FinaFlex provides an APPLE FUSION reaction BCAA/SAA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ciompound super sets are Brutal the trick is to lower the total number of sets or just do one combo say 7 times and go home. It's still fuggin awful though.
    Right on, good advice. Ill def lower the set number since I love supersets and don't want to drop em completely.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

2. Precisely what has already been recommended. On cycle lots of volume and intensity, in PCT lower volume at same intensity or greater. YOu want to challenge the muscle fiber with the same strength requirements but less volume since recovery is going to be hampered a bit in PCT.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    quite frankly as I said before this is now going to be a staple for me. This one of the best tasting BCAA's I have tried and, oh yea, as a bonus has SAA's...which my previous BCAA supp did not.
    we are unique in not only including SAAs, but those are GENUINE silk aminos as well (not synthetic, which is incomplete amino chain) - that point cannot be stressed enough

glad you are enjoying!

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we are unique in not only including SAAs, but those are GENUINE silk aminos as well (not synthetic, which is incomplete amino chain) - that point cannot be stressed enough

glad you are enjoying!
    Just more reasons to love FinaFlex!

5. Pretty good chest and back yesterday.... Strength has come down some but overall i am miles from where i was pre-cycle. After some advice I am dropping some sets but trying to keep the weight up.
    Incline
    205x10
    215x10
    225x8
    235x7
    245x4 followed with 135 to exhaustion ( slow and squeeze )
    Standing t-bar rows
    100x12
    110x12
    120x10
    130x8
    140x6 followed with 100 to exhaustion ( speed and explosive )
    Flat fly "ss" upright dips
    35x10 "ss" bwx14 3sets
    Hammer lat pull down
    110 ( each arm ) x12 x3sets
    Band chest press
    Red band x14x3sets

Incline walk for 152cals

6. Never going to keep 100% but you are doing an awesome job holding on to the strength for the most part buddy. How are the DOMS and recovery lately with the BCAA+SAA so far?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Never going to keep 100% but you are doing an awesome job holding on to the strength for the most part buddy. How are the DOMS and recovery lately with the BCAA+SAA so far?
    Apple Fusion is keep those DOMS to a minimal bro! Outstanding recovery, maybe sore for a day at most and not near what it was pre-cycle for as hard as i am still lifting. Recovery at this point 4 out of 5.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Apple Fusion is keep those DOMS to a minimal bro! Outstanding recovery, maybe sore for a day at most and not near what it was pre-cycle for as hard as i am still lifting. Recovery at this point 4 out of 5.
    I and doing 7 sets on quads and 7 sets on hams then 7 Fst sets on top of that for each after walking 5 K to the gym. I take a heaping scoop during and one about 2 hours later. The only doms I have experienced was the first week and I am about to turn 55 in July. Nuff Said.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I and doing 7 sets on quads and 7 sets on hams then 7 Fst sets on top of that for each after walking 5 K to the gym. I take a heaping scoop during and one about 2 hours later. The only doms I have experienced was the first week and I am about to turn 55 in July. Nuff Said.
    Yup!!!

10. Did I mention I love me some Apple Fusion! One of the few amino drinks I will actually just put in water by itself. Often with others I mix half sugar free coolaid type mix into them.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Did I mention I love me some Apple Fusion! One of the few amino drinks I will actually just put in water by itself. Often with others I mix half sugar free coolaid type mix into them.
    1 Apple fusion a day...keeps the doctor away
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. bench strenght test tonight, nothing crazy just seing if it is still there.

flat bench
    225x10
    265x6
    295x3
    225x10
    225x8
    **pre-cycle PR was 260x1

incline db
    80x6
    70x8
    60x12

hex press
    45x15
    45x15
    45x15

upright dips
    bwx12
    bwx12
    bwx12

incline walk 20mins 294cals

def missed my Apple Fusion, I lifted friday and forgot to take it with me to the wedding this weekend....had some DOMs I was not used to. Back in the saddle now though

13. Gotta stay with that Apple Fusion brother! My last scoop is awaiting use them it's wait time until I get some new wonderfulness

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gotta stay with that Apple Fusion brother! My last scoop is awaiting use them it's wait time until I get some new wonderfulness
    you get a chance to try the other flavs yet monte?
    apple fusion my personal fav, but I like blue raspberry a lot too..

15. The blue raspberry is pretty awesome

Me likey

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    OLYMPUS UK REP

16. Yeah blue ras.is next on the list. My favorite supplement flavor

17. Never been a big raspberry fan, but i may try it to change things up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Yah traditionaly blue raz would have been my favorite but this apple is pretty damn good so it edges blue razz out.

19. On vacation, will jump back in thread next wk.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    On vacation, will jump back in thread next wk.
    Have a nice vacation......see you next week
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Enjoy your vaca and the Blue Raspberry is off the chain. I still like the Apple Fusion better but that one earns the silver medal.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Enjoy your vaca and the Blue Raspberry is off the chain. I still like the Apple Fusion better but that one earns the silver medal.
    Seems we are all in agreement ...

23. Bump?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bump?
    ahaa yeah haven't seen this thread for awhile..he must've extended his vacation

25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahaa yeah haven't seen this thread for awhile..he must've extended his vacation
    M.I.A.?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

26. Hiatus from AM due to lost motivation in Pct and just busy with family events. As of now things are getting back on track and i am actually on my 2nd tub of bcaa/saa now....if that doesn't speak to its effectiveness. I'll get a proper review up soon.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Hiatus from AM due to lost motivation in Pct and just busy with family events. As of now things are getting back on track and i am actually on my 2nd tub of bcaa/saa now....if that doesn't speak to its effectiveness. I'll get a proper review up soon.
    Time to get back on track bro and kick it into high gear!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

28. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Time to get back on track bro and kick it into high gear!
    Indeed, got my bloods back and the number were good to go! Game on!

29. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Ready when you are!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

30. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

That's good news!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 03:42 PM
  2. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
  3. GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    By PalmFist in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:52 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
  5. Bob Sapp crushing an apple in his hand
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11