Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Forgot to mention the 100s on db rows is a pr. Never even attempted that but with the straps it's no problem!'
    Life's a garden, dig it

  2. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Got up this morning and did a little hiit cardio. Getting ready to head to do some grappling. I'm tired as crap so we will see how it goes.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Forgot to mention the 100s on db rows is a pr. Never even attempted that but with the straps it's no problem!'
    welcome to manhood

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    welcome to manhood

    Lol thanks buddy!! I gotta admit I did feel pretty manly haha
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Got in a little cardio before work this morning. I walked in and was the only one there!! Wish I would have had time to train shoulders and bis but it doesn't open until 6 and I had to be to work by 7 so I will go back when I get off and kill it some more!!!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Trained bis and tris tonight. Was a little sore going in but I did some tennis ball rolling on my left bi and elbow and some stretching and a good warm up and was really able to kill it. Wasn't able to do standing db or straight bar curls unfortunately it put way to much pressure on my elbow which sucked. Felt awesome to see them all swole up again though. Was totally feeling alpha!!!

    Sticking with the 10x10 routine and was able to keep my rest times from 10 to 30 seconds.

    Standing wide grip cable curls
    50x10x10 5 second negatives
    15 second rests between sets

    Spider Curls ez bar
    This didn't bother me at all must have been the way my hand was turned?
    45x10x10
    20 second rests

    Cable Cross Curls
    15x10x10
    8 second rests

    Vbar push downs ss with rope push downs
    85x10 + 60x10x5
    30 second rests

    My arms literally looked bigger than they've ever been!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Trained bis and tris tonight. Was a little sore going in but I did some tennis ball rolling on my left bi and elbow and some stretching and a good warm up and was really able to kill it. Wasn't able to do standing db or straight bar curls unfortunately it put way to much pressure on my elbow which sucked. Felt awesome to see them all swole up again though. Was totally feeling alpha!!!

    Sticking with the 10x10 routine and was able to keep my rest times from 10 to 30 seconds.

    Standing wide grip cable curls
    50x10x10 5 second negatives
    15 second rests between sets

    Spider Curls ez bar
    This didn't bother me at all must have been the way my hand was turned?
    45x10x10
    20 second rests

    Cable Cross Curls
    15x10x10
    8 second rests

    Vbar push downs ss with rope push downs
    85x10 + 60x10x5
    30 second rests

    My arms literally looked bigger than they've ever been!
    Don't you just love the arm pump....one of the first thing people notice is your arms, the bigger the better.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  8. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Don't you just love the arm pump....one of the first thing people notice is your arms, the bigger the better.
    absolutely!!! I have people comment on it all the time
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,633
    Rep Power
    7507767
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    absolutely!!! I have people comment on it all the time
    This actually pisses me off...my arms are big I get it. But dang it why can't someone say "Dude your back is massive!" Or "Your chest looks insane!" It's always about the Damn arms lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This actually pisses me off...my arms are big I get it. But dang it why can't someone say "Dude your back is massive!" Or "Your chest looks insane!" It's always about the Damn arms lol
    Excellent point! They only talk about my arms which makes me feel like I'm lacking in chest/back/leg training
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    1856196
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This actually pisses me off...my arms are big I get it. But dang it why can't someone say "Dude your back is massive!" Or "Your chest looks insane!" It's always about the Damn arms lol
    shiz, I would just like to get compliments period
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  12. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Working a 16 hr shift today so won't be able to make it to the gym
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    slacker
  14. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Lol only because the gym is closed
    Life's a garden, dig it
  15. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    1856196
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lol only because the gym is closed
    if you were truly dedicated you would have broken in
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  16. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    if you were truly dedicated you would have broken in
    Lol if it wasn't a base gym I would've considered it don't wanna get shot though haha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lol if it wasn't a base gym I would've considered it don't wanna get shot though haha!!
    good point....we need you alive....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  18. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    good point....we need you alive....
    Haha thanks brother!!! So many awesome Finaflex products I haven't tried. Can't go down yet
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,633
    Rep Power
    7507767
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Haha thanks brother!!! So many awesome Finaflex products I haven't tried. Can't go down yet
    My session and pics in my log today are powered by Finaflex
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  20. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Would love to follow brother! Can you post a link?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,633
    Rep Power
    7507767
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  22. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Was tired as crap today and wondering how well I'd do at the gym today. Sucked it up and killed it!!

    Rack Pull Shrugs
    135x10 10 shrugs per pull
    225x8 5 shrugs per pull
    235x6 5 shrugs per pull
    255x5 3 shrugs per pull

    Rack Pulls
    225x10
    315x8
    385x6
    405x4

    Bent over db rows
    80x10 per
    100x10 per.. (+2 reps)
    110x8 per (PR for weight)

    Face Pull SS with Straight Arm Cable Push Downs
    50x10 + 65x10
    On the face pulls I started at the bottom and raised it a couple spots after each set to the top then back down.
    10 Supersets total

    Wide Grip Lat Pulls (front)
    140x10x5
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    1856196
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    that what happens to me alot. I go in tired and unmotivated, then have a great session
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  24. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    that what happens to me alot. I go in tired and unmotivated, then have a great session
    Ya it's like as soon as I open the door to the gym I go into beast mode. Telling myself it's time to go to work!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    that what happens to me alot. I go in tired and unmotivated, then have a great session
    Some of my best work outs.....opposite happens too. All motivated and pumped up, come in the gym, than.....nothing
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  26. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Some of my best work outs.....opposite happens too. All motivated and pumped up, come in the gym, than.....nothing
    There is nothing worse than that IMO. Id rather go in unmotivated and have a great workout than go in feeling like im going to kill it and just turd out.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Ya that's very frustrating!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  28. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Today was one of those days....unmotivated, but a decent work out. Legs.....still recovering from my knee injury, so everything nice and slow.

    First time since 2 years that I did lunges
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  29. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Good to hear your back at it bro! Bet those lunges were tough on it huh?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Senior Member
    cumminslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    1856196
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Today was one of those days....unmotivated, but a decent work out. Legs.....still recovering from my knee injury, so everything nice and slow.

    First time since 2 years that I did lunges
    ive been like that all week. this stim break is killing me
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  31. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Good to hear your back at it bro! Bet those lunges were tough on it huh?
    Can't go to deep with my left leg. Same problem with the leg extension(only do the upper 20% of the movement with my left leg)

    Getting better, but takes a long time. Nobody really knows what my problem is. Had a mri scan and all the shyt. Think it's a muscle pulling on my lateral meniscus(muscules popliteus.)
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  32. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Damn! Sorry to hear that man. My issue isn't nearly that bad but my left elbow/forearm still gives me problems. They wanted to do an MRI but that's too expensive, and it doesn't keep me out of the gym so I figure it will pass.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Damn! Sorry to hear that man. My issue isn't nearly that bad but my left elbow/forearm still gives me problems. They wanted to do an MRI but that's too expensive, and it doesn't keep me out of the gym so I figure it will pass.
    Sucks that I don't really know what the problem is. Ortopeed doesn't know, fysio, manual therapist etc etc....nobody knows....

    Like I said, seems to be getting better. Slow, but better. Shyt been taking too long, 2 years +
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  34. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Ya that's way too long!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya that's way too long!
    Sucks with my work too. Work as a physical educations teacher at a highschool.

    Have to think before I make a move. Example, showing a lay up. Or some gymnastics. Hurt myself a couple of times doing simple movements.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  36. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Sucks with my work too. Work as a physical educations teacher at a highschool.

    Have to think before I make a move. Example, showing a lay up. Or some gymnastics. Hurt myself a couple of times doing simple movements.
    I've been trying to come up with something to do for a living that incorporates my passion for fitness and never even thought of Physical Education until you mentioned that. How do you like it overall?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  37. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I've been trying to come up with something to do for a living that incorporates my passion for fitness and never even thought of Physical Education until you mentioned that. How do you like it overall?
    Enjoy working with kids, and enjoy sports. Really like my job, most of the time

    was a real hard study, bachelor degree physical education.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  38. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Enjoy working with kids, and enjoy sports. Really like my job, most of the time

    was a real hard study, bachelor degree physical education.
    It's awesome what your doing! Great role model for the kids
    Life's a garden, dig it
  39. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3645892
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Hit up a couple of gyms today for a job, and ended up getting 2 interviews set up for tomorrow morning. Staying with my brother and his apartment complex has a fitness room, so got in a little bi/tri training. Down to my last couple of servings of Apple Fusion boo hoo for me I know.
    I've been extremely pleased so far with this product

    Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls
    60x10x10

    Incline Db Curls
    45x10x10

    Standing Cable Curls
    30x10x9
    30x8 Kinda gave out there at the end, really brought my elbows forward for rep 9 and 10 so I'm saying 8 good ones

    Straight Bar Tri Pushdowns ss with rope pushdowns
    (60x10 + 50x10)x6

    Dips
    20x5
    Life's a garden, dig it
  40. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,763
    Rep Power
    2428023
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Hit up a couple of gyms today for a job, and ended up getting 2 interviews set up for tomorrow morning. Staying with my brother and his apartment complex has a fitness room, so got in a little bi/tri training. Down to my last couple of servings of Apple Fusion boo hoo for me I know.
    I've been extremely pleased so far with this product

    Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls
    60x10x10

    Incline Db Curls
    45x10x10

    Standing Cable Curls
    30x10x9
    30x8 Kinda gave out there at the end, really brought my elbows forward for rep 9 and 10 so I'm saying 8 good ones

    Straight Bar Tri Pushdowns ss with rope pushdowns
    (60x10 + 50x10)x6

    Dips
    20x5
    Follow your dreams bro. Hope something good comes out of the interviews.

    Enjoy those last servings....really a great and tasty supp!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    By PalmFist in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:52 PM
  2. Keeping gyno away on mdrol
    By beastybean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 07:54 PM
  3. Keep valuables away from gym
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:06 PM
  4. A Veggie A Day Keeps Doc Away
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
  5. Keeping muscle while away from the gym
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in