Attacking joh408's Fat with Finaflex - sponsored

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. 5/3/1 with periodization bible for assistance with a couple extra exercises thrown in
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

2. Weighed in at 176.4 earlier. Loss of 1.4 lbs from last week
    Justin
    •   

3. Alright I was thinking it looked like 5/3/1. Another lb lost another step forward
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

4. Couple pics from after cardio this morning:

Might throw up some more pics later
    Justin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Alright I was thinking it looked like 5/3/1. Another lb lost another step forward
    Ya I have been having good results with 5/3/1 for the main lifts and then higher volume for assistance. Feeling a little weaker after the main lifts tho now. Might up the cals on workout days and lower them on rest days or just take a little strength loss for appearance. Not sure yet. Making good progress tho
    Justin
    •   

6. yup, shaping up just fine bro
    my legs are getting hairy again, dread the thought of having to shave dem suckers again

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yup, shaping up just fine bro
    my legs are getting hairy again, dread the thought of having to shave dem suckers again
    Getting there. Not sure what I am going to do when I hit 170. Might switch it up to a recomp to keep some size

Ooh man thinking about if I had to shave my legs... haha not for me
    Justin

8. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Getting there. Not sure what I am going to do when I hit 170. Might switch it up to a recomp to keep some size

Ooh man thinking about if I had to shave my legs... haha not for me

It is a time.. for Men to be Men!!!! Then again, I've never done it so I wouldn't know -_- looking good btw

9. I use the cream lasts longer and not all of it grows back... i have a heavy manscaping to do tomorrow night .. fuggin stuff is cold
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. I've done Nair for back hair since it's tough to reach with a razor. Man that stuff burned. Probably gonna do it again once summer rolls around... It's snowing right now so I don't know when that will be
    Justin

11. Never Nair your head.......it's no good.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Never Nair your head.......it's no good.
    Haha I don't think I can pull off bald so that's probably not in the cards. My dad has good hair in his 50s so hopefully I got the same genes
    Justin

13. Finals and research papers have been messing with my schedule pretty bad so I haven't been able to hit the gym in a few days. Been doing pull ups, sit ups and push ups every hour to make sure I don't go crazy. I should be able to get in the gym tonight for a few compound lifts, less accessory lifts.
    Justin

14. Hitting those big compounds lifts hard is a must if your gym times are fubared. Also good job on throwing in some pushups and sit ups. Sometimes we gotta get creative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hitting those big compounds lifts hard is a must if your gym times are fubared. Also good job on throwing in some pushups and sit ups. Sometimes we gotta get creative
    Ya my gym times are sporadic as it is during the school year but I still make time to get in at least 4 times a week on normal weeks. With these papers, studying, review sessions and tests I'm lucky to make it out of the engineering center by 10pm. By then I am exhausted but just gotta push through. Got a paper due tonight, paper due tomorrow and then my last final is on Monday. Then it is summer and I'll have a consistent workout schedule as long as work doesn't change it up on me.
    Justin

16. Knocked out some compound lifts bout 30 minutes ago. Had to get in the gym. Staring at a screen all day and night gets real old.
    Warmed up with some foam rolling since I was going for squats, deads and abs with maybe some other work in there. Got going into my warmup squat sets after that.

Squat:
    10 reps x 45 lbs (bar)
    5x135
    5x145
    3x175
    3x205
    3x235
    9x265

Deadlift:
    5x115
    5x140
    3x170
    3x200
    3x225
    8x255

Weighted Decline Situp:
    10x10
    10x10
    10x25
    10x25
    10x35

Didn't feel like I could put my all into other lifts so I did cardio.

Did about 20 minutes on the stairmaster switching between level 7 for 1:30 and 11 for 1 minute, cool down after 20 at level 5. Feeling good. Probably gonna weigh in tomorrow and see what I am at. Maybe snap some pics.
    Justin

17. Those big lifts will definitely burn some calories at max effort and the extra cardio is exactly what you need right now. Good job and ready for progress pics!

18. In for pics!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

19. Weighed in this morning at 175! Don't have another paper due til Monday so today and tomorrow I am going to be killing it in the gym. Gonna go in about an hour and then I'll take so pics
    Justin

20. Awesome! Five pounds is great progress brother.

21. Kinda disappointed. Head wasn't in it today, focus wasn't there. I think I'm losing a touch of strength with the restricted cals but not too much.

OHP:
    5x45
    5x65
    3x75
    3x90
    3x100
    8x110

Incline:
    10x65
    10x70
    10x75
    10x85
    8x95

Tricep Pushdown:
    10x90
    10x100
    10x110
    10x110
    10x100

Face pulls:
    10x30
    10x30
    10x40
    10x40
    10x50

First time doing face pulls. I'm gonna add them to my routine. Killed my rear delts. I need to balance front and rear more so these will be a staple.

Carb up day today so I've had 3 cups of Mexican rice, lb of chicken and a bunch of broccoli. Pics in a few
    Justin

22. That carb up day will defenitley help with energy. Rear delts are a weakness with a lot of people. Face pulls, rear delt flys, bent over delt raises are all good moves to help though.

23. Justin

24. Lookin good man. Have defenitley slimmed down in the waist. Abs are starting to really peek through.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    That carb up day will defenitley help with energy. Rear delts are a weakness with a lot of people. Face pulls, rear delt flys, bent over delt raises are all good moves to help though.
    Ya I'm not tired per say but I feel I don't have as much endurance. Might have just been because of my awkward sleep schedule with school this week. I'll give rear delt flys and bent over delt raises a go next time.
    Justin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 05:58 AM
  3. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:44 PM