Mack reviews Athletix Sports new stim-free pre!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Mack reviews Athletix Sports new stim-free pre!

First off big thanks to Athletix Sports for the samples to try and review.
    Name:  IMG_2746 (800x600).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  203.3 KB
    Above is the product in the bag it came in.
    Name:  IMG_2753 (800x600).jpg
Views: 185
Size:  194.7 KB
    Above is the product after putting it in the shaker and shaking for about 30sec.

First impression:
    I was curious to how it would mix just because of the texture and look of the product in the bag,it did have a nice smell to it.Very happy to see it was dye free.

Tatse/mixability:
    Taste was pretty on point,not many other watermelon supplements are near what they should be,actually only 1 other I have tried,it was nice and refreshing and did not taste tart like most watermelon flavored products.I mixed it in about 16.oz of water,it did just as I thought it would.It did mix up pretty quick,but as I suspected there were quite a few particles floating throughout the shaker.It only had a light amount of foam at the top,which consisted of the particles that did not mix once I stopped shaking it and it settled,I did shake it for a few minutes more to see if it would mix up some more but did not change at all.I also refilled my shaker with water to drink for my session and had some particles that I noticed had got left behing in my shaker.I would be happier with it mixing a bit better,but who buys a product based on how it mixes,not the worst I have seen but far from the best as far as mixability.

Energy/endurance:
    This is one area that most stim-free products take the plunge.I had a very nice and clean feel of energy throughout my entire session,and it seemed to get a little stronger towards the end as I was finishing up.I was pleasantly surprised at the nice clean boost I received from this product.I actually consumed this product with full intentions of going in for a nice cardio and ab session to see how it compared to others I have used,I ended up doing about 25min. of cardio,about the same in ab work,and then hit a few good sets with the weights.

Focus:
    I had some pretty amazing mind/muscle connection going on,and a very strong deep focus and desire to hit my sets smooth and clean.

Pump/vascularity:
    This is the area that I was most impressed with.I had some descent pumps,but the vascularity is what I noticed the most.I had some pretty insane veins showing in some awesome places-abs,traps,delts,and legs were looking insane,this was by far my favorite and most noted effect I had from the product.

Overall:
    I was very pleased with the sample I used,I cant wait to use it again.It is hard to find a good stim-free product these days,and I believe this one has made the cut,I had some very nice results that I enjoyed especially considering this was a 1 time use.I look forward to trying this again and over a longer period of time,it is right up my alley for what I look for in a stim-free product!Good job Athletix Sports.I cant wait to see this profile,because I have some personal opinions of some ingredients that might be in there
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Amazing final review, you rock man! Love the detail, thank you very much, so happy to hear you loved it
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Hopefully Ill get mine soon. Good review and strong stash. LOL
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that is a big stash, I try to tell the GF I'm not the only one who is a supplement nut but she doesn't believe me lol

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah that is a big stash, I try to tell the GF I'm not the only one who is a supplement nut but she doesn't believe me lol
    That is honestly from within the past month,and not near all of it,but I did clean it up a bit for the pic
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

aha nice, I'm pretty bad too, always trying new stuff, my gf thinks I'm nuts lol.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review Mack. Excellent detail! Reminds me of someone... lol. And damn thats a ton of bottles in the background. If you are running out of room I'll gladly take some off ur hands!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Nice review Mack. Excellent detail! Reminds me of someone... lol. And damn thats a ton of bottles in the background. If you are running out of room I'll gladly take some off ur hands!
    aha, "we will take free supps" new group DJ started on facebook lol

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha, "we will take free supps" new group DJ started on facebook lol
    Just don't tell my wife. She hates that one half of a shelf in our pantry is already overrun with my stash
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Just don't tell my wife. She hates that one half of a shelf in our pantry is already overrun with my stash
    Lol,my wife finally gave me a full shelf,and half a closet.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Lol,my wife finally gave me a full shelf,and half a closet.
    I have half a shelf in the pantry. Big 5lb tub of protein sits on the floor. And I have half the upper shelf of the unused guest bedroom closet used up with my backlog supps (mostly preworkouts). Addict
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I now keep all my supplements in my desk so I can't hear about how my supplements are taking over the kitchen lol

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review man making me jealous!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice review man making me jealous!
    Thanks,I cant wait to get a full tub of this stuff,its time for a stim break soon and I would like to run a full tub of it!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Now Mack can add this to his closet: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Now Mack can add this to his closet: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html

The profile sells itself!

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    First off big thanks to Athletix Sports for the samples to try and review.
    Name:  IMG_2746 (800x600).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  203.3 KB
    Above is the product in the bag it came in.
    Name:  IMG_2753 (800x600).jpg
Views: 185
Size:  194.7 KB
    Above is the product after putting it in the shaker and shaking for about 30sec.

First impression:
    I was curious to how it would mix just because of the texture and look of the product in the bag,it did have a nice smell to it.Very happy to see it was dye free.

Tatse/mixability:
    Taste was pretty on point,not many other watermelon supplements are near what they should be,actually only 1 other I have tried,it was nice and refreshing and did not taste tart like most watermelon flavored products.I mixed it in about 16.oz of water,it did just as I thought it would.It did mix up pretty quick,but as I suspected there were quite a few particles floating throughout the shaker.It only had a light amount of foam at the top,which consisted of the particles that did not mix once I stopped shaking it and it settled,I did shake it for a few minutes more to see if it would mix up some more but did not change at all.I also refilled my shaker with water to drink for my session and had some particles that I noticed had got left behing in my shaker.I would be happier with it mixing a bit better,but who buys a product based on how it mixes,not the worst I have seen but far from the best as far as mixability.

Energy/endurance:
    This is one area that most stim-free products take the plunge.I had a very nice and clean feel of energy throughout my entire session,and it seemed to get a little stronger towards the end as I was finishing up.I was pleasantly surprised at the nice clean boost I received from this product.I actually consumed this product with full intentions of going in for a nice cardio and ab session to see how it compared to others I have used,I ended up doing about 25min. of cardio,about the same in ab work,and then hit a few good sets with the weights.

Focus:
    I had some pretty amazing mind/muscle connection going on,and a very strong deep focus and desire to hit my sets smooth and clean.

Pump/vascularity:
    This is the area that I was most impressed with.I had some descent pumps,but the vascularity is what I noticed the most.I had some pretty insane veins showing in some awesome places-abs,traps,delts,and legs were looking insane,this was by far my favorite and most noted effect I had from the product.

Overall:
    I was very pleased with the sample I used,I cant wait to use it again.It is hard to find a good stim-free product these days,and I believe this one has made the cut,I had some very nice results that I enjoyed especially considering this was a 1 time use.I look forward to trying this again and over a longer period of time,it is right up my alley for what I look for in a stim-free product!Good job Athletix Sports.I cant wait to see this profile,because I have some personal opinions of some ingredients that might be in there
    We have found some ways to further increase dissolution so look for that in future versions. It already does go into solution better than any other GMS product out there at equivalent dosages though. The bags don't block moisture very well though making them harder to dissolve after they agglomerate.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:30 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 207
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
  4. Solid stim-free pre-w/o
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:48 AM
  5. Replies: 58