Adonis, Heracles, and me...FinaFlex keeps me ripped

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I got home yesterday to a so wonderful sight. My FinaFlex summer sups have arrived.

During this log I will be running FinaFlex PX , CreaTona, and ALC-CLA. to accompany my FinaFlex products I will be using my normal Endurance BCAA plus and Isolated Protein.

My goals are simple to stay lean as if I 4 weeks out from comp at any given time this summer.

My diet will be a carb cycling diet. It will range from 300 to 125.

My workout will be moderate weight: moderate rep workout. About 75% to 10 reps. Want to concentrate on getting deeper cuts and shaping.

My cardio will be 3-4 days per week right now 30 min per day. But this week I will have two 45 min days in there since I just got done with competitions back to back.

Photos: it would not be fair to FinaFlex for me to post ones for comparison today. I am dry am hard. I competed for two weekends back to back. With some exceptional placements ;). I will post up two so you know my comp shape and body potential but do not and I repeat do not think of these as comparisons. The reason why is theses are comp ready. That is not my goal. My diet will not be at a deficit but at maintenance.

image-4098181222.jpg

image-843974070.jpg

image-2139049017.jpg

On June 22, I may do an unexpected show. Something not on my calendar but figured since I may be going to coach I might as well show too. Especially being out of the state and half way across the country. But I won't say where yet.

Hope you have fun with this I plan on staying lean and strong. Can't wait to try the CreaTona. I am sensitive to creatine. I get beastly in a matter of weeks on it. Any questions just ask!!!!!

If there is typos or spelling I apologize. Putting this up on my phone.

Attachments

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Never mentioned dosing above:

PX Black will be 2 upon wake up, 1 at midday.
ALC- CLA will be 2 caps three times a day.
CreaTona caps will be 6 a day. 2 early. 2 pre workout and 2 post. The reason for this is I drank a gallon of water just while working out. I am a sweaty fool. And then I pre for about 30 min straight 20 min after working out. I don't want to flush it by doing that so I am going to give a split. Unless FinaFlex says they want to see it all pre workout.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
First take.

Took sups with breakfast and killed some abs calves and cardio. HR was raised about 10 beats higher then normal. Means the receptors are getting hit.

Oh yeah! Nice sweat going and great energy.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's snags?? That dude is snoozing and losing :p haha

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Went back to the gym this afternoon for a nice chest workout. Nothing over the top this week. Just getting back into the grove. Nice light weight decent reps. Finish this week off with some good easy workouts so next week I can start to grow back into a beast.

Felt good to be back working out, last two weeks have been nothing but glycogen depletion. So mainly Medium intensity interval training with a 3020 ratio with all movements.

Today did incline first 5 sets of 10, then decline 5 sets of 10, flat for the same.

3 sets of flys for 10-12 with holds for 3 sec on each.

Weighted dips with a 45lbs plate. 5 sets of 10-15. Started out with 15 last set was 10. Felt so good.

Last, ball push ups. Hands and feet all get a medicine ball and balance while doing push ups.

Great ice breaker.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
In bro congrats on the top ten bud, you look great in those photos.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In bro congrats on the top ten bud, you look great in those photos.
out of all the shows Ive showed in I have never seen compition like I did this weekend. I guess being a IFBB and NPC brings out the big hitters. I had a chance to chat with a few Judges back stage and they were eaqually impressed with the competitors. One said the NPC Quality there was as good as he has seen and he was stunned at how great the stage looked.

When I walked off stage I was happy, I missed one pose, never flexed my lats on the front pose. I pushed them back should have brought them out to show back width from the front. I have a nice wide back and I hid it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
out of all the shows Ive showed in I have never seen compition like I did this weekend. I guess being a IFBB and NPC brings out the big hitters. I had a chance to chat with a few Judges back stage and they were eaqually impressed with the competitors. One said the NPC Quality there was as good as he has seen and he was stunned at how great the stage looked.

When I walked off stage I was happy, I missed one pose, never flexed my lats on the front pose. I pushed them back should have brought them out to show back width from the front. I have a nice wide back and I hid it.
No homo by any means lol but the comp had to have been great, cuz you have an awesome physique bro. I did notice the last were hidden on the front pose, but oh well bud a great showing. I'm 3 weeks out and have no idea how I'm going to get "that" lean. My coach says he's happy with where I am but I feel I'm not lean enough for where I am, this is my first comp so I know very little. It will be a great learning experience to say the least.

In for a great log bro kill it!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
No homo by any means lol but the comp had to have been great, cuz you have an awesome physique bro. I did notice the last were hidden on the front pose, but oh well bud a great showing. I'm 3 weeks out and have no idea how I'm going to get "that" lean. My coach says he's happy with where I am but I feel I'm not lean enough for where I am, this is my first comp so I know very little. It will be a great learning experience to say the least.

In for a great log bro kill it!
The last two weeks is where I see day to day changes. The last three days of prep are insane, but the carb load really sets it off.

Listen to your coach, I coach about 10 clients a year in contest prep. Plus I am part of a large team and I get coached. The eyes from the outside are the most important. We pick ourselves apart, so we have to isten to other who look at us with less bias.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm listening just a lot of mind games setting in especially since I've never done this before. Thanks for the info. I'm done derailing your thread sorry :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You looked great sixxer and if you do decide to do the show, good luck!

To bean5er, thats just how it is from what i have heard bro. Mind games galore for most in the last few weeks.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm listening just a lot of mind games setting in especially since I've never done this before. Thanks for the info. I'm done derailing your thread sorry :)
NOT DERAILING BROTHER, Thats what this forum is for. Share experiences and to educate ourselves. Anything you have questions on ask.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
You looked great sixxer and if you do decide to do the show, good luck!

To bean5er, thats just how it is from what i have heard bro. Mind games galore for most in the last few weeks.
It's hard to explain, but the last two weeks everything comes together. My last client just took a LVL III overall in bodybuilding at age 18. He was so worried about not coming in cut enough and dry enough. He too did not understand how it works, but trusted I did. And so happy he didnt do anything durastic to throw it off at the end.

A good coach knows where you need to be and by when, and does not have aproblem telling you pick it up its game time.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be watching this one! Terrific physique dude!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Today's Update:

Back to normal weight now woo hoo. Back to 205lbs, right where I want to be for the summer 205-208lbs and lean. I will take my comparisons soon for you guys to see. It will give you an idea of how the body adjust post show too.

Diet: Today is a pretty normal diet for me

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 3oz Chicken, 1 scoop ISO-100 --- Pre Workout - Just before I took 2 PX Black, 2 ALC CLA, After I took Crea-Tona
Durring Workout I consumer a scoop of Endurance BCAA
Meal 2: 50 grams of Whey (25g hydro, 25g iso) with 4oz Milk and 1 1/2 cups strawberries and 1/4 cup oats all blended together w/ water and ice
Snack: BC I was Hungry and busy at work could make it to my meal- Detour Low sugar bar
Meal 3: 8oz Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Medium Salad with Avacado and FF Italian (added bacon for fun- I am still post comp ;) )
Meal 4: 6oz Steak Flank Cut pealed of all fat, 8oz Sweet potato, 2oz Asparagus
Meal 5: 6.5 oz Chicken Breast, 4 oz Broccoli

I try to eat every 3 hours or so. Depending in hunger I may eat sooner. I always have a Protein Ice with me in my cooler incase I need something. That a Isolated RTD drink Sour Apple, think of it as a Isopure Zero if you dont know what it is.

Workout today: Started off strong and energetic. Was pumped for a good back day. By the end I was worn out and ready to leave.
Wide Grip Pull down: 2 warm up sets very light 20 reps. Stretch and then hit it. 5 set of 5-8 reps today felt good so went heavy.
Close Grip reverse grip pulldowns: 3 sets 10-12
Wide grip Bent over Rows: 5 sets 1 set 10, 3 sets 8, last set drop set 12
MTS Lateral Row: 5 sets 10
---->was getting tired at this point, my bad night of sleep was to blame, I should have done T-Bar but pussed out
Went with another light inward facing grip pulldown by hammerstrength 3 sets of 12 nice burn
SS
Back extenions (non weighted a 8080 pace) with Seated weighted back extension at a 4444 pace ( pace is 4 seconds back hold for 4 seconds retun in 4 seconds and stay 4 seconds before starting next rep) 3 sets of each till failure
Hit rear delt and then cardio for 30 min on eliptical.

I could tell I took the PX black, had a little sweat going nothing insainely crazy but decent. Cardio was simple no fatigue. Felt good when I finished up, but was ready to clean up and leave.

As I mentioned above my sleep prior to the gym was crappy, kept getting phone calls and txt. If it wasnt work it was a freind. Then the same number 3 times, wich I didnt know. Just leave me alone people!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I'm late! Great first post and awesome physique brother. Can't wait to see what you think.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Sorry I'm late! Great first post and awesome physique brother. Can't wait to see what you think.
Thanks Montego, Glad to have you in brother.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this one. Killer physique man

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Where's snags?? That dude is snoozing and losing :p haha
I know right?
wish it was just snoozing..actually i'm in the hospital, awaiting surgery this afternoon
but I got my laptop in here, gotta keep an eye on all these guys!

good looking log so far sixxer, great pics!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know right?
wish it was just snoozing..actually i'm in the hospital, awaiting surgery this afternoon

What a trooper bro!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I know right?

Good luck snags. I wish you a speedy recovery bro.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
image-1503196325.jpg

image-2888695543.jpg

Some shots of me back to normal. 205.2lbs plan on hanging around here for the summer.

Give me a few to get a back shot up for you guys. Need someone to take it for me.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
image-2417546822.jpg

Meal 1 today 10 egg white 2 whole eggs
2 servings of honey nut Cheerios w/ almond milk

This is pre legs.

Sup in.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know right?

good luck man!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
image-1881914032.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love having a road map on you back :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Gotta love having a road map on you back :)
About 1 yr ago I set out on a quest to build my back. I felt it was un proportionate to my front. Never looked back. Hit it hard and redesigned a program that I thought could add depth and width. It took it a while but I can see the difference it has made.

I have two programs. I run one for about 6-8 weeks then the other and swap back and forth.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok I cheated a bit with breakfast. I ate a second two serving of honey but Cheerios. Then ran an errand and crushed legs with....... A girl.

She hung in there well, one hell of a trooper. She is a bikini girl that I am prepping for a show. My routine was altered a bit it's my boys birthday so I did not get my normal start.

Normally , I get there ride the bike for 15 min and stretch do my squats and she shows up while I am squatting and warms up and stretches.

We then hit hack squats, 6 sets. 3 sets legs together for 10 reps 3 sets feet angled outward for 10 reps.

Then I do weight lunges and she does in weighted 3 sets of 20.

Next, leg extensions, 3 sets 15 reps 3130 pace. I set 40 reps 2020 pace.

Leg curls 5 sets 10

Straight leg deads 3-10

Leg press 4 sets of 15 and final set of 30.

Then off to calves.

Very high volume day when I am with her. But it cut my legs all up.

Then post workout, I took my son from kiddie gym to get frozen yogurt. So I had a protein ice an some frozen yogurt post.

Chicken for dinner with vegis.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy cow that's some bigtime volume! I bet the BCAA+SAA didn't make it the entire workout :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My turn is coming very soon and I am ripped and ready ... well not Snag ripped yet lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yo Yo Yo.... Just kidding.

Let me recap on my take of FinaFlex PX Black

Energy: good
Mood: I am a happy beast
Fat loss; tbd- but is def hitting alpha/ beta receptors --- hr raised slightly, sweaty, no shakes but if I double dosed it I could tell they'd be there
Thyroid: seems I am digesting pretty fast. Time will tell.

I like no over the top stimmed feeling. Good energy and mood. Overall I feel awesome.

Alc-cla is what it is. Two thing I heavily believe in.
First time I have had cla powder and not oil though.

No stomach issues. Feel fine.

CreaTona I should start to see some increase in strength, not a ton. But steady Increases w/o :eek: plateaus. I should gain a lb or two. Which is ok.

More to come as we are just getting underway.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Holy cow that's some bigtime volume! I bet the BCAA+SAA didn't make it the entire workout :p
Yeah I keep a tub of BCAA in the gym bag for those days and just refill. I am feeling the volume now. Try not to sit. Lol.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo Yo Yo.... Just kidding.

Let me recap on my take of FinaFlex PX Black

Energy: good
Mood: I am a happy beast
Fat loss; tbd- but is def hitting alpha/ beta receptors --- hr raised slightly, sweaty, no shakes but if I double dosed it I could tell they'd be there
Thyroid: seems I am digesting pretty fast. Time will tell.

I like no over the top stimmed feeling. Good energy and mood. Overall I feel awesome.

Alc-cla is what it is. Two thing I heavily believe in.
First time I have had cla powder and not oil though.

No stomach issues. Feel fine.

CreaTona I should start to see some increase in strength, not a to. But steady Increases w:eek: plateaus. I should gain a lb or two. Which is ok.

More to come as we are just getting underway.
Great early review man.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So here is the am today!

Slept in, felt so good. I have been avg just a few hours a day. Will be working nights for another two weeks then back to normal.

Supps- 2 PX Black, 2 alc-cla
Meal 1: 5 egg white 2 whole, 3oz chicken,1 cup oats with pb2

Meal 2: light pre workout meal 2 hrs after meal 1
Ezekiel bread pb and jelly with ISO-100 1 scoop
1 hr pre workout
Supps- Crea Tona- 3 caps ALC-CLA 2 caps

BCAA and hitting arms with a bb client. Can't wait we will be beastin'!

Meal 3: Pop tart 1 pastry and 2 samples of syntha 6 isolate
Sups- Crea Tona 3 Caps, 1 PX Black

Soccer practice with son- may take BCAA

Meal 4: Grilled chicken with broccoli and 1/2 cup of rice with black beans
ALC-CLA 2 caps

Meal 5: depends, either shake or solid depends on time

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
image-3498884260.jpg

Pre and post meals.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow you really don't eat all that clean, I eat some of this stuff off season but not all together like this I would never get away with it. You're one of those fuggers that gets away with this shyte :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wow you really don't eat all that clean, I eat some of this stuff off season but not all together like this I would never get away with it. You're one of those fuggers that gets away with this shyte :)
Post week baby.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It's about cals in an out. Soccer practice post workout. 1000-1500 cals home out the window. I want to get that insulin spike from the foods to force it all in the muscles. May just be a small spike but better then nothing.

If no soccer today I would not have the pop tart. Just protein and 1/4 oats with berries. But the pb is in for sure today. We haven't had a date in a few months.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
One more thing to add also. I only drink water or BCAA. Nothing else except a coffee every now and then with Splenda.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more thing to add also. I only drink water or BCAA. Nothing else except a coffee every now and then with Splenda.
Me too only water or BCAA's never picked up the Coffee thing, been that way for aobut 20 years or so. I like water though. Oh and pre-workouts...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Me too only water or BCAA's never picked up the Coffee thing, been that way for aobut 20 years or so. I like water though. Oh and pre-workouts...
Yeah I hate I drink coffee. It started bc of work. Changing hours everyday. I need to cut it out. I only use spends so not that bad but still. It's a flavor craving I get

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats wrong with coffee bro?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards