StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack

Page 7 of 15 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Blast away big back!
    I wanted to try something new. Cuz I was putting some thought into it and I think I've been doing lag pull downs wrong or just poorly. My lats are surprisingly small when it comes to traditional posing so I need to find out what the deal is.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I wanted to try something new. Cuz I was putting some thought into it and I think I've been doing lag pull downs wrong or just poorly. My lats are surprisingly small when it comes to traditional posing so I need to find out what the deal is.
    solution = pullups
    back needs to be hit from many angles imo, not just focusing on width & depth
    pulldowns are useful, but pullups are harder; if you can do pullups, start doing them
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    solution = pullups
    back needs to be hit from many angles imo, not just focusing on width & depth
    pulldowns are useful, but pullups are harder; if you can do pullups, start doing them
    When I say I am working on width or thickness I mainly just mean the tracking of my elbows on say bent overs or the accessory movements towards the end. I mainly go for free weights as much as possible for back so I think that accounts for the variable angle dilemma.

I found out I wasn't rolling my shoulders back enough and if I kept a slighter arch in my back I get a way fuller contraction.

I will try pull ups in a couple weeks. I like changing one thing at a time and seeing how that plays out im not a guy that changes everything every week that's mind numbing and you don't know what really works
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

2 caps PX
    4 caps creatrona
    Didn't feel like mixing powder since I was using a Powerade bottle for pre and I didn't want it getting caught in the ridges

Db rows

*what I changed, made more of an effort to pull to my hips and really force the lat to do the work*

95x12
    105x10
    120x8
    125x6

Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns

*heres what I changed, rolled shoulders back and arched my back a little more than usual*

100x16
    120x12
    100x16
    100x16

Feel good

Bent over rows

*what I changed, again pulling towards hip*

135x16
    185x12
    225x8
    135x14+2+2+2

Low Row Hammer Strength

*what I changed, deeper arch and pulled with elbows and held for 1 second*

45 + 25x16
    ""
    45 + 25 + 10 x12
    2 plates x10

So exhausted. Like unreal. Got a couple more in then left

Shoulders

Seated Db
    40x16x16x16x16

Side laterals
    20x12x12x12

Db Reverse Flyes
    20x12x12x12

Name:  image-3018286607.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  225.7 KB

Name:  image-450567926.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  195.5 KB

I definitely noticed a difference from the previous weeks training. Gonna keep this up to gain a bit more width
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I say I am working on width or thickness I mainly just mean the tracking of my elbows on say bent overs or the accessory movements towards the end. I mainly go for free weights as much as possible for back so I think that accounts for the variable angle dilemma.
    ah okay gotchya, working mind-muscle connection (good for you)
    free weights FTW - I own no machines, just free/cables/pullup bar built into ceiling
    old school, I am
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Holding those contractions is a must with back especially. Good session bud.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I agree. I find it too easy to cheat the rep when you don't hold it at the top.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You got lucky sir. Check the stim beta thread

9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You got lucky sir. Check the stim beta thread
    Snags PMed me about it!

I'm pretty excited to try it.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Snags PMed me about it!

And were excited for you to try it too! Curious to see what a non stim junkie thinks.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Snags PMed me about it!

Looking forward to your log....

PM me your address.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

ah okay gotchya, working mind-muscle connection (good for you)
    free weights FTW - I own no machines, just free/cables/pullup bar built into ceiling
    old school, I am
    basically
    I need to start doing pull ups again but it's been so long and I'm much heavier than I was the last time I religiously forced myself to do them.

Sick set up though bubba
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Indeed, to be honest sometimes I lose all interest in working out but I still force myself to go.
    Had to rekindle my interest and stop just going through the motions, now this is what it's all about!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

^

And grats, stimul8 is gonna knock your socks off most likely
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mindblowing.....bodypumping... .BOOM....stimul8

^

And grats, stimul8 is gonna knock your socks off most likely
    Olympus labs Rep
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Mindblowing.....bodypumping... .BOOM....stimul8
    This is gonna be great, now...if only it came in grape...
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Eating so much carbs today, might as well make it my refeed. My cheating has slowed down a lot and when I do cheat I make good choices that I can easily work into my daily calorie pool, that makes me really excited.

Becoming more routine and takes a lot less thinking, makes my life easier and I can worry about other things.

Just a quick thought
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

K after a day of carbing up and having alc cla with every sitting. And of course my 2 caps px black in the morning

I decided to basically act like today was Monday and hit most of everything twice.

1 tab caffeine and 3 caps swoll-n

So chest and a bit of tris

Incline Db
    75x16
    85x12
    95x12
    100x10

Incline bb
    8 sets 135 10-12

Nasty pump

Name:  image-310551210.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  348.6 KB

Seated Chest Press
    1 plate and a 25, the machine was broken but I still tried 2 sets of 10. Felt weird

https://vine.co/v/b993mmbxL9K

^ I made a vine today randomly idk if y'all can even watch that honestly.

French press
    100x12x10x10

Elbow hurt

Chest Flyes
    4 sets 12-16

With pull ups
    4 sets 6

With tricep press downs
    4 sets 12
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very vascular... gotta like that!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

interesting vid - never seen vine before
    veinage!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Nice dude!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Very vascular... gotta like that!
    I finally found lighting that did me justice! Thanks brochaco

interesting vid - never seen vine before
    veinage!
    And haha ya I know it's pretty weird, my friends made me make it and I was like uh...
    Then I thought this would be a good opp too show some people how I look besides the typical posing so I threw together this fruity number lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice dude!
    Preciate it, how you liking the gig man?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Pretty good man thanks for asking
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Pretty good man thanks for asking
    thats what I like to hear!

most of the new reps kinda go into remission and just study and learn more about the products themselves and how to represent a company I guess.

Just a trend I noticed and one that I took part in myself so just wanted to see what was up
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

thats what I like to hear!

most of the new reps kinda go into remission and just study and learn more about the products themselves and how to represent a company I guess.

Just a trend I noticed and one that I took part in myself so just wanted to see what was up
    Yeah i hear what your sayin. There's always new things to learn. That's the beauty of this "life style" so to speak. Never ends evolving it seems like. Never a boring moment lol
    Purus labs Rep
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeah i hear what your sayin. There's always new things to learn. That's the beauty of this "life style" so to speak. Never ends evolving it seems like. Never a boring moment lol
    that's what I was promised! think you know a lot and you really only hit the surface, its a journey
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

2 caps px in the am

1 tab caffeine
    no swoll-n
    4 caps creatrona

back and bi volume

did those pull ups we were talking about
    got a good set of 10 and felt like a boss, next set...6 those bodyweight exercises man haha

bwx10x6x6x6x6

that felt good, what I had been missing in my back training

Low Cable Underhanded Rows (with Lat Pulldown bar)

OMG THIS WAS AMAZING, arch your back and pin your shoulder blades back. pull towards your hips <--- must

I dont even know the weights I was so impressed by the warm up set I just kept it there for 4 sets of 16,16,14,12
    I cant describe how activated my lats were

Old Style Lat Pulldown (like it was a bar and pulley system not even cables)

like always, arch and pin

110x12
    150x10
    180x8
    210x6 + 130x10

Bent over rows
    2 sets of 12 at 135

eh I think I did a good bit for the second back session this week so I had enough

Name:  image-1157338470.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  211.5 KB

Still not as balanced as I'd like, but consistency is key as with everything

Spider Curls
    20x12x12x12

make my bis scream, light weight is key for me

Hammerstrength Preacher
    70 lbs x12x12x12x12

One Armed Cable Curls
    20x12
    30x12
    40x10
    50x10

really awesome session. Idk why a tab of caffeine has been doing the trick for me lately but hell, I am not complaining! like 5 cents a pop
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Yeaaaaaah. Lookkin good brother. The one tab of caffeine is probably doing the trick because of the PX gonna be flying around on big ole eagles wings before you know it.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Damn dude back is lookin big! You grow fast homie lol!
    Purus labs Rep
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^^ this... impressive bro...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

dude drops some pullups in da mix one time and BAM! back width doubles, thickness shines
    beast
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeaaaaaah. Lookkin good brother. The one tab of caffeine is probably doing the trick because of the PX gonna be flying around on big ole eagles wings before you know it.
    Maybe! Idk I've been working out pretty late so I figured that'd be long gone out of the system!

And haha apparently all I needed were pull-ups so let's see!!

Lol thanks man, I paid the price for it my back is sore as hell today!

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

^^^^ this... impressive bro...
    Thanks brocho cinco

dude drops some pullups in da mix one time and BAM! back width doubles, thickness shines
    beast
    Haha Papa Snags knows best I guess, glad my weight went down enough for me to actually perform a few working sets.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep pullups are awesome for width..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Haha ya but at 205 I'd be lucky to get 3 sets of 2 and that's not even exaggerating.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Number 1 for back width....

Do them all the time.
    Olympus labs Rep
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Haha ya but at 205 I'd be lucky to get 3 sets of 2 and that's not even exaggerating.
    Weight assisted is an option bro...I use them when I can't get enough reps ...no biggie, nothing to be ashamed about
    Olympus labs Rep
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Weight assisted is an option bro...I use them when I can't get enough reps ...no biggie, nothing to be ashamed about
    not ashamed, I just never think to do them you know?

and the one we have with the bar you place your feet on is just awkward, the tension just makes it hard to keep aligned but thats just my opinion
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

not ashamed, I just never think to do them you know?

and the one we have with the bar you place your feet on is just awkward, the tension just makes it hard to keep aligned but thats just my opinion
    just kidding with the ashamed part....know lots of guys that don't want to use it because they feel it's not manly.
    Olympus labs Rep
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

just kidding with the ashamed part....know lots of guys that don't want to use it because they feel it's not manly.
    Haha it didn't phase me, it's literally just awkward for me though.

That's how I started way back in the day (if I'm even old enough to say that) but now I should be able to hop back up there.

I think I was doing 18 good pull ups last time I was around this weight. Need to step my game up
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I started doing pullups....they are boring

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex Fat Attack Stack!! We need 3 loggers, get in here!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 09:17 PM
  2. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. The Fat Furnace Stack (AlphaBurn & AMP)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  4. The Fat Attack Stack (Hyper T2 & NEW Dexaprine)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. Opinions on this fat attack stack
    By FINEMNT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:05 PM