GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks MAN Sports for being patient while I completed a PWO log.

I am a soldier a Ranger Training Brigade. I do P90X everyday and supplement with some sweet lifts. I am in cut mode for a couple more weeks, then I will be undertaking a natty bulk with my brother and sponsored by MAN Sports!! We will be using PR-XT weeks 1-6 and Nolvadren XT weeks 4-8. I think I hve that right.

Anyways, I am ging to log this for as many workouts as I can get out of it.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today

I took a full scoop (2 servings) of Gameday. I can honestly say that I like the flavor. It is fruit punch but very mild.
15 minutes later I was walking to the gym and I felt it slap me in the face, so I picked up a light jog. I got in thre, loaded up the Barbell for bench and the barbell for deads. Superset. I set a PR on Bench press and did my previous PR with deads. I then set up for my next superset which was DB Decline bench and romanian deads. I did 1 set of each and was called back to work. Once at work I was bouncing off the walls. In a good way.

I had energy straight through about 6 hours later when I came home and executed P90X. Nice. 1scoop was not too much at all.

I will update again tomorrow. Legs and Back day with possibly shoulders and triceps too.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today

I took a full scoop (2 servings) of Gameday. I can honestly say that I like the flavor. It is fruit punch but very mild.
15 minutes later I was walking to the gym and I felt it slap me in the face, so I picked up a light jog. I got in thre, loaded up the Barbell for bench and the barbell for deads. Superset. I set a PR on Bench press and did my previous PR with deads. I then set up for my next superset which was DB Decline bench and romanian deads. I did 1 set of each and was called back to work. Once at work I was bouncing off the walls. In a good way.

I had energy straight through about 6 hours later when I came home and executed P90X. Nice. 1scoop was not too much at all.

I will update again tomorrow. Legs and Back day with possibly shoulders and triceps too.
I love doing chest/deads and back/squats. Might go back to that protocol soon to switch things up a bit. That sustained energy carried through 6 hours later? DAAAANG!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I took another full scoop and did P90X Legs and Back at home at 0300. Smashed through that with total energy and focus. I am not going to list the moves for that one, but there were 24 total moves made up of squats, lunges, pullups, chinups, and the like. Then I did P90X Mammoth UML (upper middle lower) because I was still fired up and ready to go. Those 2 together was almost 2 hours.

I came to work at 0545 with a ton of energy. For Army PT I went to the gym at 0630 and did P90X Shoulders and Arms. I will list the moves for this one:

All weights were dumbells
(repsxweight)

Superset #1-

Alternating Shoulder press - 10x45
In and Out Bicep curls- 16x35
Two arm tricep kickbacks- 10x35
*Repeat once*

Superset #2-

Deep Swimmers Press- 8x35
Full supination concentration curls- 8x35
Dips- 45
*repeat*

Superset #3

Upright Rows- 8x40
Static Arm Curls- 16x25
Flip Grip Tricep Kickbacks- 10x20
*repeat*

Superset #4

Seated two angle shoulder fly's- 16x20
Crouching Cohen curls- 8x25
Lying Down tricep extensions- 8x35
*repeat*

Superset #5

In and Out straight arm shoulder fly's- 16x15
Congdon Curls- 8x35
Side-tri rise- NONE (hips can't take this move)
*repeat*

That concludes the weighted portion of the day's workout.
I am impressed so far with the intense energy and stamina from this PWO. I may take another half scoop before I do Insanity at about 1100.
I will log it if I do.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love doing chest/deads and back/squats. Might go back to that protocol soon to switch things up a bit. That sustained energy carried through 6 hours later? DAAAANG!
Yep. It is pretty wild huh?

I am beat right now though.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I took another full scoop and did P90X Legs and Back at home at 0300. Smashed through that with total energy and focus. I am not going to list the moves for that one, but there were 24 total moves made up of squats, lunges, pullups, chinups, and the like. Then I did P90X Mammoth UML (upper middle lower) because I was still fired up and ready to go. Those 2 together was almost 2 hours.

I came to work at 0545 with a ton of energy. For Army PT I went to the gym at 0630 and did P90X Shoulders and Arms. I will list the moves for this one:

All weights were dumbells
(repsxweight)

Superset #1-

Alternating Shoulder press - 10x45
In and Out Bicep curls- 16x35
Two arm tricep kickbacks- 10x35
*Repeat once*

Superset #2-

Deep Swimmers Press- 8x35
Full supination concentration curls- 8x35
Dips- 45
*repeat*

Superset #3

Upright Rows- 8x40
Static Arm Curls- 16x25
Flip Grip Tricep Kickbacks- 10x20
*repeat*

Superset #4

Seated two angle shoulder fly's- 16x20
Crouching Cohen curls- 8x25
Lying Down tricep extensions- 8x35
*repeat*

Superset #5

In and Out straight arm shoulder fly's- 16x15
Congdon Curls- 8x35
Side-tri rise- NONE (hips can't take this move)
*repeat*

That concludes the weighted portion of the day's workout.
I am impressed so far with the intense energy and stamina from this PWO. I may take another half scoop before I do Insanity at about 1100.
I will log it if I do.
So i didn't take anymore today. I am hitting the gym first thing at about 0530 for Squats, Deads, and Chest. It is going to be game on.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, got a sick workout in yesterday morning. Drank down 2 servings of GameDay and knocked this shiz out!!

Gym session was an ass kicker and there were some PR's being smashed.
Goes like this-
Chest, Deads, Squats

1st Superset

BB Bench Press- 45x25(warmup), 135x10, 155x8, 175x4 (PR)
BB DeadLift- 45x25, 135x12, 225x8, 255x8 (PR)
BW Squats- 4 sets x 25 reps

2nd Superset

DB Decline Bench- 50x12, 55x12, 60x11 (PR)
Romanian Deadlift- 225x5, 225x6, 225x5 (PR)
BB Squat- 135x10, 155x10, 155x10 (my Jefit app says PR, but these were on the light side and I think I have one heavier)

That was all, the intensity was way high so I really got a great fast workout in.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like doing squats and deads in the same workout? Lot of logs I see have each exercise get its own day. Just curious if you feel you could bust a hard squat after a hard deadlift. Would kick my butt for sure!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like doing squats and deads in the same workout? Lot of logs I see have each exercise get its own day. Just curious if you feel you could bust a hard squat after a hard deadlift. Would kick my butt for sure!
Sure they are close to similar.
I am still cutting so I can do that without much sacrifice.
During my bulk I will be more careful to isolate muscle groups for some Hypertrophy training.
Got that MAN Sports bulk log starting in a couple weeks.
I sent neddo mine and my brothers shipping info for the supplies. Is he in town or should I forward you the email?
I will forward it to you so you are also tracking what we got coming up

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking on that now for you

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picture of my MAN stash.

MAN stash.JPG

RegisterJr , post your picture in here because I couldn't figure out how to add it into an email.
I have one of these tubs of Gameday coming your way tomorrow or Tuesday.
neddo , Piston Honda , there is my picture, I included a reciept with today's date for authenticity, and because I don't get the newspaper.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last serving going down the hatch early in the morning, at about 0300. I am going to do Chest and Back, then weighted pullups to cap it off.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture of my MAN stash.

View attachment 79830

RegisterJr , post your picture in here because I couldn't figure out how to add it into an email.
I have one of these tubs of Gameday coming your way tomorrow or Tuesday.
neddo , Piston Honda , there is my picture, I included a reciept with today's date for authenticity, and because I don't get the newspaper.
Sweet. Thanks bro.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367229464.407990.jpg

I can do one with my face if needed.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will update my last Gameday mini log workout here in a bit.
But, P90X Chest and Back, plus a 2.5 mile run

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I will update my last Gameday mini log workout here in a bit.
But, P90X Chest and Back, plus a 2.5 mile run
damn, talk about opening up a can of whoopass, looks intense MAN

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, talk about opening up a can of whoopass, looks intense MAN
Yeah, thanks!

I left all of my numbers at work, but let me tell you I smashed through some serious reps/weights. Moved up in weight and reps across the board.
Where did I get the energy to run after that? GAMEDAY!
Good stuff. That was my first run since about mid sepember 2012, before my hip surgeries.

Final review coming in the morning.

This stuff has energy longevity in the system, which makes it great for endurance type training and high intensity weight lifting.

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, thanks!

I left all of my numbers at work, but let me tell you I smashed through some serious reps/weights. Moved up in weight and reps across the board.
Where did I get the energy to run after that? GAMEDAY!
Good stuff. That was my first run since about mid sepember 2012, before my hip surgeries.

Final review coming in the morning.

This stuff has energy longevity in the system, which makes it great for endurance type training and high intensity weight lifting.

Hopefully you used the speech function! Updates can wait til you're safe buddy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for the final update!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on.
It is coming!!
Gimme a few!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on.
It is coming!!
Gimme a few!

Of course, especially when your profile mentions you own assault weapons! *backs away slowly* No rush sir! *runs*

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I will do my final review here and copy/ paste it into the review section

First impression: packaging looks very appealing. Honestly I bought 2 full size tubs while waiting on the log tub, couldn't help myself at the kickoff stack price. Upon opening the container I smelled the powdery goodness and it smelled nice; a hint of fruit punch. I am not a huge fruit punch lover, but I don't really drink PWO's for flavor.... We'll get to the flavor.
The powder was slightly red with a pinkish tint. No clumps, uniform throughout.

Mix-ability- what mix Mix-ability? I didn't have to mix it really, all i did was drop it in the water and swirl a bit, and it ALL dissolved thoroughly. Impressive

Taste- DAMN fine for fruit punch, if you really want to call it that. Not too sweet, not tart, just right. I actually found myself sipping it and I never do that with a PWO.

Energy- BAM! I jumped right into a full scoop because i have a high stim tolerance. I had to break a couple extra seconds between reps the first time I took it. Heart rate stayed up throughout. No jitters, no ridiculous restlessness, just a clean and super energized experience. No crash either, i stayed energized for a few hours afterwards and never really noticed the stim fade out.

Focus- MAN, I was in the gym with a mission to kill some weights and smash some PR's, and smash some PR's I did. Totally impressed with the focus with GAMEDAY!

Conclusion- overall, this turned out to be an all around great PWO for endurance and strength, or any combo of the two. I did P90x, lifts, and did a 2.5 mile run with it and i powered through it all like a champ. I am looking forward to my upcoming MAN sponsored bulk and i will be logging my full tub of GAMEDAY right along with PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.

If you haven't tried it already, get some Gameday, you will love it.

Thanks MAN!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into this issue...can't figure out why that is.
Yeah. Same issue. It said contact forum admin or something but I was at work so it never got fixed. Gave it 5 stats on nutra after logging in though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I will do my final review here and copy/ paste it into the review section

First impression: packaging looks very appealing. Honestly I bought 2 full size tubs while waiting on the log tub, couldn't help myself at the kickoff stack price. Upon opening the container I smelled the powdery goodness and it smelled nice; a hint of fruit punch. I am not a huge fruit punch lover, but I don't really drink PWO's for flavor.... We'll get to the flavor.
The powder was slightly red with a pinkish tint. No clumps, uniform throughout.

Mix-ability- what mix Mix-ability? I didn't have to mix it really, all i did was drop it in the water and swirl a bit, and it ALL dissolved thoroughly. Impressive

Taste- DAMN fine for fruit punch, if you really want to call it that. Not too sweet, not tart, just right. I actually found myself sipping it and I never do that with a PWO.

Energy- BAM! I jumped right into a full scoop because i have a high stim tolerance. I had to break a couple extra seconds between reps the first time I took it. Heart rate stayed up throughout. No jitters, no ridiculous restlessness, just a clean and super energized experience. No crash either, i stayed energized for a few hours afterwards and never really noticed the stim fade out.

Focus- MAN, I was in the gym with a mission to kill some weights and smash some PR's, and smash some PR's I did. Totally impressed with the focus with GAMEDAY!

Conclusion- overall, this turned out to be an all around great PWO for endurance and strength, or any combo of the two. I did P90x, lifts, and did a 2.5 mile run with it and i powered through it all like a champ. I am looking forward to my upcoming MAN sponsored bulk and i will be logging my full tub of GAMEDAY right along with PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.

If you haven't tried it already, get some Gameday, you will love it.

Thanks MAN!!

Great review. I loved it too!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
neddo

Can't send you a pm bro. We have all of the supps, we are good to go.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Same issue. It said contact forum admin or something but I was at work so it never got fixed. Gave it 5 stats on nutra after logging in though.
Problem fixed!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established