Athletix Non Stim Sample Review!!

  1. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,647
    Rep Power
    5290797
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Athletix Non Stim Sample Review!!


    Thanks JD for picking me as one of the reviewers for the new Non-Stim Pre from Athletix

    Taste: 5/5 First let me say I love the no artificial colors! White Watermelon is what I called it. I mixed it with just under 10oz of water, so it would be a little sour. It had an awesome Watermelon kick, without being over the top fake tasting. I would say it compares to CL WhiteFlood Watermelon taste wise, just a little less sour.

    Mixabilty: 3/5 The Dippin dots as we have been calling them, were pretty hard to dissolve. Not really a big deal to me. I assumed it may contain nitrates, so I was swishing it around in my mouth. I found myself kinda crunching the little dots lol. I threw some water in my shaker and just drank the rest of the floaters problem solved.

    Pump: 4/5 I would say that it gave me just the right amount of pump. I suppose it should be a 5/5 because to me, sometimes a major pump hinders my lifts. I did chest/tris and by my 2nd set my shoulders felt like they were blowing up. I did notice my veins were poking out a little more than usual, I have a lot of body fat but could still see them.

    Energy: 4/5 So i have been on a break from Alphamine and have been super tired everyday. I was really run down, and not feeling like working out. I figured that would be perfect time to try the Non Stim. Within 10 mins of taking it(Maybe slight placebo as well, anticipation for new product) I forgot all about being tired. I was able to do my chest/tri routine, 30sec rest between sets, also I throw in some jump rope between sets, and medicine ball throw against trampoline. I felt like I could have kept going.

    Focus: 5/5 Here is the best part for me. I had read other reviews saying it may take a little longer to kick in. I decided to take a few minutes to clean my car out for a road trip to Wisconsin Dells this weekend. It started with just throwing out some paper, putting ice scrapers away. Then I got wipes, and wiped the dash, console, back of seats, doors, etc. All this within 15mins. I was so focused on cleaning the car, that I had to remind myself to go to gym. The whole drive there, I was locked in, felt just as focused as I would from Stim products. I also had a very good mind/muscle connection going. While doing dips I swear I felt every fiber twitching. I am using Versa1, so it may be a nice synergy.

    Overall: 5/5 I would say for a Non Stim, it would be hard for me personally to not give it a 5/5. I was locked in, alert, had a good pump, and it tasted good. I really can't wait to give it another go. I kind of messed up by focusing on cleaning the car, wish I would have headed straight to gym. I have been looking for a good non-stim, for times when I'm running Alphamine.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  2. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,719
    Rep Power
    2576842
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thanks JD for picking me as one of the reviewers for the new Non-Stim Pre from Athletix

    Taste: 5/5 First let me say I love the no artificial colors! White Watermelon is what I called it. I mixed it with just under 10oz of water, so it would be a little sour. It had an awesome Watermelon kick, without being over the top fake tasting. I would say it compares to CL WhiteFlood Watermelon taste wise, just a little less sour.

    Mixabilty: 3/5 The Dippin dots as we have been calling them, were pretty hard to dissolve. Not really a big deal to me. I assumed it may contain nitrates, so I was swishing it around in my mouth. I found myself kinda crunching the little dots lol. I threw some water in my shaker and just drank the rest of the floaters problem solved.

    Pump: 4/5 I would say that it gave me just the right amount of pump. I suppose it should be a 5/5 because to me, sometimes a major pump hinders my lifts. I did chest/tris and by my 2nd set my shoulders felt like they were blowing up. I did notice my veins were poking out a little more than usual, I have a lot of body fat but could still see them.

    Energy: 4/5 So i have been on a break from Alphamine and have been super tired everyday. I was really run down, and not feeling like working out. I figured that would be perfect time to try the Non Stim. Within 10 mins of taking it(Maybe slight placebo as well, anticipation for new product) I forgot all about being tired. I was able to do my chest/tri routine, 30sec rest between sets, also I throw in some jump rope between sets, and medicine ball throw against trampoline. I felt like I could have kept going.

    Focus: 5/5 Here is the best part for me. I had read other reviews saying it may take a little longer to kick in. I decided to take a few minutes to clean my car out for a road trip to Wisconsin Dells this weekend. It started with just throwing out some paper, putting ice scrapers away. Then I got wipes, and wiped the dash, console, back of seats, doors, etc. All this within 15mins. I was so focused on cleaning the car, that I had to remind myself to go to gym. The whole drive there, I was locked in, felt just as focused as I would from Stim products. I also had a very good mind/muscle connection going. While doing dips I swear I felt every fiber twitching. I am using Versa1, so it may be a nice synergy.

    Overall: 5/5 I would say for a Non Stim, it would be hard for me personally to not give it a 5/5. I was locked in, alert, had a good pump, and it tasted good. I really can't wait to give it another go. I kind of messed up by focusing on cleaning the car, wish I would have headed straight to gym. I have been looking for a good non-stim, for times when I'm running Alphamine.
    Love the detail in your review cubsfan! Thanks for writing it up for us!
  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728247
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great detailed review, love it, thanks for the awesome feedback!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,647
    Rep Power
    5290797
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great detailed review, love it, thanks for the awesome feedback!
    No Problem. Thanks for choosing me.


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Love the detail in your review cubsfan! Thanks for writing it up for us!
    No Problem, Thanks!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  5. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728247
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump for this awesome review!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  6. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,719
    Rep Power
    2576842
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:42 PM
  2. Review on Athletix New STIM-FREE preworkout
    By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:27 AM
  3. Superdrol NG non-believer's sample review (DID NOT LIKE)
    By sweetdaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in