Staying Powerful in PCT with Formutech's Volatile

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Man Volatile just never seems like a bad idea before a lift.... 2 scoops and wrecked speedbench & chest/tris. I feel like mentioning the pump effect from volatile every time because I notice it every time in the gym; it's great - tonight was no exception.

    Speedbench 135x5, 185x5, 205x3x8 sets (more weight than ever used for this, felt faster than ever, 1 min rests which is less than ever too)
    Incline Db Press 80s x12, 90s x8, 100s x6, x4 (PR's all day)
    Incline Hexpress 40s x15, 50s x12, 60s x10, x8
    Dips BWx15, BW+25lbs x10, x9, x11
    Low Pulley Cable Flyes 20/side x15, 25x15, 30x13
    Tricep Straightbar Pushdown 65x15, 80x12, 95x8 ds 65x3 pause x5 pause x6
    High Pulley Cable Flyes 25/side x15, 30x12, 35x10 ds 20x a bunch

    Can't tell you why, but bench seems to not be suffering the slightest with me dropping weight or eating at a deficit - feel like I'm continuing to strengthen upper body-wise
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Nice job bro! I only tried a couple samples but I agree the pumps from Volatile are insane!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Nice hyde. You likin you some volatile huh? I only tried two samples.. it was good. Wish i coulda tried two scoops at once
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Also, 1 & 2/3 scoop Dymatize Cinnamon Roll Casein + 1 scoop Apple Cider Humapro = 25g fast protein equivalent & about 40g slow, 200 calories, low-glycemic, only 8g carbs. And tastes like drinking a bowl of applejacks!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice hyde. You likin you some volatile huh? I only tried two samples.. it was good. Wish i coulda tried two scoops at once
    1.5-2 scoops is where it's at for me.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    1.5-2 scoops is where it's at for me.
    2 scoops was enjoyable for me!Will be getting a tub to run in the future!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Blowing it up in here brotha!
    Independent Review

  8. Keep killing it dude! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Also, 1 & 2/3 scoop Dymatize Cinnamon Roll Casein + 1 scoop Apple Cider Humapro = 25g fast protein equivalent & about 40g slow, 200 calories, low-glycemic, only 8g carbs. And tastes like drinking a bowl of applejacks!
    That sounds delish!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Keep killing it dude! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work
    That's alright Swanky; you're still right here in my heart...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    That's alright Swanky; you're still right here in my heart...
    That's what I like to hear. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

    Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

    Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

    Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
    Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)



    5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

    Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

    Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

    Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
    Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)



    5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.
    Glad to hear things are good man!! Nice numbers!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. So much winning in this post I have no idea where to start. Just one of those days it's great to be alive!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

    Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

    Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

    Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
    Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)

    5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.
    Sounds like a great day!!

    I love those high rep squats. I did [email protected] the other day and my wheels were SCREAMING!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Ya she wants to pay you back... with a beejay. Lol

    Yousa bawse with them deads!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ya she wants to pay you back... with a beejay. Lol

    Yousa bawse with them deads!
    She should've been jacking Hyde while he was jacking up the car.. Lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Sounds like a great day!!

    I love those high rep squats. I did [email protected] the other day and my wheels were SCREAMING!!
    I bet man, idk if I'd make it - I basically did half that, albeit after heavy low volume dl. I guess fresh I could, but it GVT on squat scares me bad man.

    Plus the Volatile literally had my quads and calves so pumped late in the sets I'd have to pause around rep 8 to let the swell leave my leg for a moment before continuing. Maybe it was lactic acid. But it was righteous.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ya she wants to pay you back... with a beejay. Lol

    Yousa bawse with them deads!
    I hope she does! Told the ex last night I don't wanna see her anymore btw. She's a prude so not like she's even useful for a bootycall. I don't need any more drains on my life, and she's an ex for a reason

    Thanks man; trying to keep doing what I do and get those numbers higher. My 5'7'' buddy got on a cycle of test when he had just turned 18; I remember washing dishes with him thru the end of highschool and over the summer after he just started blowing up, like 20 lbs of straight lbm at least. He had like 18" arms at the time. He deadlift 565lbs that summer. Was 18 yrs old, only been deadlifting for a year I think then, at a weight of like 170s.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Very nice work in here Hyde,I expect nothing less from you tho,keep it up!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Keep this up Hyde. You so strong lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Keep this up Hyde. You so strong lol
    Hey thanks fellas; appreciate the kind words...

    This weekend was a dietary bomb, like last weekend, but I'm still down fat from last wk so no complaints (last night consumated buddy's new apt with a bunch of smoked meats & cheeses and crab dip and junk). Thing at the gym with all my info entered said I'm 16.6% bf. But since I was full of water intraworkout prolly 17% I'm thinking (believe the extra water causing decreased resistance in the circuit speeds signal reception). It'd be sweet to be 13-14%, so gonna get back to the carb cycling tomorrow.

    No lift today, got heavy bench next in line tomorrow. After a big cheat bfast of b&g w/ hashbrowns w/ my mom, we went to my aunt's for dinner. 2 plates of homemade mac n cheese, potato salad, creamed corn, strawberry salad, greenbeans, bratwurst, and bbq chicken & 2 plates of chocolate cake and pound cake later.... I better demolish benchpress tomorrow.

    I might take a scoop of Volatile and head to the gym for a spot of cardio; see what if feels like. Will update if I try it!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Hey thanks fellas; appreciate the kind words...

    This weekend was a dietary bomb, like last weekend, but I'm still down fat from last wk so no complaints (last night consumated buddy's new apt with a bunch of smoked meats & cheeses and crab dip and junk). Thing at the gym with all my info entered said I'm 16.6% bf. But since I was full of water intraworkout prolly 17% I'm thinking (believe the extra water causing decreased resistance in the circuit speeds signal reception). It'd be sweet to be 13-14%, so gonna get back to the carb cycling tomorrow.

    No lift today, got heavy bench next in line tomorrow. After a big cheat bfast of b&g w/ hashbrowns w/ my mom, we went to my aunt's for dinner. 2 plates of homemade mac n cheese, potato salad, creamed corn, strawberry salad, greenbeans, bratwurst, and bbq chicken & 2 plates of chocolate cake and pound cake later.... I better demolish benchpress tomorrow.

    I might take a scoop of Volatile and head to the gym for a spot of cardio; see what if feels like. Will update if I try it!
    You put in very solid work and excellent effort Hyde, glad I'm in here to watch this shizz. I can't wait to hit tomorrow mornings back session nice and hard.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Hey thanks fellas; appreciate the kind words...

    This weekend was a dietary bomb, like last weekend, but I'm still down fat from last wk so no complaints (last night consumated buddy's new apt with a bunch of smoked meats & cheeses and crab dip and junk). Thing at the gym with all my info entered said I'm 16.6% bf. But since I was full of water intraworkout prolly 17% I'm thinking (believe the extra water causing decreased resistance in the circuit speeds signal reception). It'd be sweet to be 13-14%, so gonna get back to the carb cycling tomorrow.

    No lift today, got heavy bench next in line tomorrow. After a big cheat bfast of b&g w/ hashbrowns w/ my mom, we went to my aunt's for dinner. 2 plates of homemade mac n cheese, potato salad, creamed corn, strawberry salad, greenbeans, bratwurst, and bbq chicken & 2 plates of chocolate cake and pound cake later.... I better demolish benchpress tomorrow.

    I might take a scoop of Volatile and head to the gym for a spot of cardio; see what if feels like. Will update if I try it!
    You and me both. I eat pizza and hamburgers all the time. I'm lucky to have a metabolism that takes care of it. If I don't eat like that I start to feel weak and flat

  25. Appreciate that brother. You owe it to yourself to get on some Volatile and try it for yourself!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:50 AM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 08:49 PM
  3. Clomid with AI in PCT
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. hyperdrol x2 in PCT with SERM
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Log in
Log in