gameday here I come

njphysique

Awards
So I just received my gameday box in the mail. Tomorrow will start the official review. I will be starting with 1/2 scoop and see from there.

Let the games begin!!!!

njphysique

Awards
I know you're waiting for my feedback...hold on 10 more hours then it's game time. I'm currently 9 weeks out from the NPC Garden State Championships - Men's Physique Division, so this product will really be put to the test.

njphysique

Awards
Off to the gym I go for a back workout. Even a large knot in my back can't keep me away from the gym.

Taste: great. Just like fruit punch should.
Mixability: very good, not great. Just had some at the bottom, but putting a dab of more water did the trick.

njphysique

Awards
Review on first day of Game day by Man Sports.

1/2 scoop serving

Alertness: 8/10
Focus: 8/10
Pump: 7/10
Anger: 0/10
Effectiveness: 7/10

Since this was my first time taking Game day I had no clue what expect. At 1/2 scoop I was able to get in a good back workout. It provided me with the great alertness and focus but lacked the pump. I will take a full scoop on Monday during my next workout since I take Sundays off.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pump may come or go depending on your type of workout. What kind of exercises did you do for your back workout? Curious about your routine, especially if you're in competition prep.

njphysique

Awards
Pump may come or go depending on your type of workout. What kind of exercises did you do for your back workout? Curious about your routine, especially if you're in competition prep.
Today's back workout consisted of 6 exercises 3-4 sets/exercise 8-15 reps 60 seconds between sets.

Rev grip pulldowns
Close grip pull ups
bent db rows 2 arms same time
Hammer strength pulldown machine
Close grip seated row
Nautilus pullover machine (old machine but in great shape)

njphysique

Awards
Something went right during my workout yesterday. I am actually sore today from the workout. I really get sore since I take 10-20g of BCAA's and 5-10g of glutamine a day.

Tomorrow will be day 2 of Gameday!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something went right during my workout yesterday. I am actually sore today from the workout. I really get sore since I take 10-20g of BCAA's and 5-10g of glutamine a day.

Tomorrow will be day 2 of Gameday!!!
Gotta love pushin' it to the limit!

njphysique

Awards
1 scoop today 30 min before my shoulder workout.

WOW!!!!

I had so much energy, focus, and pump. Everything was through the roof. It was one of the greatest shoulder workouts of my life.

My workout consisted of 3-4 sets 8-12 reps of:

DB shoulder press
Barbell 1-arm side raise
Rear delt fly machine
Shoulder press machine
DB front raise

Once again, 1 scoop was just plain AWESOME!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 scoop today 30 min before my shoulder workout.

WOW!!!!

I had so much energy, focus, and pump. Everything was through the roof. It was one of the greatest shoulder workouts of my life.

My workout consisted of 3-4 sets 8-12 reps of:

DB shoulder press
Barbell 1-arm side raise
Rear delt fly machine
Shoulder press machine
DB front raise

Once again, 1 scoop was just plain AWESOME!!!
One scoop is definitely an experience! How long after you workout did that energy last?

njphysique

Awards
Workout was one hour and it may have lasted 15-30 min after then wore off

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Definitely want to see what you get out of the full scoop. I had an awesome workout with half a scoop.

njphysique

Awards
For today's workout I am going to try 3/4 scoop.

Stay tuned....

njphysique

Awards
3/4 scoop for today's chest triceps workout. I didn't feel the intensity like I did yesterday from the full scoop. The result was still a good workout but the pump wasn't present. I will go back go back to the full scoop tomorrow.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/4 scoop for today's chest triceps workout. I didn't feel the intensity like I did yesterday from the full scoop. The result was still a good workout but the pump wasn't present. I will go back go back to the full scoop tomorrow.
Good that you're adjusting the doses a bit. Only way to know what works if you decide to buy a full tub!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
late but in, sorry for the delay, been busy as hell with school and MAN-type things :p

full scoop is where it's at bro, I'm using that regularly now....1/2 scoop for cardio and studying though lol

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Man I have been having good workouts with 1/2 scoops. Going to be trying a full scoop tomorrow.

njphysique

Awards
Full scoop today and another good workout. I was exhausted today so thank god for Gameday. Back workout today 5 exercises 3-4 sets 8-15 reps per exercise. I'll see tomorrow if I'm sore. If so, then it was a good workout. 14.5 weeks till my next competition.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad Gameday could help you push through!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Full scoop today and another good workout. I was exhausted today so thank god for Gameday. Back workout today 5 exercises 3-4 sets 8-15 reps per exercise. I'll see tomorrow if I'm sore. If so, then it was a good workout. 14.5 weeks till my next competition.
Game Day definitely helps push me through even when I'm drained. I don't get a lot of sleep these days but never had a sluggish session while using Game Day. glad you felt much of the same from it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How are the workouts going my friend? Haven't seen you pop up in a few. Is Gameday helping with your contest prep so far?