Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya I think I initially did it doing straight bar preacher curls about a month ago. Started hurting then, and just hasn't healed completely. I'm pretty good on every other day except days when I train bis. Think I will sub an extra cardio day on those days for the next couple of weeks. Not a big deal, just have to train smarter like you said.
    Preacher curls.... The last 1/4 of the negative is where most injuries happen with the extreme stretch. I usually won't go all the way to the bottom of the pad when doing them. When the almost mid way point of my forearm touches I stop and start back up. You lose some ROM of course and the lower part of the bicep doesn't get worked as much, but incline curls can easily make up for that. Just an idea for when you get rested up.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Preacher curls.... The last 1/4 of the negative is where most injuries happen with the extreme stretch. I usually won't go all the way to the bottom of the pad when doing them. When the almost mid way point of my forearm touches I stop and start back up. You lose some ROM of course and the lower part of the bicep doesn't get worked as much, but incline curls can easily make up for that. Just an idea for when you get rested up.
    Thanks for the tip brother!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. So I decided to go ahead and train back today. I went with significantly less weight so I didn't do further damage.

    Rack Pull Shrugs
    135x10
    225x8x4

    Face Pulls starting at the bottom then up after each set to the top, then back down
    35x10x10

    Lat Pull Downs
    130x12x4

    Seated Rows
    130x12x4

    I'm a little sore once again but I think I kept it at an appropriate weight.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. I was going to point out to not worry about bicep training for a while since they get used quite a bit on back day. Good workout. Lookin good!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I was going to point out to not worry about bicep training for a while since they get used quite a bit on back day. Good workout. Lookin good!
    Thanks bro!! Just saw that Finaflex has it's own forum, that is badass!!! I signed up but wont let me reply or start a new thread, must be because I'm new to it??
    Life's a garden, dig it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Thanks bro!! Just saw that Finaflex has it's own forum, that is badass!!! I signed up but wont let me reply or start a new thread, must be because I'm new to it??
    Possibly. I'll look into it for you brother.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Possibly. I'll look into it for you brother.
    It was on me I hadn't checked my email yet and clicked the link.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. I'll be running this log there as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Awesome
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Was able to get to the gym early today. Leg/shoulders day today but decided to skip shoulders due to my arm. Figured the range of motion would put too much stress on it. Figured at 6:30 in the morning it would be packed but there were only 3 other guys lifting, so was able to get everything done in an hour.
    Weight was 179 fasted pre training

    5 min warm up on bike

    Squats
    135x15
    225x12
    365x8
    395x6
    405x3
    225x10

    Leg Extensions
    90x12
    180x10
    190x9x2

    Hammer Leg Press
    180x15
    360x10
    450x8x2

    Farmers Walk 1 minute on 30 second rest x5
    90lb dbs

    Stair Climber
    Level 14 fat burner mode for 5 minutes
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  11. Forgot to suggest to try rolling that injured bicep with a tennis ball some. Around the lower part of the bicep and the elbow to relieve some pressure.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. way to tear up the legs! I also squatted today, legs are so wobbly right now
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Forgot to suggest to try rolling that injured bicep with a tennis ball some. Around the lower part of the bicep and the elbow to relieve some pressure.
    Wow! I never even thought of that. Thanks for the tip bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    way to tear up the legs! I also squatted today, legs are so wobbly right now
    Thanks buddy, I'm walking around like a bull rider lol!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Forgot to suggest to try rolling that injured bicep with a tennis ball some. Around the lower part of the bicep and the elbow to relieve some pressure.
    Did this yesterday and last night. Great idea!! Really feels good today. Thanks again!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Anything to help brotherman.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. Did a lil cardio this morning.
    20 mins on the bike
    10 minutes on stair climber
    Heavy bag work with 5 lb dbs

    Felt great, my left arm feels so much better today!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Did a lil cardio this morning.
    20 mins on the bike
    10 minutes on stair climber
    Heavy bag work with 5 lb dbs

    Felt great, my left arm feels so much better today!!!
    good to here bro
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    good to here bro
    Thanks brother!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. I love these straps!!! It made my training today much better than without them. Even hit a pr on rack pulls!!

    Rack Pulls
    135x10
    225x10
    365x8
    425x3
    455x1 PR!

    Rack Pull Shrugs
    Changed these up a little. Rack Pull then 5 shrugs back down Rack Pull 5 shrugs etc.
    185x8 pulls+40 shrugs x 5 sets
    The straps really helped me "pull" this one off!!

    Bent Over Db Rows
    Left for 10 then right for 10 back to left 10 then right for 10=1 set. I did 3 sets of these with 80 lb db.

    Lat Pulls
    150x10x4

    Alternate Hand Seated Rows
    Pull back with left then slowly back to start while pulling back with right so on and so forth. 10 reps per side x 3 sets@70 pounds per side.

    Finished with cardio
    20 minutes on the bike

    5 one minute rounds on heavy bag with 8 lb dbs
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Good workout! Straps are great if you are like me and don't really care about grip strength. Moving big weight is always fun
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good workout! Straps are great if you are like me and don't really care about grip strength. Moving big weight is always fun
    Thanks bro! I totally agree about grip strength. I would rather work my back as hard as I can, then have to worry about my grip.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. nice job on the PR man
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    nice job on the PR man
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Trained some grappling tonight and of course cardio that goes along with it. Footwork, speed bag, heavy bag. Took along a serving of apple fusion and felt great. Talked a couple of my training partners to put in their order for some
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. mma?
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    mma?
    Yes sir
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Yes sir
    I use to as well, but trainer moved to Colorado. my bro did a couple fights and moved out there to train with him still
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

  29. Trying out a new app with a pic I just took. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367718359.196204.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  44.2 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I use to as well, but trainer moved to Colorado. my bro did a couple fights and moved out there to train with him still
    A lot of good gyms in Colorado. My trainers are from Colorado Springs
    Life's a garden, dig it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA
    By PalmFist in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 06:52 PM
  2. Keeping gyno away on mdrol
    By beastybean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 07:54 PM
  3. Keep valuables away from gym
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:06 PM
  4. A Veggie A Day Keeps Doc Away
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
  5. Keeping muscle while away from the gym
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in