to get the review....
    Yea it has been a busy summer but I won't bore you with all the details. Review is long overdue.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed - can we get a FINAL REVIEW mustang, thanks in advance
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  26. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    BCAA+SAA are simply a must have staple to any body regardless of your fitness level. Since starting Apple Fusion, and finishing it, I am on my third tub of FinaFlex's BCAA+SAA. The assist that it gives me workouts or not is too noticeable to be without it. It can alleviate hunger when in a caloric deficit and still aid in muscle building or maintaining it.

    Since starting this I have been without for a few weeks in between purchases. During those few weeks DOMs were more pronounced without a doubt. Muscle recovery and optimal environment are first rate. Hydration and endurance are increased as well. Not to mention that BCAA+SAA help to increase glycogen stores. Far too many benefits to not be taking this.

    Why FinaFlex over others? FinaFlex (Redefine Nutrition) is a top rate company in all aspects. They have a more than knowledgeable rep base, they are EXTREMELY helpful too with all avenues of body buiding and fitness. If you have tried any of their supplements than you know they are above quality. If you have not, what are you waiting for. Top notch and researched science are apart of every supplement put out by FinaFlex.

    More than enough reasons to use BCAAs and more than enough reasons to choose FinaFlex BCAA+SAA.

    Final Thoughts:

    flavor: Apple Fuison - 5/5 off the charts good I can't say enough
    Fruit Punch - 3.5/5 not the best fruit punch in the world but a FAR better aftertaste than with ALOT of other BCAAs.
    Blue Razz - I have not tried yet, but rest assured it is on my list

    endurance: 4.5/5 I know endurance is based upon alot of factors but simply put I was able to tell a difference when I was taking vs. not taking BCAA+SAA.

    strength: 5/5 Strength is subjective but the benefits of this supplement are a no brainer to aid in this category. I gave it a 5/5 because I feel that BCAAs in any form are a must have.

    recovery: 4.5/5 Not a perfect 5 because it won't keep DOMs away. But DOMs with and without BCAA+SAA are night and day. I recently started a new workout (mountain dog) and it preaches highreps with LOTS of burn. BCAA+SAA have been instrumental in pushing through those workouts due to the fact that I know I can push becasue I WILL recover. Granted there is a line between recovery and over training, this product helps to skew that line


    Too long didn't read: I was given the chance to try FinaFlex BCCA+SAA and have been hooked since. This is a staple of mine, not just BCAAs but FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA!!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  27. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    BCAA+SAA are simply a must have staple to any body regardless of your fitness level. Since starting Apple Fusion, and finishing it, I am on my third tub of FinaFlex's BCAA+SAA. The assist that it gives me workouts or not is too noticeable to be without it. It can alleviate hunger when in a caloric deficit and still aid in muscle building or maintaining it.

    Since starting this I have been without for a few weeks in between purchases. During those few weeks DOMs were more pronounced without a doubt. Muscle recovery and optimal environment are first rate. Hydration and endurance are increased as well. Not to mention that BCAA+SAA help to increase glycogen stores. Far too many benefits to not be taking this.

    Why FinaFlex over others? FinaFlex (Redefine Nutrition) is a top rate company in all aspects. They have a more than knowledgeable rep base, they are EXTREMELY helpful too with all avenues of body buiding and fitness. If you have tried any of their supplements than you know they are above quality. If you have not, what are you waiting for. Top notch and researched science are apart of every supplement put out by FinaFlex.

    More than enough reasons to use BCAAs and more than enough reasons to choose FinaFlex BCAA+SAA.

    Final Thoughts:

    flavor: Apple Fuison - 5/5 off the charts good I can't say enough
    Fruit Punch - 3.5/5 not the best fruit punch in the world but a FAR better aftertaste than with ALOT of other BCAAs.
    Blue Razz - I have not tried yet, but rest assured it is on my list

    endurance: 4.5/5 I know endurance is based upon alot of factors but simply put I was able to tell a difference when I was taking vs. not taking BCAA+SAA.

    strength: 5/5 Strength is subjective but the benefits of this supplement are a no brainer to aid in this category. I gave it a 5/5 because I feel that BCAAs in any form are a must have.

    recovery: 4.5/5 Not a perfect 5 because it won't keep DOMs away. But DOMs with and without BCAA+SAA are night and day. I recently started a new workout (mountain dog) and it preaches highreps with LOTS of burn. BCAA+SAA have been instrumental in pushing through those workouts due to the fact that I know I can push becasue I WILL recover. Granted there is a line between recovery and over training, this product helps to skew that line


    Too long didn't read: I was given the chance to try FinaFlex BCCA+SAA and have been hooked since. This is a staple of mine, not just BCAAs but FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA!!!
    Hey bro..............we had to wait, but damn, that's a good and detailed review.

    Glad you enjoyed it, and keep enjoying in......basic staple for me too
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  28. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Hey bro..............we had to wait, but damn, that's a good and detailed review.

    Glad you enjoyed it, and keep enjoying in......basic staple for me too
    I owed you guys a good review. Not going to bore you with excuses and what not, i will simply say that my sleep has been for shît the last few months and is taking its toll on me. Still I meant everything i said. I added it to the Product Review Section as well
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  29. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    2006181

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    I owed you guys a good review. Not going to bore you with excuses and what not, i will simply say that my sleep has been for shît the last few months and is taking its toll on me. Still I meant everything i said. I added it to the Product Review Section as well
    Thanks bro....appreciate it. Hope your sleeping problems go away soon
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 01:42 PM
  2. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 10:16 PM
  3. GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    By PalmFist in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
  5. Bob Sapp crushing an apple in his hand
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in