Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning kinda sluggish since i stayed up late getting caught up on that boston thing...anyways since i was scheduled to go weighted stairclimbing at my aunts apt building i was very happy indeed to have gameday on hand!!!

mixed it up in my shaker cup-mixed easily enough, no visible residue but i swished some water around in it anyays. headed downtown, while i was driving along in my automobile i started to sing along with the radio. by the time i got there i was alert and eager to get going. straped on my ankle weights, did some stretches and got started....pump was very good right away, but this is common. endurance was better than normal. energy was very nice, also very clean-mood seemed enhanced.

overall i was very pleased, i got out of gameday exactly what i look for in a stim based preworkout-good clean energy, endurance, motivation and the mood enhancement was a bonus for me!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found you!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Are you logging this or just a review?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you logging this or just a review?
logging the 4 serving sized bottle...i just used 1 scoop today and it was pretty good, actually i was impressed.

1 down and 3 to go!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
nice initial session bro. glad you go the focus aspect and got a good pump from Game Day

how was the flavoring in your opinion?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full scoop, you monster! How much weight again do you strap on for your stairclimbing?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice initial session bro. glad you go the focus aspect and got a good pump from Game Day

how was the flavoring in your opinion?
taste was superb...i could sip on it all day!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Full scoop, you monster! How much weight again do you strap on for your stairclimbing?
5lb on each ankle....in my younger days i had these jumbo 15lb'ers the VA gave me cause no one else could wear them, that was a lot of fun!!!! one time i was climbing stairs with them on and sprung a leak, bb's were all over the place... never could find replacement for them bigass things, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today was errands day but did manage to get some treadmill time in, no reason to waste a precious serving of gameday!!!

tomorrow will be arms, back and chest in my basement followed by mowing grass so i will definately be using a scoop....gameday is good stuff, have to map it out to get the most out of those few servings!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full scoop was too much for me when I did legs; really punished me. Full scoop is good for chest/back from my experiences. Go mow that lawn!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Full scoop was too much for me when I did legs; really punished me. Full scoop is good for chest/back from my experiences. Go mow that lawn!
yeah, we got bucketsfull of rain earlier in the week, grass is growing like crazy, this will be 2nd time i've cut it in the last 5 days....providing it doesn't rain tomorrow before i get to it-rain is forecast, lol.:raincloud::umbrella:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
forced myself to drink down a scoop of gameday mixed in 10oz water....

j/k gameday tastes so good i could drink it all day long!!! within 20 minutes i was good to go...

did arms chest and back in my basement, on 2nd set of preachers pump got real serious and just got better. been focusing a lot on tri-ceps and after my 3rd set of extentions they were swoledup. did 3 sets of bench... 9 sets of butterflyes-at different angles inclines and declines. then did 3 supersets of good mornings. finished with 3 sets of bi-curls using the weider arm blaster, could only get 1 set of military presses out, i was pooped.

this was a really good workout for me, i like high volume at moderate weight and this felt really good...i feel like gameday really shined this workout-pump/endurance/motivation with just enough edge to raise aggression. good stuff!!! i like!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
almost forgot-then i cut grass and got done just before rain started!!!

then i took a nap!!!:sleeping:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those pythons must be swole! Seems to be delivering the goods for you my man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those pythons must be swole! Seems to be delivering the goods for you my man!
i was locked in...this workout was one of those workouts where everything just seemed on point!!!

the kind of workout i get maybe once a month if i am lucky!!!!!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
What's going on up in this piece I thought there would be 5,000 hits on this thread by now, layin low this time hombre

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's going on up in this piece I thought there would be 5,000 hits on this thread by now, layin low this time hombre
i think it must be the full moon, lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still creepin' in here!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
nice session of arms bro, have to agree that Game Day shines in terms of pumps, focus and endurance

and i've been lurking along, been busy with school and traveling a bit for MAN, back on top of things now though :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice session of arms bro, have to agree that Game Day shines in terms of pumps, focus and endurance

and i've been lurking along, been busy with school and traveling a bit for MAN, back on top of things now though :)
good to have you along...i like strong stims because if dosed high enough they make me a little 'edgy', which for me translates into extra aggreesion with the weights. i am normally a calm guy, but i can work myself into a frenzy in the gym!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just did cardio today...45 minutes on treadmill, then went for a 3 mile jog/walk with my dog sid!!! only used 1/5 scoop gameday, i could feel it, but nowhere near as good as a full scoop!!!

either i am in better shape or sid is getting old, he was really tired....maybe he needs some gameday????

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
just did cardio today...45 minutes on treadmill, then went for a 3 mile jog/walk with my dog sid!!! only used 1/5 scoop gameday, i could feel it, but nowhere near as good as a full scoop!!!

either i am in better shape or sid is getting old, he was really tired....maybe he needs some gameday????
I got a little confused with all the scoops did you say sid requires one or two after taking care of business...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got a little confused with all the scoops did you say sid requires one or two after taking care of business...
i will have to defer to sid...he gets pissed when i answer questions aimed at him.

oh, well...since sid's membership here on the forum has expired i will say it all depends on how much kibbles he ate the day before!!!:Thinkingof_:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN Sports does not condone the use of our products on animals! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MAN Sports does not condone the use of our products on animals! Lol
that's ok, i wasn't going to share with sid anyways!!!! he will have to buy his own....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...enough kidding around. i measured it out and i have 1 full scoop and right around a quarter scoop left-i guess i used more than half a scoop the other day or i used more than a full scoop the other times. either way it is what it is. going to go all out for tomorrow and hit up nifs for a full body workout, 1 and a quarter scoop it is!!! to be honest i am already sold on gameday, it is on my list of things i will be buying!!! btw-tomorrow will also be the last day of my 30 day cycle of manifested, so i really plan to go all in!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might be the first to use a scoop and a quarter...let me know how Jupiter looks when you zoom into outer space! Stuff is straight rocket fuel!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You might be the first to use a scoop and a quarter...let me know how Jupiter looks when you zoom into outer space! Stuff is straight rocket fuel!
hey man, that was a small container...but enough to sell me on gameday, thanks for letting me try it.

i am a believer!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man, that was a small container...but enough to sell me on gameday, thanks for letting me try it.

i am a believer!!!
You're a Bieber Believer?

justin-bieber-hospital-instagram.jpg

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then why did you email this to me?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that guy looks like a momma's boy homo!!!

geez, we had the stones/beatles/led zep/who/deep purple/black sabbath/jethro tull/pink floyd/fleetwood mac/the doors/jimi hendriks....

and you guy's get the bieber, lol.....you've been robbed!!!!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
that guy looks like a momma's boy homo!!!

geez, we had the stones/beatles/led zep/who/deep purple/black sabbath/jethro tull/pink floyd/fleetwood mac/the doors/jimi hendriks....

and you guy's get the bieber, lol.....you've been robbed!!!!
Lol i think t may be saying you now have a certain different standard to maintain

we are few

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is a good thing i don't have to work tonight...i put in one of the most dedicated workouts i can remember in a very long time!!! instead of my normal doing sets of 3 on a machine before moving on, i just went from machine to machine. incredible the volume i was able to get done. 16 machines in total and i did 2 full circuits. then did ab work!!! on the way home i was actually shaking and twitching, been a long time since i pushed myself that hard!!!

gameday...this stuff is energy/motivation/endurance/aggressiveness/pump all in one scoop. i can't think of a single negative thing about gameday, if this stuff doesn't improve your workouts, join a bieber fan club!!!

i give gameday a 9 out of 10...the price is a little steep, but this won't deter me from buying a tub. i only had a 4 serving sample sized tub, and i was tempted to use everyday just for the energy alone, but resisted this urge and just saved for workouts...i felt like 1 scoop is my sweet spot, i liked the 1.25 scoop but don't feel it was neccessary. i usually go well beyond 1 scoop for most pre's, so this helps balance the steep price, imo!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gameday...this stuff is energy/motivation/endurance/aggressiveness/pump all in one scoop. i can't think of a single negative thing about gameday, if this stuff doesn't improve your workouts, join a bieber fan club!!!
Our new ad slogan!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
it is a good thing i don't have to work tonight...i put in one of the most dedicated workouts i can remember in a very long time!!! instead of my normal doing sets of 3 on a machine before moving on, i just went from machine to machine. incredible the volume i was able to get done. 16 machines in total and i did 2 full circuits. then did ab work!!! on the way home i was actually shaking and twitching, been a long time since i pushed myself that hard!!!

i give gameday a 9 out of 10...the price is a little steep, but this won't deter me from buying a tub. i only had a 4 serving sample sized tub, and i was tempted to use everyday just for the energy alone, but resisted this urge and just saved for workouts...i felt like 1 scoop is my sweet spot, i liked the 1.25 scoop but don't feel it was neccessary. i usually go well beyond 1 scoop for most pre's, so this helps balance the steep price, imo!!!!
awesome job bro, glad you enjoyed it so much :) doesn't seem like we've had any negative feedback on Game Day.

great overall log MAN