Attacking joh408's Fat with Finaflex - sponsored - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Attacking joh408's Fat with Finaflex - sponsored

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I think the old guns respect rest days more than us young bloods. I took a week off last week because my body has been under a lot of stress for a long time. Staying out of my basement was so hard but in the end it's for the best haha
    Cuz we learned the hard way..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry for the lack of updates. Starting a new job and dealing with some other stuff got in the way. Still lifting on schedule for SL5x5. Sitting around 167 lbs with calories around 2600-2800 per day. I'd say I'm doing a recomp now since I look bigger yet more defined.
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bigger and leaner at the same weight? Yeeep. U win :P

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another day, another workout. Killed 5x5 today. 190 squats, 115 bench, 115 rows. Moving up slowly but surely. This reduction in weight has allowed me to correct some form. Used to do parallel on squats but now I'm going ATG.
    Justin
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

love me some ATG!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Another day, another workout. Killed 5x5 today. 190 squats, 115 bench, 115 rows. Moving up slowly but surely. This reduction in weight has allowed me to correct some form. Used to do parallel on squats but now I'm going ATG.
    Nice. The low weigh time is perfect to work on form and heal all those nagging injurys. On the squat dept. Be careful on ATG I've been going below paralell (checked depth yesterday and I was quite a bit lower) and its the reason my knee has been acting up. Did squats to paralell yday and upped weight as well as reps and no knee pain. So if ur not having knee problems keep going hard but if u start seeing some then keep this in mind.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    love me some ATG!
    I'm really liking them so far. Little bit of knee soreness but I figure I am building muscle so it'll be better in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nice. The low weigh time is perfect to work on form and heal all those nagging injurys. On the squat dept. Be careful on ATG I've been going below paralell (checked depth yesterday and I was quite a bit lower) and its the reason my knee has been acting up. Did squats to paralell yday and upped weight as well as reps and no knee pain. So if ur not having knee problems keep going hard but if u start seeing some then keep this in mind.
    Not too much soreness. Little bit in my left knee since I've injured it a few times. I'll definitely keep that in mind when I get the weight up.
    Justin
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I'm really liking them so far. Little bit of knee soreness but I figure I am building muscle so it'll be better in the long run.

Not too much soreness. Little bit in my left knee since I've injured it a few times. I'll definitely keep that in mind when I get the weight up.
    I've had surgery three times on my knees. I feel ya

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Be careful on ATG I've been going below paralell (checked depth yesterday and I was quite a bit lower) and its the reason my knee has been acting up. Did squats to paralell yday and upped weight as well as reps and no knee pain. So if ur not having knee problems keep going hard but if u start seeing some then keep this in mind.
    mmm maybe on the boldened..would seem to be a pretty clear case of cause & effect
    but - a lot of this depends on how you are built; I wouldn't automatically assume, because of this blip personal experience, the conclusion that atg is harder on the knees..not at all
    and understand, you working from a different angle is going to cause you a little distress if you've never done them like that before..

form is pretty key for this movement tho
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Little fasted, flexed pic after boat practice this morning. Nothing too strenous
    Justin
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

wait - are those abs I see??
    look good man! core is definitely notable..lines in shoulders, more prominent chest definition..
    you been working, it is obvious!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Looks like some GREAT progress man. Like snags said abs coming out, shouldereds more defined. Looking good bud.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thanks guys! First picture ever that shows some abs haha
    Justin
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Just made some great low carb, gluten free fried chicken for dinner for my parents and I. Actually pretty damn good. I'm gonna keep tweaking the recipe and techniques but I'm stoked I found a decent recipe
    Justin
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome transformation dude your traps swoll up big time!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thanks Chefbo! Loving this PX Black run
    Justin
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Whoa!! slimmer waist is obvious.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thanks DW! Body comp is still getting better as I approach the 8th week of this run. No stalling or anything yet with body comp. I've been weighing in consistently around 165-167 in the morning these last couple days
    Justin
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Another day, another successful lift. Squat 200, bench 125, row 125. Quite a few carbs today. My dad and I biked to a pizza place about 15 minutes away and split a 16" pizza with ham, meatballs and jalapeños. So good. It wasn't too difficult of a ride but I was sweating pretty good from the PX Black. Legs were burning a bit from the squats before but it was a good burn. Stretching out the legs with some running or biking seems to help with DOMS for me
    Justin
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just caught up. Your transformation looks good man. Abs coming through and looking lean!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thanks for joining and thanks for the comments! PX Black has really been treating me well throughout this run. Great mood, killer results and no jitters. Got a little bit left on this run and I am extremely satisfied with how it has gone.
    Justin
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes I would agree with that assessment from my experience as well very solid product.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Couple pics from last night, loaded up on a lot of carbs:

Justin
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

hmmm not showing any spill over whatsoever from the last pics still look leaner.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

yeeeaaahh buddy!
    dude eats pizza and gets leaner wth....
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeeeaaahh buddy!
    dude eats pizza and gets leaner wth....
    Don't even !!! Pizza is evil... evil!!!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But I just had a slice >.>
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Haha I can't explain how I got leaner after having half a pizza but it happened. Fueling my workouts. Knocked out squats, press and deadlifts this morning. Going to the pool with a decent pump
    Justin
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Haha I can't explain how I got leaner after having half a pizza but it happened. Fueling my workouts. Knocked out squats, press and deadlifts this morning. Going to the pool with a decent pump
    Body soaked up the carbs. This happens a lot actually. When you sit in a calorie deficit for so long your body slows the metabolism down. When you eat this big meal it kickstarts it back up so to say. This is why refeeds on cuts are useful from time to time.

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Body soaked up the carbs. This happens a lot actually. When you sit in a calorie deficit for so long your body slows the metabolism down. When you eat this big meal it kickstarts it back up so to say. This is why refeeds on cuts are useful from time to time.
    Yah that happens later in the week we use stategic carb ups like that when we get really depleted.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Good to know. I have 3 pills of the PX Black left so tomorrow I will update this with my final review and weight.
    Justin
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Good to know. I have 3 pills of the PX Black left so tomorrow I will update this with my final review and weight.
    Can't wait to see it

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

First off, thank you to all of the Finaflex team here on AM for picking me to log this stack. The Fat Attack stack from Finaflex was awesome for me on this run. I ended up losing about 15 lbs in this 8 week run and I feel like I kept all of my muscle, if not adding some too.
    Here is a breakdown of my run:

4/16 - 180 lbs, 31.5” waist, 38” chest
    Started out with a low carb, keto based diet with refeeds every Friday/Saturday. Calories when starting were between 2000-2300, reducing calories when fat loss stalled (never did, stayed in this range for most of the run)

4/18 - 2 days in

4/22 - 31” waist

4/24 - 177.8 lbs, down 2.2 lbs in 1 week

4/26 - Post wo pic

4/30 - 176.4 lbs, down another 1.4lbs, 3.6 lbs total

5/4 - 175 lbs, down 1.4 lbs, 5 lbs total

5/9 - 171.6 lbs, down 3.4 lbs, 8.4 lbs total

5/16 - 171 lbs, down .6 lbs, 9 lbs total

5/22 - 169.8 lbs, down 1.2 lbs, 10.2 lbs total
    Started to add in carbs since I was down the 10 lbs I wanted. Calories were around 2400-2800 with the added calories coming from carbs

5/28 - 169 lbs, down .8 lbs, 11 lbs total

6/6 - 167 lbs, down 2 lbs, 13 lbs total

6/8 -

6/13 - 165.3 lbs, down 1.7 lbs, 14.7 lbs total

6/16 - END OF RUN! 165.1 lbs down .2 lbs, 14.9 lbs total, 30” waist

Starting off on this run I weighed about 180 lbs and wanted to drop about 10 lbs and then do a recomp and try to lose more fat while staying relatively big. I accomplished the first goal of dropping 10 lbs in about a month which is awesome! I have been cutting since December and so I expected the fat loss to stall out and it never did with PX Black and ALC CLA. My diet could have been better as this was right around finals time and I was extremely short on workout time/food prep time. Still, these products helped me drop the first 10 like it was nothing.

Also, I felt like the ALCAR in the ALC CLA really helped come finals time as I could retain information better and my focus was dead on. CLA is kind of a sleeper in this stack since its hard to tell that it is working. I would take 2 before bed and wake up feeling lean as hell. I had previously experienced this with SSv2 which is a GDA but I discontinued use for this run. ALC CLA would have me feeling lean and full when I took it prebed and I could tell a difference when I didn’t dose before bed. Great product that I will definitely incorporate in my future cuts.

Once I lost the first 10, I started adding in carbs in order to get a recomp effect with these products. Sitting around 2400-2800 calories per day is where I usually maintain my weight but I kept dropping the pounds. My muscles stayed looking full with the Creatrona which was awesome. No digestive issues whatsoever with Creatrona. Creatine has given me digestive issues in the past but it was non existent on this run.

I kept losing weight which I would say was mostly fat since I set a PR for deadlift with 345lbs x 2. People kept commenting on how I looked bigger and were shocked when I told them my weight. Great ego boosts which combined with the mood enhancement component of PX Black to make me feel like I was unstoppable. Such an awesome feeling. In the end I ended up losing about 15 lbs which makes me the leanest I have been in about 4 years. All of this was accomplished using 5/3/1 the first few weeks, switching to SL5x5 near the end. Very minimal cardio was done during this run. I think I could have dropped a few more lbs with more cardio. My cardio was HIIT on the stationary bike pretty much 1 time a week, a couple cool down LISS sessions on the bike and men’s league hockey/drop in twice a week.
    Justin
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Niiiice. Really like the progress pics in the final review. You ran a great log and made some amazing progress. Good job!

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.

Congrats on run bud. Awesome log! You leaned out quite a bit and look like you added a bit of muscle! Congrats again!
    Junior
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Niiiice. Really like the progress pics in the final review. You ran a great log and made some amazing progress. Good job!
    Thanks Monte! I loved this run and will not hesitate to purchase Finaflex products in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post
    Congrats on run bud. Awesome log! You leaned out quite a bit and look like you added a bit of muscle! Congrats again!
    Thanks man! It was a great run!
    Justin
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Official review on later post
    Last edited by joh408; 06-17-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Put official review in another post
    Justin
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I didn't notice this log until you were just about over but I enjoyed it either way.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

a pic review! very cool
    and great work thruout of course

only one thing:
    looks like you missed some categories in the final review format we ask to be used

best to you going forward my friend
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Solid log all around thanks....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 02:52 PM
  2. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:58 AM
  3. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
  5. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 04:44 PM