GAMEDAY BY MAN

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You might be the first to use a scoop and a quarter...let me know how Jupiter looks when you zoom into outer space! Stuff is straight rocket fuel!
    hey man, that was a small container...but enough to sell me on gameday, thanks for letting me try it.

i am a believer!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey man, that was a small container...but enough to sell me on gameday, thanks for letting me try it.

i am a believer!!!
    You're a Bieber Believer?

Name:  justin-bieber-hospital-instagram.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  184.3 KB
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You're a Bieber Believer?

Name:  justin-bieber-hospital-instagram.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  184.3 KB
    negged for littering and leaving this trash in a quality thread :P
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

4. Then why did you email this to me?
    FeFiFo.com support

5. that guy looks like a momma's boy homo!!!

geez, we had the stones/beatles/led zep/who/deep purple/black sabbath/jethro tull/pink floyd/fleetwood mac/the doors/jimi hendriks....

and you guy's get the bieber, lol.....you've been robbed!!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that guy looks like a momma's boy homo!!!

geez, we had the stones/beatles/led zep/who/deep purple/black sabbath/jethro tull/pink floyd/fleetwood mac/the doors/jimi hendriks....

and you guy's get the bieber, lol.....you've been robbed!!!!
    Lol i think t may be saying you now have a certain different standard to maintain

we are few

7. it is a good thing i don't have to work tonight...i put in one of the most dedicated workouts i can remember in a very long time!!! instead of my normal doing sets of 3 on a machine before moving on, i just went from machine to machine. incredible the volume i was able to get done. 16 machines in total and i did 2 full circuits. then did ab work!!! on the way home i was actually shaking and twitching, been a long time since i pushed myself that hard!!!

gameday...this stuff is energy/motivation/endurance/aggressiveness/pump all in one scoop. i can't think of a single negative thing about gameday, if this stuff doesn't improve your workouts, join a bieber fan club!!!

i give gameday a 9 out of 10...the price is a little steep, but this won't deter me from buying a tub. i only had a 4 serving sample sized tub, and i was tempted to use everyday just for the energy alone, but resisted this urge and just saved for workouts...i felt like 1 scoop is my sweet spot, i liked the 1.25 scoop but don't feel it was neccessary. i usually go well beyond 1 scoop for most pre's, so this helps balance the steep price, imo!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gameday...this stuff is energy/motivation/endurance/aggressiveness/pump all in one scoop. i can't think of a single negative thing about gameday, if this stuff doesn't improve your workouts, join a bieber fan club!!!
    Our new ad slogan!
    FeFiFo.com support

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it is a good thing i don't have to work tonight...i put in one of the most dedicated workouts i can remember in a very long time!!! instead of my normal doing sets of 3 on a machine before moving on, i just went from machine to machine. incredible the volume i was able to get done. 16 machines in total and i did 2 full circuits. then did ab work!!! on the way home i was actually shaking and twitching, been a long time since i pushed myself that hard!!!

i give gameday a 9 out of 10...the price is a little steep, but this won't deter me from buying a tub. i only had a 4 serving sample sized tub, and i was tempted to use everyday just for the energy alone, but resisted this urge and just saved for workouts...i felt like 1 scoop is my sweet spot, i liked the 1.25 scoop but don't feel it was neccessary. i usually go well beyond 1 scoop for most pre's, so this helps balance the steep price, imo!!!!
    awesome job bro, glad you enjoyed it so much doesn't seem like we've had any negative feedback on Game Day.

great overall log MAN
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. REM P.M. By Man Sports Trial Run
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. Anyone tired Orotine by MAN
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:55 AM
  3. Figure Fuel by MAN Sports