Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo

JD, you are the man for the samples of the new products! Got the stim-free powder and stimmed pills. Decided to try the stim-free first as I hit the gym late tonight.

First Thoughts - Is that styrofoam pieces or dipping dots in my powder? Either way I knew this would be interesting.

Mixability/Taste - I didn't have very high hopes for mixability with those pieces of "stuff" in this. It did mix very well however. The powder mixed very easily and most of the mystery pieces also mixed in. Some were left floating but this was no different than the way most BCAA products mix. The taste was very palatable and enjoyable. A nice watermelon taste that wasn't overbearing and didn't leave any chalky feelings or tastes afterwards.

Effects - Felt pretty good during the workout. Mind-muscle connection was very solid. Tried a new bicep routine tonight and though it was pretty rough, I had no problems getting through it and ended up with a killer pump.

Overall - I love my stim loaded pre-workouts, but this would be a great option for these late night gym sessions. From just one serving, it's really hard to truly assess a product but from what I saw tonight, I would definitely give this a run.

Now to get JD to let us know what in the world is in this.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great review! Can't wait to hear what you think of the stim pre-workout as well. I'm going to do my best to see if I'm able to release the ingredients tomorrow
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great review! Can't wait to hear what you think of the stim pre-workout as well. I'm going to do my best to see if I'm able to release the ingredients tomorrow
    I'll be using it tomorrow, already counting down the hours til I get back in the gym.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    JD, you are the man for the samples of the new products! Got the stim-free powder and stimmed pills. Decided to try the stim-free first as I hit the gym late tonight.

First Thoughts - Is that styrofoam pieces or dipping dots in my powder? Either way I knew this would be interesting.

Mixability/Taste - I didn't have very high hopes for mixability with those pieces of "stuff" in this. It did mix very well however. The powder mixed very easily and most of the mystery pieces also mixed in. Some were left floating but this was no different than the way most BCAA products mix. The taste was very palatable and enjoyable. A nice watermelon taste that wasn't overbearing and didn't leave any chalky feelings or tastes afterwards.

Effects - Felt pretty good during the workout. Mind-muscle connection was very solid. Tried a new bicep routine tonight and though it was pretty rough, I had no problems getting through it and ended up with a killer pump.

Overall - I love my stim loaded pre-workouts, but this would be a great option for these late night gym sessions. From just one serving, it's really hard to truly assess a product but from what I saw tonight, I would definitely give this a run.

Awesome review Capt! What, no video review? Glad to hear this non-stimmed worked well for you... I've always been a stim junkie myself but you give me high hopes for taking our non-stim as a preworkout. Especially now that I'm on day shift sometimes the only time I can get in a workout is after my shift but I don't wanna hit up mega doses of caffeine! Thanks for the review!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Awesome review Capt! What, no video review? Glad to hear this non-stimmed worked well for you... I've always been a stim junkie myself but you give me high hopes for taking our non-stim as a preworkout. Especially now that I'm on day shift sometimes the only time I can get in a workout is after my shift but I don't wanna hit up mega doses of caffeine! Thanks for the review!
    No vid this time bud. I may have to keep some of this on hand for those late night workouts when I know if I take stims I'll be up til 3 in the morning.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    No vid this time bud. I may have to keep some of this on hand for those late night workouts when I know if I take stims I'll be up til 3 in the morning.
    That is the worst... I took some Enhanced after work one day and definitely had some trouble getting to sleep when I got home. Sounds like this non-stim pre will be the answer to those kinds of nights!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Non stim is the way to go if you have to go to sleep early.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Athletix and the Cap'n making it happen: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Name:  High_Volume_large.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  71.8 KB

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mack reviews Athletix Sports new stim-free pre!
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. Best stim free PWO
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 12:05 AM
  4. Review of new pwo stim
    By bluehealer in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 7