GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)

  1. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)


    Thanks MAN Sports for being patient while I completed a PWO log.

    I am a soldier a Ranger Training Brigade. I do P90X everyday and supplement with some sweet lifts. I am in cut mode for a couple more weeks, then I will be undertaking a natty bulk with my brother and sponsored by MAN Sports!! We will be using PR-XT weeks 1-6 and Nolvadren XT weeks 4-8. I think I hve that right.

    Anyways, I am ging to log this for as many workouts as I can get out of it.

  2. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Today

    I took a full scoop (2 servings) of Gameday. I can honestly say that I like the flavor. It is fruit punch but very mild.
    15 minutes later I was walking to the gym and I felt it slap me in the face, so I picked up a light jog. I got in thre, loaded up the Barbell for bench and the barbell for deads. Superset. I set a PR on Bench press and did my previous PR with deads. I then set up for my next superset which was DB Decline bench and romanian deads. I did 1 set of each and was called back to work. Once at work I was bouncing off the walls. In a good way.

    I had energy straight through about 6 hours later when I came home and executed P90X. Nice. 1scoop was not too much at all.

    I will update again tomorrow. Legs and Back day with possibly shoulders and triceps too.
  3. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today

    I took a full scoop (2 servings) of Gameday. I can honestly say that I like the flavor. It is fruit punch but very mild.
    15 minutes later I was walking to the gym and I felt it slap me in the face, so I picked up a light jog. I got in thre, loaded up the Barbell for bench and the barbell for deads. Superset. I set a PR on Bench press and did my previous PR with deads. I then set up for my next superset which was DB Decline bench and romanian deads. I did 1 set of each and was called back to work. Once at work I was bouncing off the walls. In a good way.

    I had energy straight through about 6 hours later when I came home and executed P90X. Nice. 1scoop was not too much at all.

    I will update again tomorrow. Legs and Back day with possibly shoulders and triceps too.
    I love doing chest/deads and back/squats. Might go back to that protocol soon to switch things up a bit. That sustained energy carried through 6 hours later? DAAAANG!
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Today I took another full scoop and did P90X Legs and Back at home at 0300. Smashed through that with total energy and focus. I am not going to list the moves for that one, but there were 24 total moves made up of squats, lunges, pullups, chinups, and the like. Then I did P90X Mammoth UML (upper middle lower) because I was still fired up and ready to go. Those 2 together was almost 2 hours.

    I came to work at 0545 with a ton of energy. For Army PT I went to the gym at 0630 and did P90X Shoulders and Arms. I will list the moves for this one:

    All weights were dumbells
    (repsxweight)

    Superset #1-

    Alternating Shoulder press - 10x45
    In and Out Bicep curls- 16x35
    Two arm tricep kickbacks- 10x35
    *Repeat once*

    Superset #2-

    Deep Swimmers Press- 8x35
    Full supination concentration curls- 8x35
    Dips- 45
    *repeat*

    Superset #3

    Upright Rows- 8x40
    Static Arm Curls- 16x25
    Flip Grip Tricep Kickbacks- 10x20
    *repeat*

    Superset #4

    Seated two angle shoulder fly's- 16x20
    Crouching Cohen curls- 8x25
    Lying Down tricep extensions- 8x35
    *repeat*

    Superset #5

    In and Out straight arm shoulder fly's- 16x15
    Congdon Curls- 8x35
    Side-tri rise- NONE (hips can't take this move)
    *repeat*


    That concludes the weighted portion of the day's workout.
    I am impressed so far with the intense energy and stamina from this PWO. I may take another half scoop before I do Insanity at about 1100.
    I will log it if I do.
  5. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I love doing chest/deads and back/squats. Might go back to that protocol soon to switch things up a bit. That sustained energy carried through 6 hours later? DAAAANG!
    Yep. It is pretty wild huh?

    I am beat right now though.
  6. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today I took another full scoop and did P90X Legs and Back at home at 0300. Smashed through that with total energy and focus. I am not going to list the moves for that one, but there were 24 total moves made up of squats, lunges, pullups, chinups, and the like. Then I did P90X Mammoth UML (upper middle lower) because I was still fired up and ready to go. Those 2 together was almost 2 hours.

    I came to work at 0545 with a ton of energy. For Army PT I went to the gym at 0630 and did P90X Shoulders and Arms. I will list the moves for this one:

    All weights were dumbells
    (repsxweight)

    Superset #1-

    Alternating Shoulder press - 10x45
    In and Out Bicep curls- 16x35
    Two arm tricep kickbacks- 10x35
    *Repeat once*

    Superset #2-

    Deep Swimmers Press- 8x35
    Full supination concentration curls- 8x35
    Dips- 45
    *repeat*

    Superset #3

    Upright Rows- 8x40
    Static Arm Curls- 16x25
    Flip Grip Tricep Kickbacks- 10x20
    *repeat*

    Superset #4

    Seated two angle shoulder fly's- 16x20
    Crouching Cohen curls- 8x25
    Lying Down tricep extensions- 8x35
    *repeat*

    Superset #5

    In and Out straight arm shoulder fly's- 16x15
    Congdon Curls- 8x35
    Side-tri rise- NONE (hips can't take this move)
    *repeat*


    That concludes the weighted portion of the day's workout.
    I am impressed so far with the intense energy and stamina from this PWO. I may take another half scoop before I do Insanity at about 1100.
    I will log it if I do.
    So i didn't take anymore today. I am hitting the gym first thing at about 0530 for Squats, Deads, and Chest. It is going to be game on.
  7. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Alright, got a sick workout in yesterday morning. Drank down 2 servings of GameDay and knocked this shiz out!!

    Gym session was an ass kicker and there were some PR's being smashed.
    Goes like this-
    Chest, Deads, Squats

    1st Superset

    BB Bench Press- 45x25(warmup), 135x10, 155x8, 175x4 (PR)
    BB DeadLift- 45x25, 135x12, 225x8, 255x8 (PR)
    BW Squats- 4 sets x 25 reps

    2nd Superset

    DB Decline Bench- 50x12, 55x12, 60x11 (PR)
    Romanian Deadlift- 225x5, 225x6, 225x5 (PR)
    BB Squat- 135x10, 155x10, 155x10 (my Jefit app says PR, but these were on the light side and I think I have one heavier)

    That was all, the intensity was way high so I really got a great fast workout in.
  8. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    How do you like doing squats and deads in the same workout? Lot of logs I see have each exercise get its own day. Just curious if you feel you could bust a hard squat after a hard deadlift. Would kick my butt for sure!
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    How do you like doing squats and deads in the same workout? Lot of logs I see have each exercise get its own day. Just curious if you feel you could bust a hard squat after a hard deadlift. Would kick my butt for sure!
    Sure they are close to similar.
    I am still cutting so I can do that without much sacrifice.
    During my bulk I will be more careful to isolate muscle groups for some Hypertrophy training.
    Got that MAN Sports bulk log starting in a couple weeks.
    I sent neddo mine and my brothers shipping info for the supplies. Is he in town or should I forward you the email?
    I will forward it to you so you are also tracking what we got coming up
  10. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Checking on that now for you
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Checking on that now for you
    Sweet man. He said to let him know about 10-14 days out, so we aren't behind or anything. It is going to be an epic bulk.
    Thanks.
  12. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Picture of my MAN stash.

    Name:  MAN stash.JPG
Views: 383
Size:  141.0 KB

    @RegisterJr , post your picture in here because I couldn't figure out how to add it into an email.
    I have one of these tubs of Gameday coming your way tomorrow or Tuesday.
    @neddo , @Piston Honda , there is my picture, I included a reciept with today's date for authenticity, and because I don't get the newspaper.
  13. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Last serving going down the hatch early in the morning, at about 0300. I am going to do Chest and Back, then weighted pullups to cap it off.
  14. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,092
    Rep Power
    3841418
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Picture of my MAN stash.

    Name:  MAN stash.JPG
Views: 383
Size:  141.0 KB

    @RegisterJr , post your picture in here because I couldn't figure out how to add it into an email.
    I have one of these tubs of Gameday coming your way tomorrow or Tuesday.
    @neddo , @Piston Honda , there is my picture, I included a reciept with today's date for authenticity, and because I don't get the newspaper.
    Sweet. Thanks bro.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367229464.407990.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  56.3 KB

    I can do one with my face if needed.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  15. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet. Thanks bro.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367229464.407990.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  56.3 KB

    I can do one with my face if needed.
    Good stuff
  16. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I will update my last Gameday mini log workout here in a bit.
    But, P90X Chest and Back, plus a 2.5 mile run
  17. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Bam!!
  18. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will update my last Gameday mini log workout here in a bit.
    But, P90X Chest and Back, plus a 2.5 mile run
    damn, talk about opening up a can of whoopass, looks intense MAN
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  19. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    damn, talk about opening up a can of whoopass, looks intense MAN
    Yeah, thanks!

    I left all of my numbers at work, but let me tell you I smashed through some serious reps/weights. Moved up in weight and reps across the board.
    Where did I get the energy to run after that? GAMEDAY!
    Good stuff. That was my first run since about mid sepember 2012, before my hip surgeries.

    Final review coming in the morning.

    This stuff has energy longevity in the system, which makes it great for endurance type training and high intensity weight lifting.


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
  20. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Yeah, thanks!

    I left all of my numbers at work, but let me tell you I smashed through some serious reps/weights. Moved up in weight and reps across the board.
    Where did I get the energy to run after that? GAMEDAY!
    Good stuff. That was my first run since about mid sepember 2012, before my hip surgeries.

    Final review coming in the morning.

    This stuff has energy longevity in the system, which makes it great for endurance type training and high intensity weight lifting.

    Sent from my iPhone while driving
    Hopefully you used the speech function! Updates can wait til you're safe buddy.
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Bump for the final update!
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Right on.
    It is coming!!
    Gimme a few!


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
  23. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Right on.
    It is coming!!
    Gimme a few!


    Sent from my iPhone while driving
    Of course, especially when your profile mentions you own assault weapons! *backs away slowly* No rush sir! *runs*
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Ok. I will do my final review here and copy/ paste it into the review section

    First impression: packaging looks very appealing. Honestly I bought 2 full size tubs while waiting on the log tub, couldn't help myself at the kickoff stack price. Upon opening the container I smelled the powdery goodness and it smelled nice; a hint of fruit punch. I am not a huge fruit punch lover, but I don't really drink PWO's for flavor.... We'll get to the flavor.
    The powder was slightly red with a pinkish tint. No clumps, uniform throughout.

    Mix-ability- what mix Mix-ability? I didn't have to mix it really, all i did was drop it in the water and swirl a bit, and it ALL dissolved thoroughly. Impressive

    Taste- DAMN fine for fruit punch, if you really want to call it that. Not too sweet, not tart, just right. I actually found myself sipping it and I never do that with a PWO.

    Energy- BAM! I jumped right into a full scoop because i have a high stim tolerance. I had to break a couple extra seconds between reps the first time I took it. Heart rate stayed up throughout. No jitters, no ridiculous restlessness, just a clean and super energized experience. No crash either, i stayed energized for a few hours afterwards and never really noticed the stim fade out.

    Focus- MAN, I was in the gym with a mission to kill some weights and smash some PR's, and smash some PR's I did. Totally impressed with the focus with GAMEDAY!

    Conclusion- overall, this turned out to be an all around great PWO for endurance and strength, or any combo of the two. I did P90x, lifts, and did a 2.5 mile run with it and i powered through it all like a champ. I am looking forward to my upcoming MAN sponsored bulk and i will be logging my full tub of GAMEDAY right along with PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.

    If you haven't tried it already, get some Gameday, you will love it.

    Thanks MAN!!



    Sent from my iPhone while driving
  25. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Damn, I guess there is nowhere to post the review
  26. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Damn, I guess there is nowhere to post the review
    Looking into this issue...can't figure out why that is.
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,220
    Rep Power
    2761792
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Looking into this issue...can't figure out why that is.
    Yeah. Same issue. It said contact forum admin or something but I was at work so it never got fixed. Gave it 5 stats on nutra after logging in though.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  28. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,220
    Rep Power
    2761792
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    2.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ok. I will do my final review here and copy/ paste it into the review section

    First impression: packaging looks very appealing. Honestly I bought 2 full size tubs while waiting on the log tub, couldn't help myself at the kickoff stack price. Upon opening the container I smelled the powdery goodness and it smelled nice; a hint of fruit punch. I am not a huge fruit punch lover, but I don't really drink PWO's for flavor.... We'll get to the flavor.
    The powder was slightly red with a pinkish tint. No clumps, uniform throughout.

    Mix-ability- what mix Mix-ability? I didn't have to mix it really, all i did was drop it in the water and swirl a bit, and it ALL dissolved thoroughly. Impressive

    Taste- DAMN fine for fruit punch, if you really want to call it that. Not too sweet, not tart, just right. I actually found myself sipping it and I never do that with a PWO.

    Energy- BAM! I jumped right into a full scoop because i have a high stim tolerance. I had to break a couple extra seconds between reps the first time I took it. Heart rate stayed up throughout. No jitters, no ridiculous restlessness, just a clean and super energized experience. No crash either, i stayed energized for a few hours afterwards and never really noticed the stim fade out.

    Focus- MAN, I was in the gym with a mission to kill some weights and smash some PR's, and smash some PR's I did. Totally impressed with the focus with GAMEDAY!

    Conclusion- overall, this turned out to be an all around great PWO for endurance and strength, or any combo of the two. I did P90x, lifts, and did a 2.5 mile run with it and i powered through it all like a champ. I am looking forward to my upcoming MAN sponsored bulk and i will be logging my full tub of GAMEDAY right along with PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.

    If you haven't tried it already, get some Gameday, you will love it.

    Thanks MAN!!

    Sent from my iPhone while driving
    Great review. I loved it too!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  29. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    @neddo

    Can't send you a pm bro. We have all of the supps, we are good to go.
  30. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I cleared it brew, my bad.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  31. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,327
    Rep Power
    8589117
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    63.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Yeah. Same issue. It said contact forum admin or something but I was at work so it never got fixed. Gave it 5 stats on nutra after logging in though.
    Problem fixed!
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,092
    Rep Power
    3841418
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I cleared it brew, my bad.
    Mmm, Brew...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:21 PM
  2. MAN Sports FIGURE FUEL Logging for the ladies !!
    By learn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 06:43 AM
  4. KJ's R4W New 5cap Formula Sponsored Mini-Log...
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 01:15 PM
  5. Macedaddy has a rush of Adrenalean (sponsored) Mini-log
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in