StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Finaflex, Snags and 3clipseGt for hooking this up!

What we are working with:
1 Creatrona caps
1 Creatrona powder
2 PX Black
2 ALC CLA

image-187830238.jpg

On top of preworkout as needed, maybe Swoll-N here and there and ya that's it I am not a complicated guy lol

Goals: Ever since I started working out 2.5 years ago I have been on a perma-bulk (good advice to follow btw really capitalized on these nooby/young gains) and I wanna see what's under the goo! Time to get shredded bros

Stats:
5'10
19 years old (20 @ 5/25)
200-203 lbs

Max lifts:
375 bench
505 x3 rack dead
405 squat (hurt my lower back that's why I so rack deads and my squat is so low)

Diet: now I am not going full nazi mood. I am going to keep things simple and as long as it fits these guidelines I will let it play out and get more strict if need be.
-2500 calories a day
-fast food only twice a week
-2 sessions of cardio for 200 calories
-if I do crave fast food outside of those 2 freebies (finals coming up) I have to drink 2 scoops protein 10 minutes before aka portion control

Training:
Y'all know the deal, I train uber strength for big lifts then crazy high volume for appropriate ancillary movements.

Befores:
Heres me 5 days ago at 205, I took a week off to get ready for the cut mentally so I am a lot softer and bloated.
image-261668146.jpg

A little more accurate. I love the progress I have made in my shoulders, upper chest eh it's getting better. But I definitely don't want to flatten out in those areas just a side note
image-135232089.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sick stack,oh and 1st!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd! Kill it bud

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a damn good foundation you've layed out .. now rip this shyte up!!! If an old fugger like me can do it the shame on those that can't. See what I did a robbed everybody of excuses :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
man i'm really slipping
7th? really?
:sigh:
oh well, now go get this SG

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a damn good foundation you've layed out .. now rip this shyte up!!! If an old fugger like me can do it the shame on those that can't. See what I did a robbed everybody of excuses :)
Thanks man! And uh oh robbing me of a scapegoat already? Mannnn

man i'm really slipping
7th? really?
:sigh:
oh well, now go get this SG
Finally!

image-4021953346.jpg

Lmao jk man

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 2 caps PX Black and 2 caps ALC CLA earlier. (With my meal of 2 burgers on wheat with a coke) this stuff is clean, I didn't feel a huge rush of energy and that's awesome. I hate hate hate popping meth like diet pills and initial impression of this is solid

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day back after a couple 5 day breaks.

Have to start with chest duhh

2 scoops Creatrona + 1.5 scoops jack3d micro lemon lime (stuff tastes so good)

Super set db pullovers (halting when chest tension lessens) with incline dumbbell press

35x16 + 75x12
45x12 + 85x12
45x12 + 95x12
110x4

That hurt

Flat barbell
135 x12
225 x4 wtf shoulder pain stood up and immediately laid down and busted 4 more out
225 x4 pain got worse

Screw it switch to Incline Hammer Strength
1 pps x4 sets of 14-18

Cable Chest Flyes (pulley set at 2 notches above shoulder height)
4 sets of 12 set at 4 (guessing that's 40 lbs?)

Really focused on the contraction like there was no tomorrow. Mirror was right in front and I could see the separations growing.

Some base noodz

image-3444897809.jpg

image-2149708538.jpg

Shadow covers up the slight line I have on my abs, don't judge me that line was hard work

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just getting started plenty of time for judging later, right now all about the work... I have fun for the most part so it never really seems to be that much work. Restrictive dieting does get tough. Once I am done this I will probably stay lean using IF.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That line is such a b!tch isnt it?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just getting started plenty of time for judging later, right now all about the work... I have fun for the most part so it never really seems to be that much work. Restrictive dieting does get tough. Once I am done this I will probably stay lean using IF.
I'm doing some pretty restrictive stuff right now then slowly going to switch to the format I laid out. I think allowing myself breathing room later on will pay off for mental and physical health.

And I like IF, been doing it for a long time before it got a name! Balancing school gym and work like most people here do/did at one point makes for a busy schedule. But anyway that or carb back loading is the way I grow best actually

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bro I've been kinda busy with life, but I'm here to support and follow your progress! Besides you are in good hands with the Finaflex old fuggers lol, they are awesome folk filled with experience and first hand knowledge :).

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That line is such a b!tch isnt it?
Indeed, after this I think I am going to stay relatively lean year round just so I don't gotta go balls to the wall cut mode every spring lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I've been kinda busy with life, but I'm here to support and follow your progress! Besides you are in good hands with the Finaflex old fuggers lol, they are awesome folk filled with experience and first hand knowledge :).
Hey it's this guy! Glad you could make it broklahoma

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JB the gifmeister
i think that is a real pic you took tho, you terrorize your cat, don't you?
i'm callin peta

SG is growing and turning into such a fine educated young man
I plead the 5th.

Although, if you call them they will never find a cat in my home.

I'm not saying I kill cats, I just don't have one...(or do I?)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plead the 5th.

Although, if you call them they will never find a cat in my home.

I'm not saying I kill cats, I just don't have one...(or do I?)
I like cats I just don't like the idea of having a box of **** in my house so I stick to playing with other people's cats

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I like cats I just don't like the idea of having a box of **** in my house so I stick to playing with other people's cats
i agree, it's much better to play with other pussies, than it is your own
err, wait

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a Cat fan myself...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again took 2 caps of PX Black upon waking up.

super clean no rush no jitters :D

2 caps ALC CLA before my first meal of 2 turkey sandwiches on wheat easy on the mayo and a little but of Mt Dew (I am a youngin I love me some soda)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today consisted of

Eating
Cooking
Studying
Studying
Studying
Eating
And no gym :/

tomorrow looks like

Class
Test
Class
Lab report
Lab
Eat
Study

But definitely gonna try and weasel in some back in there

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back would fit nicely between eat and study.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodluck bro!
got like 6 points higher than I was aiming for (overall average and such)

So I am happy about that

in a weird mood though, my insomnia has been acting up and I might have to withdraw from a class I havent been able to commit too fully. it'll be an excused class but still I want this school **** over with already

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got like 6 points higher than I was aiming for (overall average and such)

So I am happy about that

in a weird mood though, my insomnia has been acting up and I might have to withdraw from a class I havent been able to commit too fully. it'll be an excused class but still I want this school **** over with already
Congrats man and you gotta do what you gotta do. Any sleep aids help or is it some serious insomnia?

If sleep aids help and you havnt tried G8 let me know and ill send you a couple days worth to see if it helps.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man and you gotta do what you gotta do. Any sleep aids help or is it some serious insomnia?
Going to a neurologist soon. Been like 14 months of medicated sleep but it's fine as long as I sleep lol I lost like 20 lbs in a month cuz I would stay up for 3 days at a time (before diagnosis)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to a neurologist soon. Been like 14 months of medicated sleep but it's fine as long as I sleep lol I lost like 20 lbs in a month cuz I would stay up for 3 days at a time (before diagnosis)
Holy crap bud. Well i hope things work out for you man that cant be fun at all.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch! And I thought sleep apnea was bad.