Attacking joh408's Fat with Finaflex - sponsored

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Kinda disappointed. Head wasn't in it today, focus wasn't there. I think I'm losing a touch of strength with the restricted cals but not too much.

    OHP:
    5x45
    5x65
    3x75
    3x90
    3x100
    8x110

    Incline:
    10x65
    10x70
    10x75
    10x85
    8x95

    Tricep Pushdown:
    10x90
    10x100
    10x110
    10x110
    10x100

    Face pulls:
    10x30
    10x30
    10x40
    10x40
    10x50

    First time doing face pulls. I'm gonna add them to my routine. Killed my rear delts. I need to balance front and rear more so these will be a staple.

    Carb up day today so I've had 3 cups of Mexican rice, lb of chicken and a bunch of broccoli. Pics in a few
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs


  2. That carb up day will defenitley help with energy. Rear delts are a weakness with a lot of people. Face pulls, rear delt flys, bent over delt raises are all good moves to help though.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       





  3. Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  4. Lookin good man. Have defenitley slimmed down in the waist. Abs are starting to really peek through.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    That carb up day will defenitley help with energy. Rear delts are a weakness with a lot of people. Face pulls, rear delt flys, bent over delt raises are all good moves to help though.
    Ya I'm not tired per say but I feel I don't have as much endurance. Might have just been because of my awkward sleep schedule with school this week. I'll give rear delt flys and bent over delt raises a go next time.
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs
    •   
       


  6. School sleep schedule and calorie deficits will do that. I am feeling it too but got used to it now. When it first kicks in your so off its unreal

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    That carb up day will defenitley help with energy. Rear delts are a weakness with a lot of people. Face pulls, rear delt flys, bent over delt raises are all good moves to help though.
    Yea i gotta smash rear delts with a ton of volume and multiple times per week.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Done with finals! Back in the gym tomorrow for chest day for week 3 of another 5/3/1 cycle. Felt a little bloated the past 2 days after hammering about 450g of carbs on my refeed Saturday. I'm usually closer to 300g but rice and sweet potatoes were calling my name so I gave in. It's all good, muscles are full for killing it this week. Got an interview Wednesday for another job this summer so I hope I kill that too. Sorry for the lack of updates
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  9. silent bob & chewy look on approvingly

  10. silent bob & chewy look on approvingly


  11. Haha that's the Jack Links Sasquatch and Keith Stone. Going to lift in a few!
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  12. Bench:
    5x75
    5x95
    3x115
    5x145
    3x165
    6x185

    BB CG Bench:
    10x95
    10x95
    10x105
    10x115
    10x135

    BB Bent Over Row:
    10x115
    10x115
    10x135
    10x135
    8x185

    BB Incline:
    10x65
    10x65
    10x75
    10x85
    10x95

    LISS biking level 8 for 45 minutes

    Decent workout. Getting a little tougher but I had more energy than before thanks to the carb up day.
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  13. Another good session as always. Glad the carb up helped with energy too. It's definitely for the greater good
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Another good session as always. Glad the carb up helped with energy too. It's definitely for the greater good
    Ya the carb up days do help out a lot. Can't wait to lose this last little bit and then up the cals for a recomp. Forgot to weigh in this morning so tomorrow morning it is
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  15. I weighed in this morning... 171.6! 1.6 pounds to go til my goal! Yes that is 8.4 pounds lost in 3 weeks and 2 days. Finaflex is helping me lean out like never before! Loving it
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  16. Squat day today:
    Squat:
    5x115
    5x145
    3x185
    5x215
    3x245
    4x275

    Hack Squat:
    10x180
    10x270
    10x270
    10x320
    10x320

    Good Mornings:
    10x95
    10x95
    10x135
    *Got light headed and went to throw up. I think I overheated and just pushed it. Cooled off in the bathroom for about 5 minutes
    10x75
    10x65

    Roman chair knee raises:
    30 reps total

    Thrown off my game after being light headed and throwing up. It was rough finishing it out so I called it before cardio.
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  17. Pushing those big numbers no wonder you got sick good job!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Pushing those big numbers no wonder you got sick good job!
    Thanks Monte. I think I could have knocked out a few more on 275 but I got stuck in the hole going for the 5th rep. Should have upped the rest time too. Sometimes I get so amped to do some heavy weights I don't take enough time between sets
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Thanks Monte. I think I could have knocked out a few more on 275 but I got stuck in the hole going for the 5th rep. Should have upped the rest time too. Sometimes I get so amped to do some heavy weights I don't take enough time between sets
    Gotta take those few extra seconds on the heavy lifts for sure. Next time you will power through the hole and get another few out of it
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Thanks Monte. I think I could have knocked out a few more on 275 but I got stuck in the hole going for the 5th rep. Should have upped the rest time too. Sometimes I get so amped to do some heavy weights I don't take enough time between sets
    I tend to do the same thing and short change myself.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Skated last night. Men's league game after squat day was brutal. So sore
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I tend to do the same thing and short change myself.
    Ya I keep trying to slow down but I just end up forgetting and just hopping back in the rack
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  23. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Ya I keep trying to slow down but I just end up forgetting and just hopping back in the rack
    Yup same here haha. I get so lost in the workout sometimes that i lose track. Lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yup same here haha. I get so lost in the workout sometimes that i lose track. Lol
    I started to use my iPhone timer but ill forget about it so its running through like 3 sets and it usually ends up being right around what my set and rest time should be for 1 heavy set or 2 working sets. Gotta retrain my brain to be able to rest
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  25. Played an hour of football today 2 on 2 with a qb so we were always running routes or playing defense. Tiring stuff and I still had DOMS from squat day. I loosened up a lot running. Kinda strange but I liked it. Cooled down with some frisbee. Beautiful day in Boulder
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  26. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Beautiful day in Boulder
    you guys been due out there

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you guys been due out there
    Ya it's been a crazy spring. It snowed last week (first week of May) and the 2 previous weeks in April. Rain earlier this week and some rain today. Gotta take the nice days outside when they come. I thought we were going to get a mild spring since it was 70 degrees a couple days in February.
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  28. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Played an hour of football today 2 on 2 with a qb so we were always running routes or playing defense. Tiring stuff and I still had DOMS from squat day. I loosened up a lot running. Kinda strange but I liked it. Cooled down with some frisbee. Beautiful day in Boulder
    When i PTed with my unit and we played football it was always a good way to loosen me up surprisingly. I enjoyed it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Sorry for the lack of updates. Did deadlifts and rack pulls yesterday. Finished off with cardio. Took my roommate to the airport this morning so I knocked out some fasted cardio afterwards. Just got back from lifting OHP and shrugs. Less volume more heavy weights with the calorie deficit on week 3 of 5/3/1. Deload the rest of the week and then back to the grind next week. I have a hockey tournament this weekend too so ill be getting in a good amount of cardio
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  30. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Did deadlifts and rack pulls yesterday. Finished off with cardio. Took my roommate to the airport this morning so I knocked out some fasted cardio afterwards. Just got back from lifting OHP and shrugs. Less volume more heavy weights with the calorie deficit on week 3 of 5/3/1. Deload the rest of the week and then back to the grind next week. I have a hockey tournament this weekend too so ill be getting in a good amount of cardio
    I always loved playing hockey. Although mine was roller and not ice it was a heck of a workout.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)
    By LiveToLift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:58 AM
  3. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
  4. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
  5. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Log in
Log in