Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away

Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Forgot to mention the 100s on db rows is a pr. Never even attempted that but with the straps it's no problem!'
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Got up this morning and did a little hiit cardio. Getting ready to head to do some grappling. I'm tired as crap so we will see how it goes.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Forgot to mention the 100s on db rows is a pr. Never even attempted that but with the straps it's no problem!'
    welcome to manhood


  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    welcome to manhood

    Lol thanks buddy!! I gotta admit I did feel pretty manly haha
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Got in a little cardio before work this morning. I walked in and was the only one there!! Wish I would have had time to train shoulders and bis but it doesn't open until 6 and I had to be to work by 7 so I will go back when I get off and kill it some more!!!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Trained bis and tris tonight. Was a little sore going in but I did some tennis ball rolling on my left bi and elbow and some stretching and a good warm up and was really able to kill it. Wasn't able to do standing db or straight bar curls unfortunately it put way to much pressure on my elbow which sucked. Felt awesome to see them all swole up again though. Was totally feeling alpha!!!

    Sticking with the 10x10 routine and was able to keep my rest times from 10 to 30 seconds.

    Standing wide grip cable curls
    50x10x10 5 second negatives
    15 second rests between sets

    Spider Curls ez bar
    This didn't bother me at all must have been the way my hand was turned?
    45x10x10
    20 second rests

    Cable Cross Curls
    15x10x10
    8 second rests

    Vbar push downs ss with rope push downs
    85x10 + 60x10x5
    30 second rests

    My arms literally looked bigger than they've ever been!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Trained bis and tris tonight. Was a little sore going in but I did some tennis ball rolling on my left bi and elbow and some stretching and a good warm up and was really able to kill it. Wasn't able to do standing db or straight bar curls unfortunately it put way to much pressure on my elbow which sucked. Felt awesome to see them all swole up again though. Was totally feeling alpha!!!

    Sticking with the 10x10 routine and was able to keep my rest times from 10 to 30 seconds.

    Standing wide grip cable curls
    50x10x10 5 second negatives
    15 second rests between sets

    Spider Curls ez bar
    This didn't bother me at all must have been the way my hand was turned?
    45x10x10
    20 second rests

    Cable Cross Curls
    15x10x10
    8 second rests

    Vbar push downs ss with rope push downs
    85x10 + 60x10x5
    30 second rests

    My arms literally looked bigger than they've ever been!
    Don't you just love the arm pump....one of the first thing people notice is your arms, the bigger the better.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Don't you just love the arm pump....one of the first thing people notice is your arms, the bigger the better.
    absolutely!!! I have people comment on it all the time
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    absolutely!!! I have people comment on it all the time
    This actually pisses me off...my arms are big I get it. But dang it why can't someone say "Dude your back is massive!" Or "Your chest looks insane!" It's always about the Damn arms lol
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This actually pisses me off...my arms are big I get it. But dang it why can't someone say "Dude your back is massive!" Or "Your chest looks insane!" It's always about the Damn arms lol
    Excellent point! They only talk about my arms which makes me feel like I'm lacking in chest/back/leg training
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This actually pisses me off...my arms are big I get it. But dang it why can't someone say "Dude your back is massive!" Or "Your chest looks insane!" It's always about the Damn arms lol
    shiz, I would just like to get compliments period
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  12. Working a 16 hr shift today so won't be able to make it to the gym
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Lol only because the gym is closed
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lol only because the gym is closed
    if you were truly dedicated you would have broken in
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    if you were truly dedicated you would have broken in
    Lol if it wasn't a base gym I would've considered it don't wanna get shot though haha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lol if it wasn't a base gym I would've considered it don't wanna get shot though haha!!
    good point....we need you alive....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    good point....we need you alive....
    Haha thanks brother!!! So many awesome Finaflex products I haven't tried. Can't go down yet
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Haha thanks brother!!! So many awesome Finaflex products I haven't tried. Can't go down yet
    My session and pics in my log today are powered by Finaflex
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Would love to follow brother! Can you post a link?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Was tired as crap today and wondering how well I'd do at the gym today. Sucked it up and killed it!!

    Rack Pull Shrugs
    135x10 10 shrugs per pull
    225x8 5 shrugs per pull
    235x6 5 shrugs per pull
    255x5 3 shrugs per pull

    Rack Pulls
    225x10
    315x8
    385x6
    405x4

    Bent over db rows
    80x10 per
    100x10 per.. (+2 reps)
    110x8 per (PR for weight)

    Face Pull SS with Straight Arm Cable Push Downs
    50x10 + 65x10
    On the face pulls I started at the bottom and raised it a couple spots after each set to the top then back down.
    10 Supersets total

    Wide Grip Lat Pulls (front)
    140x10x5
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. that what happens to me alot. I go in tired and unmotivated, then have a great session
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    that what happens to me alot. I go in tired and unmotivated, then have a great session
    Ya it's like as soon as I open the door to the gym I go into beast mode. Telling myself it's time to go to work!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    that what happens to me alot. I go in tired and unmotivated, then have a great session
    Some of my best work outs.....opposite happens too. All motivated and pumped up, come in the gym, than.....nothing
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Keeping gyno away on mdrol
    By beastybean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 07:54 PM
  2. Keep valuables away from gym
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:06 PM
  3. A Veggie A Day Keeps Doc Away
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
  4. Keeping muscle while away from the gym
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in