Adonis, Heracles, and me...FinaFlex keeps me ripped

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Roadmap.com
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well I didn't try it, and never will
    and vast majority I see who do it, do look like crap
    sorry, just my .02, I am adamant and always will be that it's not for bodybuilders -- let alone anyone else really, either
    Thanks snags. I laugh cuz I tried it hated it and looked horrible. Told my coach (who I wasn't using at the time) and he said " if you ever want to go anywhere in this sport LG/IF will not get you there."

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

When I did IF as a trial just to see what the hype was about, I turned into a BCAA drinking a$$ hole all morning till about 2 where I would over eat my 1st meal. I just wanted food so bad.

I'd also piss every 10 min from all the liquid I took on each morning. I would drink water 28oz shaker BCAA 28oz shaker back and forth till 2. Probably 6 shakers or more each morning.
    This was me plus not only would I over eat my first meal I literally couldn't control my hunger. BCAAs did nothing for my lightheaded/sick/cold feeling throughout the day. I literally couldn't control my eating. Yet that dude preaches I'm a bro science idiot for eating 6-7 meals a day. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    "hype" is right
    bastardization of the whole idea abounds..combined with LG (uggh), it is popular because ppl think they can eat whatever they want - so long as they fit things in a nice tidy little timeframe or within certain set amount of macros

imo, these "protocols" have set the understanding of dieting, and the industry in general, backwards by ~20yrs

mark my words - the fad and the hype will pass at some point..
    cannot come soon enuff for me
    Love it I heard almost these exact same words from my coach lol

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Roadmap.com
    ^^^this looking good sixer!
    Independent
    •   

3. Late post. Worked a little late last night and got off early this morning. Slept in a few hours, woke up, ate, then trained.

Not a bad session either. Hit a little chest and back with a newer client. Just from the easy paced workout, I felt a little sore when I left. After training I did about 15 min of posing with the client.

Diet today was good until tonight. The wife baked cookies, but I passed. Then aye a bowl of cereal. It sure was good. Other then that my over all cals were not very high today bc I slept in.

I have a training scheduled with two clients I. The morning. So I will post back more tomorrow. Need to grab some sleep. Ones a bikini competitor/model and the other a body builder. Expecting to hit the second session like a beast. I really enjoy our workouts.

Energy has been good, even with little a sleep

Pumps have been good. I eat a large portion of my carbs prior and during my workout.

Strength has been very strong and increasing.

Overall I am very satisfied with my weight I put back on. But it will be gone soon to shred up for contest. Next week in plan on bring a 1% of bf off an the same the following. Then the real fun starts. Pics to come this weekend.

I will take off my shirt for ya.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Late post. Worked a little late last night and got off early this morning. Slept in a few hours, woke up, ate, then trained.

Not a bad session either. Hit a little chest and back with a newer client. Just from the easy paced workout, I felt a little sore when I left. After training I did about 15 min of posing with the client.

Diet today was good until tonight. The wife baked cookies, but I passed. Then aye a bowl of cereal. It sure was good. Other then that my over all cals were not very high today bc I slept in.

I have a training scheduled with two clients I. The morning. So I will post back more tomorrow. Need to grab some sleep. Ones a bikini competitor/model and the other a body builder. Expecting to hit the second session like a beast. I really enjoy our workouts.

Energy has been good, even with little a sleep

Pumps have been good. I eat a large portion of my carbs prior and during my workout.

Strength has been very strong and increasing.

Overall I am very satisfied with my weight I put back on. But it will be gone soon to shred up for contest. Next week in plan on bring a 1% of bf off an the same the following. Then the real fun starts. Pics to come this weekend.

I will take off my shirt for ya.
    Cant wait till that shirt comes off!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Well what a day, yesterday was.

Woke up, took sups and ate 10 egg whites and a cup of oats. Out the door with three pre made shakes to get me through about 4 hrs of training. Well 2 hrs training and a workout.

1 - carb heavy- moderate protein (during 1st training session)

2- humapro and BCAA mix- 1 scoop of waxy maize (second training session)

3-protein 50g, 1/4 oats, 4 oz milk, 4oz water (post workout).

By time I made it home I was exhausted. I trained back and calves with a client. He is making some huge gains.

5 sets pendlay rows

4 sets wide grip pull downs 1 drop

5 sets t bar rows

Db rows- 3 sets

Mts low row 3 sets super setted with cable push downs

Calves- 18 stairs, calve raises on them, stair 1 do 1, stair 2 do 2, and so on till stair 15 then Finish with the last 3 stair in sets of 20. Killer volume.

Then back down starting at 20's. going back down I alternate rotating on my toes inward and outward.

No cardio today Was scheduled to, but I was tired.

Once I got home, did some house work and the wife and I went out to a dinner and movie. Ate some Olive Garden, kept it semi clean. Grilled chicken Marsala with grilled veggi's. but I broke down at the movies and shared a popcorn with the wife. I had to. I told her before last comp we would go out and have a good meal and a movie with popcorn and candy. So I ate some popcorn and a few raisinets.
    •   

6. The moment you ha e been waiting for.

Me shirtless.

Name:  image-3275290082.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  445.2 KB

Name:  image-3121900909.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  407.9 KB

14 days of PX Black, CreaTrona, and ALC-CLA

7. Looking awesome brother. Gotta love that Crea-Trona fullness without the bloat.

8. I am happy, My diet has been less then the best, the last two weeks.

Normally, I am very strict, as you will see in the upocming weeks.

9. Well you look awesome brother. You have a show coming up?

10. How in hell did I miss this......just caught up reading...

You're ripped and veiny( if that's the correct word) as hell...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well you look awesome brother. You have a show coming up?
    Yeah I am going to show in late June.

12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    How in hell did I miss this......just caught up reading...

Thanks you, I always still feel I have a long way to go.

13. Lean n mean bro!

14. Lookin damn good!!
    SEMPER FI!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    vascular is the correct term and usage alex, but our judges have conferred and they'll give you credit for veiny

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    vascular is the correct term and usage alex, but our judges have conferred and they'll give you credit for veiny
    What's behind door number 1?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL

18. Sore, Sore Sore....

Sunday I trained Delts with a client and woke up Monday morning Sore. The delt workout was probably one of the best workouts I had in a while.

Monday evening I had to train a you HS client in Chest. I was dreading it all day.

We got in later in the evening, started with dumbells. From the first set to the last set, every vein in my delt, tris and upper chest was coming out. Even with the increase in body weight, I am getting more vascular.

Diet yesterday was super clean, as I am ramping getting back into my swing.

Meal 1- 0730- 1 cup Oats, 8oz Chicken Breast

Meal 2- 1000-1/2 a Protien Ice- 0 carb Iso Protein RTD- 2- Protein Cheescake (cupcake size) I make, each has approx. 90 cals 12g Protein, 5 Carbs, 2g fat

Meal 3-1230- Chicken Breast, Veggis

Meal 4- 330- 1/2 Protein Ice, 4 oz chicken

Pre, Intra, workout- Pre workout shake- 50g carbs, HumaPro, Crea Trona 1/2 daily serving, BCAA 1 scoop
    Intra Workout- 25g carb, HumaPro, 1/2 Daily Serving CreaTrona, 1scoop BCAA

Post Workout Meal- 7oz Turkey Breast, 6oz Sweet potato, veggis

Meal 4-

19. Yesterday was a terrific workout.

Chris, another AM member came down from New York, (Cszwalscky) and we crushed som legs

Squats 10 sets of 10 --- killer

Crushed a few ham exercises and then some hack squats before destroying calves.

I woke up this morning with vein everywhere in my legs and calves.

My diet was pretty clean.

Chris and I did go out for dinner after legs. We went to this Cuban cafe that is insanely good. Ate some grilled chicken with onions and a cup of rice with some black beans. Needed a hearty dinner, I was exhausted after legs. But well worth it.

Today I am feeling yesterday's 10x10. It's a great feeling.

20. Sounds like you need some BCAA+SAA !

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Sounds like you need some BCAA+SAA !
    I am struggling. Need something. Just sitting down makes me wanna cry.

22. Stop crying.............get in here..................mother of all stimms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother of stimms. We need 10 beta testers for our PreWo Stimul8
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I am struggling. Need something. Just sitting down makes me wanna cry.
    Thats how you know you did it right!

24. Ok. Lets recap today.

Some up sore. Took some PX Black, ALC CLA prior to food.

Ate me 10 egg whites and 1 cup oats

Played with the dogs for about 30 to 40 min and left for the gym with a scoop of humapro. Decided to walk for cardio. Did uphill walking for 55 minutes at 15% incline, had to start off slow and work up to a nice pace.

After cardio stopped by work and finished up a few things. I then took lunch to the wife and ate a spinach and chicken breast salad with red wine vinegar.

Afterwards I went back home and rested up for my evening training sessions. Took second dose of PX Black and ALC CLA just before eating some egg whites and chicken breast.

Before hitting the gym I had a homemade pre workout shake with a concoction of sups. Had 50 carbs 28g of protein and serving of BCAA plus a few other adatives.

I had one client, a young kid. We did a push pull routine with chest and back. It's nice to see my clients growing. He has really been working hard.

I pushed myself on flat, decline, and flys. I was exhausted before going to back. We hit some rows, pull downs, and mts low row. Then we finished the day with dips and pull-ups. Back and forth till failure. It was pretty solid.

After the gym I ate a nice big chicken breast with some spinach bell peppers and onion. Very good. I had some waxy maize with humapro before wrapping up the workout so no real carbs for dinner

But I feel good now. Well worked out.

Tomorrow I fly out to DC for the week. My hotel has a decent gym. One of the few that has free weights and machines. I plan to get at least 3 solid training sessions in. With a bunch of cardio and great diet. Keep up cutting while out of town.

25. Feeling great today. Woke up took my sups. About 25 min later ate breakfast and now I feel great. Full of energy and just a overall feeling of well-being. Thanks PX Black.

Crea Trona really has me expanding muscle and strength. Didn't mention this yesterday but after warm up on flat bench and 1 set of 225 for 12. I stretched and hit 300 for 5 sets of 6. Felt light.

Really feeling good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs
    By Jdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:30 PM
  2. ZMK keeps me up?
    By Bwill in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 01:02 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 06:44 PM
  4. who's the training guru at aminds and can he help me?
    By jeff33333 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 10:29 AM
  5. Is using whey keeping me fat?
    By massmonster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 02:38 AM